Latest topics
» Marionette
Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real)

Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real) Empty Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real)

Post by Jet Enduro on February 4th 2009, 3:16 pm

Ok so as some of you have heard the rumors and speculation about FFv13

so far this is what i have found out..
Its for PS3 (booyah)

The Prince
A lone kingdom fighting to forestall
the outer world from imposing its heretic order.
The struggle for the final Crystal is
merely a prologue to the chronicles of a new era.

Not a merely a sequel, but a wholly independent story unfolding in a different world with different characters. This title will appear alongside FINAL FANTASY XIII on the PlayStation 3 system.

When coupled with FINAL FANTASY XIII, FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII completes the core of the FABULA NOVA CRYSTALLIS Project.

There has been no official name given to the world of Final Fantasy Versus XIII, nor has there been any official name given to the city in which the trailer takes place. However, this city has been nick named the "Dark City" from it's dark, gloomy appearance. Final Fantasy Versus XIII is set in an environment more closely resembling our modern day world. The city in the trailers we have seen so far have actually been designed based on modern day cities in Japan. This world is caught in a Cold War between two great nations with our un-named protagonist on one side. He is the last remaining member of a royal family which controls the last crystal in existance and an opposing nation are attacking him in massive numbers to obtain it.

-prince-
During the Tokyo Gameshow 2008, this character's name was officially announced as "Noctis" which is latin, a literally means "night". He is the last member of the royal family in the city where he lives and rules. The city has recently come under attack because they possess the final crystal. He seems very determined to keep hold of this crystal. He portrays a very arrogant and cold character showing very few emotions. However, according to Nomura, he is a very shy person, but during his first encounter with Stella, tries to hide it.
Background
Little to nothing is known about this character. All we know is impressions of his character from the trailer from E3/TGS 2006 as well as minor details which the developers at Square Enix have touched on in interviews (He is royalty).

Whoever "He" is has the ability to control 10 swords that surround him invisibly for protection. While he walks into the battlefield it looks as though the gunfire is missing completely, but in reality it is being deflected by the cloaked swords. It seems as though when he is wielding one of the swords or the sword are surrounding and protecting him on the defensive, his eyes change to a crimson colour. His clothes seem to resemble Cloud Strife's one armed outfit from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, the black material zips with his waist long cloak-type-thing are slightly similar. He more than likely is, but there is no official confirmation yet that this character is actually the main.

Full name :Noctis Lucis Caelum (ノクティス・ルシス・チェラム, Nokutisu Rushisu Cheramu?)(literally meaning "By Night Shining Sky")

-character number 2-

During TGS 2008, at the same time as Noctis, this character was confirmed to be named Stella, which is latin for sStar. Perhaps the heroine of the game, this character is seen in the Tokyo Game Show 2007 Trailer sitting down in a room when Noctis walks in. She surprises him as she stands up, frowning /glaring at him. As they stand and face each other a “Suikoden” like symbol appears behind them both. A fiery read one behind her and a blue watery one behind him.
Background
There is very little information about her other than her appearance and the weapon she uses in the trailer. She has also been seen in a cutscene speaking to Noctis during a part, this scene was shown during the DKS event in 2008. She has a conversation with Noctis and they appear to be friendly with each other. In the TGS 2007 trailer, she draws what looks like a Rapier sword when the trailer ends. Interestingly the patterns on the coloured spirals around both her and Noctis' have the same design as the handle of each characters' sword.

-antagonist-

The White Robed Man has not yet been seen in any public trailer, though he has made another appearance in the Jump Festa 2007 Trailer. This character has been seen in previous trailers fighting against Noctis inside the building which he fights outside in the both the E3 and Playstation Premier Trailers. It seems as though this White Cloaked/Robed man uses magic to fight. When he confronts Noctis, he summons large blue/green "discs" which are presumed to be some sort of magic attack.
Background
The White Robed Man's affiliations are unclear. He appears to be opposing Noctis, perhaps to gain control of the final crystal. He has not been seen with The Skirt Girl yet if she is against Noctis either.

-Comic relief-

"Shotgun Guy"
“The Shotgun Guy” carries a shotgun around with him as the name we've given him suggests. According to early previews, he is a cross between Kingdom Hearts characters "Roxas" and "Zexion". He also bares as striking resemblance to Vann from Final Fantasy XII. He is seen walking through a market-type place with Noctis where he seems to be quite active and playful, and so far The “Shotgun guy” appears to be the happy upbeat character (Like Rikku, Selphie, Yuffie etc).
Background
The Shotgun Guy appears to be close to Noctis. He is seen during the TGS 2007 trailer playfully getting Noctis in a headlock and is later seen in a headlock himself by the Scarred Guy who also appears to be one of their friends.

"The Driver"
The Driver as he is known made his first appearance in the Jump Festa 2008 Trailer. Nothing is known about this character other than he seems to drive the car which Noctis has been seen riding in. His dress sense has been described as "like the Turks from Final Fantasy VII" and his most distinguishing feature at the moment is his glasses.
Background
Since he appears to be Noctis's driver, it is obvious that he is friends with Noctis and his group.

"Scarred Guy"
This character has been dubbed the "Scarred Guy" from his characteristic scarred left eye. According to the FF&KH Blog, his size can be compared to that of the blonde haired man from Final Fantasy XIII. (Famous for his 33cm shoesize) In the Jump Festa 2008 trailer, he is seen playfully getting the shotgun guy into a headlock. He is dresses in dark clothing and wears a cross on a necklace which might indicate that religion could be brought into Final Fantasy again.
Background
Considering that he is seen having the Shotgun Guy in a headlock and laughing, it can be safely assumed that he is also part of Noctis's group and is one of their friends.

Fabula Nova Crystallis Information
Fabula Nova Crystallis is Square-Enix's latest compilation project following the commercial success of the Final Fantasy VII Compilation and Ivalice Alliance titles. Square-Enix announced the Fabula Nova Crystallis Compilation at E3 2006 along with Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII. The project is predicted to cost 100 billion yen, double the cost of the Final Fantasy VII Compilation. This increase in development costs is most likely caused by the move to next generation consoles like the Playstation 3.

Yea so if you have not seen the trailer for FFvXIII thats because they have not released it to the public....All the other characters besides Noctus are still only ear to ear for now... The TGS and other game conventions kindly let a few sites actually give out the info Lets give those guys thanks....

Last edited by Biscuits of Heart on April 27th 2009, 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real) Empty Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real)

Post by Riko Hikari on February 4th 2009, 4:11 pm

Cool...I hope they give out something that will blow us all away...it looks as though they might...

max magic: 90

Elements: Cure, Magma, Light and Darkness

Posts equal old account plus current...
Riko Hikari
Riko Hikari

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real) Empty Re: Final Fantasy Versus XIII info (Real)

Post by MorpheusZero on February 4th 2009, 4:26 pm

So can you link to that source Biccie?

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on February 4th 2009, 5:35 pm

http://finalfantasyversusxiii.net/final-fantasy-versus-xiii/

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 4th 2009, 5:52 pm

ACK!!!!!!!!!! TEH EPICKNESS EEZ KEELING MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME WANNA......

Cry....-.- 'Cause I have to wait EVEN LONGER......just to SEE it in GERMAN stores....in GERMAN....which I CAN'T READ.

>.> Damn you, Internets.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on February 4th 2009, 5:56 pm

how about this since youur cousin loves me up nice.....ill buy it and send it to you when it comes out

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on February 4th 2009, 5:58 pm

I'm not sure if I should be twitching from the nosebleeds......or happy...........xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on February 4th 2009, 6:01 pm

your lucky i loves my Rain so much hehehe >:3

Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on February 4th 2009, 8:34 pm

BLEEDING OF THE NOSE!

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on February 4th 2009, 10:58 pm

:3 Like a road paved in gold... thank you for putting this up Biscuits ^-^

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down