» Marionette
Date 1.5? [Keera/Zang] EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Date 1.5? [Keera/Zang] EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Date 1.5? [Keera/Zang] EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Date 1.5? [Keera/Zang] EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Date 1.5? [Keera/Zang] EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Date 1.5? [Keera/Zang]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Date 1.5? [Keera/Zang] Empty Date 1.5? [Keera/Zang]

Post by Keera on July 1st 2013, 7:04 pm

Keera wanted to be the one leading the date this time.. So she took him to the one place she knew rather well, except pridelands, she was saving that for later..

Zang, my fox.. So what do you think? She said as he would see her scarier halloween town features and her torn version of the dress she was wearing earlier.. She hugged his arm as she led him to the forest clearing.. Her plan was to fight him but there was no reason it couldn't be a romantic fight.. She made sure to tell him to bring his weapon. (in case of heartless)

Back to top Go down

Date 1.5? [Keera/Zang] Empty Re: Date 1.5? [Keera/Zang]

Post by zang satomi on July 1st 2013, 7:10 pm

Zang had a smile on his face as he looked at her in the new dress she was wearing as he said,

" I like the dress your wearing, but this place is making me feel wired because I am not to my form with out transforming on my own but the plus side is when i do use its full power here ill get more out of it."

As he looked around he felt a strange darkness looming over himself as he was not sure why but he had a feeling it had to do with the last time he was in his form in twilight town.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 1st 2013, 7:25 pm

You can ease up, the only danger here is of you getting whooped by a girl.. She pulled him in and kissed him hard.. It was the longest yet and it included tongue.. She shoved him back playfully and pulled out one her swords..

She blew him a kiss invitingly.. Today we are going to fight.. Who ever wins picks the the next date. Where and what we do.. She smiled at him.. She knew she had him hooked..

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 1st 2013, 7:30 pm

Zang at that very moment of being shoved back laughed as he vanished in a flash. as he made it hard to read his movement he appered behind her as he came down from the air with a strong drop kick not saying word he aimed for her sword to knock it from her hand so that way it could start. as he closed in he felt a puls he had never felt before from getting the upper hand of the fight.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 1st 2013, 7:39 pm

Keera had not expected him to take it so seriously so soon.. His disappearing act, however, was already old new to her.. She knew him enough to know he'd try to get behind her. She did not, however, expect him to be in the air..

Her sword was knocked out of her hand and landed a few feet away.. It was a good thing she always had two on hand.. She quickly drew her sword and stabbed the butt of the sword into his stomach, or atleast she would try.

If that succeeded or not she would retreat and grab her other sword and sheathe it.. She only needed one right now.. She specially dulled a few of her throwing blades for the occasion.. She tossed a few at him, they would hurt but were far from lethal..

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 1st 2013, 7:47 pm

Zang used the chance from her thrusting her sword at him to bring his other leg in to knock the other sword from her hand. as he summoned his sword to deflect her throwing knives. After he did so with his sword he disperced it and used his form to it's full power, as he trasformed it was not a glimer of light like most time's. This time around it was a burst of shadow and darkness as his eye's turned to a faded grey with silver tint. Zang had used the cloud of darkness to his advantage and vanished again but he seemed to be faster than before. as he appered infront of Keera crouched down on the ground coming up with a slash from his sword he re summoned once he reached her as he said in a dark and loming voice,

"I wont go easy on you just because your my mate."

As he followed threw with his attack.

Mp-20 remaing 40mp

Last edited by zang satomi on July 1st 2013, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 1st 2013, 7:59 pm

Keera was shocked by his choice of words. She was momentarily taken off guard.. She blushed hard enough for him to see.. She shook her head and grabbed the sword that had just been kicked away..

We aren't mates just yet, my Fox.. She smiled and ran at him.. She jumped low to the ground and spun to allow herself the perfect moment to strike.. She would grab his leg and flip him, getting on top of him, she would pin him down.. From there she would act like she was going to kiss him but she just hover before jumping off..

She jabbed her hand at his chest hoping to knock him back a little

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 1st 2013, 8:06 pm

Zang smile grew bigger as he came to the ground as he got up he dashed one more time as he had picked up her throwing knive he vanished appered behind her for a brife moment and vanished again and dashed straight at her as he had threw her knives he had picked up. he closed the gap and slamed his swored into the ground behind her. as he leand in you could hear a clank off the back of his sword from the knives he had throwen. He kissed her for a good long moment as he pulled away he licked the side of her face as he said,

" By the fault that would count as match,...Mate."

As he looked at her with his silver lined grey eyes and fang's showing as he stared at her watching her every move.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 1st 2013, 8:21 pm

Keera would accept the kiss but as soon as he licked her she jabbed him the stomach on reflex.. She did it hard, a lot harder than she meant to.. She stopped fighting for a second..

Zang, are you ok.. That was a lot harder than I meant.. I'm sorry.. She knelt next to him and then smacked him.. That was for licking me on the face.. You should have have been licking me here.. She kissed him again with tongue..

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 1st 2013, 8:28 pm

Zang then in reaction to her kissing him picked her up as he held her kissing her back for a longer pirod time compared to any other time. He pulled away as his form started to fade away his body going back to how it looked when they arrived as he walked to a tree and sat down with her on his lap. he smiled as he giggled a little a busting out in to laughter saying,

" Seeing as how i won i know where i want us to go nex seeing as how i have been so stoked to go there."

He leaned back in a kissed her more as he was waiting for her to try a reply.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 1st 2013, 9:37 pm

I would guess Agrabah, maybe? She said after the kiss.. But i guess that will just have to be a surprise then?

She sat in his arms a little disappointed, she wanted to win.. She thought it was best, though, she could be the one surprised this time..

But you do know.. that lick was cheating..

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 1st 2013, 9:41 pm

Zang looked at her and smiled as he gigled a little as hekissed her againg and out of no where licked her face again as he laughed more and replied with,

" And how is that cheating kiten?"

As he licked he face again laughing and giggling
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 1st 2013, 9:48 pm

She sat there with a 'you better stop' look on her face.. Then it gradually turned to acceptance as she was licked for a third time..

Y'know cats do that to get clean.. There is nothing romantic about it.. But cats do not kiss either.. So I could probably get used to it.. But, you see, I can play this game better.. My tongue hurts..

She licked him slowly on the lips as a form of punishment..

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 1st 2013, 9:52 pm

Zang fell side ways laughing as he thought it was funny. He sat back up giggling as he looked at her as he smiled he decide to be serious for a moment he thought before he spoke as he said,

" You know i was thinking about going to the world that never was because i enjoy the rain there but i would rather let you pick this time because i would like you to be happy."

As he sat there with a smile he decided to wait in silance for her reply.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 1st 2013, 10:08 pm

Didn't you already say we were gonna go there? Then you took us to Twilight Town.. she frowned a little.. You had better actually take me there this time..

Then she sat in silence with him enjoying the scary yet beautiful scenery with him.. She took this as an opportunity t do something she could probably never get to do again.. She interwove their tails while they sat..

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 1st 2013, 10:14 pm

Zang smiled bigger than ever as he wrapped his arm around Keera he leaned over and put his head against her's as he replied with,

" I promies we will go there. Also i want you to wear this as well."

Zang pulled out a cloak he had made for her with a pattern of claw slashes and rose petels.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 1st 2013, 10:48 pm

She hugged the soft cloak.. It's beautiful.. Where, how, did you get this? we've been together almost the whole time since we met...

She kissed him but fell off balance and she would topple them. She would now be laying on top of him hugging him with the cloak between them..

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 1st 2013, 10:53 pm

Zang smiled as he drifted off staring into her eye's as he tryed to answer he could not get the words to come out right off, so he improvised as he kissed her again and yes there was a large amount of toungh. as he slowly and gently stopped and looked at her he smiled and replied with,

" I am a ninja in many way's kitten."

As he stood up he held her hand and helped her to her feet as well.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 1st 2013, 11:32 pm

She accepted his answer and his hand.. There were simply things that he wanted to keep her in suspense for.. She could accept that..

You are wonderful.. And yet I haven't gotten you anything.. What kind of girlfriend am I then?

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 2nd 2013, 12:24 am

Zang just sat there and smiled as he kissed her on the head and looked on at the world that was around him and her as he looked back at her and replied to her with,

" You do not have to worry about getting me anything i promies you that all i want is you and your love."

As he slowly stood there looking at her smiling the whole time.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 2nd 2013, 12:45 am

Well you have both, Foxy boy.. That is all she would say.. She would sit there him until the moon fell if that is what he wanted.. She felt warm, safe, and happy, and that is all she really ever wanted..

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 3rd 2013, 3:14 pm

Zang smiled as he grabed her hand and slowly started to walk towards the ship as they got close to it he turned around and said to keera,

" I know this is going to be strang but when we get to were we are going i want you to do me a huge favour."

As he turned to her he awaited her to reply to him.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 3rd 2013, 3:22 pm

Favors aren't strange.. unless you want me to do something strange.. She sighed.. What is it you want me to do for you..

Back to top Go down

Post by zang satomi on July 3rd 2013, 4:15 pm

Zang looked up at the full moon in the night sky as he turned to her and held her close and took a deep breath as he let it out he said to her,

" When we get there i want you to let what ever actions happen form me looking for that object happen and i promies I wont let anything take me from you."

As he kissed her once more.
zang satomi
zang satomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keera on July 3rd 2013, 4:56 pm

Sure... Whatever you like, Zang.. She walked away slightly.. She knew he was gonna try something stupid.. But she had promised not to stop him on this matter..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next