» Marionette
Sandjob (private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Sandjob (private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Sandjob (private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Sandjob (private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Sandjob (private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Sandjob (private)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sandjob (private) Empty Sandjob (private)

Post by Azmot on August 6th 2013, 5:14 pm

Azmot walked into the area, looking around as he stood in the middle of the desert like area. The warrior awaited his friend, Etzolix, who had agreed to meet him in the city for training.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Sandjob (private) Empty Re: Sandjob (private)

Post by Etzolix on August 6th 2013, 5:20 pm

The serpent exited the black abyss and stepped onto the hot sand of the world. The familiar crunch gave him a nostalgic feeling the realm he had just left, although the heat here had shifted his clothing to a different setting which suited him best. Regardless, he continued into the city in search of Azmot. They really should've agreed on a more specific place.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 6th 2013, 5:32 pm

Azmot stood in the middle of the city, the sun beating away at his face. He decided it was too hot so he turned around to find some shade and oh shit there was Etzolix. So crazy. Azmot wondering why Etzolix hadn't seen him before because they were at the Gates together and it was almost as if Etzolix was blind. Yo Etz. Nice for you to finally arrive.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 6th 2013, 5:35 pm

"Oh, shit. YOU'RE Azmot. I was thinking I was here to meet Zihark." He said, face palming himself. He had done this as a set up for this joke and despite the time wasted he had felt it was worth it. "Let's start, no weapons." He said, waiting for Azmot to begin.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 6th 2013, 5:42 pm

Azmot watched as Etzolix covered his ass. Lol.

Then, Azmot rushed (albeit slowly and clumsily) towards Etzolix, throwing a punch towards his chest. A simple, opening move to be easily reacted on. However, as he get closer, the punch became a feint and Azmot spun his body for a fast roundhouse, all the while using his grounded foot to slide on the sand, the terrain being used as an advantage. However, this was not Azmot's last trick. During the kick, Azmot summoned the Guyver armor, using his previous momentum to keep his leg aloft and increase the damage of his attack. As soon as it made contact or missed, though, he would dispell the armour to keep his stamina up. He wouldn't want to end up weak as shit like Shirou anyone stupid enough to have low stamina (<3).
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 6th 2013, 5:45 pm

Hands up and ready to guard the initial punch Azmot went for a roundhouse kick. Instead of fighting force with force, he would stick to his strengths and duck so the kick would go over him. However, as it would pass over his head he would attempt to kick the shit out of Azmot's knee cap. Granted, the armor was still there but considering this momentum and having the speed to do this before his foot landed he would just try to make landing a bit awkward for the warrior. Nothing more, nada less.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 6th 2013, 5:56 pm

As soon as the attack missed, Azmot dispelled his armor as intended. However, he didn't calculate for the speed increase and was clumsy as shit so he tripped over himself and unintentionally dodged the attack. The kick hit air as Azmot's face hit the dry as fuck sand. He remembered his fight with Saixor and drew from that experience. Doing a sort of spin movement, Azmot uprighted himself while grabbing sand with his left, metal arm, throwing it towards Etzolix's face. Then, using the short distance they had, Azmot would attempt to tackle Etzolix while he reacted to the sand, either going to where he dodged or hitting him while he was blinded.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 6th 2013, 6:03 pm

As Azmot fell over himself the reptile mentally sighed. This was supposed to be the face of the war. As took a pouncing position, akin to that of an animal, and took a couple steps back as Azmot hit the ground his tongue flicked habitually, not out of necessity, and Azmot seemed to attempt to throw sand in the face of the reptile. Choosing humor to test the warriors creativity he decided to use swoosh to blow back the sand into the tackling youths face. The air came from the mouth of the reptile and while his vision was not blinded he would see if this annoyed Azmot's. It was unnecessary, yet entertaining.

Swoosh -- 5 MP
295 MP left.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 6th 2013, 6:31 pm

Azmot would have been blinded, had his head not been pointed downwards. So his hair got dusty. Seriously, everyone always assumed a tackle meant the head had to be upwards awkward as shit. W/e lol.

Azmot made contact with Etzolix, wrapping his arms around the Reptile as they fell towards the ground. A spike would be summoned into the ground centimeters below where Etzolix's left kidney would (embedded into the ground at an 80 degree angle, by the back), the MCP's body to the right side so not being affected. That is, he would do so only if the attack made contact and they started to go downwards. Otherwise, he would not conjure the spike.

(Spike, -10 MP. 90 Mp left.)
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 6th 2013, 7:01 pm

(Unlike in football, people expect that you're looking at where you're going otherwise in a fantasy based site lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkiGPypa8T0
what was used but less sloppy when performed by etz)

Lifting his already prepared hands quickly he would slightly move to the side with his body legs still in place but his torso making it so Azmot's head would end up wrapped between Etzolix's armpit, bicep and forearm and Etzolix's other hand would go under and wrap around Azmot's arm so that part was shoulder to shoulder and would twist using Azmot's own momentum as well as the serpent's strength to help flip him over to his back. This was similar to a wrestling move and he would take the appropriate stance so he would still be on his toes and pin him, however, if this was successful he would get up and get off due to not wanting this to become too violent. Mainly because he wanted to give an overview of his creativity and fighting lethally would put Etzolix at too much of an advantage due to the power different.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 6th 2013, 10:47 pm

(Mp doesn't matter in this topic. We've decided.)

Azmot felt himself being compromised, avoiding the attack at all costs if possible. Showing one bit of weakness to Etzolix in this fight could make him accidently murder you. Azmot's body melted into Darkness as he symbiotically fused with the reptilian. The attack now only hit air.

(Symbiotic Illustration)
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 6th 2013, 11:32 pm

As Azmot disappeared he saw his hands that were black he tried dusting them off. It didn't work. Using Alveus Oculus he noticed that it was Azmot on him but in a black sticky substance. "So, are you taking me out to dinner?"

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 6th 2013, 11:48 pm

Obviously lets do a movie first. You like chick flicks bb? Azmot mentally spoke to Etzolix. He vibrated his entire body as he spoke, the black substance of Azmot covering every inch...

No Really. Every fucking inch...

Of the reptillian's body. He would have to tell Lenny how much the warrior had grown... emotionally.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 6th 2013, 11:51 pm

"As long as I get a hand job in the theatre," He shrugged. "What's a movie?" What the fuck was a theatre too? And why did he spell it re? He's from America.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 7th 2013, 12:15 am

Right. Anyway, yeah. How do you like the duds? Azmot said, starting a conversation.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 7th 2013, 12:34 am

"They're....tight." Etzolix replied to Azmot slightly judging him because of this.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 7th 2013, 12:36 am

Yup I guess they are. They also do magic shit I guess idk.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 7th 2013, 12:38 am

"Wait, like abilities that I can use in this or that you can use in this? Or something else entirely?"

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 7th 2013, 12:50 am

Uh let's see. My strength and speed is cut by a third and added onto your own. And you can summon my spells, use my enchantments, summons, weapons, etc. Idk, you basically become better in every area because I'm here to help you. You're welcome.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 7th 2013, 12:54 am

"It's hard to be better than perfection but congrats on being part of the most powerful being in the universe." He said, still talking aloud for no appropriate reason. As he was done petting his ego he ended up running out into the desert to try to test his speed, which was noticeably faster. "Not bad."

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 7th 2013, 1:01 am

I know. If you're knocked out or bored, I also get control of this disgusting thing. Seriously, do you ever take a bath?
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 7th 2013, 1:09 am

"What the fuck is a bath even." Etzolix replied in his mind, stopping and then performing some agile techniques that he hadn't practiced in this world to see if he had the same durability with the sand. Apparently, he did. Although, this was much easier due to Azmot helping although it wasn't something he couldn't imagine not having. He was sure he had felt similar benefits during other people's effects or something or whatever.

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 7th 2013, 1:17 am

Yo, how you doin' that shit? Real talk doe it look fly af dooooo. Teach me how to dougie boi.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on August 7th 2013, 1:19 am

As Etzolix taught Azmot how to do the respective dance he focused his mind so that way Azmot would personally get the muscle memory, although, he would have to train himself in order to perfect the dance. "Anything else? I'm you're loyal slut." Etzolix stopped and paused..."Did you just speak for me?"

In this cold reality,
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on August 7th 2013, 1:21 am

No, that's you taking in too much... Im apart of you now :D... Also, teach me how to do your breakdancing moves I heard so much about. By 'heard', I mean I probed your mind for the info.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next