» Marionette
Restoration EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Restoration EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Restoration EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Restoration EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Restoration EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Restoration

Go down

Restoration Empty Restoration

Post by Paleo Ansem on September 13th 2013, 6:02 pm

A lone portal shot open in the deserts of Agrabah miles and miles away from any manner of civilized living and extremely far from the cave of wonders.

Should anyone had even found a way out here to this place they would have died before even reaching this place.

This place once belonged to the nobody trickster however long had he abandoned this place and long had it been since anyone has been here.

Ansem who for once wasn't in his organization cloak but rather in his usual attire just simply without the white gloves growing not very fond of them over the time that had passed by.

The sand whipped about this on the ground easily hiding the door, however constantly coming here Ansem already knew where it was.

Walking five feet to the left from where he appeared he crouched down looking at a certain location on the ground.

Wiping away the sand it revealed a trap door.

Opening the trap door, the heartless closed it as he fell into the hole.

Landing in an underground tunnel he began to walk forward down some stairs.

These tunnels were where the 501st were located however long had those soldiers abandon this post along with their leader.

After at least twenty minutes of walking Ansem approached a large hole in the ground.

Jumping down it after falling down about a good thirty feet he landed easily on his feet with ease.

Walking forward just a little he came upon a boy strapped to an a machine that looked at any second it was ready to dive into his chest which would completely crush his chest in.

Each of his limbs were broken and surrounded by a violet aura coating possibly making it so these were numb and he couldn't feel the pain.

One of the more noticeable feature was one of his arms were gone along with his shoulder the wound was wrapped in salt.

The last feature was an iron mask with one little eye hole could be seen on the left eye.

Walking forward Ansem tapped on the metal contraption as if too make a knocking sound.

"Time to wake up, today's the day."

He said loud his voice booming and echoing through the place while he put his gloves on clapping his hands and lights began to illuminate the hole that they were in.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Restoration Empty Re: Restoration

Post by Hikari on September 13th 2013, 6:14 pm

The one crimson red eye that could see through the mask gazed at the man before him, his captor, as he let out a fake yawn. "Five more minutes... Oh wait, I don't sleep." He would say as he gazed at Ansem and the illuminating lights of the area. "Anyways, if today is the day I'm talking about then just bring him back already." Nameless would then say and await whatever was about to transpire. Perhaps the man had come to bring Cool back as planned or simply kill and dispose of the body of the heartless. Whatever his intentions were the heartless cared less and less as the seconds went by, though he had to admit he was interested to see what the man sought to do with him.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on September 13th 2013, 6:24 pm

Not responding to him Ansem waved his hand as the the three violet coating's that kept his pain at bay faded away causing the effects of that pain to once again fill him.

Summoning the dark ravager to his hand.

He twisted the blade in his hand, walking over to where the boy was on the floor.

"You may feel a bit of a sting right now."

Ansem said as a heart shaped circle appeared around the body of the boy where was laying and strapped to the ground.

After the blade finally began to glow a dark violet color he plunged it into the chest right where his heart was blood spurting up slightly as he began to twist making sure it went completely through him impaling into the ground beneath him.

After this Ansem walked to the side of room taking out some a hammer and a scapel out of a metal tray that lay on the table near by.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 13th 2013, 6:28 pm

As the blade pierced his chest the heartless responded with a moan rather than a scream like the insane twisted sadomasochist fuck that he was. The pain having quickly subsided he would simply shrug it off and looked around the room before responding to Ansem's actions with words of his own.

"Got any magazines to read? I'm getting a bit bored down here."

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on September 13th 2013, 6:40 pm

"Sad to say I don't."

Ansem said while unwrapping the salt bandages.

Looking at the burned and seethed skin with a passive face the heartless took out the small scalpel slicing off the seared/burned skin of his side.

Blood along with the seared meat began to fall to the ground however the heartless wasn't bother still working on fixing this. As he worked he was literally able to see bone white at some point making him realize how deep some of these wounds went however they weren't really that surprising.

With a sigh as he finished he realized that the shoulder was out of place..well at least he had a hammer.

Gripping the bone of the shoulder with his gloved hand he used the hammer hitting the half of a shoulder blade back into place.

It would take a few minutes however he finally got it just right.

With a sigh he walked back over the metal tray putting both the hammer and scalpel away.

When he turned to face the boy again he took out a bag that was in his lab coat pocket.

Dropping it too the side of him, as a beating heart could be heard.

The king then took out a jar with something glowing extremely bright in the center of it.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 13th 2013, 6:47 pm

While the sensation of pain had been pleasing for a bit like all pleasures it seemed to fade away as the heartless came closer and closer to his demise, something inevitable from the start. The sound of a beating heart managed to reach his ears as he knew what was coming next though the heartless shed not a single tear and had not the least bit of fear.

"This might sound a bit strange to come out with but would you mind fulfilling one of your brother's last requests? I assure you, it's nothing too big and you won't have to spill any blood."

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on September 13th 2013, 6:58 pm

With a heavy sigh Ansem unlocked the mask, and threw it too the side of the room with so much force he shattered the iron weight completely.

Holding his head, he strapped it down while light's in the room began to dim.

"Speak."

Ansem said to the heartless no matter how he may had come to become a heartless he still was a heartless thus making him one of Ansem's children he felt responsible for all humanoid heartless and this one was no less the same.

These feelings didn't show however he remained with that monotone face that hid all emotions from view of others.

Ansem knelt down and picked up the bag revealing the heart as he placed it down next to him and put the jar right next to it.

Meanwhile Ansem's entire arm began to glow a dark violet color.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 13th 2013, 7:08 pm

"I happened to stumble across a man named Esgyrn in my travels and we went on a bit of a killing spree at Twilight Town, formed a bit of a bond as friends... Perhaps we would have became more than friends if my life had went on longer, no promises. Anyways, needless to say he was only my friend. I had a handful of allies but I doubt they would have considered me the kind of person that would be a friend. So Esgyrn and I, though our encounters were few, became the best of buddies... In a way it sounds kind of sappy but it seems that we shared a common interest, that being the art of murder." Pausing after these words the heartless would continue after a bit.

"I'd appreciate it if you could deliver that message I mentioned to him. Tell him that perhaps not everyone deserves to die, that even if he doesn't have his humanity he can still protect those that do rather than end them." Pausing again for a few minutes he would then continue.

"Heh, even a psychopath like me seems to have a soft spot. Anyways, you can likely find him at Space Paranoids if you decide to carry through with my request. But I won't waste your time any further, I'm ready."

With that a deafening silence fell upon him.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on September 13th 2013, 7:36 pm

"Your request shall be honored my child.

This next part...shall cause you grief..."

Ansem knelt down for a moment he saw one of his own children, however just as quick it changed back too the Heartless that was before him.

With a heavy sigh Ansem placed his glowing hand on the boy's forehead.

"From the Darkness you came from you shall now return to.

Though you return to the shadow land's may you find peace in the embrace of darkness."

Ansem spoke in a clear voice, his voice echoed throughout the tunnels.

After a moment Ansem quietly stood up.

This was a warrior who was accepting fate.

No more malice could be held towards him despite any actions or crimes he may had committed.

Ansem gripped the Dark Ravager that was still impaled into the boy's body.

It was time to begin.

Gripping the Dark Ravager it flashed a bright crimson color, the Darkness within this body began to be literally pulled out into Ansem's blade this being one of the most painful operations a denizen of darkness or heartless would ever have to go through.

Something Ansem wouldn't even wish on his worst enemy.

To speed up the process would damage the body so Ansem had no choice, but to allow it continue at the speed which it had already started at.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 13th 2013, 7:48 pm

As undeniable agony coursed through his veins and his entire body the heartless began to note of the true meaning of pain. Having lost the gratification for pain it didn't feel pleasant in the slightest as the darkness was extracted from his body slowly. Needless to say this was truly an agonizing process to the point where deeming it as excruciating would be an understatement. None the less however the heartless didn't let out a scream, or a yelp, nor even wince for that matter. Instead he let the process continue and awaited it as well as himself to end.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on September 13th 2013, 8:12 pm

Ansem simply closed his eyes he wasn't proud of this however it had to be accomplished.

After a couple of moments Ansem ripped the blade out of the body only a speck of darkness was left in the body.

That one speck of darkness was within the heart, he had to leave it there however due to the fact that it would soon be ripped out anyways.

Carving the chest open, Ansem easily made his way through the rib cage all the while the boy was still alive.

Now Ansem hesitated, he had no choice however still.

With a heavy sigh and even more so a heavy heart, Ansem cut the cords.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 13th 2013, 10:05 pm

The process was close to being finished and Nameless could feel death calling to him. Where as he had taken the lives of others his life would now be taken. Still without an ounce of fear he would accept his fate, not struggling the slightest bit as the cords were painfully cut. Thinking about his life he couldn't help but feel sickened at what he had done... Perhaps this experience had made him a better person. Regardless, realizing he had done many wrong things regardless of whether they were to advance his goals or not couldn't redeem his actions. It was a bit strange for him to experience this considering he had lived a life of tyranny and chaos, devoted to murder when in a strange twist of fate he was now sickened by even the slightest thought of what had happened.

Feeling death inch closer towards him he would shed a single time, for despite not having done so previously it came to him suddenly. He knew not why he was crying nor why he'd even feel close to doing so. And then in the next step he... Prayed.

Please don't let Esgyrn to succumb to what I've become my lord... The heartless would pray from inside his head, another tear running down his face. These tears were not out of fear of death and he knew not where they kept coming from but there was no stopping them. Finally just moments away from the cold fate of his demise he would still not struggle a bit as he awaited the inevitable.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on September 13th 2013, 10:39 pm

Time slowed down for Ansem.

The room was silent.

The sound of the wind slowly echoing through the cave was the only sound that could be heard accompanied with the sound of two hearts that were beating in sequence with one another.

There was just one more bridge to cross.

Ansem's entire body felt heavy for a moment however he knew that this must be done.

There was obviously no going back at this point.

He watched the tears stream down from the boys face.

Ansem gripped the heart in his hand raising it slowly out of the chest however a moment before he ripped it out the heart out of the chest Ansem breathed heavily once more putting his hand on the forehead and over his eyes shielding them feeling as though he had to.

"Rest in Peace my son."

Ansem spoke softly then with great force ripped the heart completely out of the cavity.

However, Ansem knew that wasn't all that had to be done.

Keeping his hands over his eyes he crushed the heart in his hand. The last of the darkness seeping away being drained and pulled into the Dark Ravager.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 14th 2013, 12:01 am

Now falling into death's sweet embrace the boy's eyes would close, his demise having occurred now.

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on September 14th 2013, 12:25 am

Ansem gave himself a moment to breathe, another moment a grunt of annoyance came from him as he punched the ground leaving a huge imprint and crack the cold unforgiving ground.

The king, however knew there was still much to be done. Taking the beating heart out of the bag the heartless began to work quickly putting it back in repairing the chest cavity using magic to fix the ribs and the chords that were once apart of it.

He had drained all of the darkness in his system and had even was able to find his heart even cleaning that making that pure light.

He was about to literally become a being created of pure light.

As his chest was resealed his new heart now beating strongly inside Ansem touched his head searching through his memories.

Every memory the heartless had now belonged to Ansem however wouldn't hold it for that long.

He set his memory back before his groups operation within traverse town.

There was just one more thing to go.

Opening the jar Ansem watched as the heart for a moment slowly glided itself towards the body.

Slowly and majestically it transformed into a shard entering into the boy.

"Now for the limbs before he wakes"

Ansem said getting to work on those.

Before he forgot he once more had the dark ravager store the heartlesses memories and his final thoughts before Ansem did what had to have been done.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on September 14th 2013, 8:40 am

Cool Star

The Light Within Darkness

The heart inserted, the limbs restored, and the memories extracted the process seemed to be complete as the heartless was no more. Instead his somebody took his place as his eyes slowly opened to the area around him, this time appearing in the red that the heartless had rather than the crystal blue that came with his previous form. "Where... Am I?" The warrior would ask as his eyes shifted around the room before landing on Ansem. "Oh hey, I remember you. You're the guy who stormed Etzolix's castle and fought him." Cool would say, remembering his days as a member of the Keywork though quickly shaking them from his mind as most were ones he wished he could forget.

"Anyways what is this place? And why am I strapped down like this?"

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on September 14th 2013, 9:10 am

"It's best you never learn of this location, or why you were here."

Ansem spoke calmly finishing wrapping up his side that was still gone throwing the medical bandages back into the metal tray that was far away in the corner of the room.

Unstrapping the boy from where he was pinned down to on  the floor he lifted him up out of the seat and onto his feet.

Immediately darkness wrapped around both the boy and Ansem forcing them both to leave this place.

Ansem knew this wouldn't be the last time he used this place and he didn't need anyone who didn't need to knowing of this place.

Also at that moment in time, Ansem had no desire what so ever to be in that area.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down