I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Sad life lost (Private Rezeros death topic) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Sad life lost (Private Rezeros death topic) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Sad life lost (Private Rezeros death topic) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Sad life lost (Private Rezeros death topic) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Sad life lost (Private Rezeros death topic) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Sad life lost (Private Rezeros death topic)

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sad life lost (Private Rezeros death topic) Empty Re: Sad life lost (Private Rezeros death topic)

Post by Rezero on May 30th 2013, 2:24 pm

Rezero had needed to get away.. He had that strange feeling in his heart again.. The feeling he was needed somewhere.. The exact same feeling he felt when he left pridelands the first time.

He landed his ship in Halloween Town, where his heart was tugging him.. He walked down a strange path in a strange world.. He found himself in the middle of the woods not really knowing where it was he was supposed to be.. Then he spotted a familiar face, Storm..

Hello Storm. Or is it still Neo? Anyway.. There is something here that needs my attention but I cannot place it.. My heart tells me there is something i must do here. Rezero said in a very somber voice. The last time his heart told him to do something this strongly it nearly got him killed..

Keera
Mp:40 Elements: Earth / Fire / Light
My current count minus 47

Sad life lost (Private Rezeros death topic) Siggy_21_zps049b7089
Rezero
Rezero

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Universalys/index/

Back to top Go down

Sad life lost (Private Rezeros death topic) Empty Re: Sad life lost (Private Rezeros death topic)

Post by Azmot on May 30th 2013, 2:41 pm

A proliferating sickness swept across the area like a dark plague, the terrors of the night shriveling against the presence of such a beast. It's almost hanging jaw snapped loosely towards the life that inhabited the Holiday Town; insignificant in every way. This being was not a Heartless, but it was born from Darkness in a similar fashion that the Heartless were. No pain, no guilt, no anger overcame this figure, ever. Only one emotion could ever be recognized on any level; hunger. It was hungry. It's dark hood cloaked the face of the creature, it's steps heavy with the weight of blood, the dried substance at a constant rate of refreshment. Each time it would slosh in it's victims blood, the shoes would grow heavier in passing time.

It wandered towards the two, not even within eyesight yet, much less anywhere near them. He could almost smell the walking corpse and it's reaper, though. Death was to be followed by more death, tonight. Tonight, it was to feed.

Proliferation Demon
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 30th 2013, 2:57 pm

Rezero took a long deep sigh.. Well.. I guess it can't be helped then.. Let's take care of it then.. Rezero unsheathed his sword and readied himself for a life and death battle vs Storm. One he had little hope of succeeding in.. Has his heart really led him here to die?

Rezero stabbed the sword into the ground pulled the handle up slowly creating a small aura of flame around him.. The blade would extend and lock now at a length of 5 feet rather than 3, he knew he was going to need every last bit of reach he could muster. He pulled it out of the ground and pointed it at Storm. He held it with both hands, down at his left side.

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 30th 2013, 3:40 pm

~Cue music

Rezero was trapped by the plants but he was not defenseless by any means..
He summoned forth his gems (50-15=35mp) The gems swirled around Rezero in the main columns slicing at the plants holding him and preventing the direct attack by Storm..

You really are serious about this..

Rezero poured all his gems onto his sword essentially tripling its destructive force.. Rezero ran towards Storm and swung his sword, extending it to 10 feet, as it literally gouged a foot wide chunk from a nearby tree.. Upon connecting the gemstone would inflict multiple cuts on him while the sword itself would cause burns and blunt force.. Should it not hit, the sword would return to a 5 foot length and Rezero would await his next move..
Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 30th 2013, 4:11 pm

Rezero had only just enough time to cover himself with his gems for armor as Storm stabbed him in his chest.. The gems stopped it from going all the way in.. Rezero's vision faded slightly as blood pooled inside his gemstone skin.. He staggered as he allowed holes for the blood to drain then laid his sword over the wounds for crude cauterization..

He could no longer speak, the blood loss was starting to effect his brain.. He merely mouthed a few words that amounted to 'I'm gonna die here'. He spat out some blood and brought his sword back up to chest level as he swung a few times at Storm..

~~~

Keera was worried about Rezero's sudden disappearance and decided to follow him.. She was only half an hour behind him as she landed in Halloween Town. She found his foot prints leading towards the forest and clutched the necklace he had given her. It told her he was in trouble and needed help..

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 30th 2013, 4:50 pm

Rezero lay there as blood gushed from his body barely holding in his own blood with the last remains of his armor.. He was nearly dead..

Keera had made it to the forest just after Storm. Just in time to see Rezero laying face down in his blood.. She rushed over to him tears in her eyes and flipped him over.. He was unable to speak.. So he simply held out his hand to her.. He gave to her what little power he could and simply died.

Keera sat there crying for a while before picking up his sword and sheathing it... She carried him gently down the path and laid him in the ship..

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmot on May 30th 2013, 9:51 pm

The beast sniffed the air, roaring in delight as it smelled the plumes of blood being ripped from their mortal prison and released to be free of it, gushing and staining the souls of those in the distance. The smell was strong, oh so very strong. Cracking the bones out of place in it's arms, the Demon slowly and painfully morphed into a Raven, it's body slowly burning the feathers out of it's body, shrinking every bone individually so that right before the final stage of the transformation it would look like a Raven with a beast's head. Then, that too forgot it's original form and the Spreader of Sickness became the omen that the raven is. Then, it followed the smell, speeding furiously after the murderer.
Azmot
Azmot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down