I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero)

Go down

Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero) Empty Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero)

Post by Rezero on May 18th 2013, 10:00 pm

3 years ahead...

A gummi ship landed in the outskirts of the city of Abrabah. The hatch opened and out jumped Rezero.. He was taking His best friend out to his bachelor party. He made Keera stay home, there was no sense in bringing his 'daughter' along for the ride.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED BRRRROOOOOOO!!!!

Rezero swung around his sword stuck in the ground and then made a bee-line for the gates of Agrabah..

IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP, I'LL DANCE WITH ALL THE GIRLS MYSELF!!!

Keera
Mp:40 Elements: Earth / Fire / Light
My current count minus 47

Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero) Siggy_21_zps049b7089
Rezero
Rezero

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Universalys/index/

Back to top Go down

Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero) Empty Re: Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero)

Post by Takeshi on May 18th 2013, 10:18 pm

Jesus he's excited... Tyler said as he jumped out of the gummi ship and dashed after re WAIT UP RE!! he yelled knowing full well that re would always be faster than him.

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero) Empty Re: Bacheloring it up in the sands (Private Tyler/Rezero)

Post by Rezero on May 18th 2013, 10:25 pm

He heard what sounded like back talk.. He turned around and yelled, Well of course I'm excited you are getting married.. And i am gonna dance with girls for no other than that.. Of course I am EXCITED!!!

He knew the place they were gonna go.. He had checked it out a few weeks before.. It was a belly dancing club.. They knew by his ears.. this was one of the few times he actually didn't mind having ears like a cat.. CUTE GIRLS LOVE GUYS WITH CUTE EARS, he screamed in his head..

This is it.. Its a dance club..

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 18th 2013, 10:31 pm

I hope your not expecting- he said as he noticed that it was a bellydancing club I don't even wanna know how you found this place he told his friend with a goofy grin on his face as he walked into the club

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 18th 2013, 11:11 pm

-yes agrabah has a DJ-

Rezero entered the club and went over to the DJ in charge. He handed him a list of songs and the needle scratch was heard throughout the whole cub. Everyone looked up and as soon as they saw it was Rezero, all the dancers swarmed him as the song started up..

Woah woah.. I am not the focus today.. he is.. It's his bachelor party

All but one girl started running at the door where Tyler would have just appeared.. The only girl that stayed behind was the one that danced with Rezero the first time he went there..

So I take you are staying then?? she nodded

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 18th 2013, 11:28 pm

As soon as he walked into the club he was surrounded by women well then, who wants to go first? he asked as he looked over at re and mouthed the words "thank you" to him, but apparently one of the girls had decided she wanted to go first because a tan girl stepped forward and took his hand Ill dance but fair warning, if you try anything my fiancée will kill me he said as he was dragged away from the doors.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 19th 2013, 11:36 pm

The music changed again. It was a more metal-ish vibe than the previous one and the people of the club felt it. The song was like an energy boost and everyone started going double time.

Hmm.. This wasn't on the list.. But I like it..

Rezero was prepared for when things hit the fan but he didn't expect it the be this soon.. He threw his cloak over his shoulder and underneath it was revealed a loose t-shirt and shorts. His tail was clearly visible and his ears, if it was possible, actually seemed to be spiked with gel. He was now in full rock mode... A few of the girls would leave boring Tyler - XD - and re-join Rezero.

Sorry bro.. chicks dig the ears and tail.. Its just how it is..

He wouldn't mention that this was the only time his ears got him anywhere most of the time.

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 22nd 2013, 8:08 pm

[flash(250,250)]www.youtube.com/v/=GxHZUgbrOqs[/flash]
Yeah,my best friend is a metal cat, that's not surprising he said with a grin as his hair started standing on end, being spiked by wind instead of gel. This means war! he said jokingly as the whole club started floating, the very air below thier feet becoming solid Try topping this! he yelled as he started dancing with everyone else around him.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 24th 2013, 5:42 pm

Rezero stopped, looked around, and knew immediately war had started. He casually walked over to the DJ.. Hey bro play this piece.. War has started and I brought the heavy artillery.. and set that disco ball..

The song would start and then Rezero activated his gem control.. Creating a massive reflective skin as he stood directly under the disco ball... He danced and as he did so the room was lit up like a Christmas tree with epilepsy.. He broke it down with his bad self..

THAT'S HOW YOU BRING THE WAR MY FRIEND..

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 24th 2013, 11:53 pm

-next song: Gotta be Somebody-Nickelback-
You have disco my friend, but nobody beats me at this! he said as he grabbed one of the dancers and started dancing with her, in the empty middle of the dance floor. Its called romance re, watch and learn... he said with a grin

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 27th 2013, 9:28 pm

Rezero admitted Tyler was king in his own right.. Is there anyplace else you wanna go tonight? This place is getting kinda dead.. Rezero looked around half of the people left and it seemed as if it was turning into strip club.. Uh yeah let's get out of here.. I don't think Kia would let you live if we stayed here any longer..

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 27th 2013, 10:04 pm

Yeah, let's get out of here re... he said as he walked toward the door and grabbed his bag, pulling out his touch and a box for one, he had bought one for re a few weeks ago, but he forgot about it until just now... I don't know where anything is here re, you pick a place, and here, I bought you this a few weeks ago and put some music on it, but I forgot until right now.. he said as they walked out and he handed re the box.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rezero on May 28th 2013, 5:33 pm

Rezero tossed a few ideas around in his head. He even considered going back in the club and facing the girls' wrath later.. But, then he had a marvelous idea.. He put his arm around Tyler's shoulder and smiled..

She told you where she was going tonight, didn't she? Let's go spy on the girls.. I can't think of anything else to do tonight other than going back in there and getting killed later..

Keera

Rezero
Rezero

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 28th 2013, 6:41 pm

Yeah, but im driving cause I'm the only one who knows where she is... Tyler said grinning as they walked back to the ship and went off to spy on Kia and Keera

{Topic to be continued in Bachelorette Party~!}

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down