» Marionette
Kh: Like, Hard, Hate? EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Kh: Like, Hard, Hate? EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Kh: Like, Hard, Hate? EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Kh: Like, Hard, Hate? EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Kh: Like, Hard, Hate? EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Kh: Like, Hard, Hate?

Go down

Kh: Like, Hard, Hate? Empty Kh: Like, Hard, Hate?

Post by Alexa on January 24th 2009, 6:19 pm

Okay here we all know we like Kingdom Hearts. But why, what did you find hard and what did you absolutely hate.

KH2:

Like: Organization XIII, the badass group of nobodies. I didn't really like kh boys until i saw Axel, Demyx and Roxas. If you've noticed also their my favorite love triangle too. Oh, and the fact that kairi only got a hug from sora but Riku had sora crying on his knees. That game really did have a lot of yaoi moments if you look carefully.

I've never liked the gummi ship and they toned it down a little which i liked.

Hard: The ONLY boss battle that i found hard and actually made me want to break my tv was Demyx's second battle. Defeat 10 forms in 5 seconds my ass. Other than that everything else was made for the skill level of a three year old; Demyx was worth my time, Xigbar's was a little hard as well but other than that.

Hate: Storyline sucked, LOTS and LOTS of repeats of the same crummy thing. Arrive in world meet disney characters blab blah blab and cutscenes that have nothing to do with the plot.

ANother thing the boss battles and even regular fighting made me want to hurl. It was way too easy, all i really had to do was hit once and wait for the triangle button to appear. Even the boss battles were easy, EXTREMELY easy If my little brother could defeat Xemnas then you know it's way too easy. And even sephy was easy.

Also for the entire game i was waiting to be Roxas again. Being Riku for five seconds in the last fight did appeal to me a little but he needed WAY more screen time ._.

AND MY WORST HATED THING IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE GAME: Atlantica, the... singing.. *shivers and goes to find somewhere to die*

KH1:

Like: I loved the plot, i was like six when i started playing it. Lol, i thought i was going to have nightmares after i faced darkside XD. It was hard though, with all the puzzles and stuff and necessary steps to get to the bosses. Riku was my favorite charrie back then (Before Axel) so i was really into what happened to him.

Hard: The getting to the boss fights and catching that dolphin in Atlantica that thing was hard with all the heartless around. And of course Sephy and Kurt ZIsa.

Hate: The fact that i did have a nightmare about Ansem (heartless) and darkside when i was 8 lol.

I like kh1 alot XD

I don't have com so i can't say anything D:

Magic: 150
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Kh: Like, Hard, Hate? Empty Re: Kh: Like, Hard, Hate?

Post by Forte on January 25th 2009, 9:11 am

TEH KINGDUMBZ HURTZ TEW(Translation : Kingdom Hearts 2)

Like :
Er...Other than pointless mashing of buttons and cool attacks etc. etc. awesome combos etc. etc. awesome combat system etc. etc., nothing much I guess.

Hard :
If you say Sephiroth I'ma smash your skull in SO god damn hard your skull will combust into flames from the FRICTION AND FORCE OF THE IMPACT.
Demyx is HARDEST OF KH 2
Second to Demmy is fheggy little er..Wind lance guy, what's his name again..Xaldin!
Then of course Zebra Mengseckz's stupid kidnap sora scheme and his little clones buttraping you to prevent you from saving Sora from brutal anal buttseckz, it was hard at first until I figured I was supposed to blast the damn asshole, not run up to him and fail at attempting to smack mah little keyblade at the douchefaggot.

Hate :
Er...Atlantica, you know, stupid ass songs. The main 'Story'(If you can even call it a story. The Disney worlds contribute next to nothing to the main plot. It was mostly "Be stuck in a time bubble until you enter a world" "Exit the world after 5 hours of running to and fro and fighting random douchefag bosses" "Return to the world later" "Time passes by, OH NOES SOMETHING AT HOLLOW BASTION GO GO GO" "OH SHIT YOU'RE STUCK IN A WORLD THAT YOU CAN'T ENTER FROM THE OVERWORLD THING!!!!!!!!" "Suddenly the mindless plot seems to go on" "Fight a few org members here and there" "Get wtfpwnt by Demyx's god powers".) And well...Sephiroth was way too easy. Reflega ftw. Drive forms leveling is stupid. No actual method of using anti-form, and sometimes when you finally get to use Anti-form you don't have enough time to experiment and stuff or you get your ass kicked. Final Form seems to make up for it at times though..But Anti-Form is still cooler

Well..I can't think of anymore.

Kh: Like, Hard, Hate? Rozelux2Kh: Like, Hard, Hate? Rozelux
Kh: Like, Hard, Hate? 162856
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on January 25th 2009, 9:56 am

Eh.. Saving Sora from Mansex wasn't all that hard.

All i really had to do was travel in a spiral motion and stop every 30 seconds to not get hit by the walls =P

THough Riku's slow movements bugged the heck out of me.

Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on January 25th 2009, 10:25 am

*Cough*
Remember, I didn't know what to do back then. I was frustrated for awhile and decided to flank him with ranged attacks and found out those actually keep Mansex far away.

Remember kids

a range attack a day keeps the mansex away.

Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on January 25th 2009, 10:28 am

That must be why I see hardly any yaois with XIgbar and Mansex

<.< *is going to quote that*

Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on January 25th 2009, 10:37 am

Ahem.. I agree that demyx is the hardest to beat since he is the most annoying.. To me Xaldin was quite easy except i have to spam mana pots.. =.= DAMM HIM!

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on January 25th 2009, 11:05 am

Pots = sorta skill-less way of fighting Xaldin, no offense or anything. What mainly kills me off is his whirlwind thingy cause at that period in time I didn't use Reflect frequently.

Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on January 25th 2009, 12:38 pm

I hates the Xaldin, but found Demyx to be on the same level as the other Organization members... I really didnt like Luxord though. That damn dice thing made me SO MAD, and even when my stupid drive form would run out on it, I WOULD STILL BE A FUCKING DIE!!! pisses me off everytime... and somehow, dunno how exactly, I always managed to make it all the way up to mansex with Riku to set Sora free and hit the reaction command.

I don't really have issues with KH2 so much as I have them with Re: Chain of Memories. I haven't felt the drive to want to go any farther right now in that game because I'm so pissed with the battle system. It's freaking annoying. I expected it to be like KH2 as I am someone who has never played the gameboy advanced version, so I had no clue about the card system. You really have to be able to multitask in that game because you're fighting ten random things which are all attacking you, while trying to scroll through cards and trying to get over the fact that something either keeps hurting you or card breaking you. I'm more concerned about the fact that something is trying to beat the shit out of me than scrolling through the damn cards trying to find which attack card I want to use. It's pissing annoying. On top of that, I'm pissed with the storyline of the game as, although everything is identical to what I know it to be from reading the manga and reading about what happened in between, THERE ARE BARELY ANY FUCKING VOICED CUTSCENES. I like the cutscenes. They give me a break and help advance the storyline, but in the middle of my game, I don't want to READ DURING EVERY FUCKING CUTSCENE. YOU HIRED VOICE ACTORS FOR A REASON!!!!! I'm pissed on my own with the voice actors. Although Sora and Riku are the same (Hayley Joel Osment and David Galligher respectively), Kairi and Namine, SO NOT THE SAME. I was smart enough to look in the back of the pamplet only to find out that Hayden Panettiere and Britany Snow aren't doing their voices anymore. That's just the tip of the iceberg! You will never believe who's replaced them... two girls from.... CAMP ROCK. WTF. I told Disney Channel to stay out of my Kingdom Hearts, and did they? NO. I haven't even heard the voices for them, but I know that when I do, I will be throwing my controller at the screen.

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 25th 2009, 1:01 pm

KH2:

HATE:
Xaldin. Possibly my LEAST favorite member of the Organization, and the single-most annoying battle ever.
-Forms. They were/are gay. There's no point in them.
--Reaction Commands....stupid made the fighting too easy.
---Freaken gay-ass storyline. WTF? FTW?

Like:
Organization XIII.....we're SO badass.
-Playing as Riku: I was all like...."lawlz I r Rikuz!" >:3

MORE hate:
--Boss Battles were too easy.
---Repetitive Storyline. I got SO sick of Hollow Bastion, SO fast. You now know WHY I never visit there.
-The Summons: uber gayness. MORE gay than Alexa's sick and twisted imagination. I wanted to beat the hell out of Nomora after that.
--Ansem's voice: wth? It was the same dude who played Xemnas's voice, trying to do an imitation of Ansem....badly.
---Atlantica: I was all like......"I'd rather be ass-raped by Riku than go through this." I really WOULD rather be ass-raped by Riku than have to do Atlantica again.
--Keyblade: these keyblades were all like....UBER MEGA GAYNESS. It made me mad.

-.-

Here I had been sitting, waiting all year for that game to come out...and they killed it.

They better NOT kill #3, or BBS....or someone is going to see a pissy Xemmy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 25th 2009, 5:41 pm

KH1.

Like:
*The Story. (I.E: Hero fights strange creatures with mysterious weapon. Combining Final Fantasy with Disney, and creating a Multiverse-style playing field)
*The fights. (Swords shaped like Keys, what more could you ask for?)
*The Music. Simple and Clean was my favorite song for 2 1/2 years.
*Destroying Evil in the form of Dark Creatures.
*The last boss fight. (Flying around and cutting up body parts)

Hard:
*Kurt Zisa. That sonova-bitch took me ten tries with almost a dozen Elixers used.
*Phantom. I couldn't even figure out how to attack him for the first two tries.
*Sephiroth. Need I say more?

Hate:
*Sora's voice.
*The way Riku's gloves don't extend to his wrists.
*When poor animation made the character's have poorly made mouths in important scenes.
*Sora's big shoes.

KH2:

Like:
*The new combat system.
*Drives. TWO Keyblades. (Eventually three in Final Form)
*The epic battles.
*The Lion King being featured.
*Destroying Evil in the form of both Dark creatures AND empty shells.
*Watching Sora smack Xemnas up with his Keyblade and the Road To Dawn.
*Xemnas' speech when he's talking to Kingdom Hearts.
*The fact this one gave more answers.
*Gummi-Ships.
*Much larger worlds.
*The fact I got so addicted, by now, I've slain over 10,000 Heartless and 6,000 Nobodies. (I swear to God)
*When I beat Xemnas the first time and saw the ending, I felt so happy and for some reason, I felt entirely optimistic about everything for about a month.

Hard:
*Xaldin.
*The Groundshaker. (MASSIVE Heartless in Pride Lands)
*Berserker Nobodies. (Damn things take forever to kill)
*Sephiroth. (Even WITH Ultima Weapon!)

Hate:
*Sephiroth.
*The fact I didn't get to kill Maleficient again.
*Ansem the Wise died.
*That Sora still has big shoes.
*That I couldn't fight Xemnas in the first fight again.
*Riku didn't get to fight beside me in his, "Xehanort Form."
*That Riku wears only one wrist-band.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on January 25th 2009, 6:24 pm

Sadly I'm not that skilled yet.. cause i still can't bet Larx and Luxord.. =.= DAMM THEM!

KH2 Final Mix+

Like:
STORYLINE! yes i love it!
Music!
Fights!

Hard:
Lets see.. who i haven't bet in the data battles.. that would be Luxord(I cant bet the last part where he traps you and force you to play) and Larxene(she is just too freaking fast)
The Enigmatic Knight (Damm your defence and locking of my magic usage!)

Hate:
Can't fight sephiroth again. (he's just fun to fight with)
Can't find all the orihalcon+ that easily like KH.

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on January 26th 2009, 1:02 am

*Proceeds to beat up Nic screaming Reflega over and over again*

>: D Reflega pwnz Sefiruthz so easily he's a god damn joke in the game. Just wait for him to do the sword combos, spam reflega so the reflections damage Sephiroth massively, proceed to give him an ass beating. Also, make sure you have that mid-air recovery thing equipped, so whenever he teleports to you you immediately recover and give him a mid-air combo, that usually takes out many of his bars. I don't even need Ultima Weapon to beat Sephiroth. (On the side note, Ultima isn't even THAT powerful D:)

One thing I definitely hate is like most of the keyblades are useless.

Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Yima on January 26th 2009, 1:13 am

KH1:

Like: The story line, the symbolism of the game, every time I play this game I get something new out of it just from the symbolism, the characters were represented well giving me a truly good idea of each of them almost lie I had been standing there next to them without a barrier, the boss fights were so much fun in this game... I liked that I got to choose my path at the start from my statistics and then based on questions that I was asked (I take those questions seriously as if I was answering them), my favorite fight was with Maleficent in her normal form (me lv 40 or so... I choose the wand and gave up the sword), my favorite keyblade was oathkeeper... I used it even after I got ultima weapon.. :3, I enjoyed the gummi ships once I figured them out... I made a ship out of all my spare parts... :3 it was huge but had so much defense and health... and lasers :3. I also liked that you could choose how long you stayed on the island (earning shiny stones and exp... I got off last time at I think..12 lv.... the fights int he game could be difficult... if I didn't stay on my toes I died... (could be because of my choice of wand and no sword too... my friends choose sword or shield and gave up the staff...), I liked the variety of words, and the worlds immensely... my favorite of the KH series so far.

Hard: Getting to Hallow Bastion the first time.... that's when I really started to learn how to customize... the fight with Riku when he was possessed completely... that was my second favorite fight, Maleficent was hard for me too... she is a well rounded mage, maze under Hallow Bastion... I liked the puzzles...but I still haven't figured out how to get the doors to let me where I want to go... :[ thogh I may not be able to realistically... :'{

Hate: n/a

KH2:

Like: I did enjoy the World that Never was... the organization fights...

Hard: Xaldin, Luxford, and something else... *pondering

Hate: :twisted: (I will get back to this later....)

ReChain of Memories: I will get back to you on that... got it and stil have to play it >.<

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on January 26th 2009, 1:38 am

I know that Forte.. I just like to fight him and beat him.. AHH it gives great pleasure.. xD Yes i defeated sephiroth.. wakakakaka.. He's too easy compare to larxene.. =.= HER MOVES ARE CRAZY!

Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 26th 2009, 6:59 am

Kh2

Like:

Most of the Org boss fights.
Using the almighty anti-form to nearly kill some of the bosses single handedly
Xemnas, Xigbar, and Xaldin all start with X!

Hard:

Xaldin.....STUPID GIANT SPEAR DRAGON WITH YOUR ALMIGHTY WIND ABILITIES

Luxord wtf is going on!??!? What do I do? Do I smash the cards? Yeah? I guess I just smash his cards to win! Wtf a game in the middle of the fight? Uhhhhh I pick X! OMG I GOT TURNED INTO A DICE! HOP AWAY!!!

Hate:

Final Form Xemnas in his MooMoo suit! I got killed on the final attack because my triangle button got stuck

SEPHIROTH! Dun Dun Duhhhh

Xigbar <,< Appearntly the first time I did it Vex forgot to turn off the extra Xigbar....T.T I was ok....until they both went into their desperation attack at the same time....SOOOOOOOOOO MANY FRIGGEN ARROWS! I COULDNT EVEN SEE! *Sob*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 26th 2009, 9:00 am

-,-

X is for.....XEE PEOPLE KICKING YOUR ASSES!
IT EEZ NOT A MOO-MOO SUIT, Xiggy! >:c You're just mad because I kicked your buttox.

Places where I died:

KHI:
Ursula--believe it or not, she killed me like five times.
Kurt Zisa- He hops around ALL over the place, and that spiral attack is REALLY annoying.
Phantom--It took me getting to level 99 to beat him.
Ansem-Yeah, he killed me once.

COM:
Hades--when one doesn't have enough cure cards, things go epic wrong.
Captain Hook--freaken multi-hit combo crap, I couldn't even beat him with Riku, so I made Pinky do it.
Marluxia- I can't even TELL you how many times the "clone" Marluxia kicked my ass.
Repliku- As Riku, he's a badass son of a biscuts-eating jackass.

KHII:

Xaldin: I died at LEAST ten times.
Xigbar: Managed to die once, got caught in anti form while trying to shoot Xig with wisdom form attacks....epic die.
Xemnas: I kicked my own ass. It was the fact that I hadn't used Reflect...ever...and therefore my multi-sword attacks on the armored controller hurt like a bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on January 26th 2009, 9:45 am

No, it's not a MooMoo suit or a Zebra suit. IT'S A PENGUIN SUIT!

Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Silek on January 26th 2009, 10:54 am

KH1

Like: Final Boss Fight

Hard: Stupid 101 Dalmations.

Hate: The end, I mean really?

KH2

Like: Org XIII

Hard: Xemnas was maybe the hardest boss and even he was easy.

Hate: Reaction Commands, to easy to defeat the bosses.

Re: Chains of Memories

Like: Fighting as Sora and Riku

Hard: Adapting to the card system

Hate: The fact that the only voice acting scenes are always between Sora, Riku, or org members.

Chains of Memories

Like: Originality

Hard: Vexen, considering I wasn't very good with a gameboy

Hate: No voice Scenes.
Silek

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on January 26th 2009, 12:06 pm

=P Xemnas with his fur coat, i bet on first try...

lol, i use keyblades as accessories almost. It all depends on which one looks best... <.<

Drives i use for fun time. It's fun to fly. Though leveling up stinks D:

Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum