I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 3 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 3 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia)

Post by Akari on October 27th 2013, 4:06 pm

When she imagined how her brother would react Aria laughed, he probably would come barging into the palace waving around a big ass sword or something. Hey sis, I have something I want to give you... she said as she reached behind her neck and took the Sapphire necklace she was wearing and handed it to her sister. It tracks my brother via a hot/cold thing, the closer you are to him, the brighter it glows and the colder the crystal gets. I figure it'd be my way of apologizing for not being at the wedding... she said with a smile.

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 3 27Xb

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory
Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 3 Empty Re: Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia)

Post by Harumi/Blossom on October 27th 2013, 4:13 pm

Kia took the sapphire necklace and smiled, examining the gift. She looked up at Aria and hugged her, She let go after a moment and moved her long hair and snapping the necklace on. "Thanks sis, It's a beautiful gift. I love it.." She said, putting her hands on the Sapphire necklace. She had plenty of necklaces but this one was her favorite. "Well, I must go. Bye sis~!" She exclaimed, hugging her again. She walked out of the hospital turning back and waving before running to her ship.

(Topic Exit)

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on October 27th 2013, 4:20 pm

When her sister left Aria smiled, it seemed she was fine with just spending time with her sister, that was good. It was something to think about as she walked back to Shadow Glider and left Agrabah behind...

{Topic Exit and End}

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 3 27Xb

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory
Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3