I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover] Empty One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover]

Post by Renzenku on September 18th 2013, 5:41 pm

Renzenku was not in a comfortable setting. At least, his regular adornment wasn't offering much of its usual comforts. When the Angel ruled on high in the Land of Dragons it was cold - a lot, with him being in the mountains so frequently thick clothing was a necessity. Normally he'd wear a long white cloak, with thick pants, and three layers covering his torso. Plus, a nice hat. Now he was in a different setting, of course Ren had been around in the last year, but his clothing didn't much change. His personality? Sure, it took a shot or two. His knowledge? Definite improvement. His skills? Well... He changed his arsenal of abilities, at least. But his clothes... Let's just say the former Emperor stood in what he hoped would be his new world, and stood in very, very thick clothing. Far to much for a desert.

The Angel huddled into a corner of an alley, suspicious looking figures hustled by him - the loud noises of the market carrying over all distances throughout the Sultanship of Agrabah. The noon-day sun beat mercilessly down upon the inhabitants and sweat could water the plants, no matter the length of drought. The former Emperor huddled into the corner, pleaded for the sun to stop drenching him in heat - saved by an overhang from the floor above his head. An answered prayer is welcome, no matter the source. A simple thought, but it plagued the Angel's brain as he stripped himself of several layers. Tossing his cloak asides for a moment he tugged off his sweater and peeled back his tee-shirt from his sopping skin, and threw it aside. Removing the pair of pants the overlapped his jeans was more difficult than any master swordsmen would ever like to admit, and within four minutes he had readorned his white and gold cloak and was shirtless.

Renzenku merged into the pushing, boisterous crowd of the Market and moved towards the Palace. The gloriously white and gold building that reflected the heavenly light of the sun in all directions - glancing light giving the Sultan's Palace a majestic-ly blinding-ly white-ly sheen. In fact, it was almost difficult to look at the parts of the Palace that had the shimmering veil of heat and light - the refraction being to strong in those parts. The Angel lost himself in thought and allowed to be pushed methodically through the crowd to his destination. He pondered briefly that if he stopped full would he simply be jostled to the entrance, or just trampled to death. He went with trampled and remembered the old one-two-step that everyone knows.

I need to find Shirou... It's been so long since I've seen anyone, and I have a sneaking suspicion that the Pumpkin... Oh wait, yes, last known cause was he lead the World That Never Was... Alright, well the Crowned Prince of the Nobodies would be in the center of whatever was revolving about these days...

Renzenku fell into thoughts of how there once was a time where he and Shirou were the brilliant beacon, and horrific plague that would dawn the realm of light not to long after a year ago. The two most fitting to evolve and become heads of whatever they wanted... Now that year had past and the Angel had to fall from his graces to find himself amongst the political ongoings of his original people, pathetic really... But understandable. There was almost no way that the former Emperor would ever stand beside Shirou as a physical equal, but he hoped in finding his oldest friend he would stand beside him as a cohort in his newest plots. It was all the Angel had.

At the resolution of these thoughts stood the shining, shimmering, splendid Palace. Ren simply launched himself up the wall, using his ways to clear the wall and alight on the ground on the other side. The pathway was majestic, but a tad neglected, and the plants on either side of the path were still somehow well tended. It was barely in need of repair, but the Angel wanted to sit on the throne in this Palace and do as he was born to do - lead.

Last edited by Renzenku on September 19th 2013, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Renzenku
Renzenku

http://www.destinywars.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover] Empty Re: One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover]

Post by Shirou on September 19th 2013, 12:48 am

"Man, it's hot," grumbled Shirou as he walked through Agrabah. He had two nobodies following him, fanning him. He was carrying his blazer over his shoulder, only showing his green undershirt and black jeans. "Wrong day to wear black." Normally, he would portal to his destination, but as he was scouting the entire town, it was easier to go on foot.

"Maybe this world is too hot to bother adding to my collection," Shirou said to himself, as he headed towards the palace. He kicked the gates open, and then proceeded to kick the front doors in. This place had been leaderless for ages. It was almost begging to be taken over.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover] Empty Re: One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover]

Post by Renzenku on September 19th 2013, 8:40 am

Renzenku turned to face the racket that was being launched at his ears; and was met with Shirou having just bashed in the front doors of the palace. "Oh, well damn. If it ain't Shirou - almost exactly who I wanted to see." The Angel's irises glowed a bright blue, almost electric, and he walked forwards to meet his old friend.

"I've been gone awhile... What have I missed? What plans and concoctions do you have going? Any mischief managed or general nere-do-welling that I lucked out on not being the short stick involved?" The former Emperor's electric blue eyes settled into a softer, more placid blue and he blinked. Realizing that when you see someone for the first time in a long time there's usually social norms to live up to and things to do. "Oh, shit, I mean - Hi, sup?"

The sudden plunge on the sullen swell, ten fathoms deep on the road to hell.
One Helluva Year [Part 7 - Hostile Takeover] Renzen10
Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 19th 2013, 9:22 am

A voice called out to him. A familiar voice. Shirou turned to see an old, familiar face. One that he had seen in ages. He raised his eyebrows in surprise upon seeing Renzenku. He then turned away from him and continued walking. "Damn heat causing hallucinations," Shirou complained, wiping the sweat from his brow.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 19th 2013, 9:28 am

Renzenku chuckled a bit and jogged to catch up to Shirou. His cloak still sticking to his skin, it really was to damn hot, "Hey, Shi man. Com'on, I'm no illusion."

To be honest the Angel didn't know exactly how to handle the situation in an appropriately amusing way, and rather wished that didn't waste such a ripe opportunity for comedic relief. But alas, no such luck - as the former Emperor couldn't think of anything to say specifically. So he fell back on a short history lesson, "Sorry I've been gone so long. The whole being an Angel thing kinda finally got in the way... I took care of it though." The Angel's eyes flashed crimson and fire appeared to spread over his left shoulder - and up into the air, before shimmering away in the heat of the City of Fire. "I've got a new job now. So I'll be sticking around for awhile yet to come."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 19th 2013, 10:54 am

Shirou scrutinized Renzenku. His irises turned from their natural green color to pitch black. Angye confirmed that it was actually Renzenku. And then he did something that was uncharacteristic for Shirou. He hugged Renzenku. It was a brief, quick hug, before separating himself from his angel friend. Shirou was grateful to see an old face again, especially that of Renzenku, who was also a friend.

"What exactly is this job now?" Shirou asked, curious. He also wondered about the angel business, but also didn't really care about the work of angels. He wondered why Renzenku was here, in Agrabah. Was his new job here?

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 19th 2013, 11:09 am

Renzenku smiled and lightly hugged Shi back, it was definitely good to see his friend. Especially since the uncharacteristic action made it clear to the Angel that his friend felt the same. "Well, there's a lot of things on my plate now. For one, when I figured out I lost the Land of Dragons to the new Empress, well - it made sense to me to find a new kingdom. I've always been someone who needs a solid foot somewhere - and Agrabah's practically been abandoned since the old days. So my business here - well it's to make this place my new homebase and my new kingdom."

The former Emperor flourished his hand around him, the Palace still maintaining a form of beauty even through its neglect. "But on the matter of my new job... Well, I'm not an Angel anymore. Not in the strictest sense. I believe the common use of the term is that I 'fell'. I chose a path that my kinfolk did not agree with. Let's just say that me and you... We're more alike now than we used to be. Seeing what I saw there; well nothing's the same anymore."

The former Angel's irises clouded grey, and he shifted his stance uncomfortably. While his views had changed he had spent so long being perfectly upbeat that his new attitudes make him feel... Off... Sometimes. "It's no matter; when you fall you're given a choice. On how far you want to fall. I've always been one for pedigree, and being... Unique. My new job, as it were, is as the Adjudicator. I've been told I have a unique perspective on the world, being Human, Angel, and maybe something a little more tritely 'evil'." The future Sultan literally air-quoted the evil part, and flashed a smile at Shirou.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 19th 2013, 1:15 pm

So Renzenku had his wings clipped, by the sound of it. He had fallen, choosing his own personal path rather than the angelic one. And now he wanted to take over Agrabah. Shirou smirked. "Funny that you say that," he said, referring to Renzenku presenting his desire for taking over Agrabah. "Funny because I'm here for that very same reason. I'm intending to take Agrabah for my own, adding it to my newly growing empire." An obvious conflict of interest was clear between the two, but Shirou made no move to initiate a fight, or show hostility. He kept his pose, relaxed.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 19th 2013, 2:12 pm

Renzenku's smiling grew wider, "An empire? I knew you'd be up to something. Sounds like exactly where I saw you headed years ago. I'd gladly fight with you for whatever purpose or cause; align myself to your Empire as it will if I take Agrabah, or you could have it for your own. I personally care only slightly - I wish for a world to rule my own, but the need for such thing is folly for my need to do things. I was tired of waiting impatiently so long ago for stuff to happen around us. If you're going to do something about anything, I'll stand by your side for it."

The former Emperor's smile was very, very obviously genuine. His eyes glittered electric blue and the air around him wavered, not in heat - but in the energy of excitement the man put off. It had been far to long since he last was capable of doing anything, and if his meet and greet with the Count of the Enchanted Dominion was anything to say by it than it would certainly be interesting. It wouldn't be even the slightest bit surprising if, in fact, that his friend standing before him had that fellow under his patronage - after all, any Empire worth its mettle takes everyone under its wing to strengthen themselves.

The Angel allowed himself to calm visibly, returning again to his regular blue eyes and posture. The sticking clothing that wrapped around his body was incredibly uncomfortable, and he was on the verge of taking Agrabah as his own just to get some decent cloths meant for the arid desert. "It's really up to you - if you want to rule it yourself you can have it, but ruling two places wouldn't be easy. I'd gladly take this place and be a part of whatever Empire you care to build." Renzenku paused for a moment, his posture softening - he lifted his hand up and gestured around him, "You and me... We're the only ones left, I think. From back then. Anyone left over is surely making a name for themselves and presenting considerable power - but of us... Me, you, Solomon, James, Trent, that Zang fellow, and those other stragglers that saw their way come and go through our adventures together: they're gone, or not doing anything. You're the only one of us who pushed forwards and became something. I'm stuck in this neigh-on-worthless body, and I haven't done anything but fight statues for over a year. Except for one encounter with the fellow who leads Enchanted Dominion."

Ren placed a hand on Shirou's shoulder, the Angel's eyes turning a murky purple. "You're all I got man. I'm not going to forge new alliances with the reprobates that walk this earth unless I deem that they're something worthwhile - so for now, it's you and me. I'll make friends and do with whomever you've got nestled under your father-figured cloak anyday - so long as it means I get to stick around the only guy I've got left." A brief pause, saying something as with over a year of silence Ren had a lot to cover, and a lot to say. "Even Filicia left me. Someone I've known since pre-existence, the person I was literally encoded to be with... Something changed, something is different with how we get to work now, and I'm going to use it to my advantage."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 19th 2013, 2:36 pm

Shirou's smirk turned into something more genuine. Renzenku wanted to join under his empire. This would make things much easier, and better. To have his old angelic friend contribute to his current endeavor was basically early Christmas.

"I often feel alone. Even when the others, like you, Solomon, or James, were around. Throughout my life, people have come and gone, sometimes several times. And it gets tiring. Sometimes I often think about fading away, like the others. Fade in obscurity," he said, his smile taking on a more sadder tone. "But, I still have things I want to do. And I create bonds with people, and the more I do, the less lonely I feel. And the bond we share, though as unnatural it is between one who embodies life while the other death, was one of the bonds I cherished. And it makes me glad to meet you again, and continue that bond.

"It must be more than a coincidence, for you to desire a world to lead, and for me to desire another world to take under my command," he said. "If you agree to the terms of what it means to be part of my empire, you are more than free to join me and lead this world. I do not desire to have an overextending control over this world, as I have other things to tend to, so you would act as it's natural leader." He extended his hand to the fallen angel. Shirou often get that personal or emotional when talking, but the nostalgia of meeting Renzenku brought forth a lot of emotions and thoughts up front.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 19th 2013, 2:55 pm

The Angel made a short bow with his head, which... Supposedly is a nod. His smile still bright, "I'd never think you'd be the better of the two of us at making friends, I must say."

Ren listened attentively to what his friend was saying a affirmed each point with a nod noting his understanding. "Of course, it's no surprise that they're some cordial contract of sorts. I don't care if it means I have to go to war against a neighbour either, it's about time something gets done somewhere. I'll have to stand aside for a little bit, get my grounds a bit more. But I feel like we'll see a lot more of each other than we used to."

The future Sultan grasped Shirou's hand almost the instant he extended it; pulling forward a little and turning to face the palace, placing his hand on his old friend's shoulder: "How about we get the bloody hell out of this heat? I'd assume the Palace here has some method of cooling off. At the very least there will be more shade. We can raid whatever food they've got stored and discuss a little more what it means to be in this Empire of yours."

The former Angel knew that the two of them had plenty left to discuss, and there was no way he was going to let Shirou spirit away this soon - it'd been less than 10 minutes after all. Ren had every intent to keep him in the halls of the Palace until they were suitably caught up. "Asides, there is always the possibility we'll be met with some resistance for taking this world under my name, under your name, and I certainly can't have you leaving now - after all, I'm completely unarmed at the moment." The statement was obviously true, he had stripped of all of his cloths and weapons earlier in the ally - it would be suspicious to carry around swords that glew with angelic light down the streets. He had his magic, but that could only take someone so far.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 20th 2013, 1:51 pm

With a chuckle, the Superior allowed the fallen angel to lead him into the cooled palace. "Did you really come here with the intent of taking over without any of your weapons?" Shirou questioned.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 20th 2013, 7:23 pm

Renzenku chuckled, "I figured there would be more than enough weapons stored in this palace for me to utilize. I don't need my sword specifically to decapitate somebody."

The former Angel was still chuckling whenever they reached the kitchens of the Palace; which coincidentally was rather close to the entrance of the Sultanship. Removing his guiding hand Ren launched himself over the counter that was splayed out in front of them and scrambled for food. "I hope this place has food... Not that I technically need to eat, but going a year without ever ingesting something as triffely delicious as a muffin."

The future Sultan located for himself some fresh enough bread; the Palace wasn't completely uninhabited at all time after all. "Score!" He began nibbling on the bread, covering.his mouth as he spoke: "So what do I need to know about your empire? I hope its fun, Empires should usually be fun." The Angel's eyes were vibrant yellow and most of his excess energy was probably apparent.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 20th 2013, 9:34 pm

"Not exactly the most sound plan, but I suppose it's better than nothing," Shirou replied with a light chuckle. As Renzenku helped himself to the palace's food, Shirou watched in amusement. He leaned against the counter, crossing his arms.

"Well, the only plan so far is to just get as many worlds under my control as I can,"
Shirou said, shrugging. He made no motion to join Renzenku in his food thievery. He had eaten before he came here. "As twisted as it sounds, this is like a collection to me. I have no interest in waging war or anything of that sort. Collect as much worlds as I can. Unless you have any ideas."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 20th 2013, 9:46 pm

Renzenku thought for a split second before responding, "Well if you are compossing an Empire as a collection then it stands to reason that someone else is going to do a very similar thing to prevent you. Gives you two options: first, crush them and their dreams now and take what you can from their bodies and pillage their worlds to add to your collection, or two; wait on whatever force opposes us to gain ground and rally up as much stir as they can. When they have a force that can almost but not quite match up to your stamp them down and take their worlds as a cohesive whole."

The Angel shrugged, as if the difference didn't matter to him in the slightest - his eyes were opaque white, similar to a blind man' eyes. "I would suggest the first, on merits that far more people would go uninjured that way and your empire might stand for longer than otherwise. Less resistance. The other way, however, would take less total time of action at the cost of thousands of lives... Your choice really - the clincher in all of it though, is you need standees for yourself in each world: a face that represent you and your Empire. People you can trust enough to quell fear and fury of people long enough for history to warp itself. I'll hold here in Agrabah, and I see to it long enough I may be capable of footholding my old home too with manipulation." It appeared as if the Angel had given the subject great thought in the passed ten minutes; and he had but mostly it just felt natural to say what he did.

Renzenku eyed Shirou with his blindingly white eyes, smirking.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 23rd 2013, 2:57 pm

"Well, the thing about this empire of mine is that eventually, it will consist of nearly every where. People will have to bow down, or else risk being destroyed," Shirou replied, with a shrug. "With the exception of a few worlds led by some friends, I plan on liberating all other worlds into my control. The only problem, though, is finding people who I can trust enough to maintain the world and not stab me in the back in some form or another. Times like these, I wish I had more friends."

He then frowned, as if remembering something. "Which reminds me," he said, snapping his fingers. Several Dusks appeared around Shirou. "The invasion has started. This world is for our taking. Surround the palace. Attack any people who wish to rebel and imprison them." The Dusks nodded and disappeared. Soon, Agrabah would be covered in several types of nobodies. It had really started.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 23rd 2013, 3:08 pm

Renzenku sighed heartily, putting aside his unfinished bread and leaning back heavily on the counter, "I'll see to it that this world remains strong - I'll go in search of whatever powers this place holds and bestow them unto the people we can collectively trust."

The former Angel stretched backed and eyed the dusks as his old friend summoned them, his white eyes dulling out into a light yellow. "I fear that mayhaps we'll discover we haven't changed enough to make this difference. There's going to be more than one person who'll stand in the way and do a good job of it. On the other hand, I don't think you'll find many, if any, people who live in this world who would stand against new reign. It's a Sultanship - they depend on the riches and goodness of their leader for them to be in as good a condition as they can. This place was vacated even before I left - such a long time without someone to look up to... I feel as if even we will be a vision to them."

Standing fully the Adjudicator smirked and motioned for Shirou and him to move on from the kitchens. Ren taking turns that led upwards towards the spires of the palace. "Also, let's not forget that I can still be a rather convincing angel - and Angel's popularly can't lie or be bad." The man standing exactly where Renzenku would have stood laughed, his eyes turning crimson - facing away from his friend. "I've never put much merit in this thing of negativity. It's changing, but I never did. Now I practically hope someone will come and stand against us - bloodshed will be going to far, but a public 'saving' of this place from the evils that may try and attack... That's free publicity."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 23rd 2013, 3:18 pm

Shirou laughed. "I'm not sure that this world was ever really strong. A failing economy with a rich sultan," he said, a tinge of disgust apparent. "Kids living on the streets, starving, while the sultan rests comfortably in his palace, getting fat and old, not caring for his citizens." Shirou sighed.

Renzenku talked more. Shirou's eyes flashed when he mentioned that people would stand in his way. He narrowed them, a gleam of determination seeming to appear. "People can try to stand in my way, but I'll cut them down. I'm not as weak as I used to be," he said. "I know how to fight. And even if I'm physically weaker, I have ways of winning. I have powerful friends."

He listened more to his friend. He rubbed his temples, feeling slightly tired. "I'm not worried about the citizens following you. They never seemed to rely on the sultan before. If you change nothing, nothing will change. If you attempt to improve and prosper, including the depraved citizens, then you will have a loyal following. Easy enough."

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 23rd 2013, 4:21 pm

Renzenku blinked, thinking for a moment before responding to the initial thing that Shirou mentioned: "My first want, actually, whenever I rule this world - is to dismantle this overblown palace at its weakest roots and sell it for increased profit for the world. After all, most of this place is abandoned or in misuse - a waste of gold, silver, and marble."

As Shirou laid out his thoughts and wills to the air pervading them the Angel smiled, "You're more than strong enough Shirou. You're stronger than me; maybe not built like that to last, but your mind and patterns are where it's at. You're agile and lethe, and you know your way around fights. No need for you to be like me and bash through them." Ren left out saying the obvious; that it didn't matter what friends you had unless you had all of them. A single person more powerful than you is all it takes for an Empire to crumble. Or a mass amount of people weaker - there's always a downfall. The Angel had a feeling both of them knew this plan wouldn't work until its end for very long.

"Do you have an apprentice? Someone who you know is trustworthy? Or for that matter, how many people can you trust, name, and be safe in the thought that they rule a world in your power. You know I'll never betray you, but it only takes one to but a big dent in a plan like this."

Outside the holes in the wall that the two men passed on their walk came the sounds of screaming - the Dusks most likely were pervading the streets somewhere, and in general those don't make people happy. "Perhaps, in turn, it'd be smart for you to pretend to combat these Dusks you summon until it tires you - trust built through protection is hard to waver and snap.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 24th 2013, 11:59 pm

His apprentices. Shirou had two, at least, last time he checked. It had been a while since he had seen Jack. Whether or not his grim apprentice was moping about in some dark corner of a world, or off having an adventure, Shirou wasn't aware of his whereabouts. "Drakar, my current apprentice, is busily and naively leading Enchanted Dominion," Shirou said with a sigh. "He somewhat reminds me of when I was younger, though I hope that's just a misinterpretation on my part. He is naive and immature. Arrogant. I could beat it out of him, but I want him to develop into his own person. And hopefully, it will be someone that he can be proud of."

Shirou gave Renzenku a funny look. "Has your year of absence made you rusty in your thoughts, as well? I lead the nobodies. It would be strange for me to eliminate my own henchmen. Even with the notion of rogue nobodies, it still would be too suspicious, especially with my overtaking of the world. No, I'd like to do this openly. Let people know who I am, and where they stand in relation. However, if you wish to make a show about it, feel free." Shirou looked at his angel friend, curiously. Had he always been this devious? Or perhaps this was a trait that was born from having his wings clipped.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 25th 2013, 8:19 am

Renzenku spun to face his friend, regular blue eyes piercing the distance between them, "I've met this Drakar fellow. I feel like my relationship with him will be a rocky one; I wished to spar people around my area of power by my remembrance and he proved to be... A vastly underwhelming opponent - at least magically." The Angel shifted his right shoulder, a piercing pain had begun just over it and the stabbing feeling was not pleasant.

Ren noted the funny look Shirou gave him, and smiled for it - his thoughts had been a bit muddled by his fall. It's not every day you're cast from your duties of an Angel and made to be a go-between of all worlds as a judge. The personality shift that it forces upon you was enough to break the last dozen Angels who tried to take on the role instead of being eternally damned. "I remember, just vaguely. I haven't been fully myself... Or I guess my new self is a bit unaccustomed to itself, if you know what I mean?" The former Angel's eyes filled with uncharacteristic sadness, "There's a lot going on in my world and my mind that aren't what they used to be - even in accepting them it pains me to think like I do. I'll get used to it, but for now it's all brand new... And no, I won't kill your Nobodies - I have no ill will to either Heartless or Nobodies specifically, and would like to rule this world as such. I will find some other way to make it seem like I'm playing the role of new found hope, and not force."

Ren paced in the area they stood in, his intellect failing him for a what-do. "I swear, we need someone to step in and make this a tad more interesting. Don't get me wrong, I could stand here and catch up for several hours yet, but we're taking an entire world - why is no one coming?"

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on September 25th 2013, 11:14 pm

The Reaper of Hope shifted his weight as he further listened to the fallen angel speak. It appeared as though Renzenku had already run into Drakar. Shirou had wanted Drakar to meet Renzenku before, but the angel disappeared before there was a chance. He found it amusing that Drakar already picked a fight with the former Emperor of the Land of Dragons.

"Yes, well, there is a reason why he needs to be apprenticed," Shirou said, chuckling. "As I said, he is immature, developing still. Both in personality and fighting-wise. I've been trying to train him as much as I could, but I myself was terrible with training. I can only hope I can whip him in a decent enough shape to not die when he has his first real battle." He shrugged, as if to say there was nothing further he could do.

"Though, I worry about him. He seems to be giving into the temptations of the Darkness in his heart. Perhaps even more violently than I had previous experienced, as he has expressed this certain monstrous rage to kill. He has this idea of justice in his head, where he arrogantly believes he holds the right to make decisions concerning of the lives close to him. And unfortunately, unlike Lenneth's parasite, this doesn't seem to be something that can be healed," Shirou mused, showing a somewhat helpless smile. "Oh what to do..."

Renzenku had continued to tell him that he had a lot on his mind. A storm brewing not on in his life, but in his head as well. And Shirou couldn't blame him. Defecting from his kind to choose his head, to fall to the mortal world, well, how exactly can you be perfectly okay after that? Could Shirou even experience something similar? He didn't really belong anywhere. He wasn't really a part of something. He didn't even have a family. He spent the majority of his teenage years either ignoring or defying authority, with nobody really to look out for him or teach him. Besides Yima and Etzolix, of course, but that only went so far.

"I've had my own moments turmoil, though perhaps not to the extreme you are feeling. Though, once, I woke up as a Nobody, and then changed back into my normal self sometime after. In the process of a fight, no less!" Shirou exclaimed with a laugh. "I trust you'll eventually have it all sorted out, and I hope by the end of it, you are still you. The same person."

He shifted his weight again. Renzenku questioned why nobody was here. "I guess not many care for this desert," Shirou suggested, with a shrug. "Though, if you want to make it interesting, I have an idea that doesn't involve any violence at all." There was a devious gleam in his eyes.

"A way to show the public that you will be a just leader, and at the same time, I am your strict no-nonsense boss. You see, we make this scene. You tell me to send away the nobodies, as this wasn't the right way. We argue, perhaps even it escalates to yelling, or if we're feeling extra scandalous, some pushing and shoving. Eventually, I'll concede and leave. And viola." The Superior spread his arms out for a more full affect, grinning.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on September 26th 2013, 9:55 am

Renzenku shifted his weight onto his other foot, leaning to his right and sighing, "I wish more people were more worthwhile..." His eyes turned from a vibrant blue to a bright green - delight growing across the Angel's face. "It's bad to say but I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had problems with internal strife, I know I'm not, but it's good to here my best friend has experienced the same."

Ren thought about what Shirou had said about himself; about turning into a nobody and back again, and thought it rather remarkable. One, that he had never heard about it, and two, that it was even possible. It opened up a world of possibilities for so many people who didn't want to be heartless or nobodies - and proffered a completely different outlook on the fates of those individuals. Then came the idea to start some drama to induce a more result-ful pact of the world to Renzenku's name under Shirou's rule. At the very least it sounded amusing to pull off.

"At the very least that sounds fun. The only question lies in, where do we meet up after? Coincidentally running into each other like we have been for years is going to eventually get tiresome - or at least our luck will run out. So, tell me where to meet you next, and we'll get to the main entrance of this Palace and start are scene there?"

The future Sultan rested his hands on their opposite forearms and smirked, walking past the Superior and back towards the stairs down to the Kitchen and off to the main entrance. Implying the basic talk-and-walk strategy.

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on October 1st 2013, 12:19 am

Shirou pushed himself lightly off the wall. He stood straight, then arched his back, stretching. He cracked his neck and all of his joints in his fingers. The Superior returned his focus to the fallen angel. His focus was more direct towards his eyes. "Your eyes, have they always done that? Change different colors so seemingly randomly? Or is that a trait of an angel who had his wings clipped?" His tone was teasing, though also genuinely curious. After waiting for a long enough time to encompass a response, he continued talking, responding to Renzenku's question of meeting up.

"Ever since I started my reign as the Superior of the World That Never Was, I started a project. You see, Kingdom Hearts that was always so visible from my world disappeared some time after I took control, for reasons unknown. So, I took action. I quickly created a projection of the moon-like structure before anybody could take notice. And ever since then, I started construction. A secret base, previously only known to me and my nobody servants. Except, to you, of course," he explained, eagerness becoming more visible the more he talked. It was obvious that this was a secret that Shirou had kept for a while now, not even telling his closest friends. That is, until now. "The outer shell is complete, and some rooms on the inside are finished. Such rooms include a library, a pool, and even an emulation of a forest. It took a while, but my ideal structure is finally going into fruition. It's exciting.

"Of course, upon telling you this, I expect you to keep it a secret. I'm asking you as a friend. It's something I want very little people to know about. Especially it's location,"
he continued. "That would be the ideal place to meet up. Or rather, since I'm the only one who can travel into it, the castle below would be best. There, we meet and I can introduce you to my new moon base." He chuckled at the notion of having a secret moon base. "Perhaps I should make some sort of laser beam."

"However, before we put on the play of our, let's explore this palace. See what it holds, and perhaps we can talk more of your plans with this world,"
the Reaper of Hope suggested, finding his way back into the hallway and walking further into the bowels of the palace, expecting his friend to follow him.

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzenku on October 1st 2013, 12:33 am

Renzenku looked puzzled for a second, his eyes seemingly looking into his eyebrows as he grasped the concept of his eyes changing for a second before realizing what Shirou was speaking of - when he did, his face lit up. "Oh! That! Yeah, it's not something they've always done. When I fell and chose to be the Adjudicator it was apparently deemed worthwhile for me to have the ability to change my eye colour. Be more neutral, or perhaps intimidating... I'm not sure, but I'm still getting used to it so it changes pretty freely with my emotions and thoughts. So far I've only grown accustomed enough to it to change between black, red, blue, and gold. The colours most commonly aligned with Light, and Dark I guess."

As he spoke the Angel's eyes shifted through the colours he listed off, rapidly alternating between them, eventually blurring back towards his old soft blue eyes. His smile genuine in the explanation of his newfound abilities - it's the end of an era of Angels to Ren, and the knowledge of having someone to vent to about it... It just felt good.

It was about this time when the Superior went into his delve about his secret moon base, something that - to Ren - sounded absolutely fantastic. His blues eyes becoming electric in their attentiveness, "That, is freaking awesome. Moon bases have always been where it's at - and Kingdom Hearts as a moonbase? Holy, that is a symbol of an Empire if I've ever heard one... That sounds like a fantastic place to meet up after all of this interesting ... Stuff."

The future Sultan turned to the long halls of the Palace and hopped from foot to foot for a moment. Then, seemingly meeting a resolve the Angel jogged forwards and turned around - moving backwards while addressing Shirou. "It's amazing how many ideas I've come up with in such a short time here. I can't remember ever being in this world very much, but the ways someone could fix this place are so apparent - even if they remove from the wealth of the Sultan... Well, I think the perfect person to do something about this is someone like me; a thing with little ties to personal possessions."

Renzenku wanted to egg on responses and critics that Shirou had himself - any ideas he would proffer would definitely be invaluable, and maybe with his ideas and the Angel's own than they would certainly think of a way to cure this place of its poverty and desolation. If Ren could even get one other adventurer of the worlds here, and use their aid to help the Superior in his Empire and himself in Agrabah - than that would set them even further along all their goals. "Tell me any ideas you have first man, I need sparks to the flames."

Renzenku
Renzenku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next