I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia) Empty The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia)

Post by Ray Mitchell on September 3rd 2013, 7:39 pm

When Ray first entered Neverland, He noticed the area around him was much like that of a ship. Ray walked the front of the ship to see who is drivng the ship. When he got there he was amazed that no one was drivng the ship, the ship was drivng it self!

Cure/Darkness/Illiusion
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia) Empty Re: The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia)

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 3rd 2013, 7:49 pm

(Staff of Restoration and Bolt of Prosperity equipped.)

Kia arrived at Neverland. The teenage girl walked around, After a few times of walking around the certain place she realized she was walking in circles! The girl looked around and then looked down, Water? Am I on a ship? She thought, very confused.. She walked around again, She saw somebody else was there! She was glad that someone else was in the same place. "Hi, umm.. Do you know where we are?" She asked him.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia) Empty Re: The Training That Never Was [Private] (Ray/Artless/Kia)

Post by Artless Artist on September 3rd 2013, 7:56 pm

This had been the first time Lee had ever been in the world known as Neverland...and was stuck on a ship. the now tanned wonderlander blew his untamed hair out of his face, wanting a simple exploration...only to get stuck on a ship on it's way to harbor.

It's wasn't all bad though, for he saw people up at the front of the ship, and one of them was who he was looking for...

"I`ll Say Kia, that we are on a ship on it's way to neverland...which is pretty bland, but gives time to conversate." Lee grinned, unbelievably curious how his trademark wonderland smile had returned to his face.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell on September 3rd 2013, 8:04 pm

When Ray had realized that there was a girl and a guy behind him he snaped back to the conscience world. Ray was wondering how the ship was drivng it self, so he asked the wonderlander " How is this ship driving with no driver? Is it ghost ship?!"

Cure/Darkness/Illiusion
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 3rd 2013, 8:09 pm

Kia turned around and saw Lee, a guy who she hasn't seen in awhile. She turned back to the other guy, "I guess you could say it's a ghost ship, (turns around and nods at Lee)nice to see you again Lee.. (turns back to the boy) By the way I'm Kia, and who might you be?" She asked the younger man.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on September 3rd 2013, 8:15 pm

Lee sweatdropped at the girl...because the fact is it was so anticlimatic. he didn't expect it to be dramatic, but it was like she blew him off. shaking his head and giggling a little bit.

"Yes, What is your name?" he said to the other male, his grin never fading; yet, in the back of his mind, he was thinking to himself...
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell on September 3rd 2013, 8:21 pm

"Well my name is Ray Mitchell. I'm a Ranger. Who might you be Wonderlander be? Ray said to the guy beside Kia. Ray had no clue what he had in store in this trip he was on.

Cure/Darkness/Illiusion
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on September 4th 2013, 6:57 am

Lee grinned at the male, cocking his head slightly. "Congratulations are in order...it's not everyday you can find one that can spot a wonderlander when he looks nothing like one..." He smiled at Ray. "My name is Lee. Terrible name for a wonderlander, isn't it?" he grinned at the male.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 4th 2013, 9:37 pm

Kia smiled as the two introduced themselves to each other, "Nice to meet you Ray Mitchell, So what are you two doing in this world, other than riding a ghost ship?" She asked them with a chuckle.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell on September 5th 2013, 11:51 am

"Well I can't remeber why I'm here. I just woke up on the ship. I think i had too much to drink last night." Ray chukled. The last time Ray was at Beast castle he had too much Ale to drink." But I'm sober now and I think I got on the right ship." Ray said with a smile that nearly mached the worderlanders but not quite.

Cure/Darkness/Illiusion
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on September 6th 2013, 4:08 pm

Lee laughed at the boy. "Got Drunk and Fell Asleep on the way here? seems like you got dropped off here on a rouge gummi ship."

He nodded, guessing. "Well...if im guessing, we are off to neverland, in which i have some minor business. of course, I am willing to spar or otherwise when we finally land."

He offered to whichever person decided to take it, if any...
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 7th 2013, 8:29 pm

Kia listened to how they both got to the ship and laughed, "I'm willing to spare Lee.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell on September 7th 2013, 8:38 pm

" Well I think I colud spar with you a little. Be warned I'm no push over." Ray said to the boy who was younger then he was. Ray coludn't beleve that he didn't see that before, he saw that he was a wonderlander, but how come he didn't see that the boy was no older than 17 at most. Ray thinks he is still filling the effect of the drink. Ray wasn't ready for a fight even if its just a spar with a kid. " I'll let you two go frist ok I want to see what your made of."

Cure/Darkness/Illiusion
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on September 7th 2013, 9:26 pm

It didn't seem long for the boat to arrive, it nearing the dock, but the wonderlander was too busy watching the two other passengers as if in thought. the one that he decided more interesting, looked at if he was unsure about the wonderlander, regardless of the speech he gave.

"I do not doubt your skill, but as experienced as you might be, I`ve got a few words of advice for you, Ray." Lee spoke with a benevolent smile.

"Never think that just because they are young, that they won't be difficult to handle...and i guess...don't be too haughty. that girl over there looks rather weak, but if im not careful, she could beat me easily. same for everyone. of course, this is a spar, and i don't mean to scare you, but i would like for you to keep that in mind." Lee smiled, although this was more of a informative smile than anything else.

turning his head to Kia, he asked her a question. "I figure you have experience with open battles, but how about enclosed battles, like this of the ship? i would think it would require different strategies, yes? would you like to start now, or wait `till we get to the land?" he asked the girl with a smile.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 9th 2013, 6:11 pm

Kia watched as Lee spoke to Ray, She wondered what the wonderlander was saying. Is he talking about me? She thought as a little red color flushed on her cheeks. She knew she wasn't much of a fighter but she was quite decent, well she thought so anyway. Once Lee turned to her and asked her a question she smiled at him, "Well I never really fought in enclosed areas like this, But I'd rather start now." She eagerly told him, The mage took Staff of Restoration and Bolt of Prosperity out of her bag. "Do you want to use two weapons or one?" She would ask him, If he said one she would put Staff of Restoration back, if he said two she would hold the two weapons waiting for his first move.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell on September 9th 2013, 7:52 pm

"Well I'll join in if you don't mind me smelling like beer then I'll spar a bit." Said Ray. Ray took out his staff called Slient Death, and got in a frim stance ready for almost anything.

Cure/Darkness/Illiusion
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on September 9th 2013, 8:35 pm

Lee nodded, as it seemed both were ready, before nodding to kia before saying "Whatever feels best, Kia." and turning to Ray and nodding, watching his movements carefully.

Summoning Heart of Wonderland and Star-Light in a flash of lightning, he launched himself off of the platform he was on so that he was level with the two. spinning his keyblades, he asked one more question. "is it going to be free for all, or do you want to team up with each other?" he eyed the two.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell on September 14th 2013, 6:56 am

"Ok thats a question I'll let the girl decide." The moment Ray got done speaking, he took his staff and pole vaulted over the two handed keyblader, and when doing so Ray pressed the two buttons in the middle of the staff and pulled the staff apart into two batons. Ray said to him self "This isn't going to be a easy one to beat." Ray then said aloud for Kia and Artless to hear."Hey can you decide before I decide for you!" Ray had an idea what would happen next, so in mid air he took a defensive block that would block attacks to his head and his waist down. Ray left his chest wide open and he knew it, he hoped his opponent did to. Once again Ray smiled, but no one saw it this time for his cloak's hood was up(the force of the wind from the pole vault put it up.) and it blocked his face from view. But to Rays surprise he landed behind the keyblader and that the keyblader  didn't try to attack him. "Hey why didn't you do anything I thought we was starting?" Ray said with as little slur of words as he could do.

Cure/Darkness/Illiusion
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 22nd 2013, 4:48 pm

Kia blinked when Ray started doing some attack moves and landed behind Lee saying why he didn't do anything and thought they were starting. Kia smiled and twirled her bladed staves, "I want a free-for all-, let's start shall we?" She would say as she charged at Lee running over, swinging Bolt of Prosperity at his left shoulder and to Ray who was right behind him she would bring Staff of Restoration and slammed it down, aiming at his left foot.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on September 22nd 2013, 4:57 pm

Lee grinned as kia charged at him. "Indeed. Let us start." he said with a grin, dodging under the spear and rolling away from the two, readying both keyblades, watching to see what Ray would do.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell on September 22nd 2013, 5:16 pm

When Ray saw that Kia was runing his way he droped down to one nee and slams one hafe of the staff to the floor under him and looks up as the keyblader jumps away from him. Then he saw Kia swings down her staff, Ray pressed the button on the one hafe of the staff thats on the floor. When he did that a blade shot out the top of the hafe staff (the top was on the floor under him) and Ray shot up like a jack-in-the-box and in the same move he puts up the other hafe of the staff to nock up the attack from Kia to the side. " Well I don't have all night lets begin!"

Cure/Darkness/Illiusion
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 22nd 2013, 5:37 pm

Once Ray knocked away Staff of Restoration it clatter to the floor, She picked it up hearing Ray telling Lee he didn't have all night. "I guess he wants us to approach him," She yelled at Ray, once she picked up her bladed staff, She ran behind Ray and would attempt to do a leg sweeping move, hoping Ray would be caught off guard. Eighter or not if it worked she would charge at Lee, sending a slash with Bolt of Prosperity aimed at his left side. Followed by that attack she would send a horizontal slash with Staff of Restoration to his stomach.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on September 22nd 2013, 5:54 pm

Lee watched exchange between the two, grinning slightly. "Offense isn't the only strategy, you two." he said, readying himself as kia began to charge at him again, using Heart of Wonderland to guide her spear in the opposite direction, going for a low heel kick to the back of her leg to knock her down, spinning on his other heel to deliver a roundhouse kick to her bottom jaw.
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Mitchell on September 22nd 2013, 6:15 pm

When Kia attacked Ray from behind he would normally have just blocked it and easily countered leaving Kia knocked out cold, but not this time due to the effect of the fare amount of ale Ray had last night all he was able to do in time was block the attack with one hafe of the staff that didn't have a blade out at the time. As the attack from Kia hit the 1/2 of a staff it keap going with the staff and knocked Ray off his feet. "Crap this might be a issue!" Ray said out loud.

Cure/Darkness/Illiusion
Ray Mitchell
Ray Mitchell

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 22nd 2013, 6:35 pm

Kia frowned as she felt herself fall on the ground, She fell flat on her back and winced when Lee roundhouse kicked her in the jaw. Kia would roll backwards and gather her fallen weapons, She would turn around and send three palm sized lightning bolts towards Ray's direction. She would turn back to Lee and swiftly kick him in the stomach.

(Bolt 90-5-5-5= 75 MP left.)

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next