» Marionette
(Open) Episode 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
(Open) Episode 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
(Open) Episode 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
(Open) Episode 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
(Open) Episode 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

(Open) Episode 2

Go down

(Open) Episode 2 Empty (Open) Episode 2

Post by Kang on July 23rd 2013, 9:46 pm

I touched down in a new world, landing among some snowy mountains. I jumped out of my ship and rubbed my head. After that last visit in the Isles of Destiny, I wondered if every world was like that. Full of such odd people, that is. I shivered as a cold breeze of wind rushed over me. Why did I have to pick somewhere so cold to park?

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou
Kang
Kang

Back to top Go down

(Open) Episode 2 Empty Re: (Open) Episode 2

Post by Jackal on July 23rd 2013, 9:51 pm

The pumpkin headed being looked towards another person entering the area after the last encounter of his. His clothes were tattered and he looked a bit beaten but otherwise he was fine due to the time lapse. "Heeeeeyyy, what is that thing?" He asked, intrigued. He wondered what this device was and why this fleshy creature was so cold in this area. He was probably from somewhere warmer or had an innate weakness to the cold.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kang on July 23rd 2013, 10:00 pm

I blinked several times as a man appeared, with a pumpkin where a head should be. Was it a mask or a helmet? Seems too much of a hassle to wear it constantly.

"That?" I asked, pointing to my ship. "It's a gummi ship."

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou
Kang
Kang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on July 23rd 2013, 10:09 pm

"A what???" He asked, confused. What the heck was a gummi ship and why was it even called that? Gummi? Like gummi worms? If anything HE should know about it because it sounds like a Halloweentown creation. He leaned on his cane while observing this piece of fine technology. It didn't even look delicious.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kang on July 23rd 2013, 11:38 pm

This guy was kind of a character, I noted. "It's a gummi ship. A space ship created out of space rocks called gummis, or something," I explained. "And they aren't actually gummies, like the candy. Trust me," I added, sticking out my tongue in disgust.

Last edited by Kang on July 24th 2013, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou
Kang
Kang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on July 23rd 2013, 11:44 pm

"Oh." He said, disappointed. "How would one go about making one of these anyway?" He asked, plotting out one of the ideas he had. He drew a horrible pumpkin into the snow with his cane and then drew a stick figure version of himself by the side of it. "It's giant pumpkin!" He exclaimed, enthusiastically. "It's my face in space." He continued, before laughing to himself all giggly like. The the idea made him ecstatic.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kang on July 27th 2013, 12:54 am

"Uhh," I said, scratching my cheek. "I'm not sure really. I just bought this from a shop in my world," I explained to him, shrugging helplessly. I watched as the guy would draw a pumpkin and giggle at his joke. "What's your name, by the way? I'm Kang."

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou
Kang
Kang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on July 27th 2013, 3:12 am

"Jackal." He replied, thinking about finding a location to purchase a gummi ship. "Y'know any places like that around here?" He asked, looking around and wondering if there was a way to help him on his adventure and potentially go him after the exploration of the worlds about. Perhaps this one too had a door to another realm like Halloweentown. "Why do you go into space with them anyway?"

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kang on July 28th 2013, 2:35 am

I shrugged hopeless. "Sorry," I said, "I just got here, but I know a place back in my home world." Jackal asked another odd question. I had to think about it for a second. "I guess it's because it's the only way I can, and I really want to explore new worlds, so I've got no other choice."

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou
Kang
Kang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on July 28th 2013, 2:59 am

"Huh, it's alright. I'll try to build my own ship. Mind if I look through the parts of yours to see if I can understand it?" He asked, proceeding whether or not he had permission. While he would try to take apart and reconnect things he would ask, "So, you can only get to other worlds by flying into space?" He continued messing with the ship but putting the parts back when it was appropriate. "Well, how many are there?" He continued to ask. He didn't know much about anything except the world he was from and all this information was interesting.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kang on August 14th 2013, 9:03 pm

(sorry i've been absent, life got busy)

Jackal started to take my ship apart without even waiting for an answer. "I, uh, be careful with that," I said, nervous. "I don't really know how to fix or repair it." I continued to watch him as he continued to tinker with my ship. I didn't want to end up stranded here. "I've only been to three so far," I said. "But as far as I can tell, there are dozens. If that."

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou
Kang
Kang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackal on October 19th 2013, 10:44 pm

(SORRY. I'M HORRIBLE. I WON'T KEEP YOU HERE ANY LONGER.)

"Ah, okay." He said, walking away absent minded disappearing from the area they were in. He completely forgot that Kang wasn't just an imaginary friend of his.

Jackal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kang on October 23rd 2013, 12:12 am

The guy just left. "Weird," I mumbled. I began to walk down the mountain in an opposite direction. I hoped I would be able to find a village soon because I was hungry.

Characters:
Mana
Sicarius
Xramu
Vex
Shirou
Kang
Kang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content