» Marionette
You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn)

Go down

You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn) Empty You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn)

Post by Beta Genesis on August 27th 2013, 11:13 pm

It had been some time since the Eternal Flame had set foot in the hauntingly exciting world of Halloween Town. Years even to be brutally honest. The last time she had been was during her escape to freedom. All the way back to when she had been a teenage. Yet even now that she was older. The place still felt like home away from home. There was never a shortage of appreciation for the world in her and there never would be. Even if it hadn't been the saviour of her existence. It still would have been a prime world that constantly peeked her interest for the weird and creepy. It was just an overall appealing place. It was nothing short of the truth when she said she loved the world and everything that it was.

On this day she had come to the world on a passing fancy. It had been that long that Axis figured it was time to pay a visit. With an ever wide smile on her face. She stepped through the town. Conversing with some of the citizens on her way through. Some recognizing her. Other's meeting her for the first time. It was during this walk around that Axis came across a new addition. A barber shop? Now there was an oddity to behold. Then again who was to say that monster didn't deserve a nice shave every now and then. A passing idea crossed Axis' mind as she inspected the shop more closely. It had been some time since she had gotten a proper haircut. To a point where her hair was kind of starting to get shaggy in some places. Perhaps a clean up wouldn't be a bad idea.

Agreeing that it might be time for a cut. Axis stepped into the shop. A bell hanging from atop the door frame ringing as she entered. At first it appeared empty. As if no one was working there. Perhaps they were doing something in the back. Approaching the counter. Axis would wait for someone to come to her service.
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn) Empty Re: You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn)

Post by Esgyrn on August 27th 2013, 11:28 pm

Esgyrn had rested in the back of the store where customers did not traverse, blood over the left sleeve of his suit. He had a hand on his forehead, especially frustrated he had to kill. A dead body rested vertically on a wall due to Gravedigger impaling their trachea. The body was stripped of integumentary system, nails removed, skin peeled by blade, hair shave completely in every location it could grow. Ezekiel sat only a few feet away, lifting a hand and beckoning Gravedigger to removed itself from the body and float to his hand where he rested it on its stand. Dragging the body into a cellar, he changed his clothes after rushing to answer the entering customer. Spinning his Friend his flicked it open and closed it several times, smiling widely at the girl.

Let's hope I can refrain...I haven't trimmed anyone in a while. He peered into her eyes with his quite demonic appearance. The grey skin and eyes with cross-shaped pupils that stretched across his entire eye. A black tears-like design which seemed like a tattoo outlined the bottom half of his eye. Spinning one of the seats, he offered the girl a seat. "Hello there...Welcome to Gravedigger Grooming...A trim? Possibly a new style?" he said, levitating scissors, a brush with a metal handle, and several other items that use a lining of metal to allow him to levitate and manipulate. He formed a line of them, fixating them in the air.

"Don't be shy, take a seat and let my Friend be the siren of Fleet Street." he said, flicking his Friend open and lifting it up, using his other hand to emphasize the show-casing. As he turned and looked up, his scar covered by the tattoo 'FLEETSTREET' revealed itself.
Esgyrn
Esgyrn

Back to top Go down

You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn) Empty Re: You Sir, How About a Shave? (Esgyrn)

Post by Beta Genesis on August 28th 2013, 3:12 am

There was a brief moment where Axis was taken back by the man that came to service her. She wasn't sure exactly what it was. But there was something about him that gave off a seriously dark vibe. Axis would assume his overall physical appearance. With the weird cross like eyes and oddly placed tattoos he displayed out in the open. That wasn't it though. No it felt deeper than just aesthetics. Much deeper. Then again this was Halloween Town. A placed that often housed the universe's most bizarre creatures in abundance. With a shake of her head Axis decided that she was over thinking the man's intentions. Or rather assuming things that weren't necessarily true. An unsavory behaviour towards others that she herself frowned upon. Ceasing any further thought with a shake of her head. Axis watched as the man summoned forth his tools. In such a manner that displayed magical prowess and talent.

A unique way to go about his line of work. That was for sure. Definitely impressive. Being motioned towards one of the open chairs. Axis complied with his words and took a seat. Already used to the routine that a haircut often entailed. Axis waited for the chair to turn so that she would be faced with a mirror. For the duration of her stay. She would be forced to stare at herself. Lovely. Not really. "Just a trim if you would. Clear up the shaggy patches. It's been awhile since my last cut so my hair has went to hell on my head."
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Esgyrn on August 28th 2013, 8:08 pm

Esgyrn looked at the spectacle before his eyes, reminding him much of the Barber's wife whom he often lay eyes on when the barber was away cutting. A wonderful cook, a cannibal on the opposite view of things but wonderful at cooking nonetheless. She had an elegant composure especially with a knife in hand. Phasing his attention from memories to now, watching the woman sit down upon the intended chair. Quickly he had the rising and lowering tools orbit around the two, summoning scissors to his hand.

"Let me trim you, upon a Barber's whim to beautify a beauty. Just as long as the customer isn't snooty." Esgyrn began singing quietly to himself, getting into the rhythm of song to compliment his flow of trimming. Casting a blanket upon the front side of Axis, one barber's use to protect them from loose hair, he began casting his scissors through locks of hair. Elegantly he weaved through her hair, summoning his needed tools to style the dyed-black hair, which he noticed once he peered into her roots.

"Ink it black? Auburn you seem to lack, sadly against dye but for your first time I'll give you slack..." Esgyrn's voice was smooth and slightly deep from much practice. He continued singing, the tools whirling through Axis' hair elegantly. It was nearly done, so now he must ask if she wanted the inking re-done. "Traces of red, would you like more ink fed? With that said, let my blades finish their tread...." he said, dancing around and around as the tools finished their job.

[MP: 30 - 30: DANCE WITH THE DEVIL]
[MP: 0]
Esgyrn
Esgyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on August 28th 2013, 8:38 pm

There was a moment where Axis and Esgyrn exchanged passing glances. In his eyes. What seemed like distant recognition. Did he know her from somewhere? Had he met Axis before. It could have been a possibility. Very doubtful though as she didn't recall ever meeting this man till now. Esgyrn would continue to linger in his daze while Axis made herself comfortable in the chair. She would not interrupt him in any way. It probably would be rude to do so. Since he clearly had something on his mind. Not that it was any of her business to inquire about. So she would remain silent about it.

Eventually he would come back to the surface of reality. His tools readied. Being commanded in a flurry of swift and precise movements. As they went to work. Snipping and slicing through patches of thick hair. Esgyrn began to sing. A song that was both highly relevant to the situation and highly intriguing. His voice rang out in a deep and smooth tone. A voice easy to follow. So much that Axis was eventually persuaded to hum along with him. For the duration of her cut she would do this. Every now and then glancing up into the parallel mirror to watch the impressive display that was taking place behind her.

As her session was nearing a close. The barber spoke again. This time making a comment about the color of her hair. Also briefly stating that he disliked the fact her hair was dyed. Not too many people knew this, but Axis was a natural red head. At one point she used to have long crimson hair. That had enough length enough to flow elegantly. Though that had been many, many years ago. The coal black hair that now took it's place was nothing but a mask to cover the actual color. A personal choice. As Axis much preferred the current black over the crimson she used to flaunt. Esgyrn brought to attention that her roots were starting to show. A sign that Axis hadn't been giving proper attention to hair for some time now. Otherwise they would have not been visible at all. Now that she knew they were. It was time to change that. No one needed to know the true color of her hair. "Yes please. No one needs to see truth of my identity."
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Esgyrn on September 18th 2013, 8:28 pm

Esgyrn, disappointed by the masquerade colors and the fact the woman did not want to let out her inner beauty, complied while in his mode of harmony. He pulled out the necessary tools for hair dye, letting his metal-infused trinkets work their magic and produce a formula for jet-black hair. The thin sheets of aluminum wrapped themselves and compressed calmly, elegantly forming the hideous pattern one must endure for the time their hair basks in the hair dye.

Humming, Esgyrn moved his fingers like he was a conductor, humming to a tune along with the beaut resting in his chair.
"Lada-la-da. Lada-la-dee bum bum...." Esgyrn was in perfect resonance with his tune, the girl's and his work. After the foil gripped onto Axis' hair, his work momentarily was done until the dye settled. "Madame, might I ask your name? Since I am a business man, I must reveal mine. Esgyrn Ystof. " he said, still humming to a tune.

'Kill...Kill. SLICE HER THROAT...Mischief? Mischief. Set her on FIRE. Set her on FIRE!' Esgyrn easily hid his demonic thoughts floating about his brain, dismissing them. His insanity was more easily controlled with his experience of dealing with it, but sometimes he had a light feeling in his heart....A feeling of letting himself go, and the blade along with control...A blade driven into the girl's throat. Oh, but she was too beautiful for the contradictive art of killing. Hideous to beautiful, beautiful to hideous, and that is how it worked when it came to sliding the blade to and fro within the gaps between flesh.
Esgyrn
Esgyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on September 30th 2013, 6:01 pm

Further implication towards the idea that the man proved disgusted at the very nature of dyed hair was revealed. Axis would notice it in the mirror as he set to work once more. His tools elegantly but precisely going about the task of returning the mask of onyx hue to her roots. It was odd to watch such a reaction come from a person that she did not know to any personal level. Then again, being a barber. There was probably some appreciation towards hair that Axis didn't fully understand nor grasp to his level. To each their own of course. Hair to him was perhaps like a perfectly synced flame to her in comparison. There was just a deep fondness given dependant on the lifestyle and interest of the beholder.

With that in mind. Axis would turn her attention back to the steady hum of a tune. Going back to doing much the same herself. The vibrations of song coming from her vocals once more. She would do her best to keep up with Esgyrn both in pitch and tempo. As he continued to lather her head in jet black liquid which was always followed by a slice of foil that would mould itself over the collective strands of her short hair. It was starting to feel fresh again. The dead ends gone and the color back to where it was needed to be. Perfect. Axis would almost lose herself completely to the melody of the easy going tune. Her head swaying in unison. Until Esgyrn decided to finally introduce himself. That was when she became aware that she had failed to do so herself. How rude. It was unlike her to have forgotten such manners. In attempts to correct her unruly mistake. Axis slightly bowed her head. Just enough that she would not disturb the process that was taking her hair. "Oh right. How rude of me. Forgive me for not saying something sooner." A friendly smile would trace itself upon her pale lips. "My name is Axis. It's a pleasure Esgyrn."
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum