I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia)

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 12th 2013, 6:56 pm

Kia nodded and clutched her bag strap, following her hooded sister out of the Ice Cream Shop. Once they were out of the shop, Kia caught up to Aria. "So, where are we sparring, sis?" She asked her, looking around Agrabah, waiting for a response.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia)

Post by Akari on September 12th 2013, 7:04 pm

When Her sister asked her where they were sparring Aria smiled and pointed at where her sister was standing. Right here. She said as two outlines of glowing silver light formed in the shape of her lances of nobody. She then grabbed the outlines and they flashed into her chosen weapons! I'll let you go first sis She said with a grin as she spun around to face her sister.

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) - Page 2 27Xb

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory
Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 22nd 2013, 5:20 pm

Kia grinned and took off her bag, which laid beside an abandoned tent. Lightning formed around her arms and Bolt of Prosperity appeared in her left hand. After that Bringer of Chaos appeared in her right hand, the lightning stopped and she smiled at Aria and ran at her, swinging Bringer of Chaos aiming for her mid section. With Bolt of Prosperity she swung the bladed staff at both of her legs hoping to catch her off guard.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 22nd 2013, 5:38 pm

When her sister sent two attacks at her Aria grinned and Stopped the Swipe at her midsection with the blade of one of her lances, then she stabbed the other one into the ground by her legs, stopping the blade of her other staff as the first lance dissapeared, allowing her to grab the first one and spin on it. As she spun she sent out several kicks at her sister, one towards her chest, one towards her stomach, and one towards her head before she would let go and with one hand pull the lance out of the ground, sending her flying slightly over her sisters head.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 22nd 2013, 6:12 pm

Aria blocked both of her attacks with her lances, Kia watched as her Bolt of Prosperity lance disappeared and grabbed the one on the ground sending kicks in different kinds of areas! Kia would block Aria's kick to her chest by adjusting Bringer of Chaos in front of her chest. She wasn't fast enough to block her kick to the stomach which really hurt Kia, Kia would dodge the kick to her head. After that it looked like her sister couldn't handle it anymore so she flew over Kia's head. Kia would stand up, becoming very worried but if Aria stood up she would outstretch the hand that use to have Bolt of Prosperity and open her palm sending 5 palm sized lightning bolts at the girl, if some hit her it would cause med-high damage.

(Bolt 90-5-5-5-5-5= 65 MP left.)

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 22nd 2013, 7:54 pm

When she landed and turned around Aria noticed that there were about five bolts of lightning coming for her, but her two Weaponmasters had summoned themselves seconds before, and they had shot both of their orbs of nothingness to counter four of the five Bolts, so Switching over to crystal rose Aria used it to deflect the last one! (100 MP-50=50 left) Now then, Lets get serious! She yelled as her Hybrid Claws appeared on her arms before she summoned Angush.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 24th 2013, 6:48 pm

Kia gasped and looked at Aria's summons then Aria, then her summons again, then her. She slightly frowned, Aria had so many stuff... Just like her brother.. She thought with a sigh. She decided to charge, ignoring the summons she sent four slashes at Aria's chest, arm, legs, and the side of her face adding a kick to her midsection.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 24th 2013, 6:54 pm

When her sister sent four slashes at her Aria managed to block all but the slash to her face, causing the staff to dig in and make a decent sized cut on her face! But when she went for a kick to her midsection aria smiled and Adjusted Angish to take the kick rather than take it herself! Really? Physical Attacks? Come on, you and I both know magic is more your Forte Sis, So come at me with whatever magic attacks you have! Otherwise you don't have a chance of winning against me! She yelled at her sister, smiling as her weaponmasters Moved to flank her on both sides.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 24th 2013, 7:07 pm

Kia smirked when Aria told her to use her magic, "You really want me to use my magic, sis? Your wish is my command~!" She said to her as she back flipped until she was five feet away from her. She would slam Bringer of Chaos down to the ground and a lightning in the form of a ring surrounded her, If Aria or her dummies came near her it would cause moderate damage and may injure Aria or her summons severely.

(Shock Nova 65-30= 35 MP left.)

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 24th 2013, 7:34 pm

When Her sister Summoned a ring of lightning around her Aria smiled, She was getting good with her magic, but she had a weapon for this situation. So Desummoning Anguish she summoned her knives one at a time, summoning the last one Loaded into her launcher. She then aimed at her sisters left arm and fired! Accuracy had always been one of her strong suits so it was likely that it would connect...

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 27th 2013, 12:52 pm

Kia was at least waiting for Aria's summons to charge after her and get shocked, but that wasn't it. Her sister summoned some throwing knives and a lancher, Kia gulped. I'm in trouble.. She thought as Aria aimed at her left arm and fired. Kia wasn't fast enough to dodge the knife so it stabbed her in the left arm, The mage cried out and closed her right hand on the hilt of the knife and slowly pulled it out, She threw the throwing knife on the ground in front of her. Kia summoned her staff Hamako and slammed it on the ground, she watched in amazement as lightning came from the sky and it was hurling towards Aria, If it hit her it would slow her down in other words hamper her...

4 posts left

(Inazuma 15- 35= 20 MP left )

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 28th 2013, 10:15 pm

As the bolt of lightning came down from the sky it hit Aria dead on, making the nerves throughout her arms and legs misfire for a few seconds, and when they stopped misfiring she felt groggy as hell, but her mind was still sharp. So looking at her summons she nodded, and they each threw one of their bladed staves at her sister, each stave was aimed for a arm or a leg, the one on her left was aimed for her left arm, while the one on the right was aimed for her left leg! I'll admit, that was a good one sis, but I've got magic of my own! She said as she stood up, hoping her sister would try and charge her.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 30th 2013, 5:14 pm

Kia smiled a little when she saw that her magic hit Aria dead on, She waited for Aria to regain posture but instead her summons started throwing their staves at her! Kia tried to dodge but one of the bladed staves aimed at her left arm, it plunged deeply into her arm. She move her leg out of the way for the other one. Tears fell out of her eyes as she felt the bladed stave deep in her arm, she gritted her teeth as she slowly pulled it out and threw it at the ring of lightning in front of her, watching it disappear in the lightning ring. She wiped the fallen tears so fast hoping her sister wouldn't see them. She heard Aria tell her that she had magic on her own, Kia summoned Shock and threw it at one of her summons she would then summon a palm sized lightning bolt aiming it in Aria's direction.

(Bolt 5-30= 25 MP left.)

3 posts

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 30th 2013, 5:42 pm

While she was pulling the Stave out of her Arm Aria had finally regained her normal speed, the lightnings effect finally fully fading when she fired a bolt of lightning off at her! Thankfully Aria had planned for this, and she ducked under it, the electricity causing some of her hair to rise as one of her weaponmasters got a dagger to the arm. Thankfully it was a weapon it had used before, and even better, it was the original! So, pulling it out of its arm It held it like it had always been using it, holding it in an inversed grip, the blade pointing away from its body. Then the other weaponmaster formed another staff, this one had a spike at the bottom of it rather than at both ends though. (Xinas Twilight Scepter) These two were ready to continue fighting, but aria knew she was almost out of mana herself, so she went through what few offensive spells she could use with what little mana she had. There was only one. Well it was now or never. (50-25-5(for Plant manipulation)=20 Mp Lef) So as she stood she formed A knife, this one was made entirely out of thorns! She then threw it while spinning, a second knife forming in her second hand, causing her to spin and throw it as well! Then two knifes formed in her hands and she spun on one heel, throwing one with a single revolution, and the other the second time she spun around! She kept up this dance of death until she had thrown 12 knives, each of them aimed for non-lethal areas on her sisters body, by now the vines that had been growing around her had reached just over her height, and their outsides were bristling with thorns! But since she didn't have enough mana to go again she cut it off, sending the thorns firing in every direction except for straight at her, but she adjusted them to where they would be headed away from her sister, since she knew she wouldn't survive that many thorns, even if only half of them connected! Once the thorns were fired her weaponmasters had ran out of time on the battlefield, so the portals they had been birthed from surrounded them once more before shutting, leaving only the two mages on the battlefield....

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 30th 2013, 6:16 pm

Kia saw that Aria had ducked under her lightning spell, The mage hissed through her teeth as she felt the pain through her deep wound and slapped her hand over it. She couldn't heal it just yet since the fight wasn't finished. She saw that one of the summons wasn't affected by Shock, As it pulled Shock out of it's 'body' the other summon had another staff that had a spike at the end. By the looks of this, Kia still wanted to fight her sister. She saw that Aria formed a knife out of plants, she would spin and throw it. Kia wasn't fast enough to dodge it so it made a little cut to the right side of her neck, Aria would then spin and throw another one which sliced through her right hand that was covering her wound! Aria spun and spun and spun and spun, The more she spun and threw, Kia was holding on to her wound for dear life! The thorns and knives mad large cuts to her dress and made small cuts to her legs and arms, The girl couldn't dodge any of them... She saw that the summons were gone, Kia fell down for a moment. All scarred and scratched up she struggled to stand up. After a few minutes she stood up and looked at Aria, She would take her right hand off of her deep wound and summoned Hamako. She pointed Hamako in Aria's direction and eight orbs would come out of the staff hurling towards Aria.

2 posts left

(Lightning Orbs 20-25= 5 MP left.)

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 30th 2013, 6:36 pm

By the time she had finished spinning and dancing around throwing her knives Aria was tired as hell, which was why when the orbs came at her she didn't even try to dodge them, each orb hit her in her arms, causing her to cry out and collapse to her knees. It seemed this fight was at a draw, she didn't have the mana to cast another spell, nor the strength to move, and the same could be said about her sister. You...You wanna call this a draw sis? She asked, gritting her teeth against the pain.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 30th 2013, 6:58 pm

Kia saw that her orbs hit Aria on both of her arms, causing her to cry out and collapse on her knees. Kia's lightning ring disappeared around her and she dessumoned Hamako and walked over to Aria, falling right in front of her. "Yeah sis, I'd rather call this a draw.." She said to her, trying her best to smile.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 30th 2013, 7:03 pm

When her sister collapsed Aria smiled and struggled to her feet, holding her aching, burned to hell arm out, offering to help her sister up despite the pain it would bring. Come on, we need to go find someone to fix all of these burns and cuts. She said with a weak smile

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 30th 2013, 7:09 pm

Kia smiled and let her pull her up, Kia nodded in agreement when her sister told her they needed to go find someone to fix all of their burns and cuts. "Agreed, let's just go..." She said, weakly. She hid her deep wound and limped towards the marketplace, hoping Aria was following her.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 30th 2013, 7:21 pm

When she saw how deep her sisters wounds were aria winced, Ty was going to chew her ass for hurting her that badly, even if they were just sparring. But she hurried after her, being sure that she would be right next to her sister if she needed help.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 30th 2013, 7:30 pm

Kia smiled weakly, seeing that Aria was following her. She limped over to where a nearby hospital was. She walked in holding the door for Aria to come in, Nurses rushed over to the two girls and started taking them to respected hospital rooms which were right next to each other. They would cure the burns stitch the wounds and cleaned them.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 30th 2013, 7:54 pm

When her wounds were fixed Aria walked out of her room and leaned against the wall, waiting for them to finish fixing up her sister.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 30th 2013, 8:05 pm

Once they were finished stitching Kia's deep wound they washed their hands and left. She sat up and threw her legs over the bed and walked out of the room, She smiled when she saw her sister and walked over to her, "Feeling better?" She asked her with a smile.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on October 2nd 2013, 6:44 pm

When her sister asked her if she was feeling better she smiled and nodded. Yeah Im fine now, the burns are gone, they just used what little healing magic they had on them, and they stitched the cuts up, so Im good for now. She said with her usual smile

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on October 27th 2013, 3:53 pm

Kia smiled and nodded, leaning against the same wall her sister was leaning on. "That's great sis," She told her as she leaned against the wall. "Don't worry, I won't tell Tyler. He would be furious if he found out what you did." She laughed, imagining Tyler getting mad and her explaining it was just a spar.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next