» Marionette
The Chosen of Light (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Chosen of Light (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Chosen of Light (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Chosen of Light (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Chosen of Light (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Chosen of Light (Open)

Go down

The Chosen of Light (Open) Empty The Chosen of Light (Open)

Post by James Cabuelo on November 27th 2013, 3:46 pm

Deep in the furthest reaches of space a young boy maybe about eighteen with blonde hair and blue eyes floating in a sphere of light next to him a mirror and a sword.

The young man was passed out as the light guided him through space. The young man named James Cabuelo would soon come to realize that this too was his destiny.

"Darkness.... That's all that I see, It surrounds me like the empty hole in my heart. I never knew how difficult being 'Chosen' could be. I imagine that wherever I'm heading I will find my destiny somehow, someway."

As the boy safety landed at his destination the light faded and the boy could hear a voice saying not to be afraid. The darkness faded as a light shone through. James had woken up to see his sword was gone and mirror with a new design and shining. From what he could guess Koa merged the two for better use. James pocketed his mirror as he tried to figure out where he was.

James looked around to see a strange town before him James looked in awe as the people and surroundings were all to different to him.
There were many people here that looked like animals and others that didn't. James was curious to find out what was going on. Suddenly a bright light surrounded him and a figure floated before him which only James could see, others only saw the bright light then nothing. It was Koa' the Goddess of Light floating in front of him.

"Do not be afraid young James I am a part of you now and as Chosen you are allowed to inherit my power. I have brought you to this town so that you may walk the path of the Chosen. You may meet people here that can help or hinder your path but remember i'll always be here if you need me."

James started to glow and the light from Koa's figure vanished into him.

"I guess being chosen isn't all bad. But i wonder what she meant by my path?"

Last edited by James Cabuelo on November 29th 2013, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Cabuelo
James Cabuelo

Back to top Go down

The Chosen of Light (Open) Empty Re: The Chosen of Light (Open)

Post by Tristesse on November 27th 2013, 3:58 pm

Tristsese had been walking the town's cobblestone for some time, simply watching and observing the people as he usually did. It was his first time here, but this town was a lot like his home of Radiant Gardens, so he wasn't too surprised to see the shops and the townspeople.

He pushed blond hair out of his eyes, swooping it to the side. He stepped towards one of the shops, buying some ice cream, before stepping towards the center of the square, looking for a place to sit.

He was happy to see that there was a bench, unoccupied. As he took his place on it, he saw that there was a boy that seemed to be a little out of his element. He was glowing for a moment, and he had just moved his mouth, talking, as though to himself. Trist didn't realize who he was, but he figured he would make friends.

He stepped towards him with a half-smile on his face, trying his hardest to conceal his teeth as to not show where he was from. He simply approached, and greeted him, "Hello."

"You... don't seem like you're from here," he said, noting that the boy had been looking at something that he clearly couldn't see.
Tristesse
Tristesse

Back to top Go down

Post by James Cabuelo on November 27th 2013, 4:20 pm

James looked up to see a boy taller than him but at the same time a little younger than James' initial age. James
couldn't help smile as he offered a handshake.
James was curious about this town and wondered if he was a local.

"Yeah well I'm not really sure how I got here besides Koa' telling me she brought me here. Is this a part of Asgard? I don't remember their being animal people in Asgard."

James stared blankly as he glowed again but this time a noticeable ball of light came out of James instead of nothing at all.

The ball of light proceeded to talk only in words James could hear.
"I am sorry James but you are no longer in Hykan or even on Asgard anymore. The path of the chosen isn't to save just Asgard but all the worlds."

James had a look of shock and fear from these words. He was no longer home on Asgard?
But then at the words 'other worlds' his face lit up.

"There are different worlds? But i thought there was only Asgard. Then that means you brought me here to learn about those other worlds right Koa'?" James had forgotten he had company when he was talking to Koa.

The ball of light vanished back into James after saying "Maybe our company knows."
James Cabuelo
James Cabuelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristesse on November 27th 2013, 4:30 pm

The boy took his hand and shook, hearing the words Asgard and his mind instantly casting the information into question and doubt. He watched. It didn't seem like he knew much about this place.

I've ever heard of any Asgard. There's no mention of it in any of the books I've read... he thought as the boy glowed again and a wisp left his body.

The boys expression changed within seconds, and as his face contorted into what looked like fear, the boy put a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him.

"You're not from here, then. Koa brought you?" he asked in question, not knowing who that really was. Still, he waited until he heard more.
Tristesse
Tristesse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down