» Marionette
Midgets! Midgets Everywhere!  EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Midgets! Midgets Everywhere!  EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Midgets! Midgets Everywhere!  EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Midgets! Midgets Everywhere!  EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Midgets! Midgets Everywhere!  EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Midgets! Midgets Everywhere!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Midgets! Midgets Everywhere!  Empty Midgets! Midgets Everywhere!

Post by Jackal on October 19th 2013, 11:21 pm

"Oh. My. Loki." He said, playing with the animated face of the midget before him. The red hat and the annoyed face didn't give him the hint. "You're adorable!" He said, slapping his own face and obstructing his cheeks, the pumpkin flesh molding to his hands.

As the dwarf attempted to run away he pulled out his Bon Bon Jawbreaker, which was dangling off of his belt because of its hook, and used said hook to wrangle him back in close. "You're not going anywhere until you give me that hat, buddy." His eyes, narrowed and green fire emitted from them. A large, unrealistic grin stretched across his face.

The fear in the dwarf was evident as he plopped the hat onto the pumpkin's head and ran off. Jackal stuck his tongue out and yelled, "Sucker!" before going into manic laughter. He walked away with a chipper gait, twirling his weapon as he danced forward into the woods.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Midgets! Midgets Everywhere!  Empty Re: Midgets! Midgets Everywhere!

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 19th 2013, 11:30 pm

Walking in at the last moment Mika would witness the last moments of the pumpkin thing intimidating the dwarf for his hat unable to stop it... Wait, what the fuck? Had someone slipped drugs into her morning milk? This was just weird. The first world she willingly had decided to explore greeted her with this. Mika would merely sigh as she decided to pursue him from the shadows. He seemed more mischievous than troublesome and she wished to question him though lacked the courage to do it directly on, instead deciding to muster it up when the chance arose. Rushing through the woods and hiding behind the trees she would observe the pumpkin thing further as she continued to ponder if this was reality or if she trippin balls.

No seriously, what the fuck just happened?
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 19th 2013, 11:36 pm

"You're not that quiet, y'know~" He sang, turning around with finesse. The lantern leaned on his cane and proceeded, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. The leaves, man! The leaves!" He didn't know where the person was but he was definitely being followed. The forest was littered with leaves as the seasons changed to Autumn. Then again, this might not even be a person. Just a stray animal! Oh, how silly. How, how silly.

"Wait, don't tell me I'm talking to an animal now. No, are you the squirrel from earlier? You're nuts, man! Leave me alone." He said, running in the direction where he had originally came, seemingly forgetting that he had previously heard the noises come from there. He would look around while running, at his pathetically slow pace, and see a female and stop briefly midair. "Oh." As if he was a cartoon, he would calmly fix his suit, while midair, and then land on the ground.

He breathed on his knuckles before rubbing them on his clothing and smiled, "Trick or treat?" He said, suavely. Keeping a calm and collected stance for only a mere moment before breaking into manic laughter and wiping the metaphoric tear from his eye. "Oh, I'm brilliant. Really, I am." He exclaimed, mocking himself and his humorless humor.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 19th 2013, 11:46 pm

Not noticing that Jackal had caught a glimpse of her but knowing that he had heard her Mika would hide behind a tree as she now decided to try her best to fool him. "Moo." She responded only to realize that if he didn't know before then she had already exposed herself considering cows didn't live in forests. Oops. Stepping out from hiding she would sigh and look at the strange pumpkin man. "Mr. Pumpkin Man I need you to tell me something... Did Yuki slip cocaine into my morning coffee or did what actually happen just happen?" She said, pushing her shy nature aside and hoping she wouldn't confuse him despite the fact that her question wasn't exactly normal.
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 19th 2013, 11:51 pm

"Yuki? Who's Yuki?" He said, twirling his baton around and attempting to put it around her waist. That threw him off guard. He didn't like being thrown off guard. There was only one thing to do to return the favor; beat her at her own game. The lantern would pull her in close and, if successful, would ask, "Do you want to try on my hat?" His low, deep, and gravelly, tone would exude seduction in a manner that wasn't normally meant to be portrayed.

He would then step and let her respond. A yawn would escape his mouth as he relaxed the cane on his shoulder. Who was this girl and why was she following him? Why was she asking if what had happened, had happened? Of course! If you see it with your own eyes then it must've happened? Right? Right? Left? What. He needed to stop thinking circles.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 20th 2013, 12:06 am

Before she could respond she would suddenly be pulled in as shock surged through her head to toe... Was he coming onto her? "W-Wh-What?!?!" She would now shout out as she shoved the cane off of her shoulder and to the ground, rushing back a few feet as to secure the distance, speechless as to what was happening. Pinching herself just to make sure she wasn't dreaming, considering she had experienced some very strange dreams in the past though would only be further notified that this was reality by the pinch. Yep... Dwarf Woodlands was one weird place.
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 20th 2013, 12:14 am

"You're right. The hat would look hideous on you." He said, bringing his hand to his forehead, feigning the dramatic poise with dignity. He calmed down a bit since his introduction and became bored with the female. "So, what's your deal?" He asked, slightly annoyed that she didn't know how to add to the improv of the scenario. It takes two to tango, two to tussle and two to toy with tomfoolery. Duh.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 20th 2013, 12:19 am

Slightly annoyed with the confusion of the situation Mika would yank a Fire Shard out of her pouch and hurl it at his hat before she knew what she was doing. Should this be successful it would burst and knock the hat off his head, sending it flying straight onto the ground as it most likely began to burn unless it was made of an inflammable material. "Oh... Sorry." She would say looking down at the hat before looking back up. "Anyways, I wanted to confront about what happened with the dwarf." The girl would speak before realizing she didn't have any idea how to do so and as such falling into an awkward silence that ate away at her as her thoughts tried to push her to say something, nothing coming out of her mouth however.
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 20th 2013, 12:25 am

The female grabbed a mysterious trinket from her person and threw it at his hat. His eyes widened as it exploded and knocked the hat off, lighting it on fire. A disappointed glare would gaze upon the burning material, and with an unsatisfying thud his candy cane weapon would hit the hat in attempt to put it out. It failed. "Oh, well. I can always get another." He said, turning back to the girl with fire in his eyes...literally.

"What about the midget?" He asked, his voice booming with the growl prior. He had an amazing vocal range for a reason unbeknownst to him. He didn't particularly care about the situation but he did find it amusing to act as if it mattered. It didn't. He would move on. And bully another Dwarf. Yeah, definitely. Their hats were godsend.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 20th 2013, 12:32 am

Not fearing the man or at least not letting it show Mika's look would grow more serious as she slammed her foot onto the ground with a thud echoing through the forest with a scowl on her face as she did so. "You can't just bully people to get what you want, it's wrong!" She would shout out. While she did sound like a walking PSA now she didn't mind as she glared at the pumpkin, awaiting his response.
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 20th 2013, 12:35 am

"Ha..ha.." He said, stifling a laugh. "That's adorable." He said, leaning on his cane once again. "They're midgets." The lantern defended, "They're not people." He said, recalling the toy garden gnomes that they reminded him of at Mr. Box's house. They helped him train a bit but were primarily meant to just guard the house in case of intruders...but by no means were they alive. And neither were these.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 20th 2013, 12:39 am

"They're not midgets, they're dwarves! And midgets are people too!" She would now passionately shout out at him as she pointed her index finger at him in an angry manner. "How would you feel if someone stole your hat?" Mika would cry out as she tried to get him to feel some empathy, embracing the strangeness of this situation and casting both her shy nature as well as her previous shock aside as she decided to defend the dwarves via the power of words!
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 20th 2013, 12:44 am

"I-I'd deserve it?" He said, not getting what she was saying. "If I'm not strong enough to stop them then I don't deserve to keep the hat." What was wrong with this girl? Didn't she realize that there were only two people in this world? There were those with power, and those without. And he was one without and had learned to accept that. "And what do you mean they're people? They're mechanical, yo. Robot parts." He said, performing the robot in order to demonstrate what he meant. Maybe she didn't know what they were.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 20th 2013, 12:49 am

"It doesn't work like that and they aren't mechanical!" She would shout out, more annoyed than frustrated now as she couldn't pound her point into the pumpkin's head. Judging from what he had said as well as his point that he'd get another one Mika now decided she'd have to counter this action by force. "If you keep doing this I'll destroy every hat you steal! It'll become an endless cycle of theft and destruction, is that what you wish to occur Mr. Pumpkin Man?" She shouted at the top of her lungs, still pointing at him.
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 20th 2013, 12:56 am

"That's sound like a fun! Let's go~" He yelled, singing at the end, turning around and sprinting off before stopping immediately. "What do you mean they're not mechanical?" He turned back around with a confused look on his face. Were they magic? Were they living weaponry? That was so cool. Maybe she could give more insight on that aspect of them. He was glad that she was finally starting to be fun about all of this and offered an interesting game. He couldn't wait to go bombard those toys.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 20th 2013, 1:07 am

"Okay." She would say happily and skip off behind Jackal as she followed him. Wait, no. She was befriending the enemy. "W-Wait, no!" The girl would now exclaim out instead of answering his question as she pleaded that he stop this cycle of madness and stealing hats. Naturally she would still destroy the hats if he kept on doing so as he didn't deserve them considering he stole them but she wanted to try to convince him to NOT and stealing their hats, that was her goal. Rushing ahead of him and pulling out Rapier she would hack down a tree which would fall over in front of him preventing him from passing any further. "You can't keep harassing dwarves." Mika would say in a serious tone, acting as though if she were scolding a child for stealing hats from dwarves.
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 20th 2013, 1:10 am

"That's a really small tree." He said, catching it with his hook. "Can you tell me how the dwarves work then? If they're not mechanical then are they organic toys? That'd be cool. Made of plants and stuff. LIKE ME." He exclaimed, his pumpkin like expression turning into a smiley, which worked oddly well due to the type of being that he was and how animated his face could become.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 20th 2013, 1:17 am

The girl would sigh as she now forced herself to explain it, hoping he'd get it. Though she was tempted to explain it via anatomy she jumped to the worst possible conclusion as she began to assume that he'd start cutting dwarves up in order to prove her wrong. "THEY. ARE. PEOPLE. They're exactly like you or me and the only difference is that they're smaller. That is all there is to it. They aren't toys created for your amusement nor are they lesser class beings." She explained, trying to hammer the words through his skull and into his brain.
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 20th 2013, 1:23 am

"They're not toys?" He said, scratching his head out of gesture opposed to practicality. "That's disappointing. They were more fun when they were toys." He said, his head now arched low in disappointment. "Now what am I supposed to do in this boring world." He said, dropping the tree and kicking it. It didn't budge, but, surprisingly, he wasn't hurt in the slightest. He sat down on it and invited her to join him, if she wanted. His head rested on one of his hands, the other drawing in the dirt.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 20th 2013, 1:28 am

Finally succeeding in explaining it to him she would nod at him as she took a seat down next to him. "Sorry." Mika would say as she looked around the forest. It felt rather peaceful her when she wasn't debating what dwarves were with living humanoid pumpkins.
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 20th 2013, 1:33 am

"So, who are you?" He said, his tone a bit down. It was disappointing to be lost in a world foreign to his with no one to harass. His mood would eventually come to the peak curve it was. Sometimes when pushed down it took him awhile to get back up, but he always stood at the top of the mountain, looking down on the burning bodies of those he had charred with the mark of mischief.

The drawing would progress and eventually there would be a drawing off himself in the sand with an angry face on it. The next part of the picture would still be in progress as it began to become more than just an image of himself.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 20th 2013, 1:37 am

"Mika Kiyoshi, just your normal teen." She said as the last part of her words had a bit of doubt in it, clearly expressed on her face. Looking to him Mika would then nod. "Who are you?" She would ask in rebuttal.
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 20th 2013, 1:41 am

"Jackal." He introduced, his picture now showing an enlarged foot of his kicking something. His body was formed but the rest of the image was not. He added two more, curved, lines before continuing. "I'm from Halloweentown. Surprising, eh?" He said, nudging her. His mood was finally coming around as he continued to express himself through the drawing that exuded the negativity he had been feeling. Soon the picture would be complete and then, like any good piece of artwork, he would destroy it.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mika Kiyoshi on October 20th 2013, 1:44 am

"Oh, that explains it." She now said, it making sense as to why a humanoid pumpkin was running around.
Mika Kiyoshi
Mika Kiyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 20th 2013, 1:47 am

"So you've been there?!" He said, excited that someone could help share the joy of the spirits within. Maybe she too was a connoisseur of such traditions. He was a bit home sick but he needed some stories to tell Mr. Box before he went back. He couldn't just speak of the worlds that held no interest to him. He finished the drawing before quickly erasing it with his feet as he got up from having exclaimed what he said. The image of him kicking the girl out of the world would be gone and perhaps she would see it, perhaps not.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum