I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy. EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy. EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy. EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy. EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy. EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy.

Go down

Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy. Empty Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy.

Post by Guest on January 22nd 2009, 10:32 am

So....I was all....listening to mah Ipodz......and I found SANCTUARY. And I was all like......

THAT BE SOOOO FREAKEN AWESOME AS LIKE....AN ADVERTISEMENT. totally.

So I've been like......drawing......it.....by hand.....but Ima need helpz. Becuase, I'm not the TOTALLY GREATEAST ARTIST EVER.
>.> If I was......I wouldn't be here. (kidding.)

Thingz Pinkeh needz fo' herz awesomez idea, to brhing mo ppl to teh ar phez:

--Someone with SOME form of "color stuff in with a computer so Pinky doesn't have to spend nine HOURS coloring them in with her n00b colored pencils" program.

---Someone with "ima have awezome movie skeelz"

---Another super fantastically super kewls artist(s) person who can help me doodle. (of whom I am giving le idiot mailing address to, thus being able to trade art with said person in order to make better doodles for zee super awesome totally coll advertisement thingy.)

---PEOPLE'S IRL PICTURES. *<--see super gigantical awesome note of doom.

With Children of Heart (That comic strip I started waaaaaaaay back in last August) becoming more and more popular on KHinsider.com, people have been looking at the old website. (because I and mah n00bness have neglected to change the web address...which is MY fault.) The characters (Xeremij, Leo, Enigma, Ansem, Trickster, Roxas, Morpheous, Biscuts, Zexion, Celox, Ikara, Alexa, Forte, Pinky, Axel NON-PALEO, and Demyx) are becoming a smashing success, despite my lack of awesome doodle skills.
So, I'm using the following characters and their roles in said advertisement. (TELL ME IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR CHARACTER IN THERE, so I CAN EDIT IT.)

--Juste (ncp I put in. She's been the eyes and ears of the readers so far in the series. N00b.)
--Alexa (Who appears in Destiny Islands, giving people a general idea of how you're greeted upon arrival here, and shoves Juste into a portal leading into Hollow Bastion.)
-Roxas (Who appears in Hollow Bastion, and saves Juste from a Behemoth.)
--Axel (only appears for the first one minute of the song, representing Paleo Axel, who lets a slip of paper with a heart drawn onto it into the air.)
--Zexion (for like....maybe twenty seconds appears and catches said paper, where we then look into the adventures of Juste.)
-Xeremij (who appears in Hollow Bastion with Roxas, Pinky, and Ikara.)
--Morpheous (Who also appears in Hollow Bastion, attacking Roxas.)
---Biscuts (Who is not only uber sexy, but attacks with a lightning bolt.)
--Swaiti (who I will have SIGNIFICANT times drawing because of my lack of awesome skeleton drawing skills, appears in Hollow Bastion with Morpheous and Biscuts, and attacks Xeremij.)
--Trickster (of course, who appears alongside Morph and the gang...and of course, attacks me.)
---Lenneth (this will be his first time appearing in Children of Heart, as well as Riku's, He and Juste fight one another in Kingdom Hearts.)
---Riku (who only appears on the Station of Awakening floor.) >.< Sorry Riku!
--Ikara (who, like I said, is helping Roxas and friends defeat the Heartless in Hollow Bastion, and is attacked by Swaiti during the guitar session of the song.)

*Super gigantical awesome note of doom.

Why does teh Pinkeh need this blackmail?
>.> It's NOT blackmail, stupid negative-talking person. It's for the video. Don't piss, it'll be fine, and they'll go by SO fast, they won't even see you. Every picture is going to be up there for like, HALF a second, and then we move on with life. Even xemnas gave me a picture.

So....if anyone can help me out with this uber massive project....PM.

Back to top Go down

Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy. Empty Re: Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy.

Post by Guest on January 22nd 2009, 12:05 pm

-.-

You didn't ASK me for it, you twisted my arm and FORCED me to give it up. It's not like I had a choice in the matter.

Back to top Go down

Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy. Empty Re: Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy.

Post by Silek on January 22nd 2009, 12:24 pm

now enough Axel.... he should be seen with Yima in castle Obliviom rather than letting go of a peice of paper.
Silek

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on January 22nd 2009, 12:35 pm

How about taking off his shirt? ._. [/moreAxelfangirlness]

And one question. Can i burn Juste? Pwease?

Magic: 150
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post by Silek on January 22nd 2009, 1:06 pm

Alexa wrote:How about taking off his shirt? ._. [/moreAxelfangirlness]

That'll definetly bring in the female roleplayers.
Silek

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on January 22nd 2009, 4:19 pm

*sticks hand up in the air and waves it around* kairi has photoshop cs3 skillz! and it sounds like a super cool idea, im just sad that im not in it!! >-<

~314 posts before site hack~
~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

Ansem: Fine, what was the last sound you heard?
Biccie: it was "blah ragha blargha"
Ansem: No, it was "ragha blarghara", but you were really close.
PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nobody Trickster on January 22nd 2009, 6:00 pm

like fucking hell i'm helping

i'll just watch as you all suck immensely at it

cept for kairi and axel...they might do well

but the rest of you are still fucktards

Nobody Trickster
Nobody Trickster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 22nd 2009, 8:09 pm

i wanna see a doodle of meh =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Enduro on January 22nd 2009, 10:42 pm

sure im game for it

i can totally make a biscuits "get down"

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 23rd 2009, 6:09 am

GAH! I'm begining to wish I hadn't put this uuuuuuuup!

Guys, will you QUIT PMING ME about this!? I asked ONLY for people who were going to help me out, NOT for nine bajillion "omtehjesus iz i ins teh comik!?" PMs.
Kairi, I'm going to kinda need your help with zee coloring of teh pictures of awesomeness...whenever it is I finish doodling them.

When people appeared in the COH series:

Juste: First episode, Destiny Islands. She's pretty much in every episode. Gets her ass beat by Alexa and Trickster. ((You're welcome.))

Alexa: First, Third, and Sixth episodes, Destiny Islands, then in the World that Never Was. She will be re-appearing in the World that Never Was in the Ninth Episode.

Zexion: First, Second, Fourth, and Sixth Episode. Castle Oblivion, then in Hollow Bastion with Roxas. He will be appearing in the Eigth, Ninth, and Tenth episodes as well, and he makes his leave in the Tenth Episode.

Axel: Paleo Axel only appears in the first episode for a whole page. The Axel AFTER him appeared in the Sixth Episode, in the Rift episode, where he also makes his leave.

Trickster: Appeared in the Second Episode with Biscuts and Morph and Swaits. Also Appeared in the sixth and is GOING to appear in the Eigth episode, where the war starts. Because of high demand, he will also appear in episodes 7-10, and further on into episode eleven, where Biscuts then kicks his rear.

Roxas: Appears in the first, second, fourth, fifth, and sixth episodes, all in either Castle Oblivion or Hollow Bastion. In the Ninth episode, he and Neo will attack Agrahbah in operation desert storm.

Ikara: Appeared in the Sixth episode with Tirena and Xnick, but will appear in the ninth installment when the last battle errupts. She's quite a popular character.

Morpheous: Introduced alongside Biscuts and Swaiti in Episode six. Will leave in Episode eight.

Neo: Enters in Episode eight, and will appear in numerous episodes afterwards.

Biscuts: Came in episode six, but because of high demands will appear in more episodes. Very popular character.

Enigma: Appeared in episode two, with Celox and Pinky. Also appeared in episodes three, four, five and six. Will appear in Episodes 7-10.

Swaiti: Appeared with Morph in episode six. High demands have made him a popular character next to Biccie, Celox, and Ikara. He will continue to appear in later episodes, uncluding the epic battle where he dies.

Riku: Hasn't appeared in COH, but will in this particular advertisement at the very end. Scheduled to appear in Episode eight, which is when the war will start.

Yima: Has only appeared once in the series, with Celox in episode six. He will continue to appear, including in episode ten, where Xemnas kidnapps both he and Forte.

Forte: Appears twice in the series, both times in Traverse Town. He will continue to add his comical whiz, and will arrive in the World that Never Was with Yima.

Xemnas: Appeared only once in the entire six episodes, being only in the World that Never Was for about half a page. He will appear more and more often as the War commences.

Demyx: Scheduled to appear in the eigth episode. Appears more and more as the war moves on.

Kairi: Appeared only twice, usually talking to Roxas. <---I'm SORRY KAIRI! >.<

Celox: appeared in episode two, four, six, and will continue to move along in the storyline until the further along episode thirteen, where somehow she'll go missing...not sure how that'll go just yet. Tragically popular.

Pinky: Appears three times; once in Olympus, once in Atlantica, and a third time in Hollow Bastion during the rift. Scheduled to return when the war sparks up, and will leave again in the ninth episode, and then return again in the tenth. Also appears in an alternate episode where Ansem is poisoned by Rufus.

Kratos: Appears in Olympus during the short period of time between the Rift and the first St. White's day fest in episode three.

Rufus: Appears in Beast's Castle and Hollow Bastion, both times under persuit by Pinky. Also appears shortly in the World That Never Was in the final battle.

Ansem: Appears numerous times, most often in the St. White's Day festival and the Christmas Party. Also appears in the alternate episode where Rose hunts down Rufus for the antidote for the Mako Poison. Appears in the final battle as well.

Lenneth: Hasn't appeared in the series yet. Making his debut in this advertisement, as he fights against Juste with his Heartless. She DOES defeat the Heartless, but Lenneth makes sure she doesn't forget him, and leaves a nice burn on her arm as a reminder of who is REALLY badass.

Tirena: Appears in episode three, four and five. Makes her leave in episode nine.

Leo: Appears twice, both times in Twilight Town in episode four.

Xeremij: Appears twice also, both times with Leo.

----------------------------------

Crap that happens in each episode:

1---Welcome to the webiste, blah blah blah. Juste learns how to fight, taught and ass-kicked by Alexa. Alexa then allows her to leave the island.

2--Juste watches Pinky get her ass kicked by Celox. Juste meets Rose and Enigma, who are also noobs at the time. Juste decides to leave for Hollow Bastion.

3--The First ever Saint White's Day festival arrives. Random crap happens, including Morph, Trick, and Biscuts coming in and making a mess.

4---The Christmas party arrives. Celox wears a dress. Romantic blah blah blah. Xeremij and Leo begin talking about the Guardians of Restoration and so on.

5--Morpheous creates the Dark Brotherhood. Evil random plots of doom. Zexion and Roxas talk about opening the rift.

6--Rift opens. Axel dies.

7--First attack on Hollow Bastion. The first tournament in site history.

8--The War starts with Ansem killing Morph. Trickster and Biscuts attack Hollow Bastion. Demyx attacks Space Paranoids. Ansem attacks Kingdom Hearts. Roxas and Neo work together to take on Agrahbah. Demyx attacks Atlantica.

9--The last great battle of the War. Trickster kills Pinky. Tirena killed herself. Lots of depressing things happen. Trickster gets his ass beat by Celox. Leo and Terra save Pinky. Biscuts begins revival.

10--Pinky is all alive again. Xeremij dies. Trickster gets alive again somehow. Biscuts kicks Trickster's ass. Trickster gets alive AGAIN. Zexion dies. Everything goes to shit.

11- The website is hacked. We're all pissed off. The first REAL life episode where we get to see what people are like OOC.

12--Roxas and Sora rebuild the website. everyone is still kinda pissed.

13--Recent random stuff. Planning on begining Riku/Lenny wedding. Xere comes back as Jeremi.

If you're NOT in one, you prolly haven't done anything important....you should go do something exciting and relevent! Stop PMing me and asking me if you're in the episodes. I only started this thing to get people interested in the website. Besides that, I only have like....SIX episodes out of the thirteen done. I have some of them, and I KNOW I showed you guys episodes 1-3, because I distinctly remember debuting my Zex-a-mexion picture that day.

THIS comic only highlights RELEVENT things that happened in the history of the website that actually caused other things to happen that happen to be interesting. If you have anything past EPISODE SIX that you want me to stick in, speak now or forever hold your big fat mouth.

-.-

Back to the important crap.

I NEED AN ARTIST! I'm a fair artist, but I'm not Da Vinci. I can't draw hands worth a beef and balogna sandwitch. I'll MAIL the original drawings to whomever it is who happens to accept this and we can trade off and fix each page. THEN we'll SCAN those pictures to Kairi, who will edit them and make everything all colory-pretty. THEN Biscuts can make the movie with our uber awesomeness....and teh peoplz wil cum to r ar phez. <--using Forte's future speak.

>.> Nobody asked for your help Eh-Mannual. However, your pointy-eared blue ass is going to be in the advertisement whether you like it or not. You're going to be popular, and you're going to like it!

Tricky is going to be popular..........he's gonna be popular.....

If only Tricky was green....

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on January 23rd 2009, 8:23 pm

kairi is up for the photoshoping challenge! i have another friend who i might enlist to help. shes a photoshop goddess, and taught me all of the stuff i know. and dont worry pinky, i dont mind, but at least im talking to roxas in them, that makes me happy enough ^-^ and nice video btw. i saw Wicked at the Apollo Victoria when I was in London, England last year. it was FREAKING AMAZING, and I loved every minute of it. i have the new york soundtrack, but desperately want the London cast to have one.

~100 max magic~

Morph wrote:*nude nudge*... NUDEG***...  NUDEZ**... NUDEG** DAMMIT**... NUDGE**... FUCK... *nudge nudge* there! ^^

PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien on January 23rd 2009, 10:45 pm

I shall await the best of this advertisement.. xD

Character: Damien & William's profile
Character Theme Song: Eternity: Memory of Lightwaves
Damien
Damien

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte on January 24th 2009, 3:39 am

I can't wait either D:

Omaigawdz pinkeh joo gotta link mehz to da COMIC! >: D

Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy. Rozelux2Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy. Rozelux
Zee super awesome totally cool advertisement idea thingy. 162856
Forte
Forte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 24th 2009, 3:56 am

Episode Six is about done.....Rose still has about....oh, four or five pages left.

Episodes 1-5 were DESTROYED in the joint photobucket account hacking.....so we have to find them again, and scan them....again.

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on January 24th 2009, 2:11 pm

Before I forget to ask (I seem to be doing that a lot in the past week or so), are they inked, or are they just pencil drawings? I just need to ask because in Photoshop, it doesn't do so hot picking up pencil lines, but if it's gone over in a regular black pen or in a small black felt tip pen, I can do things faster and easier for colouring.

~100 max magic~

PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on January 24th 2009, 3:00 pm

It's inked, Kairi-Chan. ;D

There's never really been a software that does well with pencil, so I just ink in all my stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleoKairi on January 24th 2009, 3:39 pm

yay! that makes me feel ten times better. I hated having to screw with the contrast while I was getting new inking pens, so I'm happy to hear that they're inked. This is gonna be great when we're done it!

~100 max magic~

PaleoKairi
PaleoKairi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down