I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open)

Go down

Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open) Empty Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open)

Post by Keera on July 8th 2013, 12:48 pm

-equipped all default equipment. 3 swords lights armor and throwing weapons.-

Keera has just picked up her new weapon. She was looking for a place to test it out.. She had all her other equipment with her as well..

She walked through the streets of the town looking for anyone that looked like he or she could put up a fight..

Anyone here that can fight.. I got a brand new weapon i wanna try out..

She unsheathed her sand blade in it's default form, Katana. (35mp)

Back to top Go down

Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open) Empty Re: Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open)

Post by Paul:) on July 8th 2013, 1:02 pm

(shoes of hightended advantage equipped)

Joe was sitting on a bench in the front of town . This was his second visit to Halloween town but still no costume...i wonder why the worlds magic doesn't effect me.Joseph thought to himself.

He then heard some girl challenging anyone with experience .Joe decided to stay on the bench . he'd grown alot more powerful since he first left his world but he didn't really feel like going up to her and making a statement if she thought he was a strong fighter she'd walk up to him and properly ask a challenge from him.*Yawn*
Paul:)

Back to top Go down

Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open) Empty Re: Enthusiastic walk through Scary Town (open)

Post by Keera on July 8th 2013, 1:16 pm

Keera noticed the rather normal looking man on the bench, yawning.. He obviously thought he was way above her league.. She stabbed her sword into the ground by his feet..

YOU... I will fight you.. Stand up.

She noticed he was not equipped with a weapon.. She took out one of her own and offered it to him..

You can't fight with no weapon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on July 8th 2013, 1:21 pm

What? a fight but i'm weak miss...don't  waste your time with me i'm not very strong.

But if your sure you want to pick on underlings fine.
*Yawn*

Joseph's 5.1/2 long sword erupting in his hand with a blaze of fire he then walked over to a weird looking fountain and waited for keera to take her place if she still wanted to fight him.(i wonder why she wants to me i'm so weak and ...sleepy)
*Yawn* 

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 8th 2013, 1:33 pm

She sheathed her offered sword.. I see you are armed after all..

She walked over to the fountain and readied herself to fight. After a few moments she rushed forward and slashed downward directly center..

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on July 8th 2013, 1:39 pm

As keera rushed forward for a downward like attack Joe had tricked her by picking the spot by the fountain he quickly used it for a kickoff .Jumping off the ledge doing a jump straight over keera then turning in midair and proceeding to horizontally slice her as he came down and if it landed he would sweep her leg and jump back about 3 feet before waiting for her next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 8th 2013, 2:49 pm

Keera saw what he was planning to do.. She was not that stupid.. She continued her swing increasing her momentum.. she buried the tip in the dirt and rolled forward.. she used the blade as an anchor to steady herself faster..

Nice trick.. I almost fell for it..

She knelt with her sword lightly stuck in the dirt, prepared for Joseph's next attack..

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on July 9th 2013, 6:59 pm

At the exact second Joes foot touched ground his magical shoes kicked in.He would run over towards his enemy at alarming speeds.Then, he would proceed to sweep Keera's sword ultimately causing her to fall and lose and possibly lose her balance then using his other foot to knock into Keera's jaw while her head would be falling at the lack of possible balance (if she doesnt lose her balance it will change to a kick in the face instead of a more sever attack to the jaw). Next, jumping back,and summoning a second sword to throw at Keera like a speeding spear ...

[Sword of the damned summoned (7 feet long if you count the handle)]

It's about to get intense...

with a sly grin on Josephs face he began to chase the speeding sword ,but not to catch it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 9th 2013, 7:28 pm

Keera could see his foot coming, it was aimed for her sword.. She braced herself so she would lose her grip. The sword however was knocked from the dirt..

She tilted her head a little, slightly avoiding the kick. She was still hit but the power was greatly diminished. She was knocked back slightly. As she was knocked back she narrowly avoided the sword that was thrown. It sliced through her shoulder causing some bleeding..

She backed way off.. There was only so much she could react to act range this close... She would be fully prepared to counter his next move. The second he moved she would throw two of her throwing blades at him that would miss and return to hit him in his back as she would attempt to block Joseph's move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on July 10th 2013, 2:34 pm

As Joe got nearer two small knive-like weapons passed him .what a bad aim he was thinking to  himself as she blocked the sword she was wide open for a minor slice to the side but just as he neared two knive like weapons pierced his back blood dripping he managed to slice her but the pain in his back stung .

Damn it..that hurt. 

he said mumbling to himself.blood still dripping lucky they wearen't longer than 4 inches or it would be life threatening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 10th 2013, 3:12 pm

She shoved him back as hard as she could. They were now practically even in terms of damage to each other.. Keera would change the form of her weapon to a staff (30 mp remaining) The change would take a while so she drew her other swords..

She breathed a little harder.. You are pretty good..

She help her swords so that the back would be the part to hit him. She ran at him and slid just as she approached him.. She had her arms crossed and then slashed him across the chest as she passed..

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul:) on July 11th 2013, 1:53 pm

As keera slid by he had taken the hit on purpose to build anger he would probably take one more from her then his rage would blow and he could really do some damage then there would be no stopping his power giving the fact of his speacial attack.

Keep it up lady your not so bad yourself.

he then desummoned his sword going into a hand to hand combat attempting to lure Keera out of her weapons and even if she didn't she would have to hit him again. that would be 3 hits he wouldn't have to hold back after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down