I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph]

Go down

Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph] Empty Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph]

Post by Fletcher on September 29th 2013, 12:09 am

There seemed to be no sign of mercy from the raging sun that hung low over the bright reflecting sands of Agrabah. It was a familiar sight and a familiar heat to the blue eyes male who walked slowly and casually through the empty streets of the currently dead town. He did not blame the people for their want to stay indoors, but in all honesty Fletcher loved the painful glare of God’s Eye judging him from such a high place in the heavens. It was a sign that he was not alone, and that he was not at all forgotten. This desolate wasteland where he resided wasn’t all he had ever known, but it was all he had ever truly loved. At least that is how he remembered his human life.

The life of a Nobody seemed much more lax and at time much more mundane. The excitement of the day ended at noon, and then the boredom set in to define his already unpleasant attitude toward life. That was the way Fletcher had been lately. He woke up fine, but within the first breath of the hot air his temperament was completely lost and taken over by a hate for life. He wanted to feel again. How he wanted to feel again! It was true he would give almost anything to hear the beat of his heart, or feel it with his palm as he touched just by his left lung. He could feel his breath. That much was real to him, but the overwhelming emptiness set in with a sudden yet always increasing awareness of the lack of motion in his chest. He was nothing but a shell now, and if he knew how to end it…God knows he would.

With a shake of his head to put out the dark thoughts, a line of sweat fell from the side of his neck and traveled chillingly down his back. A sigh escaped his dry mouth. He had work to do, and his worked seemed very dry itself as of late. He needed to up his game in any way he could. Fletcher was determined to avenge his father. His father… who was his real father again? Was it the man in his dreams that he saw so often, a man without a name or barely a face? He was a child in his dreams, only a child. However, the man he had known as his father, Crixus Mayhem and had felt the touch of his warm hands and the true love of his bond was long gone. That is who he remembered most fondly. And yet why was he here in Agrabah? This is not his home… He was raised in Radiant Gardens for as long as he could truly remember.

What did that matter now? That was so long ago. That was all in the past and nothing of his former life remained. Nothing had changed since then. Quite literally nothing had changed. Fletcher looked exactly the same as he had when Crixus hovered over his unconscious eyes and raised him like his own. How long ago was that? Fletcher couldn’t even remember.  But that didn’t matter. He had work to do.

With a graceful wipe of the sweat of his brow, the black haired male walked up to the well that provided what little water Agrabah could provide to its citizens. He took hold of the hard weathered rope and dropped the bucket down in hopes to hear a splash rather than a disappointing thud. He flinched his eyes hoping for the first.

Thud.

Another sigh escaped him, a heavier one weighted down with many bricks, wet clothes, and bad days. He pulled the bucket back out of the well and stared longingly into its emptiness. The water was all gone…again…

Tagged : Joseph

Last edited by Fletcher on September 29th 2013, 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Fletcher wrote:"Sorry, but I forgot to give a shit."
Magic : 30
lightning / darkness / cure

Theme : Fate - Kokia
Heated Battle : Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
Battle: This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars

// still working on themes
Fletcher
Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph] Empty Re: Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph]

Post by Paul:) on September 29th 2013, 12:26 am

Stola Opacara equipped*
Magic shoes equipped*
metal hand enchant activated* [60-40=20]

Joseph was still exploring the vast Agrabah. Man  he  sure did like  this desolate, barren world. Was it the heat that he enjoyed so much. Maybe their was something else Joseph couldn't put his finger on it though. He was wearing his multi-colored Cloak given to him by his best friend Tyler Saikou, his dirty old magic shoes, and of course the Metal hands that he was cursed with. Walking along the dirt road path passing Merchant shops that seemed to be deserted as of right now. looking around Joseph saw only one guy a fairly tall one at that. He seemed to be disappointed about that well he was standing beside. Joseph wished  he had something to give to the guy but he had nothing. He decided to at least meet the guy . Walking up to him he spoke up. "Hello. hot day isn't it..I'm Joseph by the way."
Paul:)

Back to top Go down

Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph] Empty Re: Lots of Bricks, Wet Clothes, and Bad Days [Joseph]

Post by Fletcher on September 29th 2013, 12:39 am

From the corner of his sharp blue eyes, Fletcher looked down at the young man that stood beside him. He gave a slight smirk at the obvious comment that escaped the brown-haired boy’s mouth. Not many people walked up to Fletcher and just started casual conversation. He wasn’t one to talk back, and often-times would simply ignore unworthy responses. This kid though gave him humor, and being the greedy person Fletcher was, he might could get something out of him in the long run.

The tall, black-haired man turned around to face his greeter, tossing the empty water bucket back into its equally empty well. A thud sounded as it hit the dried bottom. Crossing his hands over his chest, Fletcher gave a half smile.

“I didn’t ask for your name, kid, but yea, a little too hot for my taste, gotta be honest.” Fletcher slouched into his normal sloppy pose. It was a habit of his and he did find it more comfortable because of his lanky figure. He looked up at the hot sun for a second and then covered his eyes with his hand like a visor. “I’m Fletcher. Nice to meet ya, I guess.” His words showed his age was much older than his twenty-two year old shell allowed him to present. “Why are you out here in the heat, anyway?”

Tagged : Joseph

Fletcher
Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on September 29th 2013, 12:54 am

"Well I actually like the hot climate, and Fletcher that's a pretty cool name. Never met a Fletcher before. Anyways I am here exploring just getting used to the area. Haven't been here to many times ,but its one of the worlds I for one favor." Joseph then turned to look off towards the palace the one place he was the most eager to snoop through. "Anyhow why are you here? I have never seen you around other worlds have you always been like stuck here or something?" He was getting eager to hear Fletchers' story ,but didn't push it he knew people had their boundaries and he respected that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletcher on September 29th 2013, 1:06 am

Fletcher's smirk quickly faded into that of a slight frown as he burrowed his eyebrows. This boy was speaking of other worlds as though it was so easy to travel between them. It was by curse that Fletcher was thrown out of Agrabah through Darkness, and a completely Divine driven miracle that he ever made it back to his home town. This boy spoke as though it was as simple as reading a map. With all of the years of information he had gathered, was this little kid really that far ahead of him? Anger rose inside of the Nobody, and his fists began to grip at his strong arms in tension. He looked down at the boy through his normally slanted eyes and then shifted his weight as he calmed.

He changed his manners quickly. Fletcher knew that a poker face was a good chip in the game. He wanted information. The more worlds he could get to, the more information he could get his hands on. The more information he could gather, the quicker he could find his father's killer...the man with the key-shaped sword.

Fletcher gave out an amused huff. "Hmph. I wouldn't say I'm stuck. I've been to other worlds. Agrabah's my home. I was born here, ya know." His blue eyes looked around the familiarity of his home town. "Anyway," he shrugged, "You speak about other worlds as though it they're easy to get to. How many worlds have you traveled." He broke into a nervous smile. "I mean, if you don't mind me asking." He brought his hand up and rubbed the back of his neck. "I know it's a rather sensitive topic." He gave a serious pause and his eyes focused strongly on the boy in front of him.

"Not many people know there are other worlds out there. Be careful of the info you disclose, kid."

Fletcher
Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on September 29th 2013, 1:36 am

"Well let's see..about ten so far so almost all the ones that are out there right now. Although I tried to save two of the worlds that fell. In fact I am sorta a rare hero in a manner of speaking ever since I go these of course." Joseph then concentrated the power of the key-blades the power of light searing through his blood and veins. Even though he wasn't a warrior who specialized in light he always some how felt the radiant power of light when he summoned the key-blades. Two Becomes One formed in his right- hand while Guardian  bell formed in his left. Spinning them around on his hands he showed off a little then de-summoned them. "Anyway yeah for awhile I was branded a traitor to my world because I betrayed my evil teacher and saved one of my best friends Kia from getting killed. It was me taking his life and her dying or both of them get to live so I had  to let him go unfortunately. Anyways he's good again and I was lucky enough to get my Gummi ship back finally. Anyway, I also co-founded a group to help bring the worlds back after this guy destroyed them. I retired from the group for awhile I'm actually still retired might go back soon. Anyways that's how I got this cloak my best friend gave it to me the last time I saw him the one who i founded the group with so yeah... I'm sorry I must be boring you to death lets talk about you a little? Whats your back story Fletcher? i told you a little about me now its your turn. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fletcher on September 29th 2013, 12:55 pm

The man's blue eyes raised in surprise. Ten? Who was this boy... Fletcher's curiosity was piqued to its max, which was actually a rather hard thing to do for most people. He chuckled at the word 'hero.' It was a term he had found was thrown around far too often, and the people who claimed to be such were really just after stardom. Their talents, however, proved to be very controversial and no where near worth the title. Fletcher started to doubt the boy. His small figure and young age made him doubt the story even more. His arms crossed over his chest as he listened to the long story the boy forced upon him.

He didn't ask for all of this information, nor did he really care about the boy in general. His patience was running thin. The man's eyes stared strongly at the blue-haired kid in front of him with a skeptical gaze, a slight smirk appearing on his lips. Fletcher lost himself in though until a bright light emitted from the hands of Joseph. All of the color drained from Fletcher's face as two blades in the shape of keys magically appears before him, spun around, and then disappeared in another flash of light.

The next words that came from the boy's mouth skipped Fletcher's ears. He heard nothing and saw nothing but the memories of a man with similar swords slaying his father. Anger rose on his face and his eyes filled with fury. They were not the same blades, but their were eerily similar in many ways...except...they had a different property to them. It was a property no where near as dark and sinister as the blades he remembered. In fact, as far as Fletcher could remember, the blade that killed his father emitted nothing out of the ordinary of regularly forged iron.

Fletcher backed up and tightened his fists. What if this boy was playing him? Was he here to kill him just as the other man had killed Crixus? "What kinda crazy shit are you tryin' to pull, kid?" Fletcher's eyes raged with fury as he pulled his pair of dueling knives from a hidden pouch at his belt. "Those blades... you must know who killed my father!"

Fletcher spoke nonsense, and he knew it. The words he wanted to say seemed unreachable. This boy knew nothing about his past. How could he possibly understand?

"You better speak quick if you value your life, brat!" Fletcher readied his knives.

Fletcher
Fletcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum