I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina)

Go down

A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) Empty A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina)

Post by Takeshi on May 16th 2013, 3:59 pm

Alright im here, but where's my challenger? Aria thought as she walked into the silent market of Agrabah, it was midnight so all but one of the shops were closed, the one being a blacksmith. But she didn't pay the shop any attention as she scouted the area looking for the person that had wrote a message on her bedroom door in ink, challenging her to a fight. Well then, I guess I'm waiting for a while she said as she unsheathed Crystal Rose and pulled a rag out of her sweatshirt pocket and started polishing the blade.

Last edited by Tyler on May 19th 2013, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) Empty Re: A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina)

Post by Xalek on May 16th 2013, 4:13 pm

Agrabah wasn't really Xina's favorite place to be but she couldn't deny, it was certainly beautiful. However she preferred more... Plant life in the places she visited. Regardless she certainly did enjoy the scenery of places such as the Sultan's Palace or even the various shops around here despite them being closed. However she wasn't here to go look at weaponry nor the palace, she was here for a specific reason.

The young nobody skipped through the sand to the area where the battle was to transpire and smiled at the person in front of her happily. "I'm guessing you're going to be my opponent today, nice to meet you I'm Xina!" She would say cheerfully and then pull out the Twilight Scepter, grinning at her opponent in this land of sand and potential.

Xina:
40 MP
Plant, Ink, Nothingness

Xalek's Theme
Xalek's Battle Theme

Xina's Theme
Xina's Battle Theme

A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) 5k3uj5

A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) Sprite-PrinnyDanceMain Character: CoolA fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) Sprite-PrinnyDance
Xalek
Xalek

Back to top Go down

A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) Empty Re: A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina)

Post by Takeshi on May 16th 2013, 4:25 pm

As she heard Xinas voice, Aria stood up and unzipped her sweatshirt, revealing her black Leather armor. You'd be right Xina, I'm Aria she said with a smile as she threw her sweatshirt over her shoulder and started to get into her fighting stance, but halfway through she threw one of her knives at Xina, Aiming for the hand holding the Twilight Scepter, then she dashed forward and slashed at her with her sword, aiming for her chest and stomach. Then he backed off and waited for her to retaliate.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xalek on May 16th 2013, 4:44 pm

The knife flew through the air swiftly but Xina simply spun around, catching the knife in her empty left hand and then twirling it around! She would continue to do so and then would block the first slash aimed at her chest with the staff however only was able to partially block the next one, allowing the tip of the blade to strike and leave a minor cut on her stomach! Then the nobody would stop twirling the knife and instead hurl it forwards at Aria! Placing both hands on the Twilight Scepter she stabbed the blade end of it into the ground below and would proceed to summon the Ink Spawnlings from behind Aria hoping she would be distracted by the knife.

As it was behind the girl she wouldn't really see it coming though she might hear their hissing after they sprung forwards. One would attempt to wrap itself around her right shoulder, the other around her waist, and finally the third around her kneecap! If successful they would all begin to spew the green ink at her which would prove difficult to avoid as they were now up close and personal! The one on the shoulder would also follow up by attempting to dig its fangs into her neck, which is fancy talk for bite her.

[-20 MP, 10 Remaining]

Xina:
40 MP
Plant, Ink, Nothingness

Xalek's Theme
Xalek's Battle Theme

Xina's Theme
Xina's Battle Theme

A fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) Sprite-PrinnyDanceMain Character: CoolA fight between nobodies (Aria vs Xina) Sprite-PrinnyDance
Xalek
Xalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 16th 2013, 4:54 pm

Well then, it seems I'm not going to get you with my knives she said as she spun around and threw her remaining three knives at her Ink Spawnlings, aiming them at each of thier respective heads, while she was doing this a portal of pure nothingness opened up behind her and her Lesser nobody, The Weaponmaster, walked out of it after a few seconds pause it was holding Xina's Twilight Scepter in its left hand. What is your wish mistress? it asked aria Telepathically For now keep any more of those ink things away from me she replied as it took up its position behind her.
Then as she turned back around the knife she threw at Xina buried itself in the wall next to her as a result of her moving slightly away from it. Your a swift little one, I'll give you that! she yelled as she pulled he knife free from the wall and tucked it back into its holster.
(40-20=10 mp left)

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xalek on May 16th 2013, 5:42 pm

The Ink Spawnlings happened to have failed to wrap themselves around the girl in this case. Two were struck with the knives and splattered into a stain of ink that collapsed to the ground below where as the other one avoided the knife only to let out a hiss in its last dying breath and hit the ground below turning into nothing but a stain of ink. However Xina wasn't about to give up just yet. She would rush forwards as the back of her hair was blown backwards by the wind and then would attempt to plunge the blade end of the Twilight Scepter into Aria's elbow. Then regardless of the outcome she would leap backwards and await the time to strike or counter.

Xina:
40 MP
Plant, Ink, Nothingness

Xalek's Theme
Xalek's Battle Theme

Xina's Theme
Xina's Battle Theme

Xalek
Xalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 16th 2013, 6:21 pm

Nice try! aria yelled as she pulled her protected elbow off of the spike of Xina's weapon and jumped back, ordering her nobody servant to take over for a second. yes mistress it said as it spun around it's scepter and rushed her, stabbing at her with the blades end of it about six times.

As the Weaponmaster was doing this aria grabbed the bag of her weapons and replaced crystal rose with her rapier and closed the bag and walked back over to the fight.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xalek on May 18th 2013, 12:28 pm

It was strange to see a lesser nobody like this using her weapon and in fact pure surprising considering how fluid it used it! Xina however still kept her thoughts on the battle rather then anything else. Although the nobody was able to block four of the stabs at her with the back of the Twilight Scepter she only managed to avoid the last two slightly, leaving the tip of the back to lightly cut at her left side these two times which would leave two minor cuts!

However now it was her turn to strike. The nobody would send the Twilight Scepter flying at the Weaponmaster and attempt to plunge the back of it into its chest a total of seven times! Then regardless of the outcome she would send one final plunge forwards at its knee and then jump backwards either waiting for it (If it was still alive.) or Aria to strike once more!

Xina:
40 MP
Plant, Ink, Nothingness

Xalek's Theme
Xalek's Battle Theme

Xina's Theme
Xina's Battle Theme

Xalek
Xalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 18th 2013, 12:45 pm

As the scepter went flying towards the Weaponmasters chest it blocked the initial 3 attacks effortlessly, but soon Xina's speed was too much and it started to just barely be able to block her attacks, after the entire assault, it had two minor cuts, and a decent sized gash in its knee. Switch to my weapon now Aria said to it as she walked over to it, by the time she was at its side it had the scepter in one hand, slowly fading, and her rapier in the other, slowly gaining substance, the entire process took about 15 seconds, but only she would know it was because the Weaponmaster was ordered to hold back, if she tried to abuse the opening they had left open for her, the rapier would instantly finish forming, and they would trap her with a combo they had practiced many times before, Aria would slash at her First from the upper left, then she would invert her grip and come up from the opposite direction, while she does this the Weaponmaster would slash at her quickly from the lower left, then the upper right, they would then attack from seemingly random directions, making it look as If they were dancing, but the whole combo was a very short one, it only was six hits before they both jumped away and waited for her to either collapse or retaliate.

if you don't fall for it this happens:
Once the rapier was fully formed aria and her servant rushed her from both the left and the right, swinging thier swords in small arcs to best use the thorns on the blades, once this was repeated three times, aria kicked at Xina's chest, and the servant clawed at her with its Talon-like fingernails once this was attempted they jumped back and waited for her retaliation.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xalek on May 18th 2013, 2:36 pm

Xina instead of rushing them decided to catch her breath, besides it was only fair, Aria had let the nobody have a chance to retaliate and she should do the same at least for now. An interesting fact was that the nobody she had summoned happened to change weapons by copying its master's own. Then they rushed her and it was time to strike once more! Before Aria could finish closing in the nobody would use her Thorns of Naught spell thus creating a bush of thorns in her way! Due to the momentum Aria had now it was unlikely she'd manage to shift paths though the nobody did not know the extent of her agility nor how much momentum she had actually gained. Even if she did manage to shift paths or stop it would have stopped her in her tracks and by then Xina probably would have dealt with the Weaponmaster's attacks!

She would block the first slash with her Twilight Scepter and before the Weaponmaster could strike again Xina would send the back of the staff at its neck twice which would be an almost instant death for it if either struck! Whether or not both of these succeeded or failed the nobody would begin to rush backwards having prevented any further attacks from the Weaponmaster with her counter-attack and would stop once a reasonable distance had been established between the three (Or two if Xina had succeeded in her attacks.) or she was attacked once more!

[-10 MP, 0 Remaining]

Xina:
40 MP
Plant, Ink, Nothingness

Xalek's Theme
Xalek's Battle Theme

Xina's Theme
Xina's Battle Theme

Xalek
Xalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 19th 2013, 5:41 pm

Well then it seems that we have one element in common! aria yelled as she jumped over the bush of thorns then attempted to bring her rapier down on her head with enough force to knock her out if it connected, either way it saved her servant, allowing it to get its attacks in without getting hurt at all Maybe you should have thought twice before challenging me little girl! she yelled as she attempted to punch Xina in the nose

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xalek on May 19th 2013, 5:52 pm

Xina would still continue blocking the Weaponmaster's attacks and would swerve her head out of the way of the back of the handle! She hadn't attacked the nobody as planned but still blocked the attacks from it with ease. Then Aria said something that was a lie, a foolish lie. The nobody could in no way to believe this to be the truth. She had called her a...

Little girl...

Little...

Little...

Little...

"I'm not a little girl!" Xina would shout out which echoed across the market! The nobody wouldn't attempt to block the fist, in fact this attack was something Aria would not expect to be turned against her. The nobody would instead send the back of the Twilight Scepter at her palm, seeking to stab it through the center! This would leave no minor cut, it'd be a serious wound. Although it wouldn't cause Aria to burst into tears or die it would be painful and might even limit her capabilities throughout the rest of the battle.

Xina:
40 MP
Plant, Ink, Nothingness

Xalek's Theme
Xalek's Battle Theme

Xina's Theme
Xina's Battle Theme

Xalek
Xalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 19th 2013, 6:45 pm

Aria grinned as the taunt produced its desired effect, it pissed the girl off, making her more likely to make a mistake, and she did by attempting to stab her hand! Tsk,Tsk That temper is likely to get you hurt young lady she said as she stopped the staff about an inch from her hand by grabbing it. You should learn to control your rage! she yelled as she ripped the staff out of Xina's hands and threw it as far as she could. Now lets see whos stronger! she said as her servant dissapeared and she threw her sword as far back as she could and tried punching her in the nose again, then she tried to follow up with a punch to her stomach, then a kick to her chest lets see you fight without that little staff of yours! she yelled during the whole assault.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xalek on May 22nd 2013, 4:44 pm

Aria had managed to successfully disarm Xina but like an idiot abandoned her sword to go hand to hand. Perhaps it was something to do with honor but she was a bitch and bitches don't be needing no honor. So rather it was an act of her acting like an idiot. However Xina was calm now and felt young lady gave her the respect she deserved so she would continue expressing happiness throughout the fight.

The punch to the nose connected but it didn't seem to have much strength, though it was accurate and swift! The nobody however wasn't ready to give up just because of a little bruise. A punch came towards the nobody's stomach but she would simply sidestep to avoid it! When the kick came speeding forwards Xina caught it and would try to lift Aria up into the air so she could hurl her at the ground below but she wasn't even close to being strong enough to lift her! So instead she would keep her grip of the leg and attempt to do a leg sweep over the leg she wasn't holding, which if it was successful Aria to the sandy ground below! If successful Xina would begin an attempt to punch her across the faces until one of the blows was blocked or her opponent surrendered/was knocked unconscious! However if unsuccessful the nobody would release the grip of the girl's leg and then attempt to send her elbow smashing straight into Aria's jaw!

Xina:
40 MP
Plant, Ink, Nothingness

Xalek's Theme
Xalek's Battle Theme

Xina's Theme
Xina's Battle Theme

Xalek
Xalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 22nd 2013, 4:57 pm

Your good, girl, I'll give you that, but you still won't win! aria yelled as she pulled up her other leg to avoid the leg sweep, then swiftly tried kicking the girl in the side of her head, using her hands to keep from falling over, Xinas elbow hitting the back of her neck instead of her jaw. Her other leg now free, Aria stood up and looked at the girl, taking on a stance reminiscent of of judo, but it was really her taking on a modified Muay Thai stance. Let's see you try and beat me! she yelled, her excitement showing.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xalek on May 24th 2013, 2:30 pm

Xina would swerve out of the way of the kick, barely avoiding it connecting to the side of her head! Then Aria seemed to take on a different stance rather then attacking again. The nobody couldn't recognize the stance but she did not have common knowledge of these things nor did she openly seek out studying them. "It's not about winning, it's about having a good time." Xina would say cheerfully. Whether she won or lost didn't matter to her however and not only had this been fun but it had also been practical, allowing her to gain more strength. The focus then shifted back to the battle itself rather then the outcome and an idea popped into her head...

Something that just might work.

Xina would then snap the fingers of her left hand and suddenly new plants would begin growing around the area! There were the obvious ones such as cactuses but also various other desert plants that now grew from their stage of seeds, the ones that were there before growing as well. All this happened in seconds though it was obvious that plant life wasn't sprouting up everywhere, though it'd still be enough to easily catch someone's attention or confuse them.

Which was exactly what Xina had in mind.

While Aria (Probably.) was distracted the girl would attempt rush forwards to where her staff was and pick it up allowing her to be armed once more! This action wouldn't cause any harm but it would allow Xina to get her weapon back, though nothing would stop Aria from pulling hers back out.

Xina:
40 MP
Plant, Ink, Nothingness

Xalek's Theme
Xalek's Battle Theme

Xina's Theme
Xina's Battle Theme

Xalek
Xalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 25th 2013, 10:25 am

Nice trick, but your not getting your staff back that easily! Aria yelled as she blocked Xina's way and tried to slam her elbow into the side of her head, followed almost instantly by a knee to the face, then a roundhouse kick to the gut. But if you really think you can still win... Aria said as she backed off and held her arms out to her sides Youve got a free shot, take it or leave it... she said, hoping the girl would take the bait...

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Xalek on May 26th 2013, 2:41 pm

Somehow the suddenly random blooming and growth of flowers didn't affect Aria in the slightest bit whatsoever. Well there was only one thing to do at a time like this... Hope to god almighty she ran into a cactus. Although Xina avoided the elbow with ease the kick to the face hit her causing her to stagger backwards! The recoil managed to wear off quickly however and the nobody was able to roll out of the way of the kick to the gut!

Where as Aria expected her to take a shot the nobody would now continue to rush forwards as she stood still and grab the staff, twirling it around in her fingers. Then she would motion at her opponent to come at her without a glint of fear in her eyes, but with a thousand tons of happiness that didn't in the slightest weigh her down.

Xina:
40 MP
Plant, Ink, Nothingness

Xalek's Theme
Xalek's Battle Theme

Xina's Theme
Xina's Battle Theme

Xalek
Xalek

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 26th 2013, 2:53 pm

As Xina motioned for her to attack aria pulled out her last dagger, using the last of her mana to make sure she couldn't catch or block it, (10-10=0) then she threw it, aiming for the girls chest then sprinting over to her sword and grabbing it then attacking the girl using fencing techniques to maximize her chance if success, by the time she was done she had attacked the girl six different times, once towards each of her limbs, and twice towards the young girls chest

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down