» Marionette
Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private)

Go down

Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private) Empty Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private)

Post by Takeshi on May 27th 2013, 4:39 pm

As Tyler landed in Halloween town he couldn't help but wonder what he done to piss neo off this time. Why am I his punching bag? he asked himself as he powered down the ship and walked into the town square and pulled out his touch and waited for neo to show up.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private) Empty Re: Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private)

Post by Takeshi on May 27th 2013, 5:06 pm

I think I improved a bit.. Tyler said as he followed storm into the forest and summoned his darkblades and held one up over his head, a bolt of lightining hitting it and them spreading down Tyler's body and Turning into armor. (60-30=30) Because you are my surperior I will let you have the first move.. as he said this he mentally facepalmed, rembering what happened last time.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private) Empty Re: Round Two (Storm vs Tyler, Private)

Post by Takeshi on May 27th 2013, 5:28 pm

As the vines tried to wrap around his feet Tyler simply stepped back, his increased strength making them tear in half, that's when things got interesting, neo made a hedge maze. I'll find you neo! Tyler yelled as he picked a direction and sprinted, running full tilt through the maze taking seemingly random turns until he reached the center of it. I thought I'd find you here! he yelled as he slashed at neo with his darkblades.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 28th 2013, 11:02 pm

As the tree finished growing and storm sat on top of it Tyler noticed there were several branches near the ground. I'm coming for you Tyler whispered as he started climbing, but he only got a third of the way up before a branch snapped and he was sent tumbling down, he managed to stop himself before he hit the ground, this wasn't going to be easy, but he tried again, toppling down two more times before reaching storm Gotcha neo! Tyler said as he walked towards him

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 28th 2013, 11:23 pm

As Tyler fell down he saw his life flash before him, all the way up until he kissed Kia, the happiest moment of his life... But he would soon realize he wasn't dying, at least not today, he instead hit a hedge, hard. It caused him to gasp for air, barely able to breathe, he stood up, hearing the same line over and over in his head pain is real but it's not gonna own you he thought as he slowly started breathing.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 29th 2013, 12:02 am

If you so much as touch her, I Will END You Tyler told neo as he rolled off of the Hedge and stood up, pure rage shooting through him as he summoned his blades again and started to set up a barrage of attacks against neo, first he would slash at his stomach, then he would quickly follow it up with a slash upward towards neo's chest, then he tried to stab him in the shoulders, if he was successful he would kick neo in the chest, making him slide off of the blades, then he switched weapons, summoning his full-auto crossbows.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 29th 2013, 9:30 am

Tyler was sent stubling back from neo's attack, but then he heard his surperior threaten to use his darkblades on Kia...This sent Tyler into a blind rage, increasing his speed and power even more -OOC:I know have the max boosts to speed and power, 15%- he then dashed at neo, very nearly a blur and attempted to punch him in the face, covering any openings with a knee to the stomach, then a Darkblade to his left shoulder, and then his other blade to his right shoulder. I will END you neo. he said, his voice suddenly becoming that of a demon.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 29th 2013, 10:28 am

Who says I was leaving myself open? Tyler asked as lightning and darkness gathered on his fingertips. He then grabbed neo's shoulder and pointed at his right shoulder, making it likely that this next attack would succeed, he then jabbed neos right shoulder, chaos bolt firing off into it, probably going through the skin and muscle, making that arm incredibly painful to use, he then headbutted storm in the nose, trying to break it. He had to end this fight soon, otherwise he would leave this form and collapse from exhaustion....

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 29th 2013, 10:40 am

What the fuck! Tyler yelled as neo encased him in vines so tightly that he couldn't even move Oh shi.... Tyler said as his form faded and his energy shot back down.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 29th 2013, 10:54 am

Castle....Dreams... Tyler said as he fell unconscious from his severe lack of energy.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down