» Marionette
Can I Keep Him? (Open, Desio) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Can I Keep Him? (Open, Desio) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Can I Keep Him? (Open, Desio) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Can I Keep Him? (Open, Desio) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Can I Keep Him? (Open, Desio) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Can I Keep Him? (Open, Desio)

Go down

Can I Keep Him? (Open, Desio) Empty Can I Keep Him? (Open, Desio)

Post by Beta Genesis on October 10th 2013, 10:18 am

The heavy rays of the hot sun that watched over the rolling sands. Graced the surface of tanned skin as a short figure came speeding through the main gate. They appeared to be flying through the air. On what exactly was hard to tell at first glance. Though if one gave enough attention. They would realize the source of flight was a metal blade that was connected to the bottom of the figure's feet. An oddity all it's own. A flying weapon. No doubt the works of refined magic. To any unsuspecting villager. It would be hell of a sight to behold. Through the clear blue sky, wind rushing through her silver hair. Causing it to flutter wildly behind her in unison with her black cloak. Annabelle was enjoying the time of her life. There was nothing more sensational. More exhilarating. More down right thrill inducing that the experience of surfing the wind. While other people held the potential of falsified wings. She would maintain originality and take to the freedom of the skies with her keyblades. Screw the mainstream norm.

A wicked smile was spread across her face as she leaned inward. This allowing her to gain more speed. While she neared the marketplace. She would set up for a grand yet rather dangerous entrance. Nothing she couldn't handle of course. The moment she was in range. The nobody launched herself from the blade. Letting herself free fall from the heights of her previous position. Just before contact was made with the ground. She would do a couple well maneuvered flips in the air. Talk about being a show off. Landing in crouching position as to reduce the heavy it would have given her. Anna took a second to stabilize her balance. Then slowly would rise to her full posture. Ignited Soul being resummoned to her hand. The majority of the marketplace was bustling with business to surprise. She hadn't been expecting such a big crowd. Though, this was not a problem. It made the world interesting. Actually worth exploring. With a swipe of her hands she would brush a small patch of hair from her line of sight and proceed forwards. An excited hop in her steps as she entered the crowd. She would briefly glance over at the wares of each vendor while passing by stall after stall. Such a wide variety of items available. At one point she would stop to browse over a selection of swords. The sleek design of some of them catching her interests. Every now and then she would look between then and her own blade. Making comparisons of craftsmanship.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Can I Keep Him? (Open, Desio) Empty Re: Can I Keep Him? (Open, Desio)

Post by Desio on October 10th 2013, 11:38 am

Wandering the streets of Agrabah once again, as had become common for the young man, Desio had yet to cease being so immersed in the wonders of the various worlds, particularly the marketplace, where he could view all sorts of trinkets and nick-knacks. On this particular day, he was enamored by the intricate designs of the various swords laid out before him. Ever since he had discovered his own sword he had become fascinated with the designs of the weapons, and even moreso at how just the mere shape of one could change the entire fighting style associated with it, which had inspired the young man to develop his own style of combat.

As he wandered through the crowds, he saw a figure flying towards the crowd. The shape of the figure was familiar to him, the hairstyle also ringing some bells in the head of the Wayward Grace. Still... he couldn't help but- that weapon! That was where it all clicked together. Now Desio realized where he had seen the woman before. She was the one at that castle a while back that he had followed out of interest... aaaand who he had promptly seen bleeding on the floor, with a fairly painful looking hole in her. The last he remembered seeing of her was her stepping into a portal, though he could hardly tell what was actually happening.

"Hey!" Desio exclaimed, making his way over to her."Hey... Are you okay?" Desio was still fairly unsure as to how she could appear to be so fine, considering the state that he had last seen her in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on October 10th 2013, 7:55 pm

At first Anne would remain completely oblivious to towards the man that was fast approaching. Too caught up in her fascination with the selection of blades. However, when he yelled out. Her attention was immediate drawn in his direction. Her hazel eyes would examine him up and down a couple times. A brow raising in response to his arrival. She had absolutely no idea who this man was. Though he showed clear signs of apparently knowing her. Had they met before? Impossible. She couldn't recall such an event. "I'm sorry but who are you?" She would ask him. So lost as to what exactly he was talking about. He had asked if she was okay. Even though nothing had happened to her. Well, noting but this weird encounter so far.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on October 10th 2013, 8:55 pm

Eyes widening at the sudden realization that he had forgotten that he never properly introduced himself, Desio gingerly reached back behind his head with his hand, scratching it, embarrassed. I suppose I should have properly introduced myself when I had the chance... the golden-eyed young man thought to himself, mentally smacking himself on the forehead repeatedly. However, hee was curious as to how she didn't seem to remember being injured by the person back at the castle, as well as how her hair seemed to be different than it was back then, though he chalked up the latter to the possibility of hair-dye or simply an inaccurate recollection on the part of Desio.

"I'm so sorry," the Wayward Grace said, bowing his head repeatedly. His voice was calm and soft, in a respectful tone, a tone he naturally took when speaking with a woman. "My name is Desio." Desio brushed his hair out of his eyes, which had fallen in front of them as he was running. In doing so, his eyes shifted over to the woman's weapon, which he could confirm was in fact the same weapon he had witnessed before, unless for some reason, it was an exact replica.
Desio
Desio

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on October 10th 2013, 9:55 pm

She could feel his eyes wandering as he sized her up. Or at the very least checked her out. She wouldn't call him out on it. But knew that he had done it and would let Desio continue to do so until he was satisfied with whatever he was looking for. While he went about this Anne examined him a little more closely than she had before. Everything about his appearance reminded her heavily of her own father. With the exception of hair color. Desio resembled what she considered a younger version of Ansem. It was creepy at first. Though quickly began to grow on her. Being around her father often brought comfort. Which is why, as she looked upon this peculiar man that shared so much similarities. She couldn't help but feel pleased with his presence here. Not that she was going to admit that to a complete stranger. As weirdly comforting as this encounter became. Anne would still be a little cautious about how she conducted herself around him. His behaviour had yet to be answered for and wasn't exactly normal. To her perspective anyway.

Just before she would speak. She noticed him closely eyeing her weapon. Something that was common amongst people that had never witnessed a keyblade before. Though a little unsettling in this case as the moment was all but skewed due to miscommunication. So for the sake of putting her nerves to rest. Ignited Soul was desummoned. Within seconds deconstructing to nothing in a sudden flash of brilliant flames. "Now then, Desio was it? Are you sure you don't have the wrong person?" She replied. Obviously referring to the inquiry of her health. "You seem to act as if we have met before. Though I don't ever remember ever seeing you until today." Her eyes would single in on the man. Watching him closely and carefully as she gave him a chance to explain.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on October 10th 2013, 11:30 pm

Desio watched with interest as she de-summoned the weapon, raising an eyebrow of intrigue. "I'm not so sure right now," Desio admitted, chuckling slightly under his breath, reprimanding himself for his idiotic actions in front of the stranger. Letting out a heavy sigh, Desio let his head hang briefly before suddenly raising it once more. A benevolent smile crossed his face as he looked at the woman. "I suppose it could have all been some sort of confusion, or maybe even a cruel trick of the mind destined to embarrass me in front of one such as you."

Desio finally noticed that she was staring at him with an expression clearly dictating how weird he was actually acting. Good job, Tobias... You sure are a master of making good impressions on new people, aren't you? The Wayward Grace once more mentally smacked his head off of a wall. Not literally of course, as that would only make things even more difficult than they actually were. "Oh! Please forgive me... I'm not exactly used to handling conversations, really, so I can get fairly awkward..." With multiple quick bows and numerous apologies, Desio straightened himself back out, taking on a somewhat more confident stance. "If you don't find it rude, may I ask your name?" Even if it wasn't the same girl that he saw, Desio figured that he may as well ask the name of the woman he was currently speaking with, hopefully get some interaction with new people.
Desio
Desio

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on October 12th 2013, 1:18 am

Anna remained unconvinced even after Desio's explanation. Mostly. In his eyes she could see the signs of truth. There was no unease nor alteration in behavioural pattern upon being called out. No, in the truest sense. He was able to supply his intended information without so much as a wince. Now this also could suggest that he was one hell of a good liar. Then again, he didn't seem like the type. The feeling that his original personal approach towards her was not mere coincidence remained. This was neither the time or place to further expand on it. So she would save the investigation for later. At the moment she would indulge his attempts at conversation. He was being friendly enough about it. Besides that he seemed like an interesting enough person to engage with. Anna would begin to listen a little more attentively to what Desio had to say. At first he rambled on about being awkward in social situations. Seems like he didn't get out much. Not a problem. She would break him in nice and thoroughly. An amused smirk traced itself across her lips as she witnessed him apologize several times. After which he tried to take a more confident approach to their conversation. "It's alright. Just mean's you have to get out a little more." Anna finally spoke. Teasing him with such a response. "My name is Annabelle. Though to keep things simple. You can call me Anna." She chuckled. Doing much the same as he had, bowing her head to him. An acknowledgement of proper introduction.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on October 12th 2013, 2:09 am

Get out a little more? Desio chuckled to himself. After all, he had essentially been cut off from other people for most of his life, for good intentions, though he felt as if it may have been the wrong thing to do. Annabelle... An elegant name one very much befitting the girl who stood before him, Desio admitted to himself. Of all of the times he had interacted with someone, this one was among the only ones which seemed to be proceeding fairly smoothly. Now that I know her name, what would be the next logical step in the order of conversation? His mind scuttled back towards how he had seen her looking with interest at the swords that lay on the stand next to them, their clean blades glistening in the hot sun.

Desio took a somewhat more lax position as the smile crossed his face once more. Figuring he wouldn’t exactly get his answers immediately, the Wayward Grace began to make mental notes of everything that was said to him, hoping to piece together what was happening. Even if he was in fact in the wrong, and this was not the woman he had seen on this day, Desio was not going to throw away his chance to make a friend of Anna. After all, given the wasted years, and his passiveness in the past, letting time slip by... Desio was not about to make that mistake again. It’s time to start life anew, beginning with who he interacted with.

“Say, Anna, what brings you around to these parts?” Desio asked, the calmness in his voice not failing him. He was feeling at ease, for one of the first times in his life, and it brought him warmth inside of his heart. It was either that... or the sun beating down on him, though he found himself going with the former, given his nature. Letting his mind get distracted again, he brought his thoughts back to the weapons. “I can tell that you seem to have a fine eye for weaponry, milady,” Desio said, the word 'milady' coming out almost unintentionally.
Desio
Desio

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on October 19th 2013, 2:27 am

More delay. This man had some definite issues with outside interaction. Yet it was somehow rather amusing. Cute even. The way Desio tried to make the best of the encounter. Acting all calm and collected. As if he was comfortable with what was going on between then. All was a valiant effort to say the least. Though Anna could tell there was still tweaks of awkward temperament within him. For as much as he tried to hide it. It was all admirable. At least he was trying his best. So in that logic she would not belittle what he was attempting to accomplish. If only to further opportunity of a good first impression to a potential... Friendship? Yeah, that sounded almost intriguing. Then again. What were friends anymore. Her views on relations in accordance to people were flawed in ways. Opinions of the varieties differed. There was uses to be had in each. In her time around people these uses were something to exploit. Desio was different however. She felt more towards him than the average person often met. Perhaps the uncanny resemblance of her father presented in the young man proved more influential than previous thought. This could be something to take to advantage. Only time would reveal the answer.

Thoughts transformed to ideas. Ideas formulated further in wild abandon. This man was something to keep an eye on. Whether she realized it or not. While Desio continued to fumble and make do with his approach towards conversation. It was time to take a more opening approach of her own towards this. The man himself intrigued her more and more. There was a need to stay around him. To maintain this warm feeling of interaction. Not so much an obsession. But a growing desire driven by coincidental forces at work. At the inquiry of her presence in the world. Anna would shrug her shoulders. "I needed to get out for a little while." She replied.  Although customarily fond of her darken home world. The need to travel to lands of exotic origin beckoned. As it often did when she was bored or in seek of a good adventure for the day.

The focus of content was then passed over towards the notion of weaponry. How she eyed it with appreciate. His words held truth. Anna did have a high appreciation for finely crafted weapon. Especially swords. Holding a few well designed pieces herself. Which is why she did not hesitate to give a nod in response. Amber hues looking towards the display upon the stall yet again. "Indeed. There's nothing more beautiful then a well craft blade. The sleek and slim design of metals crafted perfectly into an embrasive curvature of graceful death and destruction. Granted onto unsuspecting all in one harmonious slice." Dark worlds to leave such a mouth. Yet almost beautiful in their structure and flow as they were spoken. Hopefully she hadn't scared him by saying so. She was just speaking her mind after all.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on October 19th 2013, 3:04 am

A small smile began to cross over the lips of Desio as he listened to Anna speak. There was something about this woman's words that seemed to put him at ease, allowing him to enter a more relaxed state of mind. Her voice was soothing, like a soft breeze sending a shiver down his spine. For someone he had only just met, the Wayward Grace felt as if he could actually hold a decent conversation with her, which gave him a mysterious confidence in himself that he had long ago lost, or so he had presumed. His bright eyes examined the various swords that sat beside them, a chuckle emerging from the man as he nodded. "I agree. I admire a fine craftsmanship in things, it's something that has always intrigued me. The mere way that the shape alone can change the entire range of motion is amusing on its own." Desio remarked.

You're doing good, kid, Desio thought to himself as he spoke. Looks like you're actually getting the hang of this "talking to people" thing you kept putting off for yourself. Oh, the funny things that you do when you find something that you can admire... If it weren't for the fact that he was standing before Anna, he would have likely blushed from his own words as he tried to shake them away. The subject of conversation! The subject! The young man shouted back at himself, again chastising himself for letting his mind wander farther than it should have. Composing his mind as best as he could, Desio smiled at Anna, doing his best to hide how he was. "Well, Anna... what do you find to be your favorite style of combat?" A bit random of a comment, really, but Desio figured he may as well try to shift the conversation through different subjects, mostly whatever came to mind. Truth was... He was still nervous as hell.
Desio
Desio

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on October 20th 2013, 10:30 pm

Clearly his mind was in as much disarray as his personality. A constant stream of unsteady confidence which was forced and faltered over several attempts. Again, at least he was trying his best. It was getting to the point where she was letting him be who he needed to be. Without so much as paying it any mind. As stated before it was amusing to watch Desio fumble over himself and that wasn't going to change any time soon. The dead lock focus that Anna had given to the exotic variety of weapons. Was dragged away yet again. "My favourite style?" A scoff sounded at the cue of his random question. As without warning she raised her arm with impressive speed. Her Ignited Soul summoned to her hand once again. Before either of them could even blink. The blade rested precise and motionless at the side of his neck. Almost if she had intended to slice him right across. Of course, that's hadn't been the case. Otherwise he wouldn't still be standing.

Narrowed eyes that displayed a deviously playful attitude gazed in his direction. Anna turned to face him as she waited for a reaction. She mean't no hostility in the act of drawing her blade. It was more so the intent to add a sort of dark humour to her answer. With the weapon held firm to it's position she grew closer to Desio. To the point where little space was left between them. Their faces almost touching if not for mere inches. A low chuckle sounding as she stared him down. "I like to hit hard and fast." She spoke. Her smile turning just as devious as her look. "Smash them into the ground until there is nothing left. Without so much as a hope of escape." Another chuckle came out. Getting more mischievous each time. Her blade lightly getting pushed deeper against his neck without actually doing any harm. "So you could say. I favour strength and speed above all else."
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on October 20th 2013, 11:07 pm

Desio was now visibly blushing as Anna drew closer to his face. The blade rested at his neck, his life now at the mercy of Annabelle. Still... Desio couldn't help but smile. He could not hide that he was impressed with her skill with a weapon. "That's quite a way to think of combat, Anna..." Desio chuckled to himself. Reaching behind his back, he grasped his sword by the spike upon the hilt, pulling it free from its sheath slowly, before suddenly letting it swing by the chain. Raising his arm underneath of Anna's he caught the blade with the metal in his palm, turning it and pressing the flat side of the weapon against her back. He looked into her eyes, bringing himself slightly closer, letting the blade of her Ignited Soul push up against his throat, yet not so far that it would break the skin. Now fully relaxed, he finally chose this time to be himself as he tilted his head playfully.

His heart started to beat faster, feeling the blade against his throat, knowing how one wrong move could potentially leave him to bleed out. There was something about this that excited him, though he couldn't tell whether or not it was because of the position he was in, or something else. Either way, he was most definitely having fun. "I like to think of different ways to solve problems. It's fun to mix things up, once in a while." His smile was very apparent now, completely unable to hide anything with how close they were. "I can't pick just one style, to be honest. I like a bit of excitement."
Desio
Desio

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on October 20th 2013, 11:53 pm

The two grew closer by the minute as weapons were draw by their respective owners. Instruments of combat becoming a bridge to further a connection. A bond of an unknown nature that had the potential to flourish into something more. Even if they didn't know the full extent of it just yet. A wild excitement overtook the nobody when Desio presented his sword in a swift procession of movement. So far as to be able to make contact with her. Against her back no less. Impressive. This set her ablaze. Finally someone who was willing and able to give her worthy opposition. Without the full intention of actually placing her to the grave. It was ambitious. In consideration of this being their first meeting.

Regardless of this information. They seemed to click rather well to one another. In all aspects for the moment. Whether this would prove true throughout time was to be seen. It was too soon to make judgement. That didn't stop them from enjoying what they had going on. Clearly, that did not stop them. This was something to act upon. Without going back. It was too obvious there was something vastly growing between them. Whether this was some weird form of sudden attraction, appreciate, or otherwise. There was no point in just dropping it. It was something worth developing. As far as Anna could tell. She felt comfort around this man and was not opposed to having him close. Especially so when they were literally an inch or so away from embracing. Oh what father would do if he saw this right now. He wasn't particularly open to having his daughters even remotely looked upon by another being. Man or woman. Anything that distinctly showed any interest. Was generally shunned upon with the intent to kill. This would have been no exception. However in this case, what her father didn't know wouldn't hurt him. She wouldn't pass up an opportunity like this. It felt too good.

"Rookie has some some moves I see. Not bad." She teased her tone matching the type of mischief that her laughter had displayed only mere seconds before. "However..." Just as quick as she had moved before. Her blade was desummoned as she slipped through Desio's hold. Her small frame of body allowing her to do so with little effort. Even for as close as they were. Once she was in the clear. Anna then tackled him straight to the ground. Mounting him in such a way that when they landed she was sitting on top of his chest. Able to pin down his arms with her knees. After which she resummoned her keyblade to her hand and held it once again firmly against his neck. Leaning in very close as she did. So that her words would only be audible to them and no one else. "If you wan't to keep up with me. You'll have to do much better than that, little pup." While the two continued on this way. The villagers in the marketplace backed away in fear. Making room for what they assumed to be a brawl of some sort. But was no more than a little harmless fun.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on October 21st 2013, 12:24 am

Desio found himself on the ground much faster than he expected. For such a small woman, she certainly packed quite the punch. A small smirk emerged from the corner of Desio's mouth as she sat upon him. His face began to redden slightly, as she leaned in closely. He could honestly say without a shadow of a doubt, that this was not what he imagined would be happening. "Little pup?" With his arms still trapped, Desio shifted his body, lifting his legs up and briefly hooking around Anna's neck, pulling her backwards just enough that he could free his hands and push her onto her back, wrapping his legs underneath of her arms, sitting up so that she found herself pinned.

"I think you'll find that I am more akin to a wolf, little fox." Swiftly maneuvering himself around her frame, he wrapped his right arm around her right leg, forcing her to curl up. For added measure, Desio pressed his knee over her elbow, while using his free arm to press upon her shoulder. For some reason, Desio found himself pressing down harder than he usually would against a woman, something that surprised even him. He felt yet another rush run through his body, feeling as though he wasn't quite himself, yet... It was as though he were seeing a new side of him, one which he had either not known or kept hidden from himself. "Well?" Desio whispered into the ear of Axis as he leaned in close to her face. "How was that?"
Desio
Desio

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on October 21st 2013, 3:50 am

Caught off guard. Desio was something else. For a man that came off as an amateur of the craft. He could manage his own against her sneaky ways. Not something easily done. Nor accomplished by few others. A definite for a perfect friendly rivalry. In a flash Anna was forced against the ground regardless of her own will. Much like she had done to him beforehand. She hadn't a proper chance to counter before he had been able to break free and execute a proper reversal. Legs met her neck as she was pulled and pinned to the ground. Where he proceeded to work about her body. Locking her arms and legs in various different ways so there was no chance of her being able to move. As an added precaution. He made it so her body curled up. Painful yet satisfying. High thresholds for pain mixed with sado-maso tendencies granted her such a tolerance for physical degradation in the midst of combat. Even with such a twisted sense on the way she perceived harm. She would still acknowledge it. Just no in the same methods as the average person. While her body struggled and strained. She continued to grow more eager. A strike of sick pleasure coursing through her body.

"A wolf you say?" Anna merely shook her head. Such over compensation. He did not realize what she was capable of in comparison. Such would be his downfall. Making no attempt to break his hold. She appeared to remain laying underneath his weight without an ounce of effort towards escape. When in reality she was calculating the relations between certain parts of their bodies that match up. There was a single move in her skill set that would allow for her release. If not, at the very least, teach him a lesson about being so careless against her. If he didn't realize it at first then it would become visible over a short span of time. Tiny sparks began to appear around a certain part of her body. If given proper inspection, their source seemed to be her hips. This quickly escalated. Sparks turned to streams as electric energy began to surge through the distinct part of her body. If he thought he had the upper hand now. That was all about to change.

It wouldn't take too long for this energy to fully charge. At which point Anna did her best to thrust her hips upwards. This forced her right hip to dig into his crotch. This was going to be good. Upon contact all stored energy was released directly into Desio's body. Starting from his crotch all the up through the entirety of his body. While the energy took it's course. He would literally be given a brief electrocution. That would not only cause him a fair amount of pain. But also teach him the literal definition of numbnuts. Once she was sure the energy was doing its job. She would force him sideways and free herself. Rising to her feet, she stood over him. Watching the 'shockingly' pleasing display she had produced. "Again, not bad." She teased again. "Though you should never corner the fox. They have a tendency to bite back when threatened. Little pup." She stressed the 'pup' part of her sentence. A means to force reaction from him. Negative, positive, or otherwise. Lucky for him the effects that were placed onto his body wouldn't too harsh. For the sake of not wanting to damage him beyond repair just yet. Anna had only used the spell at half it's maximum power. He would still feel it but nearly as bad as he could have if she hadn't held back.

- - -

Electro Tap Used
70 - 35 = 35 Mp Remaining
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on October 21st 2013, 1:47 pm

Even though it was only at half power, it was still more than enough to send Desio reeling backwards, clutching his groin in agony. While the rest of his body was somewhat numb, he shuffled his way back to the stands, resting his body against the wood as he tried to steady his breathing. Normally, had he been hit in the crotch, he would have jumped to his feet and attempted to walk it off, but he was not expecting the electricity to be added. Neither was he to have expected that she would use her hip to deliver the blow, a strategy which he found.... amusing. Still, despite the very obvious pain that the man was in, he couldn't help but let out a weak laugh between gasps as he sat against the stand. His body numb, his crotch... still there, Desio looked up at Anna as she stood over him.

"Heh... A bite would have been easier to have dealt with..." Desio giggled softly, as he finally managed to steady his breathing. He tried to lift himself to his feet, but only ended up falling back down on his ass, which he couldn't really feel, as his lower half was still more numb than the rest of his body. Still, despite the pain, there was a part of him that did enjoy that, though he would never admit it to anyone, he refused to believe that he might even have a sliver of masochistic tendencies. "I have to admit, Anna..." Desio again struggled to his feet, resting against the stand as his legs trembled. "I think you may have gotten the better of me there..."
Desio
Desio

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on November 18th 2013, 1:40 am

Amazing. The fact that this man could still be standing to any extent. This was something else. Short of a miracle if anything. Then again the punch had connected with only half it's true potential. Still to take such an attack head on to such a tender subjected area. His pain tolerance must be something marveled. Maybe to even her own level, and that was a hell of a comparison. Since her own was nothing to laugh at. As she had often proved many times before. With unsteady legs that were being weighed down by an unstable body overtaken by a numb sensation. Varying in degrees across the entirety of the body. Anna watched closely as Desio was almost able to pull himself to his feet by means of support provided by a nearby merchant stall. One hand firmly grasped in cup formation around what remained of his pieces. Even though they were still very much in one working formation. It must have felt differently. That was for damn sure. Though he tried his best in the moment. It would only result in him falling back down on his bottom. To which his response was to return observing eyes and laugh.

This only emblazed further excitement in young Anna. She loved his attitude at this moment. Everything about it. It was desirable, infectious, and down right attractive. Wait... Attractive? Ah to hell with defiance. The point was she liked it and wanted to see more of it. Not necessarily in general. More specifically from him. That didn't seem like too much to ask. If need be, she would claim him. If it confirmed such a direct and intense form of attention from him. Or any sort of attention from him for that matter. Only from him. He was worth it. Beyond all else. Him alone. On cue she was drawn to him. Approaching without fail. She kneeled overtop him. Her eyes wild with the gleam of intention. At the touch of a single finger to the chin. Desio was forced to focus solely on her. No one and or anything else. She would demand his attention. Dominate it even. Against very will if need be. It was her's to take. The widest of smiles upon tanned lips. A free hand trailed firm upon a clothed chest. Closer they were made to come. Locked in each other presence without choice. The voice of obsession finally speaking.

"You are something special."
Dark and yet in awe were her words as they came free from her mouth. "Such self control even in the face of harm. To point of even possibly enjoying it. You've intrigued me Desio. So very much. Regardless of whether he would admit or hide it from himself. Anna could see the sense of pleasure from within his eyes. He could not conceal it from her. She understood the feeling too well. Especially well enough to know the signs of such. Now if she could just get him to embrace it. That would be an epitome of delight. Steps would have to be taken to assure such a thing in time. Right now she would have to make him conform to her will. Become hers. Be at each other's side. For as long as could be made possible. He would be worthy companion to keep. By all measures. Closer and closer grew Anna towards Desio. Her wandering hand having slipped underneath his shirt unnoticed. Caressing the bare flesh until her hand rested steadily at his neck. As if she were ready to hold him in place with all her might. Not the intention at all. As the grip she had on him, though steady, was also gentle. Sensual even. Her appreciation for him showing openly and without end. The distance between them was closed within instance. The exception of mere inches of their faces barely touching. Amber eyes stared down upon him with intensity to be rivaled. "I find myself drawn to you. Wanting to know more.  To see more. To experience more." Though she didn't quite understand it nor did she really want to. Even if she could help it. Almost instinctually she was being drived to dominate over Desio. Without fully realizing her actions.

"I want you to be mine."
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on December 12th 2013, 8:33 pm

If anyone could see Desio's face, they would see him blushing more than he ever had before. He resisted the urge to shut his eyes, given that they were in a public place. He felt her skin brushing against his chest, which sent a very obvious shiver down the spine of the young man. He could feel the warmth of Anna's breath brushing against his neck between every word that she spoke. "I... I'm..." To some, it would seem as though Desio was getting uncomfortable with the closeness of the woman, though upon closer inspection, a wide smile could be seen forming upon his face, as his eyes glistened in the sunlight, as if reflected by Anna's own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on December 12th 2013, 9:42 pm

Perfect. Efforts were clearly not in vain. Desio's body reacted in time with every touch of the hand. A signal that it was more than welcoming towards the advances. Even if his reaction spoke otherwise. It was by no means unconcensual. In full control of his own actions. If there was really a problem with what was going on. He would have made an attempt to stop it by now. Which spoke wonders beyond what words ever could. It meant to some extent. He wanted it to continue. Wanted her to take over him like she was. Already loyal to the cause. It meant that there was mutual understanding between the both of them. This was something they both wanted in equal portion. Which made it all the more worth while in the long run. The moment he tried to speak only to stutter until silenced. Anna gave a devious chuckle. Obviously amused. In reality, though she didn't notice at first, her own body was reacting in response to the moment. Temperature rising. Heart racing to the beat of speed. A deep internal urge to continue overtaking her very being.

Upon the sight of a wide smile and a gaze of eyes so deep they reflected self from within glare produced by the light of the sun above. There was no resistance. No hesitation. Simply a need which would be satisfied. All eyes were on them. Shoppers and marketers alike. Varied opinions scattered about in relation to the scene. None of that mattered. It was just the two of them. In their own moment. Nothing else was relevant. No longer able to deny self. Anna gripped Desio's neck tighter. Not to the point of harmful result. Just enough to pull him forward. Where lips met together in a passionate display. Almost as if a flame had grown bigger from within her. Anna's senses went wild upon even further physical contact. Never wanting it to end for anything. While the two were locked in the strangest of embrace. A circular void of darkness appeared from beneath. The two sinking into it's grasp together. Until they all but disappeared. The people of this world were unworthy of such a display. Besides, this was something best left to privacy. Which the two were all but granted now in the confines of a sheltered location in the far reaches of the End of the World.

- Topic Exit -
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down