» Marionette
80 Days of Slumber  EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
80 Days of Slumber  EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
80 Days of Slumber  EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
80 Days of Slumber  EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
80 Days of Slumber  EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

80 Days of Slumber

Go down

80 Days of Slumber  Empty 80 Days of Slumber

Post by Kasturi on October 27th 2013, 10:44 pm

Cracked gray steel lined his face, with closed eyes cast down. Frozen in motion in this cornered place, he awaits the day he'd be found. To release him from his bindings, five chains trailed from the five corroding spears, encircled around this lifeless statue of metal, and forms his cage. Heartless prowled around him. In all manner of shapes and forms they are drawn into this darkened room.

Their existence defined by a void in place of a heart, his existence teetered by the dormant fragments what he has left, of which they wish to devour for their have not their own. But they couldn't get to him, and he wants to get out.

His suspended heart yearns to beat again, but the Will that cast this enchantment interdicts.
Suppose it would prolong his life, and in time passing he would continue to slumber in immortality.
Living unlimited time in an endless dream, manipulating it to anything he desires and have anything he wanted.
However... Our dreams are the sequel of our waking knowledge.

There he could see only regrets and hope wishes unfulfilled. Things from memories tugged at him and limits his imagination. Genuine feelings with people he can't create in his perfect world.

Living in a dream with comfort and immortality, or face negligible odds once he wakes up?

The once beautiful Castle of Dwarf Woodlands has deteriorated into infesting grounds for the creatures of darkness. Their kind lurks in every shadow at the battlements and corridors, and filled every level of the dungeons. In a hidden room at the heart of the castle he continues to sleep safely.

His sanctuary is his prison.

Day 76

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum