I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update

Go down

October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update Empty October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update

Post by Etzolix on October 8th 2013, 1:11 am

Synthesizing, a new stat, has been added. This stat allows you to create specialized weapons and armor, and will have its own slot system. A more in depth explanation will be found in the Armory forum.

The Heart Element has been introduced. Your Heart element is what your heart is aligned to, such as Light, Darkness, or Nothingness. Elements will be compounded down, where certain combinations of simple elements can create advanced elements.

Due to these two changes, you will be allowed to rebalance your stats and your elemental masteries. This time around, in order to compensate for the 9th stat, we are allowing one, free, mod high stat that can be applied to your character, as well as a 7th enchantment. This means you can either reduce a weakness or increase a strength.

Further details concerning Synthesis and the Elements will be posted up or updated.

In order to add more fantasy to the site, the base power for the characters have been increased. Please check the curve for more information.

This month, we will be having creation deletion. Normally, it would last a week, but because we're making many changes that affect spells and other abilities, creation deletion will last until the end of the month.

The Signature Essentials have been updated, as well as multiple other, aesthetic, changes in the templates.

If you need your character topic unlocked, in order to accommodate to the site's recent changes, please PM a staff member with the appropriate links.

You are now required to have two hearts in order to dualwield Keyblades. This is retroactive.

Last edited by Etzolix on October 8th 2013, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update Empty Re: October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update

Post by Zihark on October 8th 2013, 10:30 am

Last edited by Zihark on October 10th 2013, 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update ZiSig
+100 posts
Zihark
Zihark

Back to top Go down

October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update Empty Re: October 2013: The Hollow Hallow's Update

Post by Etzolix on October 8th 2013, 12:54 pm

Shirou made it possible for you to edit your profile so you can include your elements and MP.

It would be located on the side where you have your post count.

In order to find this you would have to go to your Profile --> Information --> And scroll down.
It'll be where you can change your age and etc.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on October 10th 2013, 12:56 am

I also added a field to put a link to your profile, so any of that information isn't needed in your signature anymore.

It follows the same coding as putting it in your signature, but here's an example:

Code:
[url=http://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t8530-shirou-velox#80021]Shirou Velox[/url]

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on October 10th 2013, 1:26 am

Enchantments and Forms weren't properly updated in the respective areas.

They have now been updated.

This means if you have extra slots because the lack of proper update that you are grandfathered in, however, if you choose to remove said slots through deletion you will lose them and have to regain them.

You will not be getting any extra slots, you have to wait until the appropriate number to get the next one.

Apologies for the misinformation and lack of thoroughness.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on October 13th 2013, 10:55 pm

Since it has not be clarified and the principles of negation/instant counter no longer exist transfers of mp do require mp to be spent to occur.

The ability has not been grandfathered in.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down