» Marionette
Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open)

Go down

Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open) Empty Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open)

Post by Treixa on August 10th 2013, 3:57 am

The temperature was at it's usual for Agrabah, ridiculously hot. So hot you'd often see rays of heat floating off the ground right in front of you. There was one small wispy, white cloud painted on a clear blue canvas. The town wasn't too busy with people as a lot of stalls weren't open. Treixa flew towards the town not stopping at the gate to enter that way but merely flying over it's massive walls. She had a few memories of this place but they were very faded. This world was one of the only ones where she wouldn't enter with her cloak on, simply because of the heat. After meeting someone in the Realm of Darkness, she wasn't so cautious about showing her face as no one who would recognize her was around anymore. Her attire was flashy as always, a small black crop top with a red bow tie, a tiny white skirt with lacy shorts underneath and a pair of red high top sneakers.

Flying over the town she would flash a menacing smile at anyone who would notice her and feel a sense of joy inside as they'd quickly turn their heads and scurry away into a building. The thing Treixa was loving most about this place was that flying around was ever so calming and at the perfect temperature due to the heat. However she was growing tired of flying and decided she'd better get down before getting too close to the palace or someone of importance noticing her. The demon scouted for an isolated alley where she could land. Agrabah was so big it took her nearly no time to find a place not too far from the market place. Treixa glided down to land, weaving around a few buildings sideways just for the fun of it. As she came closer to landing she went back into a vertical position, her wings flapped viciously flicking dust up all around her. Just a few feet from the ground she pulled her wings shut behind her back and dropped down to land on her feet with bent knees.

The teenaged looking demon straightened herself up and looked around this alleyway. Dusty buildings towered above her and there was no one around. Her gloomy red eyes peered forward to the only exit and with that she smirked, walking to the exit in calm observant walk.

Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open) Tre
Treixa
Treixa

Back to top Go down

Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open) Empty Re: Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open)

Post by Selene || Selena on August 10th 2013, 3:43 pm

Selene

The Fire Empress

"It's so damn hot!" a teenage voice called out across the town, drawing the attention of those around her.

Tourists, they all thought to themselves, though none spoke--instead, they communicated through glances at each other, brief looks of acknowledgement before they returned to their respective businesses. You think they'd have enough sense to wear something more sensible. Not like the tee and jeans the foreigner was sporting.

"Myuu~" Contrasting to the girl's own whine, a higher voice squealed out a sigh of contentment.

"Haha, I suppose this is comforting to you, huh, Al?" Selene addressed the small fire spirit, patting his head as she admired his adorable emerald eyes. "I suppose I'll just have to get used to it. Well, at least I'm not as bad as Kenos. I swear he never takes that hoodie off."

Al nodded in agreement, although he had little idea what she was talking about. He then jumped on his mistress, clawing his way up so he could reach her shoulder. Although the warm sand was comforting to a being of flames, the soothing nature of it was beginning to make him drowsy. Swatting away her brown hair, the little spirit attempted to curl up on Selene's shoulders.

"Ugh, Al, it's difficult to walk when you're like that! Hold on, lemme fix you." Selene rolled her shoulder back so that she could pick up her friend with both of her hands, cradling him in her arms as if he were a body. "There, isn't that much better?"

"M..myuu..." It was apparent that it indeed was much better, so much so that Al began to fall asleep.

Selene laughed, before continuing to explore the world. She had been here once before, with Kenos to meet up with one of his friends, but the visit was short. She really didn't have the chance to experience anything. Well, she thought to herself, At least I get to meet new people!

And she found her first victim target. She stood out among the dark-skinned natives of this world, wearing skimpy clothes that showed enough of the girl's skin to make a conservative nun cry out in horror. Selene, however, had quite the opposite reaction--though she did cry out, it was in a gleeful tone, and the teenager immediately ran over to the other.

"You're not from around here either, are you? I'm Selene!" She introduced herself, admiring the other female's horns. "That's a really hot outfit! Who are you cosplaying as?"

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder
Selene || Selena
Selene || Selena

Back to top Go down

Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open) Empty Re: Flicking up The Dust (Jeremi, Open)

Post by Treixa on August 10th 2013, 7:30 pm

Treixa cringed a little upon hearing a gleeful cry from this young girl in front of her. Normally the demon's approach upon meeting people, especially those that seem very uplifted would be that she'd just be mean. However after Selene introducing herself she managed to make Treixa laugh that she thought she was cos-playing, this was a good start.

"Hey there, I'm Treixa" she laughed, "No I'm not from here as you can tell by my clothes.. This is just how I dress. It's not usually this flashy but it's so damn hot in this world!"

The older teenager noticed Selene's clothing, then looked past her to see the locals sneering at her for wearing jeans.. or perhaps it was the ridiculously small amount of clothing that Treixa was wearing, either one they did not seem impressed with foreigners at all. The demon would only give menacing stares, flashing her teeth at the locals and they'd turn around with haste to keep on walking. Treixa didn't enjoy strangers staring at her. She brought her attention back to Selene with a kind smile. She had figured that Selene probably thought she was strange or just in general mean looking at others like this but Treixa couldn't help it, being a bit of a b*tch was just how she was.

"So, what brings you to Agrabah? Did you want to buy a rug?"

Treixa spoke with confidence, even though she knew her social skills were low and her jokes probably weren't funny. Sometimes people would laugh at them just because of how bad they were.. or they were scared of her. As the teen's hair flowed down past her hips her back started to get hot, so she pulled her hair to the back of her head and tied it up using other parts of her hair. Hair ties were so unnecessary with hair that long.

Treixa
Treixa

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene || Selena on August 11th 2013, 1:45 pm

Selene

The Fire Empress

Selene nodded in response, agreeing with every word the demon spoke. "Tell me about it. You'd think they could install some air conditioning or something." She ran her fingers through her hair, lifting it up so that air could get through. Perspiration fell from her forehead, sliding down her face and off to the ground. It was so damn hot.

More and more of the local population was beginning to glance and stare at the two girls laughing, sneering, or chastising their appearances. Selene ignored them; she didn't give a rat's butt what they thought of her. Treixa, on the other hand, got them to move on, glaring at them while flashing her teeth at them.

She laughed. "Oh, that's just awesome. You've got to teach me to do that." The girl looked away and tried it herself, widening her mouth while crinkling her nose and eyebrows. The expression she produced was akin to one of constipation.

"So, what brings you to Agrabah? Did you want to buy a rug?"

"Buy a rug? They use rugs in a place as hot as this?" she asked, missing the joke completely as an incredulous look came over her face. "Jeez, the people here really are crazy. Actually, I just came here to enjoy myself. Although it's a bit difficult to with this heat. Al here loves it though." She lifted up her arms to show her the fire spirit, who was snoozing quietly. "What about you?"

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder
Selene || Selena
Selene || Selena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on August 13th 2013, 7:49 am

Was it really so very strange for people to dress accordingly, when they traveled?

It was something Jeremi mused on, briefly, during his stay in Agrabah. He'd met many off-worlders wandering the markets and such (A good opportunity to practice his ill-used pickpocketing skills.) and couldn't help but wonder why they'd walk around in Victorian finery, contemporary formal, or any other number of inappropriate wardrobe choices. He'd elected to, for the first time in a while, NOT dress in all black. In fact, his attire was white, and in the style of the locals. Simple, tight-fitting cloth shoes, a white sirwal, with a white top of equal looseness. Instead of his usual sedge shade, he wore the more desert-practical combo of keffiyeh and agal. If not for his exceeding paleness, he COULD be mistaken for a local. Out for a morning walk, the sound of a gleeful squeal rang out, prompting him to investigate...

...And, immediately, he recoiled after turning the corner. Being able to perceive magic as sights and sounds was a nifty trick. But, if you ran into the eldritch, and weren't expecting it, it was rather like having a bomb go off in your face. Nonhumans have VERY distinct mana, you see. And, even without registering the wings on her back (for his senses were still recovering), he knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, he was dealing with-

"A demon? A fair-skinned, judeo-christian demon, here, in Agrabah? ...Well, I suppose I've seen stranger."

Though he didn't assume a combative posture, he DID keep his wits about him. This wouldn't be his first encounter with a demon. And, frankly, he'd learned by now to prepare for everything, and expect nothing, ESPECIALLY where the supernatural was concerned.

"What brings you here?" He asked, the question easily directed at both the demon, and the woman his battered magic-senses were still trying to get a bead on.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Treixa on August 15th 2013, 7:58 pm

Treixa smiled and laughed as she watched Selene try pull off the same look that Treixa was giving to the locals. The demon had too much practice and her fangs helped a lot with the scaring part.

"I've had a bit of practice being the not so friendly type but I could teach you one day."

She peered down to her feet for a second as her joke was probably just bad that being why it was missed. Funnily enough though her response was good, nearly every stall that Treixa would peer into had rolled up rugs ready to sell, some laid out to show their beauty. If Treixa had any sort of residence, she'd maybe think of coming here to buy a rug.. if she had the munny.

"Yeah they're sort of strange, I can't understand how they can be so casual in this heat.. That little fire thing... is adorable!"

The demon paused, her ears flickered, listening to someone who had just came round the corner "A demon?" was all she needed to hear to be on a cautious note,. Most of whom would know what she was upon seeing her would be out to rid her from existence, however this man seemed friendly. She would not be trusting of him though.

"I came here for fun.. As much as I complain about the heat I actually enjoy it, when flying its the nicest temperature, if I didn't get so tired I could fly around the dessert for hours.. I guess I've been trying to revisit the worlds.. A lot has changed since I left a long time ago."

Treixa mostly directed her answer at Selene in a friendly tone but still included this new man in the conversation. It was obvious he wasn't from here either despite the fact he dressed like the locals. A smart traveler, Treixa assumed. She peered past Selene to this man,

"What brings you here traveler? I didn't catch your name either"

The demon asked, trying to push an introduction out of him before the demon would have to do so herself.

((OOC: Sorry I took so long, my brain doesn't like me when I'm sick.))

Treixa
Treixa

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene || Selena on August 19th 2013, 12:43 pm

[I am so sorry! I can't believe I didn't see this >_< I hope you get better, Treixa!]

Selene

The Fire Empress

Evidently, the girl had not been able to pull off the same look, as the other female began laughing as soon as she saw it. She sighed, a little dejectedly, when the demon offered  to teach her one day. Selene nodded enthusiastically--'one day' meant they'd meet again in the future, which implied friendship. She had made another friend! She checked that down in her mental ledger, then proceeded to continue her conversation with Treixa.

"Awesome, thanks!" she replied, smiling, "And I have a bit of practice being the friendly type, so I could teach you that one day, too!"

Strangely enough, there were people selling rugs...it seemed like every stall had at least ten! Selene shook her head at each one--how crazy did you have to be to use warm, heat-trapping cloths in a desert? The people here were indeed strange, as her new friend had said. Maybe if they got a taste of what cold felt like, they wouldn't be so strange.

Treixa commented on Al's adorableness--which Selene had no disagreements with--, waking up the little fire spirit immediately. He yawned, twisting his body so that he get a good look at the one who had complimented him. He took a good look at her, then smiled at her as he approved.

"Myuu~" he replied, before rolling back over into his mistress' arms. The heat was just so damn comfortable.

A man walked around the corner, whom Selene noticed immediately. He was...just so big! He was what, six feet tall? Taller than her. And he wasn't one of those tall, scrawny dudes--his neck and limbs were as thick as a tree! His size and skin tone stood him out noticeably from the rest of the crowd, though he must of been trying to blend in, with clothes similar to everyone else's. She was too busy staring at him to pay attention to what he was saying, though she had caught one phrase--

"A demon?" she cried out furiously, waving her hands at Treixa, "This here is a lady, regardless of how she dresses or what race or species she is! And ladies should be treated with respect, not be called names!  Honestly. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder
Selene || Selena
Selene || Selena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down