I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
Kingdom Hearts RPG 2013 Banner Contest EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
Kingdom Hearts RPG 2013 Banner Contest EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
Kingdom Hearts RPG 2013 Banner Contest EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
Kingdom Hearts RPG 2013 Banner Contest EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
Kingdom Hearts RPG 2013 Banner Contest EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

Kingdom Hearts RPG 2013 Banner Contest

Go down

Kingdom Hearts RPG 2013 Banner Contest Empty Kingdom Hearts RPG 2013 Banner Contest

Post by Shirou on May 13th 2013, 8:56 pm

Announcing the official Site Banner Contest of 2013! As you've probably noticed, the current banner isn't super-fancy like some other sites, which is why we're holding this contest. If you have skills in photoshop, or editing, and you want to participate, your banner could be the face of the site! Of course, there are a few rules.

The DEADLINE is May 31, 2013 at 11:59PM.

--The banner must be relatively the same size as the current banner. Not strictly the same, but around the same size. Nothing too skinny, or wide, or long, or short. The current banner is 800x189.

--The banner needs to represent the site, not a particular game. The site is a community, and should give that feeling upon looking at it. It's the first thing people see when they visit, and they should feel welcomed. At the same time, it also needs to represent how this site does not have a main character, such as showing Sora prominently in the banner.

--On the banner, it should say "Kingdom Hearts RPG," or some variation.

--Obviously, it should be site-appropriate.

--Each member may post up to three submissions, max.

--To submit your banners, post below.

Once all submissions have been accepted and closed, the banners will be put up on display for the users to vote on which is the best. After that deadline, the new banner will be put up. The current banner will also be put up to vote, in the case that none of the new banners have the right feel to the site.

Enjoy!

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Shirou
Shirou

Back to top Go down