» Marionette
Music From The Dead (Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Music From The Dead (Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Music From The Dead (Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Music From The Dead (Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Music From The Dead (Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Music From The Dead (Open)

Go down

Music From The Dead (Open) Empty Music From The Dead (Open)

Post by Treixa on September 19th 2013, 6:45 pm

Halloween town, one of the worlds that Treixa loved and was still around. The demon had plans to find out how to get her precious Wonderland back up and running however she had little information about the fallen worlds. All she could do was travel about and hope to gain information. First going to the worlds she enjoyed. Halloween Town, such a place, so many events held here for Halloween, even though that was everyday. The demon could dwell in old memories for awhile if she wanted to.

Sitting on top of the hill in the graveyard the girl stared at the massive moon which matched the yellow glow of her eyes. Treixa's outfit was different too, no clothes, just bandages from head to toe with parts of her face left uncovered. Gazing at the moon the demon found herself relaxed as she heard a little bit of music. Sitting on top of their graves were three small skeletons playing instruments, one on guitar, another on mandolin and the last playing a piano. The tune was a little twangy every few notes but it was still somewhat relaxing. Treixa kicked her feet back and forth in time with the tune.

Soon enough she would bring out her wings and go flying about in search of maybe one of her old friends or some sort of information. She didn't feel the need to cause any sort of trouble today, at least not right here with this melodic tune playing against a bright moon.

Music From The Dead (Open) Tre
Treixa
Treixa

Back to top Go down