» Marionette
Lost with direction (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Lost with direction (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Lost with direction (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Lost with direction (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Lost with direction (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Lost with direction (Open)

Go down

Lost with direction (Open) Empty Lost with direction (Open)

Post by Desio on September 27th 2013, 9:47 pm

Desio wandered the streets of Agrabah, staring in awe and wonder at the various items that were being sold in the marketplace. The sun shone brightly upon him, his upper body warm as a result of his black shirt, while his legs were slightly less warm. Even still, he gazed around in sheer amazement at how life was away from his world. Having essentially been prevented from seeing anywhere else, pretty much anything that Desio saw that wasn't home was completely amazing to him. Though his expression was stoic, his heart was practically jumping with joy... Which it would be, were it not currently strapped to his back in the form of a sword. From here, Desio wasn't sure what exactly he was going to do... Explore. Explore. See things. Explore some more. Desio's mind quickly corrected him as he stretched his arms in the air, yawning for no real reason in specific.

Back to top Go down

Lost with direction (Open) Empty Re: Lost with direction (Open)

Post by Paul:) on September 27th 2013, 9:56 pm

Stola Opacara equipped*
Magic shoes equipped*
Metal Hands Enchantment Active* [60-20=40]

Joseph was staring at the ground as he walked his Cloak fluttering in the air behind him. His magical converse dirty with sand. He all but missed his feet that he was starring intently at. Doing this he didn't notice the Yawning teenager in front of him. He then ran smack dab into him and fell on his ass. with a confused expression he looked over at the guy. Hello. I'm Joseph What's your name? Joseph tried to be  nice. He didn't want to be a jerk and just leave after running into this stranger.
Paul:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kang on September 27th 2013, 10:00 pm

Kang wandered through the streets of a desert town. It was hot and humid and Kang was starting to feel sick from it. He had even shed his jacket off and tied it around his waist. Why did it have to be so hot? He then saw some guy run into another guy in front of him. He walked up to them and asked, "Hey are you guys okay?"

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou
Kang
Kang

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on September 27th 2013, 10:12 pm

Desio found himself down on his ass as well, his yawn interrupted and his mind now awake. Glancing over at the boy, he paused as he realized that he was being interacted with. Is this how people greet each other here in this world? Should I greet people here like this, or was it an accident? Oh, so many possibilities, and I don't know what to do... Desio's mind raced intensely as he quickly realized that he had unintentionally knocked somebody over. Jumping to his feet, he quickly reached down to help Joseph to his feet. "Sorry, so sorry..." Desio froze briefly again before he spoke his reply. "My name is Desio, pleased to meet you." Looking over, Desio noticed that yet another person was interacting with him. Doing his best to keep his face stoic and void of emotion, he had to resist all temptation to greet the newcomer with a bump. "Yeah, yeah... we're... good, I think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on September 27th 2013, 10:20 pm

Getting Pulled to his feet he heard the Kids name 'Desio' what an exotic name. Pretty damn cool in Josephs mind. Then noticing Kang he would say,Yeah it was my fault i wasn't looking where i was going. Umm its nice to meet you to as well. My names Joseph."  Joseph held his hand out to shake with Kang. Joseph by this time didn't give two fucks about his metal hands if the guy wanted to he could shake if not oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kang on September 28th 2013, 11:07 pm

"That's a relief," Kang said with a grateful smile. The other boy who ran into Desio extended a hand. Kang blinked several times as he looked at it. It gleamed in the sun which wasn't normal. "Um excuse me for asking but is that a metal hand there?" Kang asked.

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou
Kang
Kang

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on September 28th 2013, 11:44 pm

Actually yes it is. I lost both my hands protecting people. Joseph the brought his other hand out showing his palms as if someone were going to hand him something. The red shine almost looked beautiful in the hot sun. But only Joseph knew the pain and uncomfort the curse of losing your hands felt like. He frowned a little staring at them then brought one into his pocket leaving the other out to see if Kang would actually shake the hot metal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desio on September 30th 2013, 5:08 pm

Desio's eyes soon fell on to Joseph's hands, as he noticed that what he originally had misinterpreted as gauntlets, were instead apparently metal hands. Desio's eyes widened slightly, as he shook it off. There's quite a few strange things to see in this world, it seems... Desio thought to himself. The young man's hand subtly reached up and felt his ear, feeling around at where he had lost a part of it. It still felt strange, even after a long time. Still, he put his hand back down to his side, making it seem as though he was merely scratching behind his ear. Still gazing at Joseph's hand, he could only imagine how hot the metal could get in this sun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kang on September 30th 2013, 11:23 pm

"That's what I was worried about." Kang laughed nervously. He was wary about touching metal in such hot heat. "I'm Kang."

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou
Kang
Kang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down