» Marionette
The Witch Queen Rises (open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Witch Queen Rises (open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Witch Queen Rises (open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Witch Queen Rises (open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Witch Queen Rises (open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Witch Queen Rises (open)

Go down

The Witch Queen Rises (open) Empty The Witch Queen Rises (open)

Post by Yukina Tarka on November 25th 2013, 10:22 pm

The sun beat down upon the valleys and fields of the Dwarven Woodlands with some heat, but not uncomfortably so. The sky was an incredible shade of blue, brighter than the outworlder had ever seen it before, and the flora and fauna was flourishing in it's radiance. There was colour everywhere one looked, the greens of the various plant life as well as the practical rainbow that was created by their flowers and fruit. Birds were singing, deer were frolicking, the woodlands were at peace. Harmony.

For now.

The grass made a satisfying crunch as she walked. This place was so full of life, happiness. It was rather sickening to her, but at the same time perfect. She needed happiness, some kind of irony she imagined. To cause the suffering, the darkness and misery that was so inherent to her soul... required the sacrifice of something completely opposite. Light. So reviled, so uncomfortable to the being of darkness, but at the same time it drew her in. She never understood it and perhaps never would, but she was always drawn to the thing that disgusted her the most.

So here she was. Hunting. Wearing all black (of course) and accompanied by a woodsman she had hired just moments previously, the neophyte witch disappeared into the woods. She knew what she needed, why she was here. Reagents. Ingredients. Things that couldn't be simply gathered and picked from flowers, things that had to be taken. Still beating hearts ripped from the innocent chests of the breathing, furs and pelts ripped from their skin. It would've been difficult, if she had any comprehension of 'compassion'. But she simply didn't care about life, she had died too many times to see it as any real consequence, and her time as the Underlord had simply cemented her indifference. Perhaps that was sad, that she was so numb to the reality of life and death, but truly she found it empowering. To be free from that fear, and more importantly from the hesitation of taking a life, was liberating.

"That one."

A deer in the distance. A pause as arrow was slung into bow, and aim was taken. A breath in, a breath out. The whirring sound as the arrow shot through the air, piercing the prey right through it's leg as they had talked about. The woodsman knew what he was doing. Yukina smiled.

Edging through the undergrowth towards her still living prey, she knelt down over the squirming creature, her face marked with indifference. Slowly removing one of the black gloves she was wearing, she revealed a set of shockingly pointed claws, perfect to rip into the creatures chest and expel it's heart. When the deed was done, the witch turned back to her accomplice and held out her free hand. He handed her the sack she had brought with her, which she reached into and pulled out a simple black box. She placed the heart inside, before wiping away some of the excess blood on her hand on the grass by her side. It was messy business, but well worth it. If she could learn to truly harness the dark energy inside her then... well, there wouldn't be much she couldn't accomplish.

"What's next," she said, placing the black, beating box back into the sack and retrieving a long piece of parchment in it's place. A list of ingredients, some very vague, others straightforward enough, but all working towards her next recipe, and ultimate ascension. Scanning the list, her eyes narrowed on one point. Hand of the Hunter. She gazed back up at her companion, a man native to these worlds and relatively well known for his precision with a bow, and his skill as a hunter.

"You've been so helpful to me, allow me to repay you," she said, reaching back into her bag as the man approached, eager to see what his prize might be.

Suddenly, with sickening speed and ferocity, Yukina's hand emerged from the sack. But not with the prize, or perhaps even money, that he might of expected. Instead with a blade, which sliced through the man's wrist with horrific ease. The scream that escaped his lips caused animals to scatter in panic, but was short lived, as soon the blade met his neck and there was silence once more. She breathed in, and out. The hand joined the heart inside her bag of horrors.

She looked at the dead body and sighed. She would have to do something about it. Dead bodies were useful, if she could just get it back to Castle Oblivion his organs and bits could prove more than helpful in the coming months. But... she was small, and not particularly strong. She couldn't carry him all by herself, all the way back to her ship. She needed a plan, some kind of ruse just to get someone, anyone, to help her get the body back close enough to her ship that she could get him in there and home. Easy.

As her skin paled and her hair turned black, she ripped away at the bottom of her dress and threw the scraps away. She smeared the blood that was left on her hands across her body, before beginning to stumble her way back towards the town.

"Help!" She cried, feigning a limp as she began to run, "Somebody help me!"
Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

The Witch Queen Rises (open) Empty Re: The Witch Queen Rises (open)

Post by Zeferoth on November 25th 2013, 10:33 pm

Zeferoth ran through the forest after his own prey. A healthy buck bound through the forest with Zeferoth quick in persuit. He seemed to match the majestic animals strides step for step, bound for bound. He leapt over a fallen tree leaping from it to gain some ground. He managed to catch the things legs, but all he got for his efforts was a good kick to the jaw. He released the buck and it bound away.

Zeferoth checked his teeth making sure that they were still there. He was satisfied that nothing was permanently damaged and he wiped the blood from his lips. He stopped when his pointed ears picked up the sound of someone shouting for help. He wasn't the overly virtuous type, but he would help anyone that needed it. He dashed in that direction coming to a woman laying on the ground. Her dress was torn and she was covered in blood. A dead huntsman laid not far from her. He approached calling out to her. Hey you ok? His snow white hair blew behind him as he ran to her. His crimson eyes locked on her. His black armor pushed the brush away as he ran and knelt by her. Are you ok? He asked again.

Theme: I am All of Me - Crush 40

Battle Theme: Die by the Sword - Dragon Force

Zeferoth's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11762-zeferoth-chaosu
Color: Crimson

Sombra's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045
Color: Blue

Kisala's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11823-kisala-kinzoku
Color: Cyan
Zeferoth
Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukina Tarka on November 26th 2013, 12:07 am

A man approached. Perfect.

As he knelt down beside Yukina and offered her help, she burst into tears and clutched at the strangers chest. She was quite the actress, having spent years learning and perfecting the skills of an illusionist it paid to actually be able to play the part of the character whose appearance you had borrowed. And the damsel in distress had, unfortunately, been a guise Yukina had used many, many times before. It was surprisingly easy to make men do what she wanted, all it took was a pretty face sobbing and begging, it sent their hero mode into overdrive and made them putty in her hand. Most of the time that's how it worked, anyway.

"He... he..." she spluttered, in between fake sobs and tears, "he killed my friend and disappeared. Into the woods, I..." She broke down into faux-crying once more, burying her head deep into the strangers shoulder and  gripping him tight.

"I just need help to get home... and my friend, I couldn't bare just leave him out here... even though he's..." The sobbing continued, apparently she couldn't bare bring herself to say the word. Dead. If she could just get this meat slave to help her get the body back to her ship, perhaps she would have two cadavers to use back home. Two for the price of one, a bargain.

"Will you help me?" She asked, practically begging. Her act was exceptional, if it were in theaters it would be deserving of a standing ovation. It couldn't be faulted, the only remaining variable was if the other player would play his part, and simply do what was required of him for her plan to unfold...
Yukina Tarka
Yukina Tarka

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx on November 26th 2013, 7:05 pm

"SHITTY COMPASS IN THIS SHITTY FOREST WITH YOU SHITTY BIRDS AND ANIMALS! 
STOP WHISTLING  AND SMILING AROUND ME!"

A voice shouted echoing through the air as flaming earth flew into the sky and the sound of birds chirping in panic could be heard soon they were flying and small woodland critters were running away they could be seen coming out of a certain area of the forest not to far from where the two figures and corpse already conversing.

Coming out of a large br'er patch that he just fell into a slur of curse words  could be heard as he crawled out ripping  the thorns and vines out of his sides and out of his hair.

Since when was it a bright idea to take a camping trip and on the way to the camping trip get lost and wind up having a whole bunch of birds and little woodland critters singing next to him.

Fucking weirdo's

It was at this moment however Onyx would cease his swearing and look up, a good ten feet away the chick from Land of Dragons and that guy who was with the asshole that apparently was searching for him were standing right there before him.

Onyx stared at them blinking a couple times.

"Sup Cookie Puss"
Onyx
Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Treixa on November 26th 2013, 10:20 pm

A forest. Not a cloud in the sky that foreworn the coming of rain. Unlucky for this world as the demoness would roam it freely. She had only seen animals about currently, killing them was never really satisfying, they did present a challenge but once caught they'd give up. No fight, just death. Treixa was cool with the death being easy, but if it was so, why not kill them all. Her appearance today was very human and innocent-ish. She wore a small black dress, black thigh high socks, black shoes and a cute red hooded cloak of which had pointy ears. Her gloomy red eyes would be the one thing putting off her human appearance, making it obvious she was trouble. The large sword she carried was also a give away.

Curiously, she stumbled across a corpse. The man's neck had been slit and strangely, his hand was gone. What kind of killer would do this? His heart wasn't taken and his still warm blood was dripping all over the fresh green grass. Quite a mess it was really. The demon was quite fine with this however, a free heart for her taking. The girl knelt down, her hand plunged straight into the corpse's chest and ripped it's heart out from it's attachments. Once again the demoness stood up straight, holding the heart in her hand as if it was a beautiful piece of art.

A wicked grin streaked across her face and as she did so, her hand caught on fire, the heart along with it. Within seconds it was turned to a crisp. Treixa breathed in the smoke as if it was the best scent she could ever smell. With the heart consumed a fire travelled from her centre to the rest of her body. A great refreshed feeling that the fire demon had within made her eyes burn bright. There was now a sudden desire to burn the forest down, now. However she'd wait, perhaps another innocent would stumble across the body and she'd have more to feast on. It wouldn't be too long as the scent of burnt organs was a terrible one that travelled around fast. If the killer was as sick as Treixa assumed they'd smell their prize being burnt into nothing and come rushing back. She was curious as to who would leave a body and only take the hand, so she'd wait.

Shaking her hand it would stop being on fire and wings would grow out of Treixa's back and she'd retreat to a high up tree. There she sat on a branch, staring down at the corpse and it's surrounding. Her ears stayed sensitive to any movement. A bit of swearing could be heard nearby, someone didn't like the forest. They wouldn't have to worry about it soon though.

The Witch Queen Rises (open) Tre
Treixa
Treixa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on November 27th 2013, 10:39 pm

Oh so busy.

Oh, so very, very busy.

It seemed the sleepy Dwarf Woodlands was coming alive. Had the world sensed his efforts, and drew in life?

Taken, as he was, to wandering, the Unifier was known to walk the roads of this land, seeing what there was to see, mingling with the folk. Elves, Dwarves, humans, his travels served to bridge gaps and form bonds. And, he would often have interesting encounters on the road, as a matter of course. Lost travelers, brigands, spiritual scholars... And, judging by the scream for help he heard, damsels in distress. Quickening his pace, his heavy cloak flowing behind him in the caught wind, he quickly closed upon the scene. ...And, immediately, he knew something was wrong.

...The hair was different. But, those eyes, those curves, that shadow and water, steeped in death. ...He'd know that signature anywhere. One of the very few entities he knew could walk the worlds, like him.

As he approached, though, he couldn't help but overhear the story she told to the young swordsman who'd answered the call, as well. ...In addition to taking note of the white-haired man stumbling out of the dense wood, and a demon he'd met in Agrabah feasting on the heart of the deceased woodsman. ...This woman was a sorceress beyond compare. Any highwayman who set their sights on the young woman, or her companions, would soon meet a gruesome end. ...Water Mages were VERY good at inflicting horrendously painful deaths. He'd seen it enough, from her, and others, to know better than to cross them.

...Come to think of it, she'd be a good ally to have, if he could win her favor.

"Now, then... The Witch-Queen Yukina. Surprised by a brigand, helpless to watch as a friend dies. ...I don't buy it."

Walking over to the body, he summoned the Touch of the Void, kneeling, and holding it parallel over the body, speaking rites in a raspy tongue. An honor to the dead, to be sure. Finishing the rite, and rising back to his feet, he sighed.

"...At the very least, I should hope he was a scoundrel of a man?"

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeferoth on December 2nd 2013, 2:53 pm

Zeferoth looked at the man that came from the bushes and then at everyone that had converged on the scene. A fire demoness with a passion of burning things caught his attention as well, but he just turned to the woman with a shrug looking back to the smoking body the remained.

I don't think there is anything we can do for him now. Not with his body in that condition. He said nodded to the smoking remains. He noted about what another man said. He must knew this woman addressing her as a witch queen. He returned his attention to the man swearing profanities like it was good for him. Your voice sounds familiar. He said in a darker, thoughtful tone.

Theme: I am All of Me - Crush 40

Battle Theme: Die by the Sword - Dragon Force

Zeferoth's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11762-zeferoth-chaosu
Color: Crimson

Sombra's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11796-sombra-azrael#139045
Color: Blue

Kisala's Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t11823-kisala-kinzoku
Color: Cyan
Zeferoth
Zeferoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down