» Marionette
The Trees of Time (Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Trees of Time (Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Trees of Time (Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Trees of Time (Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Trees of Time (Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Trees of Time (Private)

Go down

The Trees of Time (Private) Empty The Trees of Time (Private)

Post by Azmot on August 16th 2013, 6:09 pm

Azmot, with Wisdom still in the passenger seat, was flying toward the desired haven for this youth when he passed the Halloween Town world... somewhere he had once ruled. It might be good experience to stop by. He turned into the world, easily landing in the tree area that separated the Holidays. Azmot opened the Cockpit and exited, prompting Wisdom to follow. He dropped his hood, allowing the youth to finally see his face. A quick stop, Wisdom. Do you know of Halloween Town? He said, inquiring the knowledge that Wisdom had. Did he even come from this universe?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

The Trees of Time (Private) Empty Re: The Trees of Time (Private)

Post by Wisdom on August 16th 2013, 6:13 pm

Wisdom took a good look at the face of the Organization member before shaking his head. "Not one bit. I heard of the holiday...but...Halloween Town? Would that be considered a whole town where it is Halloween everyday?"

He hops out of the cockpit, and stretches. "Is this the haven?"

Theme: Archangel
Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 16th 2013, 6:17 pm

No, this is... an old home of mine. Though the place I am taking you is related to this place by a person, in a way. It's a place where Light is hallowed and protected. Not really my favorite place, as you can imagine. Azmot would say, gazing along the treeline. Something was... off.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on August 16th 2013, 6:19 pm

The boy frowned. Yes, a place of light was just fine by him...but what was wrong with the Organization member? Why was he gazing like that?

"Related? How so?"

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 16th 2013, 6:24 pm

They've shared owners before... Get in the ship. Azmot said, feeling a rumble. Above them, a large, flying beast zoomed past them, branches on the trees falling beneath it's might. Azmot dropped to the ground, in attempt to minimize the visual the beast could have of him. Thankfully, it didn't seem to notice the little group.

What was... that? Azmot thought. It looked almost as if it was.. running. Perhaps a creation of the legendary scientist that lived in Halloween Town? I think Halloween Town is having a festival of some sort; beasts such as that are created for scary entertainment. We should get going before something more dangerous notices us, though. Azmot said, watching the horizon for new arrivals. Was it always this dangerous away from town?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on August 16th 2013, 6:27 pm

The boy didn't react quick enough, and was only able to hide under the ship. He watched the flying beast fly...and fly away. He crawled out from under the ship and groaned. "That." He said. "Was...odd." He nods though. "We should get going."

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Esgyrn on August 16th 2013, 6:34 pm

Esgyrn had finished shaving one of the zombies but incidentally, the flesh was too brittle, too fragile...Too soft for even the magnificence of Friend, his trusty razor. After apologizing and paying the zombie, he waltzed away. No brittle-bark like a zombie could withstand sharp blades, so he never made money off of the majority of the population. He left his shop in disappointment, it was a terrible time to visit his former home. He should have just concentrated on those who actually have the right endurance for his blade...The right shape and beauty for a blade across their throats.

He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, oh how killing felt so good. But he ignored and pushed down the feeling, he need not draw attention. Esgyrn intended on paying a visit to the very grounds he came from. He scratched at his scar, the scar masked not entirely by his tattoo. Esgyrn then saw an odd couple, people who definitely were not like the citizens and did not live there. He fondled his closed Friend, licking his lips while they weren't looking. But as he began getting closer, one of the festival creatures had appeared. Following the two he had tried catching their attention. "Hey! Wait!" but what had gone inside his mind was different

---Esgyrn's Mind---

Esgyrn has Azmot shackled to a chair, a chair for barbers and around Azmot's throat is a blood-stained bib. Esgyrn has Wisdom's head crushed by an expanded VM orb and impaled through the chest with one of his VM Orbs in their pole form. "You sir ready for the shave? Ready for the grave? I'll kill you and toss you aside, you're as important as a knave. But nay, I shalt not make it quick. I'll shave you and then your throat will be slit. I'll split you, just don't budge; hide your little BITCH FITS." Esgyrn would shave Azmot, as well as making him bald before castrating him just before dancing his Friend through Azmot's throat. Wiggling his fingers inside the gap he grabbed his esophagus, tearing it out. Esgyrn licked trails of blood leading down Azmot's chest, losing himself in the moment.

Looking into the dead eyes of Azmot, he would start randomly slipping his blade through the face of the young one. a full circle was cut, somehow he peeled off Azmot's face and began chewing on it. Esgyrn continued with slicing every muscle cord left exposed. To finish him off, he sliced off both his nipples along with the areola on both sides, digging his blade to form large holes afterwards. "I hope you enjoyed your shave...It's sad to see all the blood wasted for a burial, a trip to the grave....My Friend rest now for it is the end to your rave....My friend I hope you enjoyed your first real taste..." Esgyrn sung to his blade, closing it slowly before elegantly putting it in its holster. Looking around the pitch black room, his consciousness returned to him catching the couple's attention.
Esgyrn
Esgyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 16th 2013, 6:45 pm

Azmot gazed at the approaching... weirdo. He chose to keep things short and simple; Gluttony flashed in his hands as he pointed it towards the strange looking stranger. Stop. What do you want?

Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on August 16th 2013, 6:49 pm

The boy blinked, and turned to face the odd creature that wasn't hooded. "What in...?" He frowned, and readied himself. He didn't like this town either way. Too dark. Too...frightful. But apparently they liked it like that.

"Uh...?"

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Esgyrn on August 16th 2013, 6:55 pm

Esgyrn spun his Friend, opening it with a flick of his wrist, he stared at the man with a wicked smile. "If you had some hair, I'd shave it. But..." closing his blade, he put it in its holster, shaking his head he continued, "That makes my initial approach a failure. What I'd like to know is what YOU want. Here, my home...Former home. Here's a new approach, tell me...About that blade you are wielding. Oh the intricate design, the wicked art, if I didn't know any better..." Esgyrn took off his top hat and brushed it off, looking down for a moment but only moving his eyes upward to meet Azmot's, "From one murderer to another....That blade isn't exactly pure is it? Well, my case was self-defense as you can tell by the scar..." Esgyrn smiled wickedly, the man interested him greatly. He didn't actually know if Azmot was a murderer but it was like a easily made assumption, a detection that murderers have between each other. He showed off his scar as best he could, wondering how the two would react to him.
Esgyrn
Esgyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on August 16th 2013, 7:00 pm

The boy frowned, and backed off a bit. "I...I'm just following him. I awoken in some barren wasteland full of 'Keyblades' and I found this person, who took me here." He didn't look at the Darkblade. "And...murderer?!"

Wisdom blinked. Who was the murderer? WAS there a murderer? "But who're you?" He asked. He felt an odd pang of suspicion of this man. It didn't feel good at all. But it didn't exactly scare him.

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 16th 2013, 7:04 pm

You're assumptions are accurate. Your words are foolish. Azmot said at the almost comical way the man spoke, turning to Wisdom. Don't pay mind to a fool, Wisdom. His words could drag you into his purgatory. The MCP said, his weapon still raised. Back to Esgyrn, he spoke and walked closer, his weapon slightly lowered but still at the ready. You're name?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on August 16th 2013, 7:06 pm

Wisdom nodded, and stepped aside to hang around the behind of the MCP, whatever that was. He held the sheathed weapon's hilt and sighed, listening in on the conversation.

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Esgyrn on August 16th 2013, 7:09 pm

Esgyrn laughed, the man had called him foolish but in reality his words weren't of a fool but off a man who cares not for his life anymore. "When a man gives up on himself, it does not mean he's a fool. Before I answer you, just to let you know I guessed three things. One, you could have ended me because in reality I am not a murderer only a man who has killed one to falter a murder attempt and that I have revealed you to be an actual murderer. Two, the boy over there could have jumped the gun, attacked me. I'm not that strong, probably would've won too. Three, this situation, you mock me and out of all scenarios I learn you're no virgin to death." Esgyrn lowered his laugh to a chuckle. "Esgyrn. Esgyrn Ystof." he answered with a succeeding nod. He placed his top hat back where it rested. He ignored the blade, acknowledged the disadvantage but showed no fear.
Esgyrn
Esgyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 16th 2013, 7:43 pm

Whatever. Azmot said, dispelling Gluttony. Not that he trusted a lick of 'Esgyrn's' word; better to avoid conflict for the most part. Can I help you with something?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on August 16th 2013, 7:44 pm

"Wisdom." The youth said. "Just Wisdom." He didn't have much to say to this fellow. He didn't find him foolish...just messed up. In the head. Right down to his center. And, true, he WOULD have attacked Esgyrn...Why didn't he? It wasn't his place, yet. The person was messed up, yes, but that didn't entirely mean harm. He looked up to Esgyrn. "This is Halloween Town?"

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Esgyrn on August 16th 2013, 7:49 pm

Esgyrn laughed, the man was kind of fun to mess with. "Cheer up, cryptic words are the humor of Halloween Town. But I will have to ask once more...That blade you have. I am so INTERESTED in it. he crossed his arms, he also forgot his key to the gummi ship he owned somewhere in Twilight Town. "And uhhh..." he leaned in for a whisper. "I lost my keys to my ship...." he scratched the back of his head, hoping no one else heard.
Esgyrn
Esgyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on August 16th 2013, 7:53 pm

"A ship?" Wisdom asked. "There's...ships? Do you mean boats? I don't think boats need keys...not unless your boat is that special." Then again, this apparently was Halloween Town. It'd be natural if ships could actually do that...like a pirate ship. Right?

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 16th 2013, 7:54 pm

The back of Azmot's head vibrated, a feeling towards Esgyrn being broadcasted to the MPC. Really... him? He thought to himself. No response. What a bother.

Yeah, it seems they're interested in you, too. Azmot added, then hearing the part about his missing keys. Azmot sighed. If you need a ride, I guess you can come with me, as long as you don't mind a stop along the way. Otherwise, bye. Azmot turned towards Wisdom. Come on, let's go. I don't know why we even came here, looking back... and Gummi Ships? The thing we rode here on.. maybe your name doesn't mean anything after all. Azmot said, jumping into the ship. How many more passengers would he have before the day ended?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on August 16th 2013, 7:58 pm

"...Yeah, let's do that." He hops in the ship as well, and sits behind Azmot. "Gummi Ships...huh?" He looks around the cockpit. I guess this is a Gummi Ship. "Well, whatever it is...it's actually pretty nice. So, this haven? Where is it exactly?"

Wisdom smiled briefly, happy to have the thought of leaving this place in his head.

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Esgyrn on August 16th 2013, 8:00 pm

Esgyrn chuckled a little after Azmot had made a pun on Wisdom's name. He followed the man to his ship, ready to leave the world. "Thank-you....But if you don't mind me asking, where is this stop?" he asked while boarding the ship.
Esgyrn
Esgyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 16th 2013, 8:02 pm

The answers to both of your questions are the same: Radiant Garden.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom on August 16th 2013, 8:05 pm

"Radiant Garden." Wisdom smiled. It sounded like a nice name. It's probably what he's imagining...a land full of flowers and tranquility. Childish, yes, but beautiful nonetheless. "Let's get going then!"

Wisdom
Wisdom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down