I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction

Go down

The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction Empty The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction

Post by Azmot on August 9th 2013, 3:12 am

In this introductory episode of Kingdom Hearts Podcast, Azmot and Etzolix discuss multiple aspects of the site and its members.
Feel free to comment below on what you would like to discuss and whether or not you would like to partake in this activity. This is going to be a weekly occurrence with a set day (which isn't decided yet) with multiple people joining for different perspectives. We made this in hopes of being a good way to receive information, other than the Moogle Stand; an obvious benefit being that you can type and listen at the same time.

(Note, you may have to adjust the quality to be anything but 360p. It seems like a glitch of some sort.)

Last edited by Azmot on August 9th 2013, 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction Empty Re: The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction

Post by Jeremi on August 9th 2013, 3:20 am

Broken video is broken.

Edit: He says just as they take it down to fix it.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction Empty Re: The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction

Post by Azmot on August 9th 2013, 4:06 am

LINK FIXED!

(A glitch or something, I'm not sure. Just change it to 720p or 240p to fix the otherwise broken link.)
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Beta Genesis on August 9th 2013, 4:48 am

I demand this weekly.
The hilarity and stupidity.
It is surprisingly indulging.
So I demand this weekly.

WEEKLY! >030>
Beta Genesis
Beta Genesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 9th 2013, 4:56 am

I know I'm dramatic and bitchy.

But you need dat angst fix yo. Every news channel has that one guy who says "56 raped and mutilated" and begins to eat something like it was nothin. No one likes that person. But he's there.

The Kingdom Hearts Podcast - Episode 0 - KHP Introduction Diothr11
I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 9th 2013, 5:05 am

Who?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene || Selena on August 9th 2013, 7:34 am

No!! I don't have enough time to watch it before school! )':

It's gonna be eating at me the entire day >.>

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder
Selene || Selena
Selene || Selena

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix on August 9th 2013, 8:18 am

Every time I click the play button it just shuts off as if it has already played.

"Do you feel it? The moon's power!" —Saïx during his last battle

"True, we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special." —Saïx

Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t8413-saix-the-luna-diviner-profile#78564

50 MP
Original join date: June 2007
Old post count: 2,800
Saix
Saix

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 9th 2013, 8:19 am

You have to change it from 360p to any of the other options.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on August 9th 2013, 12:35 pm

I might join in on this next time this happens If I can find my mic again, This seems interesting and I've got a few things I want to add in about leaving DARMA and the war in general

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix on August 9th 2013, 12:53 pm

Etz: How does one change to 360p. I'm computer illiterate for the most part.

"True, we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special." —Saïx

Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t8413-saix-the-luna-diviner-profile#78564

50 MP
Saix
Saix

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on August 9th 2013, 1:02 pm

Play the video, then when it does that instant end click the gear icon, it should show you a bunch of resolutions to play the video in, Click one of them and then hit the replay button.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix on August 9th 2013, 3:18 pm

I clicked to play it in 360p, but it still does the instant end.

50 MP
Saix
Saix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremi on August 9th 2013, 3:20 pm

No, change OUT of 360p. Anything except that.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.
Jeremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on August 9th 2013, 3:49 pm

Coalition 4 lyf, vote for them or die.

Also I'm with Axis. I want this weekly.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 9th 2013, 4:15 pm

Again, it'd be really nice to have you specifically on sometime, Cool, to talk about the war and stuff if you're ever available.

Edit: The glitch seems to be fixed now, at least for me? Also, the first Podcast will be online tomorrow at 9 PM (-5:00 GMT), give or take. Our guests are, so far, going to be -

Spoiler:

AXIS AND LENNY

Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene || Selena on August 9th 2013, 8:19 pm

Sorry Cool, Axis, but I disagree.

DAILY!

Elemental Mastery:
~Fire
~Cure
~Thunder
Selene || Selena
Selene || Selena

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on August 9th 2013, 9:27 pm

I agree with Selene. XD

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on August 9th 2013, 9:45 pm

Add me in for guests >.>

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 9th 2013, 10:05 pm

Tyler, you would have to talk to me about availability... pretty much now.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down