I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Slight situation (need admin/mod for help) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Slight situation (need admin/mod for help) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Slight situation (need admin/mod for help) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Slight situation (need admin/mod for help) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Slight situation (need admin/mod for help) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Slight situation (need admin/mod for help)

Go down

Slight situation (need admin/mod for help) Empty Slight situation (need admin/mod for help)

Post by zaiker on January 23rd 2009, 9:00 pm

When I came back, I didnt remember my pass, and since I wanted to start over anyways, I decided to make a new character. So I did, named Trikean, but since I needed a new email, I made one to be used just to let me sign up. When I did sign up, I never got the activation email (including when I am posting this, so delay is out of the question). Anyways, I came back to this website, hoping that I didnt need the email to at least sign on. It said the account was not made/activated, so I tried using my old account (this one). Apperently, I rememebered, so when I made the new (rpg) character, I named it Trikean, but not before checking the members list, noting that the account name wasnt on there. So today, I decided to edit my account information, noticing that I could change the username, which I thought was a admin/mod only feature. When I did attempt to change it to Trikean, it said the name was already taken. Putting Zaiker back in, I looked at the members list again, seeing that it still was not on the list. This is when I start this request.

Long story short: Made new account that never gave me confirmaition email, so I logged on to this one, and went to change the username. However, I couldnt change it to Trikean, even though he isnt on the members list.

Requests: Deletion of Trikean, my new unactivated account, so I may change this username to this, so it can fit my rpg character. Before anyone asks me this, I would prefer not to change the character (rpg) to Zaiker, as since I started an entire new one, I would prefer to have a new name for it. It would also help anyone who remembers my old account, as they may believek I am using my old (previous website) character, so I do not wish to be considered cheating by doing anything I wouldnt/couldnt do before this.

Also, I apoligise if this is in the wrong category, but I did look at the others, and since I did not see any specifically 'assistance' ones, I thought this would be the place it would fit in the most.

zaiker

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum