I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar]

Go down

Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar] Empty Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar]

Post by Takeshi on July 13th 2013, 2:38 pm

Pride, Impatience, Hope. These were the emotions that were running through the Mayor on this day. He had just recently Mastered his small degree of control over light, and then found a metal that increased its properties in battle. Needless to say he had commissioned an armor to be made from this new metal. He had modeled it after an ancient armor he had found in a book and Dubbed it The Armor of The Light. It hid his face entirely, and was of decent weight, but it would be very helpful in the fight to come. He was fighting drakar yet again, this time would be different from last time however, he had strategy on his side now....

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar] Empty Re: Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar]

Post by Adrian King on July 13th 2013, 11:11 pm

Template test:

Drakar

Chiral Ouroboros

Drakar had appeared before Tyler, ready to fight and cracking his neck. He was wearing his Leviathan Armor with his Mystic Pauldrons and newly-formed Hand of the Leviathan. In his left hand, he drew his Pariah and on the right he drew his Light Bringer slowly and with a exaggerated motion for intended dramatic effect. He spun his Pariah around, letting the tip of Light-Bringer grind against the ground. He was intent on fighting Tyler but noticed his new full suit of armor. Hopefully it was stronger than the brittle suit of armor he wore before.

"It seems I must come here to teach you a lesson on your own turf." Drakar had no doubt Tyler would have difficulty but he hoped it wouldn't be short unlike the previous battle. He limbered up and expected a movement advantage with the suit of armor hopefully slowing him down.

Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar] Diothr11
I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar] Empty Re: Round Four With The Chiral Ouroboros [Drakar]

Post by Takeshi on July 14th 2013, 1:16 pm

When Drakar appeared in front of him Tyler Would summon his two light swords, Lightbringer and Mayors Sword. He was ready for this fight, he had a advantage that drakar would not know of until he decided to tell him what it was. Thankfully his speed wasnt decreased to where he was slow, yes he wasn't fast normally, and yes the weight of his armor did slow him down. But he was strong enough to muscle his way through it. He would not say anything as the wrappings on mayors sword would disappear and he pulled Lightbringer from its long sheathe. Thankfully he had the home field advantage, He knew this area like the back of his hand. This was where he had first lost to Drakar, the marketplace. He had specifically blocked it off and had shopkeepers moved to the sandlot for the time being, this way they didn't have to worry about hurting citizens. This time would be different, he would make the first move! He would walk towards drakar, his weapons lowered as if he was simply going to walk over to him and shake his hand before they started fighting. But then he would flick his wrist and slash at drakar with lightbringer! He would then bring the slightly heavier mayors sword across his chestplate, hopefully doing some damage to it!

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on July 14th 2013, 1:37 pm

Template test:

Drakar

Chiral Ouroboros

Drakar had rushed Tyler, using both his blades to deflect Tyler's simple attacks as he snap-kicked towards his foe's throat with his heavy boot. If he is correct, a blunt attack as such should damage the bonds of his helmet to his suit of armor. He noticed it was covered in leather so after he made his attempt he would try to manuever away from Tyler. He had a trick up his sleeve different from before, hopefully it would work. If his snap-kick didn't work, he would use a thrust kick to create a distance, just needing to know what material his throat was protected in.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on July 17th 2013, 1:57 pm

When drakar attempted to snap-kick him in the throat Tyler backed up slightly, then got kicked in the chest, putting distance between the two of them! But it didn't really faze tyler, his chestplate was much more solid than it was the last time they had fought, this time he was wearing steel, so this fight would be quite different from their last one. He would then laugh as Lightbringer became covered in light energy, then he swung it, sending a arc of light straight at Drakar!

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on July 17th 2013, 2:04 pm

Drakar

Chiral Ouroboros

Drakar rolled forward, allowing him to dodge the arc while rising to his feet, swinging his nodachi's heavy blade down on Tyler's head. He reversed it so the back end would send vibrations through the armor, possibly disorienting him momentarily. He used Pariah to try and press Tyler's arm against his body, restricting swinging and hopefully pinning him. If his first attack would succeed he would push his Lightbringer, letting it clang on the ground behind Tyler and summoning Light Cycle and trying to pull back, catching the horn-like structure of his helmet and pulling him to the ground or yank the helmet off, accommodating the manuever with a swing of his body.  

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on July 17th 2013, 3:34 pm

When drakar tried to bring his nodachi down on his head Tyler quickly held up Lightbringer over his head, stopping the nodachi! Then he noticed Drakar try and pin his so he couldn't do what he did, thankfully though he had moved his left arm a split second before he tried to pin his arms, so the only one he had pinned was his right arm. So he tried getting away from drakar, moving his head out of the way of the nodachi and slashing at his face with lightbringer!

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on July 17th 2013, 3:39 pm

Drakar

Chiral Ouroboros

Drakar didn't let Tyler make a space between the two, keeping his nodachi against the other's Lightbringer and swiftly moving his Pariah away, positioning it quickly to stab at Tyler's leather-protected throat. It wouldn't be aimed to dig directly but if successful, it would cause a minor wound in an area that would need attention. Drakar assumed it would make breathing painful and thus cause a disruption in focus. If he was successful, he would push his Nodachi behind Tyler, summon his Necros Ouroboros and aim it at the leather part of his arm's joint under the shoulder, aiming as if he was going to keyspear. "You know how this ends." Drakar taunted.   

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on July 17th 2013, 3:47 pm

As he tried to push down on lightbringer more with his nodachi Tyler would suddenly stop applying force to the blade, allowing drakars nodachi to most likely slide right off of it in a cascade of sparks! He would then step back, freeing his other arm and slashed at drakars neck as he most likely stumbled forward from the sudden lack of an opposing force! He would then move back, trying to put distance between him and drakar

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on July 28th 2013, 9:18 pm

Unable to continue his plan further, he brought his keyblade up, attempting to smack Tyler's arm away from him. He reared back with his lightbringer, countering one attack to continue the other. How he positioned himself allowed him to keep his head away from the other blade hopefully. In a sudden switch, he spun, using the side of his Hand of the Leviathan to catch the horns of Tyler's armor and either bring him to the ground or tear off his helmet. If his first counter didn't work the way he wanted, he would use the side of his gauntlet to hook the blade opposing his keyblade of darkness to prevent further attacks and aim his keyblade at Tyler's underarm so he could soon keyspear. His other blade in this alternate scenario would continue opposing the sword it was and Drakar would try to stop Tyler from opening up a distance.

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on July 30th 2013, 4:03 pm

When Drakar had caught both of his blades in another block and keyspear setup Tyler would simply let go of the sword in his right hand, then he smiled as faint white sparks started coming off of his fingertips, then he would point at drakar's face, a white lightning bolt coming off of it as soon as he pointed! If it connected it would likely send him into a sort of seizure state due to how close he was to Drakar when he fired it off. He didn't want to have to use it at this close a range, but he had been left no choice, it was either blast him in the face or get shot in the shoulder with a keyspear, and he was done with losing to that spell...But as soon as he fired at drakar he would summon Mayors Sword again and would slash at his face with the large blade, then he would attempt a thrust kick to put distance between him and his opponent while he scanned his stance and fighting style for openings that he could exploit.

(100-40=60)

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on July 30th 2013, 8:07 pm

Drakar wrote:
Drakar

Chiral Ouroboros

Drakar, in response to Tyler releasing his blade, would immediately respond with one of his spells, Blue Jay Slaying, his Necros Ouroboros imbued with magic. He did not pause for aesthetics, immediately striking at Tyler's helmet. Although Tyler had spewed his own magic, the attack would surely continue even if his spell also struck him. The strength he put behind his strike would obviously deal damage to Tyler, if not direct damage he would cause his helmet to slam against his face hopefully. The bolt of light launched at him would surely send him back but he wanted to land a strike before hand.

[MP: 80 - 30: Blue Jay Slaying]
[MP: 50]   

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on August 4th 2013, 9:14 pm

When Drakar swung his keyblade at his head Tyler instinctively moved his head to the right, causing the magically enhanced keyblade to simply shear one of the horn-like protrusions clean off instead of actually hitting him in the head! This wouldn't affect his aim with the lightning at all, so He watched as it collided with Drakars face, likely causing major muscle spasms due to the bolt hitting his skull, which would either cause all of his muscles to lock up, or make him black out from the sudden electric current coursing through his body. Either way this fight was going to be over soon.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 4th 2013, 9:55 pm

Since Tyler didn't move his head out of the keyblade's direction and the fact he only moved it to the right, his keyblade connected, sinking through the helmet and causing a shockwave that would tear his helmet apart and cause severe head trauma to Tyler and possibly end the match for the two. But, at the same time, Drakar was blown back afterwards by the large bolt of electricity. How his keyblade was positioned would cause him to tug it across Tyler's face if he wasn't blown back by and possibly form a scar around the cheek bone area and with a slight chance of damaging his eye. As Drakar rolled against the ground, he was heavily disoriented and could not stand up straight. He stumbled on the ground before letting go of his keyblade an re-summoning it to his hand. He could not aim properly but after many drastic moments, he waited for a chance to aim the tip of his keyblade at Tyler. The other weapon he held was flung away when he was knocked back. He couldn't see well as his vision was severely blurred but he slowly regained his strength and balance. In order to protect himself, he summoned his Ouroboros Spawn to accompany his sides.

[MP: 50 - 15: Ouroboros Spawn]
[MP: 35]

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on August 4th 2013, 10:33 pm

When Drakars weapon connected with his helmet it sent a shockwave through it that worked to tear it apart, causing the Helmet to crack in six places as the sheer force of it sent him back a few feet, the shards flying from the cracks causing cuts on his face as he landed hard on the ground and his Helmet fell apart. At this point he couldn't see out of his left eye due to everything being a blurry red on his left side. He didn't have the mp he needed to summon a number of creatures or his ravens so he simply mumbled the phrase needed to summon his picky flying wolf, Stormdancer. The wolf would appear at his left side, taking him under one of its wings for protection, getting quite a lot of blood on its feathers as it did so, wiping some of the blood that was making tracks down his masters face with the wing.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian King on August 4th 2013, 11:14 pm

Drakar summoned his Light Cycle and propped himself up with it. Slowly he rose. He was still willing to fight but he knew if he moved any more he would collapse. They both dealt point-blank blows to each other. His Ouroboros Spawn were on the verge of attacked. He panted, dismissing his Ouroboros Spawn. "Stand....If you can't stand I win. When we both stand it'll be a draw...." he said. The bolt of lightning didn't do much to create a wound but it did have a good knock-back force so his injury was of a shorter term. But then he decided to use Reaper Raid to toss his Necros Ouroboros. As it picked up speed, an all-too-familiar attack to Tyler. Created an advantage last time. Without Reaper Raid's ability to fixate his position, he wouldn't be able to aim even with his vision returning. Inches away from Tyler and Stormdancer, sinking into the ground. "You know I'm one resilient son of a bitch." he laughed before coughing.

[MP: 35-15: Reaper Raid]
[MP: 20]

I can haz Omens?
Adrian King
Adrian King

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on August 5th 2013, 12:55 pm

When the keyblade landed in front of Tyler he reached out and grabbed the handle of it, using it to pull himself up off of his knees and onto his feet, keeping his hand on Stormdancer to make sure he wouldn't fall to his knees again, This match would be the one match where he was finally at equal strength with his rival. He looked at Stormdancer and the wolf nodded and folded one of it's wings up against its body, allowing it's master to mount it if he needed to. This match is a draw, I shall now take my leave. He told the ouroboros before mounting his wolf and letting it fly him away to his ship, but instead it flew him to a nearby hospital, his wounds would be treated and likely fixed completely while he was there, now unconscious from the high amount of blood he had lost today...

{Topic Exit}

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down