I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite)

Go down

Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite) Empty Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite)

Post by Alexander on November 3rd 2013, 9:59 am

Click. Click. Click.

Alexander tapped his metallic fingers across the stone of one of the twisted structures. His cloak was ragged and worn-- the previous times he visited this world there was no transformation but now it appeared a minor one had occurred. His hair had become orange, and he could feel sharper teeth as he clacked them together. It was like a shark's mouth, and with each locking of his teeth his tongue ran about their backs. "New teeth. That's weird," Alexander spoke to himself. He turned, looking for Artless in the square, the glowing liquid flowing from the gargoyle's mouth drawing his attention.

Click. Click. Click.

"Artless," The BlueMan called out. "Is it here?"

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite) Empty Re: Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite)

Post by Artless Artist on November 3rd 2013, 10:20 am

Artless furrowed his brow as he was looking for the source of that sound, that piano tune he could not place. it was eating away at him, the memory almost being remembered, only to elude him when he tried and search it.

He heard BlueMan call out. "No, Unfortunately. It's not." he replied, although he sounded rather aggravated with the search. he sighed, moving away from the area he was at, the rabbit sniggering at him. he glared at the thing, as if it had something to do with his elusive fragment. "Should we check the Opera House?" Artless queried, the rabbit continuing it's ceaseless sniggering. you`re never going to find it keyblader it laughed in his head.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite) Empty Re: Chasing Rabbits of the Dark (Lee, PM for invite)

Post by Alexander on November 3rd 2013, 10:29 am

"I'm not sure there is an opera house here," Alexander replied blandly. He had been leaning against a solid-stone wall, his fingers digging into the rocks and he examined the town. The square was small. Black cobblestone and gothic-iron gates were laid out in a cartoonish-type of twisted glee. He could make out the laboratory, the town hall...

"Then again, I'm not familiar with the area," Alexander stated. He motioned towards Artless. "This is your hunt, Artless. Take the lead."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on November 3rd 2013, 10:42 am

The boy looked rather irritated, although he was thinking about it. he wasn't familiar with the area at all either, but there had to be somewhere music could be played. as he stood there he began to think, of any possible places he'd been to in the Town where there could be, crossing off the obvious places such as The Town Hall. he didn't hear the music coming from there. he suddenly realized something. "All i have to do is follow the music!" he said, rather excited he found a obvious route to finding it. he could hear the rabbit rolling in laughter, but Artless could have cared less. he went in the direction of the piano music, off to the direction of the woods.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on November 3rd 2013, 12:46 pm

Alexander tailed behind Artless, his arms folded across his chest as he walked casually behind the young man. Thoughts drifted, but Alexander already knew this was the proper course. The fact of the matter was this: Alexander may have created this organization to hunt Onyx, but the people within that he had recruited did function as allies.

Alexander had already decided he would help them with what they need. Doing so, for the most part, would ensure loyalty. Even still he had to be careful in dealing with them. Press to hard, and they would pull away. This is why Alexander was letting Artless lead his own hunt, but there was an auxiliary reason as well: it was a bit of a power play. He let Artless see that he could be flexible, and wouldn't interfere with his affairs other than to assist.

He followed him into the words, dragging behind only a touch.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on November 3rd 2013, 1:42 pm

Lee continued towards the woods, in an attempt to follow the music, like a rat would a pied piper. he continued on, until the music stopped, leaving him confused. when he blinked, and regained his clarity, he noticed that he was standing amongst a graveyard. looking around, he couldn't find a sign of an instrument anywhere.

He nodded, as if some invisible being instructed where he might find it, and began looking amongst the graveyard, looking for any large musical instrument, or even a player of the instrument.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on November 3rd 2013, 2:04 pm

Alexander stopped when Artless did, coming to a halt in a graveyard of twisted and bent tombstone. The boy seemed confused for a second, before looking around with his eyes searching for something. Silently, BlueMan stood behind while Artless began searching the graveyard.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on November 3rd 2013, 2:21 pm

The Tune kept confusing him, coming from one place, only to stop when he was closer, and resume again somewhere else. he could only picture someone literally tempting him, and laughing when they took it away. Black Rabbit seemed to be having a good time too; laughing and pointing out the way he probably looked to everyone else, moving from here to there, there to here in an attempt to find the source of the sound.

he looked towards where it was coming from this time, which was an odd looking hill, almost like a swirl; and the moon shone brightly above it. he was curious about the place, the thing looking even more out of place than anything else in the world, with it's overly dark comical look. he pointed to the thing, looking at BlueMan.

"you have any idea what that place is?" Artless questioned the rather quiet male.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on November 3rd 2013, 3:10 pm

BlueMan followed Artless' finger to the swirled hill, and shrugged at it. "Dog shit hill," he said plainly. "It looks interesting enough, though. Do you feel as though we should head that direction?"

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on November 4th 2013, 12:43 pm

As Artless approached the hill, the rabbit suddenly spoke up in his mind. Why do you need to find this tune so much, puppet? it queried, in which he just mentally shrugged. "I Remember the tune. i can't let a memory go once i've found it. what if someone takes it from me?" he said out loud.

he stared down the hill, aptly named by the BlueMan, (which he could see it as, unfortunately for the Hunter) trying to see as if something was there. the tune sounded far off, however, not near here at all; but yet, Lee felt something about it could help him get there.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on November 4th 2013, 12:59 pm

BlueMan reclined against a rather large tombstone as Artless surveyed the area. He spoke aloud to himself a most interesting phrase. "I can't let a memory go once I've found it. What if someone tries to take it from me?"

Alexander shrugged. "Then fight them for it. You can't cling to everything you find. Eventually, you'll have too much to hold. If you gather all your cards in a single hand, eventually you'll have to fold." He motioned once more at the boy. If that hill was the path the hunter wished to go, then Alexander would help him pursue.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on November 4th 2013, 1:11 pm

It was a few seconds in his stare down when he realized he spoke aloud. "Then fight them for it. You can't cling to everything you find. Eventually, you'll have too much to hold. If you gather all your cards in a single hand, eventually you'll have to fold." he heard in response to Artless`s answer to the rabbit. he looked at the BlueMan, a slight grin on his face.

"A Ridiculous notion; why would one hold his entire hand anyway? he would certainly have already played them in the last round. regardless, i see the vague point you are trying to make. I will fight for what i need, and leave what i don't." he nodded, as if making perfect sense to himself.

He was slightly surprised when the hill uncurled itself, as if pointing the way to some far off place. he looked at BlueMan, before nodding and walking the uncurly hill, walking off to some unknown place.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on November 4th 2013, 1:29 pm

BlueMan shrugged, clenching his own hands in response to Artless' tangent. It seems the man understood his general message, though Alexander would make a silent addendum to his words.

Its all about the cards that you're holding though.

He was still just following Artless, seeing what the young hunter would do.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on November 4th 2013, 2:47 pm

Artless continued the road, until he had came to stop just before a large, impossibly standing manor. The Wonderlandian Hunter, looking at it rather surprisingly.

"Wonderland did have it's creativity, and impossible angles, hell, even Physics we`re different. but that looks like it's about to come down just by blowing on it."

He looked at it, before weighing something. "Then again, so does some other things i`ve seen." he finished. he looked towards BlueMan, wondering what his thoughts were.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on November 4th 2013, 3:32 pm

"What in the blue balling fuck," BlueMan said in awe. "This structure is impossible." He paused on his statement, reflecting on his words. "I just watched a Dragon level Disney Town," he shook his head. "I need to rethink impossible."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on November 4th 2013, 7:38 pm

Lee looked at the male, hearing something that caught his interest. "Disney Town got attacked AGAIN?" he questioned, rather surprised. "That place sure seems popular." he whispered to himself. It seemed like that place had been attacked more recently than it had been anytime else. not that he knew, but he secretly thought it had something to do with the cornerstone missing.

"Ah Well." he would reply to himself, waiting to see if the BlueMan made any comments.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on November 4th 2013, 8:58 pm

BlueMan remained silent, waiting for Artless to decide what his next course of action was.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on November 5th 2013, 7:01 pm

Artless shrugged to himself when he heard no more out of the BlueMan. Well, he's a charming fellow, isn't he? Black Rabbit piped up, his first time making a neutral comment, which surprised him, Rabbit wasn't one for that. Hush Rabbit; It could be he had no more things to say. he scolded the rabbit inside his head, before turning to the unstable structure before him. "What manner of creature lurks here, I wonder? and since we`re here, i suppose it, or maybe they, would mind me look around?" he said, more of a question than anything else.

he walked up to the manor, before rapping his knuckles on the door. he wondered, slightly, if anyone dwelled here.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Maleficent on November 5th 2013, 7:58 pm

A devilish and sickly green portal opened within the depths of the abandoned mansion. Maleficent stepped out. She eyes the surroundings. It was disgusting here. The last time she had visited was years ago, when she recruited that idiot, Oogie Boogie. What a useless tool he had been. But, perhaps he had the potential of having some actual use to her now.

The Mistress of Darkness raised her staff and magic flowed out of it. Bugs suddenly began swarming out of the nooks and crannies of the mansion, forming into one large piles. Soon, they formed into the shape of a person, large and plump. Maleficent once against cast her magic, and a leathery skin was formed around the bugs. Oogie Boogie had returned.

"Wha-where-huh," Oogie said, surprised at his own existence. He looked around him and then at himself, as if in awe. What an idiot. "Oogie is back! Oh, hey Maleficent."

Maleficent sneered. "I am need of your assistance," she said. Before she could continue, there was a knock on the door. "But first, take care of whatever pest has decided to intrude. Do not disappoint me again, Oogie."

Flames erupted around Maleficent and she was  gone.

Maleficent

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on November 6th 2013, 6:07 pm

Oogie grumbled to himself, cursing that lady; always pushing him around. "Nobody Disrespects me, Nobody." he grumbled as he turned to the matter at hand; the sound of someone knocking on the door. "Ooh, Visitors!" he piped excitedly, although to so loud they could hear him. "Maybe they`ll play a little game..." he wondered as he stalked into his torture chamber...
---
Artless furrowed his brows when nobody answered, to him a rather rude thing to do, considering. He looked inside the windows of the decrepit manor as if to look for any signs of life, or unlife that might lurk there.

Finding nothing, he sighed. "perhaps no one's here, which might make this a little bit easier." he nodded to himself as he walked up to the door, testing the handle. he was rather surprised to see, that the handle turned quite easily, as if someone let him in.
he stepped into the entrance, walking on the broken hardwood, unable to mask the sounds of boards creaking.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down