I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese]

Post by Takeshi on October 16th 2013, 7:32 pm

Tyler Saikou

Hopes Remnant

When he spoke the neos around him all pounced at once, causing Tyler to smile as Aquarius chomped down on one of them while impaling three others on its several spikes, leaving five for Tyler to fight on his own, which he did quite efficiently, impaling several of them rather quickly before slashing their throats, killing them. He then moved quickly, slashing each Neoshadow six times, effectively killing them without them landing a hit on him! He then saw Cool fighting his own Heartless and ran towards him, slashing several heartless of his own in half, sometimes decapitating them, he eventually reached his Mentor, dead heartless all around, but still more remained. Back to back? he asked as the heartless around them closed the opening he made.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese]

Post by Annaliese on October 16th 2013, 7:47 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese would turn around seeing that Cool was still fighting the heartless and so was Tyler, They did have experience but she didn't really care. She was now focused on the Guardian of the Cave, In her hand she conjured a medium sized dark covered fireball and would send it at The Guardian's mouth. Seeing that she probably made no effort she would send one more at the eyes.

(10 MP left.)

[03:13:52] Annaliese : Bitch don't start pairing me up, I'll fuck you up
[03:14:09] Valerie Faye : You'll have to ask Aria for permission first
Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 16th 2013, 8:02 pm

Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

The Guardian would be struck by the one in the mouth though would merely continue to stay in place, not the slightest bit of damage dealt to it. Launching a fireball back at Annaliese's own it would intercept it before any damage could be dealt as a fiery explosion occurred in the air and its eyes darted between its prey. Meanwhile Cool would look at Tyler with a smile. "I think I've got a better idea." He would say with a somewhat arrogant smile as the horde of heartless dived towards the two. Tossing his keyblade into the air he would look fearlessly at him as he raised his hand and simply snapped his fingers as a light emitted from him causing them all to explode into a burst of darkness, ending them. Then catching his blade with one hand and twirling it around he would smile.

"Oh yeah, I'm a badass."

Just as he charged forward a few feet however the guardian would fire out a fireball that struck him backwards and let a laser fly at him that he would barely be able to avoid. Being knocked to the ground by a continuing barrage of fireballs coming from the beast's mouth he would stab his blade into the ground and force himself up as he prepared to attempt to avoid another one, though would now notice that the beast had fired out several fireballs at Annaliese. Firing out three Light Balls before they could reach her an explosion of fire and light would now occur, lighting up the other wise dark area around them for a brief second before it went back to its normal color. "The heartless aren't really a threat, I suggest we all focus on that." Cool would say and nod at his two apprentices, assuming they knew he was talking about the guardian.

[-35 MP, 35 Remaining.]

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on October 16th 2013, 8:39 pm

Tyler Saikou

Hopes Remnant

When Cool Flashed in a burst of light Tyler smiled, he forgot about how easily light came to his mentor, and how strangely easily it came to him now...But that said they still had to focus fire on the Cave itself. So looking at aquarius he smiled, and the dragon took off, blasting it with water, which would make it clump together with the sand around it, making it harder for the cave to move! Then he dashed forward, jumping up onto its back as it struggled to free its head from the sand, eventually it did break free, and he jumped onto its nose, stabbing both the eyes as hard as he could! Take that you sandy Fucker! He yelled before jumping back off of it and pulling off a backflip, landing on his feet a good five feet away from it!

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on October 16th 2013, 8:50 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese gasped and tried to avoid the fireball coming towards her, but it clashed leaving her black camisole tattered showing an ugly angry mark slapped right across her stomach. She moaned and wrapped both of her arms around the ugly mark. She gritted her teeth, she needed to get over it! She grabbed Fate and as the Guardian sent more fireballs with her she saw Cool firing lightballs at it causing an explosion. After Tyler started to jump on it's nose he stabbed it in both of the eyes before backing up, She ran at the guardian jumping on it's nose and slowly swinging Fate horizontally as if in slow motion swiping both of it's eyes slowly....

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 17th 2013, 7:27 pm

Cool Star

Letting out a roar of agony as the two students continued their attacks it was clear that the cave was severely damaged by them but wasn't ready to give up yet as it took another desperate stand. Firing out multiple lasers at the dragon as well as a barrage of fireballs at all three of them in hopes of knocking them to the ground Cool himself would be knocked off his feet and to the ground by the sudden barrage but would stand up just in time to roll out of the way of the laser. The beast distracted by the dragon whom it would continue firing lasers at the warrior would rush towards it and jump up into the air, plunging Fate's Soul into the back of an Air Pirate as he rode it to the top of the snout. Dropping himself on it the beast's eyes would now fall upon Cool himself however it would be too late as he wailed heavily on the eyes with his blade, piercing them in between it and stabbing it into the right as he twisted it. Shaking its head the guardian would try to knock him off but he would hold on as he continued twisting and thrashing it from the inside of the eye as the source of corruption was finally destroyed. Now the guardian would become inanimate once more as the warrior dismissed his blade and the warrior walked back down to the ground below. The heartless horde was still there but they simply now fled at the sight of the three as the man let out a sigh. "Welp, that's done and over with." He would now say as he leaned up against the entrance. "Ready whenever you are."

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on October 17th 2013, 7:45 pm

Tyler Saikou

Hopes Remnant

The Sudden Barrage of Lasers caught Aquarius by surprise, causing each one to tear through his body, killing him instantly. But that didn't matter at the moment, as Tyler was busy dodging the fireballs while occasionally preemptively causing several to explode by throwing his Orichalcum swords into them, then summoning them back into his hands. After it was all said and done, and the Ice around him had evaporated, the Cave of wonders was a cave again, and they were ready to move onto their actual training. Im ready already, but we might want to give Annaliese a minute, she looks pretty hurt from that burn. he said, having caught her get burned earlier. Speaking of which, are you okay? he asked the girl, more curious than worried.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on October 17th 2013, 8:14 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese would jump off the guardian after she finished her attack she would hop off of it and rolled out of the way of the incoming fireballs. She would stand back up and started swinging Fate at incoming shadow heartless that were coming her way as Cool fought the guardian with his keyblade,  Annaliese would blink as the horde of heartless ran away. Seeing that the guardian was inanimate, The redhead assumed that Cool defeated it. She was a bit sad that she didn't get to see the battle but all was well. When Tyler asked about her burn, she looked down at her belly button where the ugly burnt mark was. She chuckled and hid it with her left arm. "Oh, this is nothing. I think we should go, Lead the way?" She said as she turned to Cool, gesturing to the cave.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 20th 2013, 4:04 pm

Cool Star

Cool would nod at Annaliese. "Since I've been here before I'll do so, though I'm not sure if it's changed considering the last time the entrance didn't come to life and attack me." He would say as he would lead the two into the depths of a familiar place to him as well as the unknown to them.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on October 20th 2013, 4:09 pm

When Cool said that he wasn't sure if the Cave had Changed Tyler nodded and allowed his Ice armor to reform, it was better safe then sorry. He then followed his mentor, his blades in sheathes as they descended into the cave of wonders....

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on October 21st 2013, 7:33 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese would nod and follow Cool and Tyler to the cave, not really sure what to expect now that she was almost out of mana.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 21st 2013, 7:57 pm

Cool Star

As they entered they would be greeted by the entrance to the area, the entryway to the hall not being far from here. "Yep, it's changed. Still I bet there's traps around here so we should tread carefully." He would say as he noted, walking forwards and leading them towards the doorway to the halls of the Cave of Wonders.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on October 24th 2013, 6:51 pm

Tyler Saikou

Hopes Remnant

When Cool said that they needed to be Careful as there might be traps Tyler nodded and started walking slowly, scanning the area around him for traps as he followed his mentor and friend. I wonder what kind of training we will be going through if he knows how to teach us to use the keyblade.... he thought as his Ex-Darkblades shifted on his back with each step, slightly tapping against his back as he followed right behind cool.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on October 27th 2013, 6:53 pm

[color=#8a0808]"
Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese blinked three times, Traps? She thought as she looked around the cave, But she stayed silently close to the group wondering where the traps were,

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on November 1st 2013, 11:36 pm

Cool Star

Cool continued walking and led them into the next room.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on November 3rd 2013, 2:23 pm

As they walked into the next room Tyler scanned the area, looking for traps and finding only two. Watch your step you guys, there's a few pressure plates in here, that's all I see right now. he said as he moved around a third pressure plate that was just by his feet.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on November 18th 2013, 6:36 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese would follow them closely and looked around the next room Cool walked in. She didn't notice but she stepped on something lump and felt herself flying up! She let out a small scream as she found herself dangling backwards. "Hey lads... Do any of you have anything sharp to throw me?" She asked them as she dangled.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on November 20th 2013, 6:46 pm

Cool Star

Hearing Annaliese's scream the warrior spun around to the direction of it and began fearing for the worst as his heartbeat sped up quickly. Soon enough however relief flowed through him as he realized that she was alright, upside down but none the less alright. Nodding at her he would toss the Mana-Safe into the air as it would cut her loose, the warrior catching it. From where he was standing however this was also somewhat of a clumsy move and while he was sheathing it Annaliese would fall down on top of his back unless she found a way to maneuver around the air and out of the way, all because he didn't watch where he was going.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on November 21st 2013, 8:12 am

When Annaliese was pulled upward Tyler's hand was instantly on his Ex-Darkblade, Darkened Mind, but then Cool threw his own sword. Wait, since when did he only use one Keyblade? he wondered as he shot his left hand out to pull Anna away from cool, enabling her to land on her feet rather than on the man that had cut her down. You guys okay? He asked as he looked around, there weren't anymore traps like that one, thankfully. We're gonna have to be a lot more careful than what we are if there are anymore hidden traps. he said as he waited for Cool to take the lead again.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2