I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion)

Go down

Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion) Empty Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion)

Post by Paleo Ansem on July 19th 2013, 5:21 pm

This could be classified as a suggestion however I really don't see the use for this to be a suggestion and rather have a discussion on it

We're all aware kingdom hearts is fantasy that much is known so my question to you all is this

With you're own rping and what not do you believe really like dieases belong on the site real diseases, not referring to mako poison or anything such as that more along on the lines of you're character having to worry about a slice being infected going to the doctor having it treated, what is your stance on the whole concept of having. Real dieases here?

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion) Empty Re: Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion)

Post by Yima on July 19th 2013, 5:33 pm

There was an rp I once did with Tementeye where I had to take him to the hospital and we snuck out after he was well enough to walk.... hope they don't find out I have ruled words... that bill has to be big by now x.x (traverse town)

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like
Yima
Yima

Back to top Go down

Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion) Empty Re: Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion)

Post by Paleo Ansem on July 19th 2013, 5:48 pm

I'm informing traverse town medical staffs but wow I never even knew that.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 19th 2013, 6:00 pm

it really depends if you want to rp it out. i mean it is fantasy and imo it's too real and technical as is *shrug*

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on July 19th 2013, 6:04 pm

I understand that but then you also have to look at it like if someone attempted to create the "cancer blast" or the "aids blast" or "erectile dysfunction wave"

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on July 19th 2013, 6:09 pm

those shouldn't be allowed. at least not comparable to those irl counterparts. but yeah

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on July 19th 2013, 6:10 pm

Well those were the obvious "no." Ones well maybe not erectile dysfunction wave

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on July 19th 2013, 6:25 pm

It be an interesting way to react or contribute to IC battle stress, might be a new biological warfare to rpg battles that could bring us into a different age :P lol

Also ya I see this being more so along the lines up to the rpger themselves at the time of the rpg choosing or not to add this to their story. To add some intense drama to it or make it more realistic or equal not to.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on July 19th 2013, 11:59 pm

I could see us do a site-wide plot in which a pandemic spreads throughout the worlds, inhibiting magic temporarily, raising the cost of it, out something else that'll trip us all up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerie Faye on July 20th 2013, 12:04 am

Kenos wrote:I could see us do a site-wide plot in which a pandemic spreads throughout the worlds, inhibiting magic temporarily, raising the cost of it, out something else that'll trip us all up.

I'm for this. Also world leaders and other people could develop a vaccine for it. So long as it isn't done Pandemic 2 style I'm all for it.

Pandemic 2 Style:
Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion) 10dbp6v

Also biological warfare for the win.

Illusion
Light

Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion) J5w8x2
Where fantasy and disease meet (Discussion) 27Va

~Valerie's Theme~
~Valerie's Spar Theme~
~Valerie's Battle Theme~

[18:56:50] * Kia noms the sweet stack
[18:28:41] @ Shirou : You slept with Drakar >.> I assume you didn't have standards.
Etz's Words of Wisdom wrote:[16:59:04] @ Etzolix : It's like saying, "I hate getting burned." Then putting oil on yourself before playing with a lighter.
[16:09:51] Fletcher : I thought it would be fun to mess around with a dick
Valerie Faye
Valerie Faye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down