» Marionette
This is Halloween (Alex) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
This is Halloween (Alex) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
This is Halloween (Alex) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
This is Halloween (Alex) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
This is Halloween (Alex) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

This is Halloween (Alex)

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

This is Halloween (Alex) Empty Re: This is Halloween (Alex)

Post by Alexander on October 27th 2013, 11:15 am

Alexander strolled through the town, humming a mysterious melody to himself. He seemed entranced by this, his second ever visit to Halloween Town.

"Boys and girls of every age..."

His voice seemed to emanate from everywhere. A grin had been cut across the blackness of his hood, and while his face was hidden his mouth very clearly was not moving.

"...wouldn't you like to see something strange..."

A person couldn't even be certain that it was his voice. It was the circumstance, though, that seemed to imply a connection. See, it was louder in the area around him. Underneath his Organization Cloak was his sword, dragging along the ground. It's ultra-hard blade chipped against the stone, tilling it up in some places and sparking menacingly. His heavy foot falls, and the scrapping of steel were inaudible, as the same magic that gave his voice such tremendous presence gave his steps and sword their silence.

"...come with us and you will see..."

Alexander thrust the sword into the ground, his smile not fading. He glared on at a fountain that spat acid-green liquid from a gargoyle's mouth, giving it the consideration it was due.

"...this, our town of Halloween..."

The time was drawing near for this town's festival. Lots of bodies would be gathered there. Maybe that would be enough commotion to draw Onyx out of hiding. A pile of corpses and unending screams from a town that prided itself on fear. Making the fear-makers afraid would be delicious in and of itself.

"...in this town we call home..."

Of course, it was just conjecture at this moment. Alexander had a lot of on his plate, and lot of things to tend to. Hunters required his supervision, and Oriel needed to be located to them to Onyx. Then maybe, he could come back next year and slaughter them all for pleasure rather than business.

"...everyone hail to me."

As malicious as he was, it was matched by inability to feel mercy.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 27th 2013, 11:28 am

Alexander would roll his head in the direction of the man, and all the noise would cut out. Alexander's mouth would open to speak, and no noise would come from it. His 'guest' would soon realize that all noise in the area had stopped completely, and not even his pulse, or his breath could be heard in the absence.

Then, whispers would start building in the person's ears. Maddening whispers that poured into one's canals as though hot lead had grown legs and skittered into one's brain. So many whispers, all of them unavoidable.

"I'm a visitor." "I want to see." "I've come to sew the seeds." "Next year I want to claim a harvest." "A great reaper." "To reap what I have sewn." "My intentions are clear." "I am the BlueMan." He broke the sword loose as the whispers continued.

"I am the Prime Hunter."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 27th 2013, 11:39 am

Alexander crossed his arm, the grin not faded. "Its not so simple to ignore us."

Suddenly, ten more Alexanders would appear at the main one's side and start to casually move about the town, shuffling main one further within. He moved into the group and towards the back, vanishing into the shadows, letting the clones be the first ones that would be hit as his whispers kept prying into his foe's head.

"Its not about us being real." "These voices are real." "They are my voices." Alexander walked around the group of clones, moving behind storm and staying in the darkness, making an attempt to observe the following actions taken.

"Attack us, if you dare."

The BlueMan Shuffle (-20 MP)
120 MP Remaining.
Mania (Cycle 1): 2
Mania (Cycle 2): 0
Mania (Cycle 3): 0
Total Mania: 2

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 27th 2013, 11:48 am

The voices ceased, and all became silent. Storm Sky would look up and the clones would be gone. If he were to turn around, he'd catch a glimpse of the man in the cloak, his grin cutting through the darkness of his hood, and the shadows.

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 27th 2013, 11:52 am

"I am BlueMan," he said plainly, a voice that seemed to growl and shrug the words out of his mouth. "What I want is to cause chaos. Nothing more. Nothing less."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 27th 2013, 12:00 pm

"What does darkness have to do with Chaos?" The main uncrossed his arms and stood straight, walking with proper posture and keeping his hood up as he kept to the outer ring of the town's center. "The same that light has to do with order: nothing. Empires are born of good and evil. Creations of good and evil. Destruction, of good and evil."

The sword continued to drag by its chain, and from underneath the org cloak, on his left arm, gleamed familiar metal claws. "Chaos, and its sister Order are no different." A flash caught his eyes under the cloak, revealing their new hetero-chromatic nature. "Alexander is dead. I am not whoever you knew."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 27th 2013, 12:05 pm

"I don't know, to be frank. I can assure, though, I am more than a mere dark puppet since that seems to be your thought." He would stop, and his sword would sway forward on its chain lightly. "The laugh would be more convincing if you weren't begging me to make the voices stop mere moments ago."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 27th 2013, 12:46 pm

"Kind and loving? Bleh," he sighed. "So boring. Besides, I have little need for a past that will have no bearing on my future in any case. So for intents and purposes," he began to repeat. "Whoever you think I was, I'm not now. Hence, he is dead." Alexander tapped his forehead with two fingers. "The voices can come back to drive that point home if they have to. But, I would prefer something more productive to come from this meeting."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on November 3rd 2013, 5:30 am

"I'm seeking Allies," Alexander replied. "A man has wronged me. One of the god's of this universe has effectively shut down a claim I laid to a world. He is a man named Onyx," Alexander spat. "I am hunting him. I am gathering others not bound by morality's firm chain that also are hunting things of their own ends, that we may help each other in our goals."

Alexander tilted his head. "Perhaps, you could be among our number. Then again, you were... responsive to the voices. But, you also have a bloodlust. I can smell it."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on November 3rd 2013, 8:18 am

"Then I ask you the question to follow a natural course," Alexander spoke in return. "What are you hunting for?"

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum