» Marionette
Hot Sand. (private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Hot Sand. (private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Hot Sand. (private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Hot Sand. (private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Hot Sand. (private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Hot Sand. (private)

Go down

Hot Sand. (private) Empty Hot Sand. (private)

Post by Keera on August 4th 2013, 1:06 am

Keera exited her gummi ship onto Agrabah. She heard there were decent fighters here. She needed all the experience she could get so she headed into town. She went towards the bad part of Agrabah. She wasn't looking for trouble but she wouldn't walk away if trouble found her.

She wore only her light dress and some shorter than average shorts to cope with the desert heat. She had her keyblade, Harmony, ready to be summoned to her side if she got in any trouble.

Back to top Go down

Hot Sand. (private) Empty Re: Hot Sand. (private)

Post by Adrian King on August 4th 2013, 1:28 am

Drakar had been traveling the desert for quite some time, his Organization cloak blowing in the wind to protect him. Sand matted it and he met up with his ship, seeing another foreign ship as well. He removed his cloak and set it in the ship, entering the city to find out whom it was that came to Agrabah. No one visited the desert town, it was not a resort. He wore his Armor of the Leviathan and his Mystic Paldrons and Hand of the Leviathan. As he walked through the city his Hand of the Leviathan went off after he got close and turned a corner to see a girl. A source of light it was, but it wasn't a strong light. He summoned his Light Cycle and aimed it at her. 'Unusual. No one comes here. No one." he found it alarming. For the Organization, he found this curious. Had the person been scoping it out?

Hot Sand. (private) Diothr11
I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 4th 2013, 1:45 am

Keera turned around to see a man pointing a sword at her.. No.. not a sword a keyblade.. Without pausing to consider her actions, Keera summoned her keyblade, Harmony and pointed it at him in return.

She spoke softly.

"It is not polite to threaten strangers, now is it.. So allow me to introduce myself. I am Keera"

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 4th 2013, 2:07 am

Drakar smiled, of course the source of light had to be a keyblade. "Well it is quite suspicious for a desert town to have a guest. Drakar." he withdrew his keyblade but then thought of something. While he wasn't ordered to recruit, maybe after a match he could bring her up to Cool when the time comes. "Man, I already pulled this out. Would you mind fighting me? I just want to know if you have what it takes to wield a keyblade." he said.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 4th 2013, 2:52 pm

Alright then, as long as the introductions have been made

Keera walked out to the outer wall, motioning for the man to follow. She would take the long way to get there, testing the man's patience, trying to spot any attitude weakness she could exploit if she needed to..

After a few minutes she stopped outside the wall and faced Drakar.

Well here we are. Let's fight. If one of us is critically wounded the fight is over and the winner helps that person to a doctor, agreed?.. We don't want anyone dying from a friendly fight, do we..

She took a loose stance and desummoned Harmony. She would start hand to hand and use hey keyblade at the right time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 4th 2013, 3:08 pm

Drakar smiled, he looked at Keera before summoning his Dark Cycle as well. He shook his head at Keera before rushing, pivoting and twirling in the air, sending the back-end of both blades down on Keera. "Not what I intended... he said, using the quick attack to force her to summon her keyblade. Otherwise she would be forced to dodge. If she summoned her keyblade to block, he would hook his keyblades on it as he landed, using the momentum to swing her to the ground.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 4th 2013, 3:44 pm

Keera saw Drakar attack her.. She had the feeling he was trying to goad her into using her keyblade.. She backed up quickly, just out of the man's immediate range.

She waited briefly for his attack to reach the point where he would correct for her movement. At that time she would run at him and push her hand, flat, into his chest, or at least try.

If he tried to counter she would slip behind him and wait for him to come closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 4th 2013, 3:48 pm

As Drakar came down, he made sure he position his body so that he would slide on the sand-matted surface. Keera's push would end up on his foot, interrupting his move into a slide. Using one keyblade to keep him propped against Keera's hand, he thrusted his foot forward to try and either knock Keera away or send her to the ground. If successful, he would follow up with a swipe aiming to smack her across the face with the back-end. He would apply enough force to cause wounds with the pick ax-like back-end.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 4th 2013, 4:02 pm

Keera would be knocked down by the force of Drakar's kick. She rolled out of the way before he could hit her face.. She rolled a few feet away before standing up..

It's not nice to ruin a lady's good looks. If you want me to use Harmony that bad.. You'll get your wish..

Keera ran forward and feigned a punch to his face with her left hand.. Just as the punch came close she pivoted hard in the sand and summoned Harmony into her right hand in reverse grip.

The lightweight keyblade swiftly sliced through the air aim at Drakar's left leg. Keera would attempt to lower his mobility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 4th 2013, 4:05 pm

Drakar lifted his foot and stepped on Harmony, shifting his keyblades in a position to strangle Keera. He wrapped his arms around them and would try pressing them against her jugular veins while cutting off her breathing. Flaring his nostrils and with a hoarse voice, Drakar gave Keera a reality check. "In war. No one cares about how pretty you are. They only intend on slashing you!" Drakar was dramatic and slow about his words as he tried strangling Keera not to death, but to drain her stamina quickly.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 4th 2013, 4:09 pm

Keera had not expected to be trapped so quickly. She held her left hand between her throat and the keyblades trying to prolong the choke hold he had on her..

Keera summoned harmony to her hand and stabbed hard and fast into Drakar's foot. She would twist it hard in hopes he would be in pain and let her go..

Whether she was released or not Keera would struggle and take as many deep breaths as she was able.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 4th 2013, 4:14 pm

Drakar didn't let up on his grip, obtaining tunnel vision as the weakened attempt of stabbing his foot was thwarted by the fact his armor protected it. As she struggled to breath, his face reddened with intensity. He would wait until she was on the verge of passing out before releasing and thrust kicking her probably to the ground. Due to the lack of blood circulation, his attempt would most likely send her to the ground. He looked down and noticed she damaged his armor around the top of the foot.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 4th 2013, 4:21 pm

Just as Keera's vision started to fade she tried in vain one last attempt to free herself. She used her claws to try and scratch open one of his hands.. If this didn't work she would go limp and be completely at his mercy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 4th 2013, 4:41 pm

Keera's attempt to claw one of his hands had failed as she batted his Mystic Hand. Right before she completely lost consciousness, he let go and thrust kick her to the ground. He swung down with his Dark Cycle, throwing it at a wall and causing it to sink through the brittle walls. "GET UP. YOU THINK WAR LET'S YOU REST!? YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LAY THERE AND EXPECT THE ENEMY TO WAIT!? DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIELD A KEYBLADE!?" sensing that his heart was stronger, he stretched his arm out and Harmony appeared in his free hand and he threw it down, watching it sink into the ground. "The strength of your heart is so small...You have to OPEN it! Open it and allow power to seep throughout your body!" he tried encouraging Keera to get up but he wasn't putting any sugar on top. He wanted her to feel pain.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 5th 2013, 9:49 am

Keera slowly got up.. She was weak, she knew that. She was physically weak, but that did not mean her heart was just as weak. A weak hearted person would run away and never stand up again.

She stood, swaying a little, as she had not fully recovered from being choked. She looked at Drakar with a fire in her eyes..

Just because I am physically not as strong as you, does, in no way, mean I don't have a strong heart.

She walked forward and picked up Harmony. She stumbled forward and stood in front of Drakar..

I know I have a long way to go before I am ready to bear the responsibility of the position of keybearer.. But I can't give up.. I have too many people I want to protect..

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 5th 2013, 3:32 pm

Drakar had been testing Keera, yeah she was good enough for the Coalition. But he would just mention her to Cool. "A strong heart keeps a hold of their keyblade. You're still new to the keyblade, no? It'll eventually bond to you completely but for now, your heart has to be strong." he began walking away, dismissing both keyblades before making his way to the gummi ship.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 6th 2013, 12:54 pm

Keera didn't know what to do. She could let the man go and not truly gain anything from this experience, or she could ask the man to teach her a few things. She eventually ran after Drakar and grabbed his left shoulder..

"Please wait, You said I was weak and unskilled.. Would you stay and teach me for a bit? If only so that I may gain something from our meeting."

Keera had a sincere and humble look about her, an eagerness to learn and just a generally bright attitude. Surely this man could not say no to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 6th 2013, 3:41 pm

Drakar sighed, he looked at Keera and actually felt honored to be teaching a less seasoned keyblader. He was an adept but he was far from being a master. "Fine. But I am not master, so bear with me." he turned and summoned his Gateway to Dominance, walking over to the middle of the area where they fought. He drove his Gateway to Dominance into the ground and formed a line of his keyblades with the two -Cycle keyblades. "Always take in shape and size. Some may be good for stabbing, others slashing, ect." he shrugged, spinning one hand as he listed a couple examples.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 6th 2013, 5:14 pm

Keera looked at the keyblade in awe, so many, she thought.. Keera thought she was privileged to have just one..

How.. How did you get so many keyblades, Drakar. They are all so beautiful.. But I adore my Harmony as well.. Somehow she just feels perfect for me, like she was.. made only for me. Is that how it is for you too?

Keera had gotten sidetracked but snapped back to attention..

Uhh yes.. shape.. Well Harmony is really light and balanced it feels as if I am barely holding anything when I wield her.. But I had not considered I would need to learn to fight any differently with her. She is just about the same dimensions as the sword I am used to using.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 9th 2013, 12:01 am

Drakar took a moment to make an observation about Harmony. "There are also keyblades from other realms but you don't need to worry about that right now. These are manifestations of me but there is a drawback. You may only be able to use one probably but I may only use two. It doesn't allow me to use three, it dismisses one if I try to use three offensively. Also, your Harmony is a keyblade that while may not cut like a regular blade, may stab quite effectively." he said, nodding his head. He dismissed his keyblades, but left Light Cycle in its place.

"Keyblades are not usually sharp, but they can be. You just need to learn how to take advantage of your keyblade's structure. Strength also allows one to overcome the sharpness deficiency. But it's like a hatchet at that point - it isn't sharp but with the right shape, may be the perfect wedge." he hoped what he said was true, but after all he admitted to not being a master.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 10th 2013, 3:42 am

Keera gazed intently on Harmony. She had not been with her long but Keera could feel there was much more to Harmony than just this. She could always feel her influencing her actions as if she was steering her to a certain goal, but she couldn't tell what..

It feels as if she is keeping a secret from me. Something I am not ready to know, but that she is guiding me towards it. I am not quite sure if that is true and if it what that means for me.. but one this is definitely clear, Harmony is alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 10th 2013, 5:59 pm

Drakar nodded, he knew keyblades manifested themselves in the shape of who they are. At least, that is what he assumed. He held Ouroboros right in his hands. "Some keyblades, though, contain...Darkness." Drakar summoned the darkness in his hand, summoning Necros Ouroboros before stabbing it into the ground. The severe differences in the two showed that the KoD had a much more wicked design and was OBVIOUSLY full of darkness like how Light Cycle was OBVIOUSLY light.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 13th 2013, 7:22 pm

Yes. that would make sense. I can feel it a little, the darkness i mean. But you aren't evil, are you? You have a keyblade of darkness but you aren't evil.. Does this mean Darkness ISN'T evil or are you an exception.. This confuses me..

Keera sat down in the sand with her arms folded in a look of confoudment and defeat.. She looked at Drakar questioningly before putting her hands on her head as if she had a headache..

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 13th 2013, 7:30 pm

Drakar shook his head in response, chuckling a little. "No, I am not evil. But I am one who controls the darkness. I wouldn't suggest trying it. The abyss of the hero cycle...It's not worth it." he said, shaking his head before dismissing his Necros Ouroboros. "If you want help, seek the Nothingness which has a shadow of buildings. If you understand that....You'll be willing for some lessons." he nodded, walking away once more.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on August 15th 2013, 4:32 pm

I look forward to seeing you again sometime.

Keera walked off as well. There was no point in staying here anymore. She had found someone and gotten a little better. This was all she could have asked for.

She looked at Harmony. She still felt as if she was being pulled towards a path that she needed to travel, but she had no idea what that path was..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down