I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph]

Go down

A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph] Empty A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph]

Post by Artless Artist on September 27th 2013, 5:47 pm

Lee dropped into a world he had visited a few time's before, and was suprised his form had changed from his genderswapped one, to this new one, a more doll-like one. he spun around a bit, looking at the new form, and noticing it looked rather childish, and he was shorter than usual. "Am i...a kid?" he asked no one in particular, before being taken aback with his own voice, one which had changed from his own, to a more childish one. before he could react, he heard another voice.

"Not a kid...Keyblader. A doll. much more ironically fitting than your previous, yes?" a familiar voice spoke out, and proceeded to giggle. Lee, however, was not so amused. "Black Rabbit. even here, you plague me?" he questioned the rabbit with his child voice, which made the Rabbit laugh. he finally pin-pointed the voice, which came from a stuffed rabbit he held in his hand. "A Stuffed Animal?" he questioned, in which he heard the rabbit huff.

"Yes, Unfotunately. That doesn't mean I am not dangerous." it said, warning the boy. Lee shrugged, and decided to continue on with his walk.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph] Empty Re: A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph]

Post by Paul:) on September 27th 2013, 5:56 pm

Stola opacara equpped*
Magic shoes equipped*
Metal hand enchantment activated*[60-20=40]

Joseph was walking in Halloween Town. He wanted a Fight by any means. Then he finally saw ..a kid? ugh Joseph didn't want to beat up on a kid ,but then again can't judge a book by its cover.. Summoning his keyblade and walking up to the kid he made a challenge although the kid-doll thing looked familiar Joe couldn't tell if they had ever met before. "Hey! I don't wanna sound like a douche or anything ,but wanna spar or something?" Joseph tried his best to not look like a total jerk ,but that was kinda hard right now.

Last edited by Joseph on September 27th 2013, 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul:)

Back to top Go down

A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph] Empty Re: A jaunt among the grave [Private/Joseph]

Post by Artless Artist on September 27th 2013, 6:10 pm

"Boy...There is someone coming." The Rabbit warned, making the Doll turn around to see a boy, questioning for a spar. "Spar? Why not?" he said, summoning Heart of Wonderland and Star-Light.

He nodded to the boy, the rabbit climbing off of his back and proceeding to sit under a grave stone. Lee stanced himself in a ready position, giving the boy the first move.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on September 27th 2013, 6:29 pm

Summoning Guardian Bell and two becomes One Joseph backed up about 15 feet. Going into a defence stance and quickly skimming his area. No enviromental advantages except tomb-stones. That's okay though Joseph just wants to have a fun spar. "Ready when you are dude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on September 28th 2013, 11:06 am

Lee looked at the male, slightly confused. he was sure he gave the male the first move, but decided against thinking too much about it. "It seem's the boy want's you to make the first move, Wonderlander." the rabbit spoke up from the sideline's.

Lee nodded, as if agreeing with the rabbit. Lee walked toward's the male, keeping a steady pace forward, before stopping a couple of feet away, spinning his keyblade's. "I said...you have the first move." Lee spoke with a smile.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on September 28th 2013, 12:25 pm

Joseph was getting annoyed at this point ,but oh well. Joseph holds out Guardian Bell Joseph charged a Medium sized Fire-Ball. Next he De-summoned Two Becomes One and brought out His Nunchak. Spinning it ,He shot the Fire-Ball out of the Key-blade fast directing it at Lee. If lee Dodges Joseph will Pull the trigger on his Nunchak shooting the heave metal end directly at Lee's Chest area. If Lee gets hit with the Fireball Joseph will continue to spin the  Nunchak gaining its momentum to strike lee down and possibly knock him out.

[40-15=25]

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on October 1st 2013, 1:00 pm

(sorry for the wait, Sims 3 is addictive x.x)

Lee stumbled a bit trying to dodge the fireball speeding toward's him, the offending spell catching him in the shoulder and making him stumble back a ways. clutching his arm in pain, he glared a bit at the male.

"Wow boy...being hit by a mere fireball, you are rather slow, which is amazing, given your birthplace." the rabbit spoke, before nodding. Lee kept his focus on the battle at hand, watching his opponent as his odd weapon began to spin faster. Lee grimaced, before re-summoning his keyblade's and standing in a neutral stance, ready to dodge or fight, depending on the move the boy would make.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down