» Marionette
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) Empty Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia)

Post by Akari on August 19th 2013, 6:06 pm

Aria Yamasaki

The Rose Mage

(Topic Started with Occultus, Nobody's Focus, and Hybrid Equipped and Plant Manipulation Active, 85 Mp left)
Agrabah. The world where she was first shown how powerful magic could be. She never thought she would come back here again, but yet, here she was, back in the city of fire, waiting for her sister-in-law to show up, the hood of Occultus up, hiding her face while keeping her somewhat cool.

Last edited by Aria on August 20th 2013, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) 27Xb

Aria's Theme:Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na): My Chemical Romance
Aria's Battle Theme: Guren no Yumiya: Linked Horizon

Alexis's Theme: Mz. Hyde: Halestorm
Alexis's Battle Theme: Final Reckoning: Q-Factory
Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) Empty Re: Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia)

Post by Harumi/Blossom on August 19th 2013, 10:51 pm

Kia hopped off of the Gummi ship looking for Aria Yamasaki, her sister-in-law. She missed the young girl at the chaotic wedding but she cursed herself for not asking Aria to be a bridesmaid. She walked around the very hot world and looked around for her,"Aria? Aria? Ariaaa!?" She called out, hoping Aria would show up. She passed by a dark cloaked figure as she looked for her friend.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia) Empty Re: Two Mages In The City of Fire (Kia)

Post by Akari on August 20th 2013, 4:26 pm

Aria Yamasaki

The Rose Mage

When her sister walked by her aria smacked herself in the forehead, she had forgotten that her cloak put a veil of nothingness over her face! So pulling down the hood, her long white hair spilling out from it, she cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled OVER HERE! Then started waving, hoping she caught her sister's attention.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on August 20th 2013, 6:27 pm

Kia turned around when she heard a familiar voice, She smiled seeing Aria who was waving. Kia ran over to the girl and hugged her. "Hey Aria! I haven't seen you in awhile~!" She said as she backed away and looked at the girl up and down. "You've grown since the last time I've seen you." She said with a chuckle. "So how have you been? Anything new? New friends? A boyfriend? Come on tell me everything!"

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on August 20th 2013, 7:07 pm

Aria Yamasaki

The Rose Mage

When her sister ran up to her and hugged her, Aria smiled, she also laughed when Kia said that she had grown since they last saw each other. Yeah It's been a while hasn't it? She asked through her laughter. But nah, Im not that interesting, No boyfriend yet, Nothing interestings happened yet, though this is only the second world I've gone to since Ty took office, so thats my shitty excuse for not getting off of my ass and doing anything She said with another laugh as she poked her sister in the forehead. Oh, and I heard what happened at the wedding, if you want I could help you guys set up a proper wedding She offered as she started walking into the city, hoping her sister was following her.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on August 20th 2013, 7:23 pm

Kia nodded, following her into the city. "Really, you would do that? Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver!" She exclaimed giving Aria a quick hug, She sighed before starting to talk again. "Gosh it was terrible, I don't know how to get over it.. You have no idea how much I worry about leaving Joseph there to die.. I remember going back and checking if he was there but he was gone! I don't know if he's alive or dead right now, I have nightmares about it and everything! I thought it was going to be a peaceful wedding with a few friends that we invited but then these strangers came in and- Wait you know? Who told you?" She asked her sister as they continued walking.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on August 20th 2013, 7:32 pm

Aria Yamasaki

The Rose Mage

When Kia asked her who told her she spun around with a look of disbelief on her face. Really? You think that a wedding being ruined by four people and a church burning to the ground is something that doesn't get talked about? Anyway, half of it I heard from gossip around town, the other half I asked Zef about, you know, since I figured he'd have gone to your guys' wedding. She told her sister, hugging her again, the worried expression she wore the first time she heard about the wedding returning to her face as she randomly started to look her sister over for any kind of cuts or scrapes, but when she realized what she was doing she slowly stopped and let go of her

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on August 20th 2013, 8:10 pm

Kia giggled as Aria stopped trying to look for any marks, "It's fine Aria, I wasn't hurt. I knocked back into the wall and that really hurt. But anyways enough about the wedding, What do you think we should do around here?" She asked her as she looked around.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on August 20th 2013, 8:30 pm

Aria Yamasaki

The Rose Mage

When her sister told her that she didn't get hurt at all Aria grinned. I know, but that means to show you this I have to get hurt myself. She said as she summoned crystal rose and cut her palm with it, the blood making the rose on the blade bloom as the whites of her eyes turned pink and her left hand started to glow light green. She then winced as she touched the cut, causing glowing vines to wrap around it, then wither away, leaving her skin as flawless as it was before she had cut it. It's cool isn't it? She said with a grin as Crystal rose turned into rose petals and scattered itself to the winds.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on August 20th 2013, 8:45 pm

Kia gasped once she pulled out her weapon and cut her palm with it, Aria would then heal the cut. After the nobody's performance she asked if it was cool. Kia looked at the flawless palm then Aria with wide eyes, "Aria, T-That's amazing, But you should've done it to somebody that was hurt not yourself!" She said, almost screaming. Scenes of the wedding flashed back into her head and she sighed. "I'm sorry, Aria." She apologized to her sister, It was unnecessary of her to yell but she was just tired of seeing blood and people getting hurt, She felt like going back to the mansion and curl up in bed like she has been doing for the past days.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on August 20th 2013, 8:53 pm

Aria Yamasaki

The Rose Mage

When her sister started yelling the nobodies eyes widened, then she winced, despite what it would seem, Aria was a true nobody, she didn't have feelings, but she remembered how to feel, so she was able to at least blend in with somebodies, but it was clear she hadn't thought about her sister's feelings and that made her feel bad. It was then that her sister apologized to her. No it's fine, You don't need to be sorry, I wasn't thinking about how you'd feel seeing me cut myself just to show you how I've grown into healing magic, and that is entirely my fault, so I'm Sorry Sis, Becoming a nobody has affected my thought process about the feelings of others obviously to the point where I can't even discern what would bring pain to those close to me. I'm really sorry, I hope you can forgive me Kia.... She told her sister as she looked down at the ground in front of her, disappointed in herself.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on August 20th 2013, 9:05 pm

Kia sadly smiled and put her hands on both of Aria's shoulders, barely noticing they were both the same height. "Hey, don't feel down. It's my fault for yelling at you, To be honest sometimes I forget your a nobody." She told her as she put her hands on her hip, hoping Aria heard what she said.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on August 20th 2013, 9:25 pm

Aria Yamasaki

The Rose Mage

When her sister put her hands on her shoulders and told her that it was her fault for yelling at her, and that sometimes she forgot that Aria was a nobody, she smiled and hugged her again, glad she had such a supportive friend and sister. Anyway, to answer your question from earlier, first we're gonna go get some Ice Cream! The nobody said excitedly, hoping to get her sister excited for the gift she was going to get later.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on August 20th 2013, 9:43 pm

Kia cheered when she said they were going to get some ice cream, "Finally on a hot day! And what's worse? I'm wearing black, and I hate black!" She said with a laugh as she followed Aria, silently wondering where the ice cream was in this world.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on August 21st 2013, 8:12 pm

When her sister started laughing it admittedly brought a smile to the nobodies face, it had been so long since she'd heard the laughter of her closest friend, she'd almost forgotten how fun it was to hang around with Kia. But now, now there was no forgetting it. As they turned another corner the Ice Cream shop she found so long ago with her brother, and it looked just as flowery as it had when they had left it, which made her laugh. Wow I see they kept lenny's decorations! She said as she walked up to the shop, pulling out her pouch of munny and looking at her sister. Whatever you want, you can have sis, I have enough munny to pay for everything here. She said with a grin as she sat down at the window table she had sat at with lenneth and her brother months ago, the withered rose still in its same spot....

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on August 21st 2013, 8:28 pm

Kia smiled and shook her head, She knew that Aria was being polite but she didn't want her sister to pay for the ice cream. "I insist, why don't we pay it together?" She asked her before pulling it her baby blue rhinestone wallet, A waitress walked up to them asking what they were going to order. Kia looked at the menu, quickly scanning through the words she finally picked something other than Sea Salt Ice cream. "I would like a waffle coned chocolate sundae with sprinkles~!" She said. The waitress scribbled the order down and turned to Aria.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on August 21st 2013, 8:50 pm

When her sister pulled out her own wallet, aria smiled. Her brother sure knew how to pick the stubborn ones, didn't he? Sea Salt is fine for me she told the waitress, the woman scribbling down their orders and running off to get the ice cream for the two women. Okay, so its ten bucks for the amount of Ice Cream their gonna give us, so we'll split the bill 50/50. Sound good sis? The nobody asked as she leaned back into the booth, catching herself admiring the ass of the waitress. The hell?! Why was I just looking at another girls ass?! The nobody thought as she shook the image from her mind, instead turning to her sister. So, anything interesting happen to you since we last talked sis? She asked Kia, a small smile on her face as she asked.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on August 21st 2013, 9:01 pm

Kia nodded, agreeing with Aria with splitting the bill. After the waitress left Aria's mind wandered somewhere else, The young girl chuckled knowing it was probably a cute boy in the store. After a few seconds Aria asked her a question, "Nah, nothing interesting just going around all of the worlds and seeing the same people." She would say with a giggle, Curiously she leaned against the table on her elbows, looking at Aria with a playful smirk. ""So, I know I asked this question but is there a special guy in your life? You can tell me, I won't tell Tyler." She said with a wink.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on August 21st 2013, 9:18 pm

When her sister leaned closer and asked her if there was a special guy in her life then promised that she wouldn't tell her brother she looked her sister dead in the eye. Make me a second promise sis, Promise me that until I tell you you can share this, that you won't share what Im about to tell you, with ANYONE. She told her sister, not even needing a response to know she wouldn't, she could see in her eyes. So, leaning close to her she cupped a hand over her sisters ear and whispered. I...I don't think I'm into guys really.... She whispered before sitting back down, no longer making eye contact with her, and blushing furiously.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on August 21st 2013, 9:30 pm

Kia blinked, not expecting to hear that. As Aria sat back down, Kia also sat back down letting her secret sink in. She didn't mind that her sister wasn't into males it was just that she wasn't expecting Aria to say such a thing. She looked at Aria and smiled, "I promise I won't tell anybody," She simply told her as the waitress came back and handed Aria her seat salt ice cream and Kia her waffle coned chocolate sundae with sprinkles. As the waitress told them to enjoy their desserts, The girl took her spoon and scooped up the ice cream sundae. "Besides, I don't really mind. We are all different, and if people don't like it.. Well fuck them." She said, She didn't really like cursing one bit but she was trying to prove a point.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on August 21st 2013, 9:40 pm

When she promised that she wouldn't tell anyone the nobody smiled, she had been denying it for a while, but deep down she had always known something about her was...off. But, she had finally told someone, and that made the pressure this secret put on her just a little, not much, but enough to make her smile and kiss her sisters cheek, then grinning devilishly as she grabbed a spoon and stole some of her sundae! She would then laugh and start to eat her ice cream, enjoying how today was turning out.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 5th 2013, 2:08 pm

(Sorry this took so long. :3)

Kia grinned, She was glad Aria told her her secret. When Aria stole some of her sundae with a spoon she laughed, "Hey~!" She exclaimed with a laugh, glad that she was spending time with her sister. She then had an idea that popped in her head. "Hey, after this you want to spar?" She asked her as she ate some of her sundae.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 12th 2013, 6:06 pm

When her sister asked her if she wanted to spar Aria grinned and scarfed down the rest of her Ice cream. I Thought you'd never ask sis! She said with a smile as one of her throwing knives appeared in her left hand out of a silver outline. She then would proceed to spin the knife around in her gloved fingers as her sister finished her Ice Cream.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on September 12th 2013, 6:47 pm

Kia smiled and finished her sundae once Aria started twirling a knife that wasn't in her hand before.. After the waitress walked by and put down the bill, Kia stood up and took her wallet out of her bag. Quickly pulling a few bills out and opening the bill gently putting the bills in, she handed the bill to Aria knowing she would pay half.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari on September 12th 2013, 6:50 pm

When her sister handed her the bill Aria pulled out her own wallet, hers decorated in a design that looked like a rose blooming on the front of it. Opening it she pulled out her half of the bill and put it into the bill before smiling and motioning for her sister to follow as she pulled up the hood of her cloak once more and walked out of the Ice Cream Shop.

Akari
Akari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next