I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] Empty The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese]

Post by Hikari on October 11th 2013, 7:34 pm

Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

Standing in the marketplace as he paced back and forth awaiting for the arrival of two Cool would browse the merchandise for today though find nothing of interest as he simply sighed, leaning against a nearby wall. He had arranged for two people to meet him here today for a gift and had personally sent to letters giving them directions as to where to find him. Both were people he considered friends and students as well, though they hadn't met each other yet or at least he didn't think they had. The first of his students was Tyler, the ruler of the world where the warrior had been born and a friend of his. The other was Annaliese, a girl not too far from his age whom he had recently taken up teaching and proved to have a lot of potential... Or at the very least the warrior speculated she did. Awaiting their arrival he would merely stay silent as he observed the daily activities of the native people to this world, as to pass the time, and would prepare to teach them something he assumed both would have an interest in.

Last edited by Cool on October 11th 2013, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] Empty Re: The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese]

Post by Takeshi on October 11th 2013, 7:59 pm

Tyler Saikou

The Remnant of Hope

It took a few hours of walking, but eventually The Ex-Mayor found who he was looking for. Cool Star, the King of Disney Town. HEY COOL! He yelled with a wave as he ran over to his friend, glad he was even able to run again, he would need to thank his sister later...So, what are we going to be doing here? he asked as he slowed down to a stop in front of cool, curious as to why his friend, and the man who helped him claw his way out of the darkness that had threatened to consume him once had called him here...

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese] Empty Re: The Desert's Test [Keyblade Training: Tyler and Annaliese]

Post by Annaliese on October 11th 2013, 8:37 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese walked to Agrabah, She held her scythe Fate in one hand and well nothing in the other hand. Her fingerless laced gloved hand smoothed out her red hair, She wondered what her teacher Cool wanted her for but she didn't really care to know... She tried to fake a smile when she saw Cool.. Along with another young man. She strode over to them, "Ah, hello Cool. Is this a friend of yours?" She would ask in her soft british accent, motioning to the tall dark haired man right beside her.

[03:13:52] Annaliese : Bitch don't start pairing me up, I'll fuck you up
[03:14:09] Valerie Faye : You'll have to ask Aria for permission first
Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 11th 2013, 8:45 pm

Cool Star

A smile would appear on his face as both Annaliese and Tyler appeared, the warrior nodding at both of them. "Nice to see you both again." Cool would reply to their greetings as he looked at the girl. "Ah, I forgot to introduce you two. Annaliese meet Tyler. Tyler meet Annaliese." He would say to both of them before standing up straight instead of leaning up against the wall like before. Letting out a sigh he would keep his eyes on both of them and would then answer the question of his other student. "Good question. I called you both here because I've recently reached mastery over my keyblade and figured that you two, my students, would like to learn to wield it. Forgive me if my assumption is wrong."

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on October 11th 2013, 8:59 pm

Tyler Saikou

The Remnant of Hope

When Cool said he was going to teach them to use the keyblade Tyler froze, staring at cool. Cool Star. You'd better not be fucking with us. At one time, I almost had a Keyblade. My mother balanced my heart out, but it still wasn't enough. So if your fucking with us...you don't want to know how bad it would be... he said before Noticing Annaliese. Hello there Anna, Im Tyler. He said as he held out his left hand toward her, the silver band on his left ring finger glinting in the sunlight. Today was going to be a very good day for him if this actually was happening...

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on October 11th 2013, 11:15 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese looked at the young man who was called 'Tyler''s left hand, Is that a wedding ring? Well, I guess he's older than Cool and I.. She thought, SHe looked at the hand then looked at him with a stern look on her face. "Pleasure." She said as she studied his reaction to wielding the keyblade, He spurred out wat too many information about 'a mother' and 'almost having a keyblade' She guessed he was one of those people who liked spurring out information... Interesting.. "I guess you're right Cool, But question... What if someone has fallen into the darkness..?" She would ask him, hoping he wouldn't know that her heart was already succumbed to darkness...

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 11th 2013, 11:22 pm

Cool Star

"You know I'm not Tyler." The warrior would respond with a smile still on his face, his gaze now shifting to Annaliese. "Even in the deepest depths of darkness, there's always a small light that rests within it in somewhere... A light that casts away the darkness once you find it." He would respond to her, putting his hands in his pockets and deciding to follow up on it. "If you were wondering if this effects keyblades though, it doesn't. Keyblades of darkness still exist and can still choose their wielders. Whether a heart is aligned with light, darkness, or lies in between it the owner of said heart can still receive a keyblade... Though I have heard a few times that keyblades of darkness are more rare than ones of light." Cool would say and look at the two, nodding. "If you have any more questions feel free to ask away, otherwise I suppose we should be off."

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on October 12th 2013, 11:10 am

Tyler Saikou

Hopes Remnant

When Cool said that he knew that he wasn't messing with them Tyler smiled, he did know, but recent events gave him a rather pessimistic look on life at times. But when he told Annaliese about the keyblades not being picky about their wielders being of dark or light Tyler nodded, remembering drakar, a very dark hearted man that wielded many keyblades. Then when the two of them were done talking Tyler nodded again. Yes, we should be off, I imagine this will take quite some time to teach. he said as he looked at cool, then to Annaliese. I wonder what their connection is... he thought as he waited for either Annaliese to ask something else or for cool to take them to wherever they were going...

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on October 12th 2013, 2:57 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese would nod in interest as Cool told her that keyblades weren't picky about their wielders and that dark keyblades were more rare than ones of light. Annaliese would stand up a little straighter, Maybe she would learn more about herself in this experience obtaining her keyblade. Maybe she would obtain a keyblade aligned to the darkness but who knows? She turned to Tyler then to Cool, she would nod but her amber eyes remained on the young spikey haired man for what seemed like a while. "I'm ready to go." She would tell him, with what appeared to be a small smile on her lips.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 12th 2013, 3:24 pm

Cool Star

Cool would merely shrug at Tyler. "How long it will take remains unseen by me. Perhaps this single step will be what leads to unlocking your keyblade, perhaps it will take entire years. I won't lie to you either... Perhaps you'll never get one. Regardless I believe you both will, though I'm not sure exactly how long it will take." He would say to his friend as he looked back to Annaliese, whom had said she was ready. Gazing back at her for the same period of time as she said he was ready he would continue looking at her for a few more seconds, unable to look away for some reason... Eventually he would shake his head as he came back to reality, unsure of why he had looked at her for that long as a strange feeling arose in his stomach.

"Y-Yeah, let's get going than I suppose."

The warrior would now nod at the two of them as he led them through the bazaar and further towards their destination, the place where their training would begin...

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on October 12th 2013, 3:50 pm

Tyler Saikou

Hopes Remnant

When Cool told him that he didn't know how long it would take Tyler simply nodded in silence, he figured as much. But after he finished talking Tyler simply Pulled the hood of his cloak up and followed behind the two of them, his eyes constantly scanning his surroundings as they neared their destination. He was excited, today was the day he took his first step towards the path his mother had sent him down, the path so many around him walked. The path of a Keybearer. He may not succeed on this journey, but he would sure as hell try his hardest, he wasn't going to give up just because there was a chance he wasn't able to wield a keyblade. His mother deserved better than that....

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on October 12th 2013, 4:02 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese would follow behind Cool, slowly wondering how this would affect her and Tyler... Maybe he would get his and she would have to stick with a scythe for the rest of her life. She shrugged off the thought and kept following Cool, playing with her fingerless laced gloves trying to distract herself to think such selfish thoughts, But she was selfish, was she not? She sighed and tied her red hair in a ponytail to get it out of her face. She wasn't here to impress anyone she was just simply her for herself no matter how many times she reminded herself, She silently kept walking wondering where they were going.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 12th 2013, 4:36 pm

Cool Star

The warrior would continue forwards as they came closer and closer to their destination.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on October 12th 2013, 5:43 pm

Tyler Saikou

Hopes Remnant

As they got ever closer to their destination Tyler looked at cool and Anna again. They both seemed really nervous around each other, that meant one of two things: One, they were in a relationship at one point and that made this whole situation awkward for them. Or two, they liked each other but were too shy to admit it. He was leaning towards option number two, but he wasn't going to pry. No, rather he would stay silent and kept walking, waiting for them to reach where they were going.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on October 12th 2013, 6:04 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese would keep walking to wherever Cool was leading her and Tyler..

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 12th 2013, 6:32 pm

Cool Star

~TIME SKIP~

The group would at that moment arrive at their destination and the place, or at least one of the places, that the training of the students would take place at... The Cave of Wonders. Standing outside the entrance the warrior would nod at the two, looking at them both in the eye. "If you two have anything to say now's the time to say it." He would say to both of them as they stood outside of its entryway. Suddenly his gaze would shift to Tyler as he decided to ask a casual question at that moment, to catch up a bit on things.

"Oh by the way, how's Twilight Town doing Mr. Mayor?"

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on October 12th 2013, 6:35 pm

When he was asked how his home was doing Tyler looked down, suddenly saddened. Twilight Town...is no more...I had to leave because someone destroyed the entire world, I don't know how they did it so quickly, I only was at home in the mansion when they did what they did.... he said as the shrieks of those who died echoed in his head again.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on October 12th 2013, 6:38 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese blinked, Twilight Town? She has heard of the world before but she has never been there.. She just stood there silently not really knowing what to say at the moment..

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 12th 2013, 7:30 pm

Cool Star

Tyler's words echoed through his head as Cool's heart began to beat quicker and quicker, the warrior being filled with primal rage as well as an overwhelming sadness. The words continued repeating over, and over, and over, and over as rage surged through him head to toe... And before he could get a hold of himself, the warrior struck. His fist flew straight at his friend's eye in an attack with so much force behind it that if successful it would not only knock the man clean off his feet but leave him with a black eye as Cool continued to boil with rage.

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU LET MY HOME AND MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE ALL WHILE YOU SAT ON YOUR ASS DOING NOTH---"

As he shouted these words at Tyler he would suddenly be cut off as the large purple eyes of the entrance... Moved. Before he could react the head of the entrance would be sent flying at him as he was knocked back with a large bruise left across his back, the warrior summoning Fate's Soul into his hand as he calmed down. Looking at Tyler it was clear he now had control and was calmer, as he nodded at him. "It seems as though we have bigger worries. We can discuss your failure later." He would say as his gaze now shifted to both of his students and he stood back up, an iron grip on the blade as he looked at them.

"You two ready? It doesn't seem like there's any turning back now, so we might as well take a stand and fight."

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on October 12th 2013, 7:39 pm

When Cools Fist Connected with his Face he was knocked flat on his ass, Eludicator and Dark Repulsor Flashing into his hands inas he fell. Then as he stood Cool asked him if he was ready, because They had a fight on their hands. So, standing Tyler stood, Ice forming a sleek but tough armor around him as Aquarius appeared, his serpantine body appearing around his master in slow coils, the head of the giant beast reaching up fifty feet in the air, following the moving entrance to the cave of wonders. (120 Mp-100-10=10 Mp Left) Im Ready Now. He said as Aquarius roared, signaling his will to protect those around him, and his master, to the best of his abilities.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on October 13th 2013, 7:51 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

Annaliese gasped when Cool punched Tyler in the eye, She looked at a flying Tyler then at Cool. She had honestly never seen this side of Cool before, The teenage girl should be afraid but she wasn't.. She kept looking at him as he was shouting, The world really meant much to him, she didn't really understand his rage since she has never lost a home before she just ran away. Annaliese would nod to Cool when he said they might as well stand and fight, She twisted Fate around until the curved blade was rested on her shoulder, She saw that after Tyler had recovered he summoned what looked like a strange sea creature. "Well, I'm ready to fight." She would say to Cool, feeling a bit pathetic she didn't have a cool ass summon.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 13th 2013, 8:49 pm

Cool Star

As the two apprentices confirmed they were ready Cool would turn his attention back to the living entrance as he focused light into his blade and was sent forwards at a great speed by a gust of wind, being launched at it as he prepared to strike. However as he neared closer and closer heartless would suddenly begin popping up all around the room, including a Large Body as well as some lesser heartless to the bottom left of it that appeared in his path. Unable to maneuver around it he would swing the blade horizontally as he easily sliced through the waist and sent the heartless's severed torso and upwards down on the mixture of Neoshadows, Shadows, and etcetera as it easily crushed them. Sadly this meant he had used his mana on a lesser target but he didn't mind as he wasn't much of a mage and couldn't just sit around having a pity party for himself either when in the face of danger.

Still in midair he would fire off two Light Balls at the guardian but the spells would be intercepted as the entrance breathed out two fire balls and a burst of flame and light occurred in the air. The beast than seizing the chance would fire out a laser at him that the warrior just barely managed to avoid as Cool would once more rush at it, slicing through the occasional heartless until he neared it. Noticing the way up to the top of the head he would leap on top of its neck and climb up to the top of its head he would begin to strike at it in a futile attempt to damage it though it didn't seem to do anything. Before he could attempt a different plan however the beast would shake its head violently, hurling him off of it and to the ground below. A Neoshadow would pounce at him at this moment but he would rather easily slice its head off, rolling out of the way before the claws of the carcass could hit him as the heartless burst into aesthetic darkness.

Now retreating backwards to formulate a new plan for the time being he would keep a close eye on the beast for any sudden movements as well as his two students should they need his aid, though he doubted they would.

[-80 MP, 70 Remaining.]

Last edited by Cool on October 14th 2013, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on October 13th 2013, 9:02 pm

Tyler Saikou

Hopes Remnant

When cool started forward at the moving cave Tyler looked at Anna, then at Aquarius. I'll go for the cave on aquarius, you help cool with the heartless if more show up. he said as he climbed up onto his dragons back, and took to the skies. He flew right over cool just as he had slashed a large body in two, Desummoning Elucidator and summoning Darkened Soul, his strongest weapon when used with blackened mind. He then Jumped off of aquarius and landed on the Caves head, slashing at it only to find that it wasn't doing any real damage! FUCK, THIS THING HAS A SINGLE POINT THAT'LL HURT IT YOU TWO! He yelled as the Cave started shaking, sending him flying back onto the ground, where he was met with a group of neoshadows. Alright, you wanna dance? He asked the group of heartless with a smile as Aquarius wound around him in a large circle....

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaliese on October 16th 2013, 6:29 pm

Anna Florence

The Wilting Rose

"Right," Annaliese would say to Tyler as he climbed on his dragon's back and rode off. Her grip on Fate's handle would grip as she watched Cool fight off to heartless, Due to her selfishness she watched as he fought the lower heartless himself wondering whether to help or to just stand there. Was this one of the initiations? A test of bravery or skill for the keyblade? She tossed her crimson hair back and charged once Cool retreated backwards, The entrance to the cave was very aggressive as it seemed so she ran past Cool and turned around sending a horizontal slash to it's nose. After that attack she was met by a group of lesser heartless. "Well hello you little buggers.." She would say as they circled around her. She would spin around, swinging Fate in many directions some heartless would dodge it while the others were struck by the Scythe. She stopped spinning, She was seeing stars now as a Shadow heartless jumped at her causing her to lift the handle of Fate to her chest trying her best to wrestle it off. After a few seconds of struggling she pushed it off swinging Fate in a vertical angle at the top of it's head a few times, it finally disintegrated. She would look at Cool and nod, waiting for further instruction.

Annaliese
Annaliese

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on October 16th 2013, 7:24 pm

Cool Star

Nodding back at Annaliese the warrior would charge in the opposite direction of her as he now sliced through several Neoshadows, twirling around and plunging his blade through the head of a Soldier. Not wasting a second he would slice a Red Nocturne in half and rather easily continue destroying the heartless that were now attempting to get to Tyler.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next