» Marionette
A Storm Approaches [Desio] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A Storm Approaches [Desio] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A Storm Approaches [Desio] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A Storm Approaches [Desio] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A Storm Approaches [Desio] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A Storm Approaches [Desio]

Go down

A Storm Approaches [Desio] Empty A Storm Approaches [Desio]

Post by Fletcher on October 1st 2013, 2:45 pm

The knife in Fletcher’s hand held years of wear and tear, and the once silver blade now reflected nothing but its age from the years of rust that had collected on its formerly smooth surface. He stared at it with reminiscent blue eyes, his serious gaze ever focused on its jagged figure. It was a treasure to the Nobody. He didn’t know how old it was because he no longer knew how old he was. The years had blended together like the pastel colors of a setting sun. They all looked the same now. The black-haired male gave a grimacing frown and wrapped the treasured antiqued in a red cloth. He wrapped it with much care as if any more pressure than a soft poke would make it shatter into a thousand shards.

A sigh escaped his mouth as he stood up from the wooden chair that creaked beneath him, promising that sooner or later it would cave beneath his weight. Now was not the time to be nostalgic. A storm was coming. Fletcher lifted his eyes towards the foggy sky above him. It was a wet fog, but the driest of all the worlds, he was sure. It was a sandy death that loomed over them promising famine and drought.

Agrabah was used to these ominous signs, and the people who had been there since birth knew the warnings that nature provided them. He would need to find better shelter than even his home had to provide. Either that or patch up the whole in his roof from the last sand storm that hit not too long ago.

Where were they coming from? He stood up and made his way to the Agrabah market, a bag of munny stuffed inside his jacket pocket.

Fletcher wrote:"Sorry, but I forgot to give a shit."
Magic : 30
lightning / darkness / cure

Theme : Fate - Kokia
Heated Battle : Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
Battle: This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars

// still working on themes
Fletcher
Fletcher

Back to top Go down

A Storm Approaches [Desio] Empty Re: A Storm Approaches [Desio]

Post by Desio on October 2nd 2013, 10:53 pm

In the marketplace of Agrabah was a young man dressed in black and white. His golden eyes shifted quickly from side to side, awestruck by the various goods for sale. Still, as excited and intrigued as he was, he still had a very noticeable aura of seriousness and defensiveness wallowing about his being. His paranoia was showing through, as he had noticed some of the people in the market acting odd, as if they were preparing themselves for something. Desio himself could sense something wrong by the way that the winds were acting, but was far from able to determine exactly what it was.

Shaking his head, he tied his dark hair back into a ponytail, in an attempt to keep said hair from covering his face, making him warmer, and even further making the Wayward Grace more anxious than he already was. In an attempt to distract himself, he looked over the various trinkets, a new pastime of his, even though he didn't really have any use for some of these things. Still, you never know what you can find when you actually look for something else...

Still, Desio couldn't help but think that something was up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletcher on October 4th 2013, 3:49 pm

Fletcher was not surprised to see the market jam packed with people rushing to get last minute items before the storm. He had already taken his time to stock up on what he needed. The tall, black haired male wasn't in the market place for essentials, but more so to find some goods that he could resell later for a profile.

His blue eyes scanned the aisle, people rushing in front of him as they hastened themselves to get what they needed. The blue orbs landed on a boy that stood out of the crowd. He was not rushing, nor did it seem as though he was looking for anything in particular.

Fletcher walked up to the boy. "Can I help you find something?" He cocked his head and crossed his elbows over his chest. With a shrug of his shoulders, a big habit of his, he continued. "The market can get very chaotic in times like these."

Fletcher wrote:"Sorry, but I forgot to give a shit."
Magic : 30
lightning / darkness / cure

Theme : Fate - Kokia
Heated Battle : Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
Battle: This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars

// still working on themes
Fletcher
Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on October 5th 2013, 2:39 am

Desio raised his head to face the other man who was facing him. Desio straightened himself up calmly as he finally noticed how much everyone else was apparently in a rush. Desio scratched his head out of embarrassment, realizing that he was essentially just taking up space from other people. “Oh? I, uh... failed to notice that...” Desio replied sheepishly. His voice was fairly low, in a somewhat embarrassed tone, but still with a very clear maturity. Desio’s golden eyes scanned the young man before him, sizing him up.

After a brief moment of silence, the Wayward Grace quickly realized that he failed to properly introduce himself. “Forgive me, I appear to have forgotten to introduce myself,” Desio said almost apologetically as he extended a hand towards the stranger. “My name is Desio, pleased to meet you. I’m not exactly from around here, as you can tell, do you know why everyone seems to be on edge so much?” It was a question that had been bugging him for quite a bit now, as he seemed to be the only one taking his time. This stranger seemed to know more about this world than Desio did, so hopefully, Des could get some answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum