» Marionette
Making introductions EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Making introductions EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Making introductions EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Making introductions EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Making introductions EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Making introductions

Go down

Making introductions Empty Making introductions

Post by Rezero on May 29th 2013, 1:35 pm

Keera was walking in her animal form through Halloween town. The locals were used to seeing strange things so they didn't stare as much as other places. She was out on her own seeing the world while Rezero was off doing whatever he was doing.. She was wearing the gem necklace that Rezero gave her a very long time ago.. Anyone familiar with Rezero's powers would recognize it with some thought..

She went behind a pillar and walked out in human form to enter a nearby shop.

Keera
Mp:40 Elements: Earth / Fire / Light
My current count minus 47

Making introductions Siggy_21_zps049b7089
Rezero
Rezero

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Universalys/index/

Back to top Go down

Making introductions Empty Re: Making introductions

Post by Xander on May 29th 2013, 2:07 pm

Xanders eyes opened as he jumped off the pillar of stones he sat upon. He sighed and lowered his hat to cover his face. The form he had been transformed into once entering this world marveled and annoyed him. He disliked being a scarecrow, however he did like being it because if he wished to have some fun and spook someone, he needed only lean against a wall and then remain in place.

Xander landed with a soft thud and then got to his feet. He took his first step then realized his legs were numb from sitting for so long. He chuckled and then slapped his thigh. He knew it was normal for that to happen to him.

The scarecrow took a deep breath then marched his way into the town. The first thing he felt was a familar... Alchemic force. Re...? He can't be here now.... Xander thought as he slowly made his way towards it. He felt that power and energy for years throught High School, it was only during his travels when Xander noticed how they channeled it. Xander was still a bit new at his own powers... But he would learn to master it eventually like his anger and sorrow.

Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 29th 2013, 2:15 pm

Keera would exit the shop and bump into a scarecrow standing in the middle of nowhere, the necklace clearly visible to Xander at this time.. She, not being used to the world, assumed it was an ordinary scarecrow and would continue walking.. Though she did blurt out a quick sorry as she changed form yet again and ran down the path to the forest. Her fur was sleek and perfectly black, it blended unusually well with the dark world of Halloween Town.

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander on May 29th 2013, 2:25 pm

A girl bumped by Xander, the power went faint for a moment. He grew a curious look under his hat, which lower when the girl bumped into Xander. He adjusted the hat and took a look around. No one was around, and nothing was either. Xander frowned.

He was interested as to what Rezeros form in this world would be. He pondered as he found the power begin to emit again. He turned around and started to follow the source again. He sighed. The first thought came to his mind was a horseman. Rezero would definetly be good as a horseman, what with his Alchemy abilities.... Then again he could be anything. It seemed forever since he last saw his friend. His brother.

Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 29th 2013, 2:39 pm

She soon noticed that the scarecrow was following her.. She found something odd, not quite on the tip of her tongue, but there was something about the scarecrow. She quickly stopped and reversed direction. In moments her paw was on Xander's throat and she was gonna do some talking..

Why are you following me and who are you? Answer or I un-stuff you!

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander on May 29th 2013, 2:51 pm

Xander raised his hands once the girl had her... paw at his throat. A smile crept across the Scarecrows face. "I truely thought that I was following an old friend of mine.... Guess I was simply tailing an old trick.... Hmm... Demanding are we? As you wish. My name is Xander. I come from a world from from here.... I believe some would know me better by the name 'Faith' really, considering I went by that for years. Or maybe it's 'Alika' you recognize me by. Any are fine really.... Just don't get used to me being this hopeless."

Xander chuckled as he raised his head to reveal his deep blue eyes. Darkness shined in the very deepest parts of his eyes as he spoke, but it was to small to notice truely. Xander took off his hat and tilted his head down in attempt of a bow while being in a chokehold. The scarecrow then replaced his hat and remained smiling at the cat-girl before him. He tried to remember what the species was called..... Started with 'N' maybe...

Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 29th 2013, 3:00 pm

Before you ask or make the mistake of guessing.. I am not a Neko.. I am a pridelander and I will thank you to remember that.. Reading people's expressions was something of a specialty for her. She paused for a second.. Wait, did you say Alika? Re has mentioned you before.. Small world. Or should I say worlds.

She removed the paw and took human form for better introductions.. She held out her hand and made proper greeting. The necklace dangling around her neck.

My name is Keera. As I said I am from Pridelands.. I was raised by Rezero.. He made mention of you a few times. It is very nice to meet you. She smiled a very feline smile, her fangs showing.

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander on May 29th 2013, 3:12 pm

The pridelander stuck out her hand for a more... Humane greeting and Xander took it with respect. Xander then noticed Keeras fangs, he was impressed. Rezero actually taught a cat. Xander blinked, unable to find words at first... Then, "How did you meet Re?"

Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 29th 2013, 3:29 pm

Well it's a long story.. So we should sit down.. She took a seat on a downed tree and offered Xander to sit next to her.. Her tail was on her lap and her fur was rather scary in halloween town, it gave her a very fierce look, it both told of her predatory instinct and hid her kinder personality.

Rezero had moved to pridelands after his curse from, I think he called it a tailbone, or something. But anyway.. He settled down in pridelands to get used to being part animal. I was left behind when my family was run out of there homes and Re found and raised me. She paused trying to remember her first memory of him.. He's always been a father to me.

Xander would probably be confused at this point seeing as how Keera looked like a 19 year old.. Oh don't confuse this form for my real age.. I was born 4 years ago. I chose this age because it is what Re said his age was.. Uh.. back to the story.. He raised me for two years and we ended up teaching each other really. He taught me how to survive and he gradually picked up natural feline instinct from me..

She paused again and a single tear ran down her face.. One day he disappeared and I never knew why until he came back a month or so ago. He said he was called away by a feeling of uneasiness in his heart.. So we started an adventure together and he taught me a new skill how to be human.. Er mostly, I still have the ears and tail of course.. And that's about where the story ends. Re is off doing whatever it is he's doing and I took our gummi-ship here. To enjoy myself

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander on May 29th 2013, 3:42 pm

Xander was stuck on her first sentence. Tailzone was the word she was looking for. Xander sighed and shook his head. Re had gone and done it. He fould his missing fragment of his heart and took another one in the process. Xander shrugged again.

"Tailzone, that is the name you're looking for, was a giant Heartless that assissted in destroying mine and Rezeros' home. In reality it was my own Heartless that did such things. We were seperated for several days after such events and after such a long time after that, now I know of his fate. Thank you, Keera. I truly am sorry for your loss, but having Rezero as a father will prove to be grand. He is an amazing friend, and I truly am glad to have met him.... Though I regret the fate I aced befire him to this very day. And that I hold the killer of our families..."

Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 29th 2013, 3:50 pm

He never mentioned that.. It must be hard to be away from your true home and your family.. I am sure Rezero wouldn't mind if you have a monster in you.. didn't you just say he also had to deal with something like that.. He is still a great person..

She got up and offered her hand to Xander. Would you like to go see him then?

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander on May 29th 2013, 3:56 pm

Xander looked down at the necklace around Keeras neck. It swirled with Rezeros power and he was interested. Xander took Keeras hand and looked her in the eyes with a nod. "I would love to meet him.... However, I woukd like to first know something: How did you come across that necklace? And also, why does it pour with his energy?"

Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 29th 2013, 4:00 pm

I am surprised you can't just guess that yourself.. He made it for me.. So he would know whenever I really needed him.. She took of the necklace and held it out for him.. It was obvious he wanted to see it for himself

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander on May 29th 2013, 4:06 pm

Xander took it and stared at it. He closed his eyes and focused on Rezero himself. He wished that he was able to get a connection with him. Xander sighed and gave the necklace back to Keera. "Thank you... I had the idea of being able to cross mental paths with him. Happened by accident once long ago.

Xander
Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 29th 2013, 4:11 pm

Your welcome. She smiled and took the necklace back. I'm gonna get the ship ready for us.. I'll fly by and pick you up..

A few minutes later a gummi ship hovered overhead and a rope ladder was thrown over the side..

{Exit Topic}

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content