» Marionette
Child's Lust [Open] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Child's Lust [Open] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Child's Lust [Open] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Child's Lust [Open] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Child's Lust [Open] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Child's Lust [Open]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Child's Lust [Open] Empty Child's Lust [Open]

Post by Wisdom on October 8th 2013, 10:20 pm

Halloween Town.

Ah, did Wisdom like Halloween and scary things. Well, this world was kind of morbid, but that was alright with him. He was going to see how this world was preparing for the holiday in which it was named for. What was the next big surprise? What changes would be made?

But to be honest, Wisdom didn't care. He came here for one thing and one thing only. The thing he so desired during his childhood. The one thing that brought him joy and a very good feeling. No alchololic drink could ever match it!

"...Now where could I get some candy around here?"

Theme: Archangel
Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Child's Lust [Open] Empty Re: Child's Lust [Open]

Post by Keera on October 9th 2013, 6:40 am

Keera sat a top a nearby headstone watching the young man, it seemed he was looking for something. She caught mention of the word 'candy'. She thought he had, of course, come to the right place, Halloween Town.

Keera jumped down in her feline form wearing her light armor. It looked perfectly scary on her. It was tattered in just the right places and her fur was matted in the right places. All-in-all Keera was equally as scary as she was nice.

"I couldn't help but overhear that you are looking for candy. These sensitive ears hear a lot of things, after all. If you want, I could help you. I've visited this place often enough to know my way around"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 9th 2013, 6:46 am

The boy jumped and turned around to face the feline girl. Well...this is interesting. He's never quite seen anything like this in Halloween Town. Maybe she isn't one of the citizens or monsters here, but just someone like him. Finding his destiny.

...Or candy.

Wisdom blinked once, and then responded. "Well, it'd be really nice to get some. I don't think I've ever had any since I was 15, and I'm 17 now. But I'm...kinda at a disadvantage here, and so are you. We have no idea who we are...but I can tell you my name. It's Wisdom." He smiled.

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on October 9th 2013, 7:11 am

"Nice to meet you Wisdom, my name is Keera.. Uhm.. but what did you mean by 'we'? Well.. There is a plaza with all sorts of shops nearby. Follow me I've been to a few but i wasn't exactly looking for candy those times"

Keera padded off in the direction of the shops hoping Wisdom would follow. She didn't go too fast, she was enjoying the atmosphere of the town. It may be Halloween all year here, but when it really IS Halloween, everything is so much more exciting..

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 9th 2013, 7:15 am

Wisdom blinked. He was not sure whether or not to trust this female. She seemed nice enough, but...

Eh, what the hell. Wisdom smiled and followed behind Keera. Maybe the shops may have candy. It just might not. But at least Wisdom had some company now. He followed silently.

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on October 9th 2013, 7:27 am

Keera stopped in front of the closest shop..

"Well here's as good a place as any to start looking"

The sign said Halloween Goods. So candy was not a guarantee but it wouldn't hurt.. Keera transformed into her Human appearance, which equally as scary as her other form. She opened the door for Wisdom..

"First stop"

(-5 mp=55mp and -3% magical defense)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 9th 2013, 8:58 am

Wisdom frowned. How did she do that? Just form from the cat girl he met into the regular girl? He thinks back to the time he had...wings...

The boy shrugged it off, and smiled at Keera. "I thought the custom was 'ladies first.'" He teased, before entering.

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on October 9th 2013, 9:08 am

"Yes it would be.. If I cared for such customs and I truly thought myself a 'lady' I am a female but I am certainly no lady"

Keera walked over to the counter clerk and started talking to him.

"My friend want to find a store with a large selection of candies. You wouldn't happen to know a store that specializes in just candy, would you?"

The clerk thought for a moment..

"Yes.. There is a store on the other side of town. It carries everything your friend is probably looking for and more."

Keera shrugged and thanked the man for his help.

"Well.. we can either head straight there or we can browse our way there. It's your choice Wisdom"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 9th 2013, 9:40 am

The boy remained silent during the shot words with tyr clerk. But afterwards, he nodded toward Keera. He wanted to find out a little more about this girl, and perhaps learn a few things. Maybe taking some detours would do just fine.

"I guess we can browse our way." He smiles.

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on October 10th 2013, 4:45 am

"Alright then.. I guess you better have some munny, because i'm broke."

Keera smiled and changed form again..

"Guess i'll just be your pet for the time being"

She padded over a bench and sat for a short time watching the passerby stare at her. She was used to it by now. Even in Halloween Town she was still strange enough to draw attention.

"Make sure you find me something nice, ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 10th 2013, 11:06 am

Wisdom frowned. He had munny. And quite enough, too. Well, at least for candy. But he only visited Halloween Town once. "Actually I was hoping you'd come with me." He said.

He walked to the bench, and started explaining. "I haven't really been to Halloween Town very often. I know literally nothing."

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on October 10th 2013, 3:00 pm

"I was going to follow you once you looked lost.. Sorry I like teasing people. But, now that think about it.. You don't look like the type of person who can enjoy being teased"

Keera got off the bench and stretched..

"You can lead the way.. I'll make sure you don't get lost, ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 10th 2013, 6:48 pm

"Who says I don't enjoy being teased?"

The boy scratched the back of Keera's ears like he would any other cat he'd met. FRIENDLY cat, that is.

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on October 10th 2013, 7:14 pm

ooc: you are aware Keera is not house-cat size right? but rather like lion size.

Keera felt insulted, she was not a house-cat, she was a proud Pridelander. But he was not aware of that and she could not be angry at him this time.. Besides, it did feel rather nice.

Indeed, but please don't do that. I am not some house-cat, you know. I have killed more meals than you could guess.. When I said I would act as a pet I meant I would follow you around. Not that I would allow myself to be humiliated like one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 10th 2013, 7:40 pm

[Yes, but he does not really care at the moment.]

Wisdom wasn't living in any of the worlds. He might've come from a different universe. Maybe he was entirely something else. He didn't know. He didn't care...yet.

"Sorry." He said, a tad apologetically. "I didn't know. I just assumed you might like it." He chuckled a little bit before blinking. "Wait, you hunt?"

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on October 10th 2013, 7:45 pm

Yes, of course I hunt. Not so much anymore. You humans have food prepared for you, and it is rather tasty. But I have only lived outside my home for less than a year. Hunting was the only source for my food. This is how I truly look, minus the effects of this world, that is. My human appearance is a creation to help me blend in. But here, I care not for such bluffs. It does help when trying to talk to someone though.. You are different then them and i like that"

Keera smiled..

"you might even earn the privilege the pet me some day"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 10th 2013, 11:41 pm

Wisdom listened to Keera's little explanation. It's true humans can prepare their own food, though, sometimes inhumanely. He could understand why Keera liked it here.

"Different? How so?"

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on October 11th 2013, 10:20 am

"Different.. I cannot specify. I have a few friends who are different.. They see me not as an inferior or an outcast"

Keera got up and paced around. She didn't understand why she was talking to this person with such openness. Keera looked noticeably irked.

"Can we move on. I'd rather not talk about it, truthfully."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 11th 2013, 7:41 pm

Wisdom nodded. He'd imagine someone like Keera would have SOME friends. Not everyone can hate one person. Or dislike. "Well, I don't view you as such either." He says kindly...but what was wrong with her? Was it something he said?

He nodded shortly, and put up another smile. "That's alright...I understand if you're not comfy with it or something."

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on October 12th 2013, 9:15 am

"I just don't like most humans. I don't even like most of the creatures where I come from. I wasn't exactly liked by everyone"

Keera walked to the next store. and waited for Wisdom to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 12th 2013, 12:36 pm

The boy followed without hesitation. He kept the kind smile on his face, and the morals his masters taught him a long time ago. He liked these morals. They tend to be really helpful.

"Well, I like you." He nodded.

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on October 12th 2013, 2:00 pm

Keera turned around..

"Just so you don't get the wrong idea. I am engaged to be married. I don't think you meant it like that. I am just making sure you know."

Keera transformed again and opened the shop door.

"Aren't you supposed to be doing this.. I thought I made it clear I didn't want to lead this candy hunt"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 12th 2013, 2:21 pm

Wisdom blushes. "That was NOT what I was aiming for!" And that was true. Wisdom was out to seek destiny, information, and today, candy. Wooing females was not on his list of importance.

"I just thought you were accompanying me. It's not like you have to."

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on October 12th 2013, 4:24 pm

"Then my mistake. I am not good with words.. I prefer actions. I am sorry I thought you were getting at something different"

Keera left the store and sat on a bench

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on October 12th 2013, 4:53 pm

"Actions speak louder than words." He nods, following after Keera. But...maybe it wasn't entirely candy he was getting at.

"I guess there is something different...though not of what you're thinking. I want information of things. I hear all about Keyblades and Heartless and war...but I'm caught in the middle without a silver of knowledge. The only things I learned were from a friend of mine named Azmot."

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next