» Marionette
Confusion (Open) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Confusion (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Confusion (Open) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Confusion (Open) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Confusion (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Confusion (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Confusion (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Confusion (Open)

Post by Tristesse on December 1st 2013, 4:20 pm

"Maybe that's all the answer you needed," he said, smiling. He started thinking on it, and decided, "We can go meet my dad if you'd like, then. He can show us around the castle, even treat us to a couple ice cream cones. His treat, of course," he chuckled, obligating his father. He looked around awkwardly, though. He'd ridden a gummi taxi here...

"I don't have a ship, and am not quite good enough to portal. Do you mind if we take yours? I'll show you how to get there," he smiled.
Tristesse
Tristesse

Back to top Go down

Confusion (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Confusion (Open)

Post by Lynette Elise on December 12th 2013, 3:47 pm

The woman nodded. "Yes, I think that would be an excellent idea. Travel might help me as much as anything else..." she paused and then sighed. "And certainly more than sitting around worrying about it."

She looked down at Annie, who was sniffing at the burnt flowers and then looked back at her momma with the sort of trust that could only be found in innocent creatures. She had to smile at the little dog who gave her such focus and stability simply by being with her.

She looked back at Tristesse with a decisive nod. "Yes, I find that I look forward to meeting your fathers."

(OOC: Feel free to start up a thread wherever, just let me know. I'll set it in the timeline... somewhere. Probably after Cookie Party so that Lyn at least knows a name to call herself.)

* If you add me on a chat medium such as Yahoo, let me know who you are, because I don't accept connections to those I don't know.
Lynette Elise
Lynette Elise

http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2