I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints.

Go down

Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints. Empty Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints.

Post by Jeremi on November 19th 2013, 11:04 pm

As a special request, about this time tomorrow, I'm going to be hosting a podcast, solely intended to pick apart why the story-based system put forward by Etzolix is not as good as its supporters seem to think.

To that end, I need people! Post in here, and/or PM me your gmail. I might also bring in Etz, Azmot, or Yima, to act as sounding boards; promote discussion, and all that.

So, yeah. Reply here, and send me PMs! Let me know!

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints. Empty Re: Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints.

Post by Etzolix on November 19th 2013, 11:07 pm

You should also discuss a general time this would air so people can organize their schedules or see what works for them.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints. Empty Re: Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints.

Post by Beta Genesis on November 19th 2013, 11:10 pm

Well, like I made apparent in the last thread.

I'm still game for discussion.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on November 19th 2013, 11:59 pm

I can be there.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on November 20th 2013, 12:18 am

I might take part in this
MIGHT just because i am still currently sick wiht a shitty cough

but this who suggestion is starting to get rediculous

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Felonix on November 20th 2013, 3:14 am

I wouldn't be opposed to taking part in the conversation... I just have to figure if I even still have a gmail account lol

Podcast Tomorrow! Story-Based RPG Counterpoints. Feloni11

Felonix
Felonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on November 20th 2013, 1:29 pm

First show is tonight so I may be possibly be able to do this depending when I get home how tired I am and shit to be honest most likely will be able to just lemme know through pm

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on November 21st 2013, 1:40 am

Due to the fact I persuaded the group, the podcast recorded won't be posted.
Due to the fact that there was too much filler and non-serious discussion it was deleted in its entirety.

This mixture of taking the site too seriously and not serious enough is one of the reasons it's going to shit.

I'm disappointed in all those involved, especially Yima.

The next one will hopefully be organized to feature Terradagger, Biscuits, and whoever actually has clear, concise, and organized points against the system.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on November 21st 2013, 1:46 am

After further consideration with all parties involved, we have decided to post the podcast, after all.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on November 21st 2013, 2:09 am

Shame on you all

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down