I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~

Go down

Why?

Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ I_vote_lcap63%Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ I_vote_lcap13%Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ I_vote_lcap13%Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ I_vote_lcap0%Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ Empty Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~

Post by Valerie Faye on June 12th 2013, 8:34 am

Good job Microsoft, you fucked up everything you had going for you. I hope you're happy Microsoft, I truly hope you are. If it was your goal to crush the hopes and dreams of your customers then you succeeded. Backwards computability? Nope. Offline play? Nope. Anything that could have redeemed you from this all time low? Nope. I can barely say anything else, it's just that simple. There is nothing that draws me to this console. I'm not even going to try to go any further with this discussion, it's just that simple.

#IHateYouMicrosoft

Illusion
Light

Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ J5w8x2
Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ 27Va

~Valerie's Theme~
~Valerie's Spar Theme~
~Valerie's Battle Theme~

[18:56:50] * Kia noms the sweet stack
[18:28:41] @ Shirou : You slept with Drakar >.> I assume you didn't have standards.
Etz's Words of Wisdom wrote:[16:59:04] @ Etzolix : It's like saying, "I hate getting burned." Then putting oil on yourself before playing with a lighter.
[16:09:51] Fletcher : I thought it would be fun to mess around with a dick
Valerie Faye
Valerie Faye

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ Empty Re: Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~

Post by Paleo Ansem on June 12th 2013, 8:46 am

I cant help, but feel as though you feel like you've been betrayed by Microsoft. To be perfectly honest I might actually still get the xbox one I have no clue why just might. As well to me there just pulling an EA, the good people at EA love the whole online thing ALOT, guess they rubbed off on microsoft.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~ Empty Re: Microsoft Ruined Everything ~Cool's Corner~

Post by Jet Enduro on June 12th 2013, 1:07 pm

The reason why EA and Microsoft gets away with it is because people still buy their shit. So of course they are still going to keep doing it.

You can't get mad at a dog for humping your leg and let it continue doing it and just bitch and moan about it humping your leg and not do anything about it.

Chicken: How do you Hear silence you dumb bitch?
Jet Enduro
Jet Enduro

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on June 12th 2013, 4:50 pm

Not really Cool's Corner if you're using this account.

Also, eh. Their decisions are actually really pushing me to the ps4 side. Mainly because of price and me only wanting Kingdom Hearts 3. 

I'm not a gamer.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on June 12th 2013, 5:30 pm

Im already a PS fan. have been since i got the system. only reason i liked Xbox was for Halo. Nintendo and Playstation are my top systems, (Wii is not my favorite, but entertaining still) and the game's for the PS4 has got me hooked on it, as well as a few game's i have been looking for. I`m excited for it, even if i won't be able to get it for a while.

#iamagamer
##abadgamerbutagamernonetheless
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilac on June 14th 2013, 1:35 am

Y'know what they say, Sony does what Microsucks at.
Lilac
Lilac

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on June 14th 2013, 2:07 am

Not really an avid gamer. I don't care about the whole "Sony vs. Microsoft" circlejerk argument. The only reason I want a PS4 is because of KH3. If anything, I'm a Nintendo fan, because I like their games best.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenos on June 14th 2013, 2:47 am

[insert everything Shirou said here]

Back to top Go down

Post by Daimon on June 14th 2013, 6:59 am

I only need Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Super Smash Bros. 4. since Ps4 has free online and its cheaper and i can trade games same with Wii U. I'm getting those two.

Daimon's Profile
40 MP
Primary:Lightning
Secondary:Fire
Tertiary:Ice
Daimon
Daimon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasturi on June 15th 2013, 11:02 pm

I'm not so much a console gamer as a pc gamer, but I kinda understand. Microsoft and EA ruins a lot of games with their cheap online shop and DLC tactics. The Halo series were the only thing had me going for Microsoft Xbox, but still i'd chose ps over xbox anytime, personal preference.

Kasturi
Kasturi

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on June 20th 2013, 10:32 am

Rather then making a new topic and what not since this isn't that old yet Xbox one basically yesterday took back everything

360 games can be played now
Do not have to log in 
Do not have to be online in order to play so obviously it won't be 'watching' you 24/7 

I have no idea if this changes the opinion it doesn't matter just thought I'd put it up since everyone felt strongly about this.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on June 20th 2013, 10:35 am

I don't know what sources you got your information from, but the backwards compatibility is not true. The reverse the 'always on' DRM and used game stuff, but not the backwards compatibility.

http://www.snsclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paleo Ansem on June 20th 2013, 10:38 am

Hmm Really? Weird, sorry bout posting up that wrong information He must have been a little too excited when he(Friend on live) was telling me last night.

Paleo Ansem

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on June 20th 2013, 10:43 am

Personally, I think it will be a mistake for people to change their minds based on this. Xbox has stated that they are performing day 1 patches to remove the always on DRM stuff etc. Who's to say a year or two down the road when they've met their sales goals they won't just release another patch to 'slowly try to reinstate' this vision? I believe that their will be a time when Always On DRM will happen, I just think that this generation of consoles is not the time. And I honestly think that they are teh type of company that after goals are met to try and push the 'new' patch to put it back. Just like when Sony made money from PS3 with the ability to install 'OTHER OS' and then they released a patch removing the feature. I think Microsoft will do something of the same sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saix on June 20th 2013, 1:59 pm

I've always been more of a Sony fan since the original Playstation came out.  However, about a year ago I purchased the latest Xbox360 and was actually very pleased with the gaming on it, the titles, as well as the online aspects and the apps. 

Most of the people saying they are going to get ps4 because they want to play Kingdom Heart 3 let me just break your little hearts now, your argument is irrelevant and you suck.  KH3 is no longer exclusive to Sony, it will also be playable on the XboxONE.

However, I am going back to PS4 when it comes out simply because I like Sony better...

"Do you feel it? The moon's power!" —Saïx during his last battle

"True, we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special." —Saïx

Profile: https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t8413-saix-the-luna-diviner-profile#78564

50 MP
Original join date: June 2007
Old post count: 2,800
Saix
Saix

Back to top Go down

Post by Etzolix on June 20th 2013, 2:19 pm

Yeah, it was linked earlier in the topic but if people only want a system for KH3 then ps4 is the way to go due to pricing. I personally just am hoping for it to come out for ps3 as well despite how unlikely it seems.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.
Etzolix
Etzolix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Tamohara on June 20th 2013, 5:00 pm

Personally, I'm not getting an Xbox One mainly due to the principal of what they tried to do with their product.  Yeah, sure, they took it back and are trying to fix the problem, but, as Morpheus says, who can say whether or not they won't try to slowly reinstate their initial ideas?  Price is an issue for me as well, but price is also the thing that fluctuates.  The other point I'd like to make is this: if Microsoft thought about doing this type of thing to the Xbox One, then who says they won't also try to do it again at a later, more "acceptable" date or time?

Nothingness Metal Cure
Kira Tamohara
Kira Tamohara

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirou on June 21st 2013, 1:41 am

The Xbox One is ultimately more expensive and less powerful than the PS4. 

An Xbox One + a mandatory Kinect + a year of Gold membership is about $560. 

A PS4 + an optional Playstation Eye + a year of PS+ is about $510.

A Gold Membership is required for any online activity, be it for multiplayer games, Netflix, and etc. For the PS4, you don't need a PS+ subscription for things like Netflix, and certain free to play / mmo / other games won't require it either.

In my opinion, if you are a casual gamer and you aren't a specific console fan, and you want to play KH3, the best option is to buy a PS4. However, there are console exclusive games, so that's always a factor.

Source and Info: A cool picture.
Some extra info: the thread

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on June 21st 2013, 4:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcXdWRJ-xb4

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by MorpheusZero on June 21st 2013, 4:33 pm

Dependant on tax where you are you can add about $30 - $50 to the prices Shi mentioned above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down