» Marionette
Gone for a while, idk. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Gone for a while, idk. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Gone for a while, idk. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Gone for a while, idk. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Gone for a while, idk. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Gone for a while, idk.

Go down

Gone for a while, idk. Empty Gone for a while, idk.

Post by Adrian King on September 27th 2013, 9:26 pm

I obviously have too low self-esteem to NOT make you guys get a head-ache.

Don't pity me, either. Because that will just piss me off more. I've had enough of the bullshit, even if I caused it, I DON'T want your pity and I DON'T want to be that annoying asshole who keeps complaining annoying you all of the time. So I am leaving for a while, I don't know when I am coming back and I'm sorry I'm so "Emo" It's not like I have had more than just shit happening to me lately.

What with death threats from wannabe-gangster coke-heads and the fact we've been robbed twice within the past month and the fact that my social life is collapsing, no that is just me simply being emo. Because I can't feel said, and I can't be weak and let society crush my self-esteem. So yeah, double-standard. I don't want pity and I don't want to be called emo or whatever fucking stupid things you have to say. I've caused enough drama, I've been too technical regarding IC and I've been too bitchy and obviously this is all my fault. Don't take that as sarcasm, I think it is my fault. But I am still entitled to be pissed at certain people, because that's my right. I don't deserve to be here when I piss off the admin, and it feels especially bad when I respect them all greatly. I never wanted to cause so much bullshit, I apologize. I am just another incompetent member whom can't be trusted. I'm just one of the weaker ones whom can't handle the drama here, but I think that is a given when it stacks with IRL drama. So that was a nice activity flare for me where I didn't do shit really.

Oh and I assume the respect people had for me may have been lost somewhere by posting this. But it doesn't matter. You guys will move on. I've finally stayed on a site for a full year, I haven't choked until now. With me gone, that is just one less annoyance. Thank you for having me hear, KHRP. It's been a wonderful time excluding recent events. And now to act all bipolar and reminisce.

I started as some punk, whom ICly am still a punk just more serious, and I had been trying to shove religion down throats like any missionary. I meet Shirou, and he trains me. We start off distant but eventually he becomes like a father to Drakar. Meanwhile, he achieves a rival named Tyler and two brothers in arms, Kenos and Cool. Eventually Drakar joins the Organization and develops an alias for his evil tendencies, Omen. He develops an undying loyalty for Shirou, love for Valerie, and eventually starts breaking down much faster. See, he has a darkness that manifests into an incarnation of his religion's legendary antagonist, The Devourer of Darkness. Whom is a vessel and conduit of darkness, and tries to absorb all darkness through any means necessary. So the DARMA v. Coalition war happens and Cool dies during the war. After a while, Ansem gets a hold of Drakar and basically makes a deal that his child for Cool's Heartless. With this deal, Drakar was motivated to fall in love with Val, but eventually didn't want to give her up. What he didn't know was that during his and Ansem's battle, he had drawn blood which voided the contract and just allowed Cool to be handed to him.

So he is all happy, and forms an alliance between his and Valerie's world. After a short while, he finds out she cheated on him and he is furious. Confronting her, she begins yelling at him so he emotionally breaks her down, drives her near suicide and then makes her pity him all the while she was scarred from him using his own angst to destroy her mental wellness or emotional, whichever works. That is a chopped up version of Drakar's history, but I don't need to spend too much time because by the time you get 2-3 paragraphs ago, you'll be posting "Bye" or the possibility of lectures, insults, yada yada. I shouldn't be a burden, and if I decide to come back then well, I hope you will accept me. But now I have to go add Vodka to my Orange Julius, good bye Kingdom Hearts RPG and good night. This place held a special place in my heart regardless of my anger.

Gone for a while, idk. Diothr11
I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Gone for a while, idk. Empty Re: Gone for a while, idk.

Post by Etzolix on September 27th 2013, 10:50 pm

If I'm the admin you're referring to, you didn't piss me off.

If you're referring to all of us as a collective then that still holds true.

Yima gets more pissed off at me more than he does most people on site. Shirou is indifferent to members and gets pissed at situations.

Anyway, it's probably best that you leave if you feel it's what you should do. You know best for yourself and you know how to handle your life.

Wish you luck.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on September 27th 2013, 10:53 pm

Since I'm calmed down, I'm open to a minority of conversations on Skype because I don't have people who tell me I have a problem when it comes to coming on too much.

But I need to get away from the general mass. I just need KHRP to not be part of me, even if a few people [not all] want to talk to me.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on September 27th 2013, 11:08 pm

I understand. I've gone through this myself a couple times. I've left the site and returned about 6 times or so. Sometimes, you just need a break.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on September 29th 2013, 9:41 am

I'd like to come on here and add that SWTOR is awesome and my break might be a tad bit longer >.>

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on September 29th 2013, 11:48 am

Can't say you ever pissed me off.  Honestly this is a rather big surprise for me o.O.  Hope you do well and the break gives you time to recover from your IRL stuff; love to have you back. I will say it is nice to have a history of your character to read despite the ill fairing news that accompanies it. Take care hun.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on September 30th 2013, 8:40 pm

It's been like, 3 days.

I'm back and I have Jedi Fever.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum