I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join]

Go down

Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join] Empty Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join]

Post by Artless Artist on October 26th 2013, 9:29 am

Lee stepped into Halloween Town with Black Rabbit in tow, both chit-chatting about the things they usually chit-chat about; IE, The Rabbit repeating random things about how puppets are supposed to act, all the while grating on the poor dolls nerves. Lee couldn't tell you the time of day, or even the year. it had all seemed to blend together, and he couldn't think of a moment where he had clarity in his mind, even for a single second. as Lee was walking, he grinned a grin that felt off on his face, ignoring most of the rabbits remarks. he hadn't found his sister yet, that much was obvious; he had been doing other things. he thought back for a second with the grin still on his face, one that went away every second he thought. he couldn't even remember if he even tried. he was brought out of his thoughts with the rabbit pointing something out; and noticed he was it the town square.

Sitting down, he sighed. "Hey Rabbit? where did it go wrong?" he asked the rabbit, wondering what it's opinion on everything was. the rabbit simply laughed. "When you were born, maybe when you fell down wonderland, maybe even when you thought you beat me back in your heart. Im your shadow; one that can communicate with it's host, maybe, but your shadow. useless topics like dispair and reasoning make no sense to me." the rabbit explained, content with whatever it said. Lee looked down at the puppet that the rabbit used for a temporary host. Lee truly did not know where it came from. it said that it was his shadow, but was it really? Lee shook it's head. he had too many questions. most he didn't even know the answer to. he couldn't say he when he would find them, if he even did.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join] Empty Re: Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join]

Post by Alexander on October 26th 2013, 9:49 am

"Darkness is a tricky thing, isn't it?" The young man stepped forward from behind the fountain, the hood over his face, a grin cutting through the blackness in it. "Even shadows have the spark of life." He let his sword fall to the ground, its tip skirting the cobblestone, sparking from the hard metal chipping the stone away.

His steps were rhythmic like a calm heartbeat, and the sword a flat line in direct contrast that in an even further contradiction, created sparks at the tip of its blade. Death, Life, and sparks: a sword that caused death made light and life. The sparks were the shattered remains of the stone torn up. The boy's grin was almost as hungry as the blade.

"Its funny. That rabbit has you on a leash. I would have expected better." He stopped short of the pair, sizing up the boy before him. "Hey, here's an interesting fact: I'm recruiting. Ditch the loony-toon and join up with me."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join] Empty Re: Theater of the Damned (Lee/Alex) [Private, PM to join]

Post by Artless Artist on October 26th 2013, 10:04 am

Lee heard the man, as well as the familiar sound of metal scraping cobblestone. "Yes, can be quite annoying as well." he admitted to it, and as the man stopped just before the wonderlander; Lee could see the grin of the man, but the rest of it was covered in shadows; the surrounding area around them not helping too much. Lee thought for a second. he had heard that voice before...but since he wasn't all that familiar with it anyway, he couldn't place, nor care who it was.

He was slightly irked by the male, given the fact that he had basically insulted him and attempt to recruit him on the turning of dimes. he looked up at the stranger. "You usually like that? Insult someone and bully them to join you?" he said to the man, realizing for the first time, that he had finally met someone he wasn't fond of for the first 5 seconds of their meeting.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 26th 2013, 10:14 am

"Your reality is insulting. Even I'm offended for you. Deal with, or change it." His grin never faded, even once. "The thing is, I can see it on your face. Uncertainty. Frustration. Rabbits. It can be much less complicated. Maybe you need to find something. And maybe I'm the gentleman you can lead you in the right direction." He stood up tall in his cloak, a shadow of death cast as his silhouette. The presence of the reaper was difficult to deny.

"The simple fact of the matter is that I intend to burn everything that I think needs to go. I'm offering you, for today only, the one-time chance to come hunt with me. Agree, and I promise that your interests will be... unburned. I think that's a word, anyway. Point is, I won't ash them. You can come with me and be free from... that thing," he motioned to the rabbit. "Or, stay its slave and then lose the likely one or two things you have left to cherish. Personally, I would pick the former over the latter. But that's just my preference."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on October 26th 2013, 10:23 am

Lee looked up at the male, irked at this males overwhelming 'honesty'. he couldn't place it however, but it felt like curiousity. "You guys sound like an evil bunch; and maybe i do have things I need to find. i have been neglecting them, but i truly doubt you care, giving how honest you are with the fact. but...if it will help me find what im looking for..." he trailed, and he could faintly hear the rabbit in his mind. he would like to be rid of that thing, but he wondered what would happen if he harnessed it. "I hardly believe saying yes will enable me to join, that and you are insulting me, and i currently can't find any comebacks, if you`ll excuse the honesty;" he leaned his head, almost in question. his keyblade suddenly appeared in his hand, as if a challenge to fight.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 26th 2013, 10:34 am

Alexander raised an eyebrow at the appearance of a large key in the young man's hand. "Is... is that a giant key?" His voice was flat, his grin gone. Underneath the cloak was utter confusion. "That's... unique. A new one, even. I've never seen one of those before. Is it used like a bat or...?" His voice trailed, and he shook it off. "Evil? No, not really. And yeah, I don't care. I really and truly don't however," he wagged his finger, "having you hunting for what you need, and having more bodies on my team, will only help me get what I'm after." His eyes drifted back down to the giant key. "But no, seriously. What even is that?"

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on October 26th 2013, 10:48 am

Lee was confused as well, and he could hear the rabbit laughing in his head, as if something was so funny he may have lost his mind. "I-It's a Keyblade." he said to answer the mans question, and he sounded genuinely confused. he couldn't possibly be that man then, if he didn't know what a keyblade was.

"It can be used as a bat...or a sword; or even a spear. although, i think that is simply a Keyspear. regardless, it's more or less something your heart conjures up, usually in response with something inside of you.

Although i`ve heard that some people have failed to wield one, so i would have to believe only a few can use them, and fewer know what to truly do with them. I am not one of those few.
"

He nodded to himself. he truly had no idea what this giant key-thing was used for, considering he'd only, up till now used it as a weapon. perhaps that was one of his questions as well. he eyed the man. "You truly do not know what this is?" he questioned, wondering what he mean't, both by the keyblade, and by his statement of finding something.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 26th 2013, 11:06 am

Alexander pulled the cloak off his head, revealing his face. "Look me in the eyes," he said. The two eyes that did not match glared into Lee's. "I didn't even know that this," he tapped the Keyblade with his sword, which seemed to hiss at its presence inside his head, "was a thing". To Alexander, a large, Keyshaped weapon seemed impractical. Then again, who was he to judge? His sword was fused with his body.

"Interesting theory," he concluded, "that only a few could use them. You would certainly be an asset if you joined up, assuming it has any special qualities."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on October 26th 2013, 12:01 pm

Lee noted the man's face, as well as the heterochromic eyes, which bore into him deeply. he seemed to dislike the idea of swinging a giant housekey around, although it didn't seem impractical to himself, given his birthplace. he heard the man state something.

"to be honest, all i know is that it has a lot of things to it; and a lot i need to figure out myself." he nodded. B. Rabbit didn't seem to mind much, given he had stopped laughing. Lee would of thought it was as interested in it as he was.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 26th 2013, 12:04 pm

"Then take my hand." Alexander extended his armored, metal hand. The cold metal appendage unfurled its fingers at the boy. "Shake on it. We'll go to Castle Oblivion right now."

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on October 26th 2013, 12:08 pm

Lee nodded, yet hesitated to take his hand. "I warn you that i am not Truly Chaotic; but i am Hunting." he stated.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 26th 2013, 12:14 pm

"Are you willing to destroy the people who stand in your way? Who would keep you from what you seek?"

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on October 26th 2013, 12:20 pm

He nodded, albeit hesitantly. he would stop those who went seeking to stand in his way. if the situation called for death, he supposed he would help him get there. but he wouldn't outright kill those who he only needed to push. "Yes. Yes i would. Everyone has their own intentions, it would be unfair if I were denied my own." he said as he took the mans hand.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander on October 26th 2013, 12:28 pm

"Then welcome aboard."

[topic end]

Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down