I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Thrones of Glass[IF] - AU Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Thrones of Glass[IF] - AU Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Thrones of Glass[IF] - AU Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Thrones of Glass[IF] - AU Final Fantasy EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Thrones of Glass[IF] - AU Final Fantasy EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Thrones of Glass[IF] - AU Final Fantasy

Go down

Thrones of Glass[IF] - AU Final Fantasy Empty Thrones of Glass[IF] - AU Final Fantasy

Post by TheFayth on August 24th 2013, 5:40 pm

Thrones of Glass[IF] - AU Final Fantasy 2v7thcy
The Planet is vast and ever expanding, beware, the fiends lurking in the wild aren't the only ones to be cautious of. With the Church of Yevon holding so much sway over royalty and the people, and with ShinRa vying to stake a claim against its power, it's only a matter of time before a spark ignites a war. With all of this tension behind the scenes, how long before the everyday civilians are affected even more? Will they continue to try and make life work as best they can? Or will they choose to take a side and stand for what they believe in? Only time will tell...

+An expansive world, taking the lore from many final fantasy games and making them so much more!
+Those familiar and unfamiliar with the games are welcome to come and shape the world!
+The option to make original and canon characters!
+R rated and character driven! Your choices will shape the plot!
+Not tied down to any specific game lore, almost anything can happen!

z13.invisionfree.com/ThronesofGlass/
TheFayth

Back to top Go down