I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Marionette
The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2018, 2:31 pm by +/-

» suck on my magnum dong
The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2018, 9:25 pm by Gemini

» It's my birthday.
The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2018, 8:20 pm by Gemini

» EW
The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 3:53 am by Gemini

» What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2018, 7:33 pm by Chastelle

Statistics
We have 3557 registered users
The newest registered user is Shirou Seeker of Duckness

Our users have posted a total of 143994 messages in 12544 subjects

The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Lenneth on April 30th 2013, 9:39 pm

Lenny kept the sneakage pretty high as the rest of the guest came out and his beloved servants were getting in the mix of things. They were so amazing workers with a 16 hour shift 24/7. Which was a lot less then what the worked for before when Lenny contracted them to be his eternal slaves. They were so nice to him since they day he meet they as a kid and his still enjoyed their company greatly, the way they walk always amused him whenever he say them. And the rest of the party appeared to be liking them as well from the looks of it, who couldn't like the every cute little demon birds? they had no weapons so no one had to really expect anything bad from them.

Len walked up from the table to see if there was anyone else that he knew, there was an Lenny choose to try and avoid that person. Over in one of the corners Lenny notice there was a odd group of his summoned beasts gathered over what looked like a piñata. When he moved in closer as one such prinny had a blind fold on and holding a wooden bat trying to knock over...a fellow prinny?

He blinked his eyes a few times before tapping one of them on the shoulder " Hey why are you guys beating on one of your own?" Len asked
" Oh hey master Lenny dood. And this guy eat too much candy and has a stomach ache dood so we're helping him out Dood" Lenny kinda looked dazed before the prinny gave him a bat and blind fold...which he took and started to play, I mean help out as well.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ultimate Halloween Party! (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Harumi/Blossom on April 30th 2013, 9:45 pm

Kia waited for the scary wizard to reply until a whole bunch of penguins flew from the sky, All of them were running around and one of them approached her she crotched down and admired it. "Hi! And who are you little one?" She asked it. "We are called Prinnies, dood!" The prinny said, The little prinny hobbled over to a corner and Kia followed it. She saw the Laveas hitting one with a bat. "Lenny! What are you doing to the poor little creature!?" She exclaimed putting her hands on her hips.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on May 1st 2013, 4:08 am

Lenny was finished spinning in place as they slow guided him to the spot where he would start wacking. Now Lenny didn't want to cheat to he kept his ability to feel hearts away before attacking. Just as he was about to club Kia stopped him sounding a little distart. " What? his got a stomach pain and his friends wanted me to help out" Lenny said so innocently

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on May 2nd 2013, 8:48 pm

"Stomach pain!?" She asked, scratching her head. Her eyes glanced at the other prinnies and then at the prinny that was talking to her earlier. She looked over at the blindfolded Lenny, "I wanna help out too!" She said. The prinny handed her a blindfold and a bat, She tied the blindfold to her eyes and started whacking the prinny's stomach.

[18:04:47] * MorpheusZero shoves an oreo up his ass then farts it out like a cannon
Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 4th 2013, 2:59 pm

Tyler was walking over to the punch bowl when he tripped over something and smacked his head into the edge of the table. God damn it! he said as he rubbed his head and looked over at what caused him to trip, he saw a prinny with black cat ears and red eyes rubbing his head. Sorry dood, I wasn't paying attention he said as he held out a flipper, seemingly offering to help him up. It's fine it wasn't your fault, I wasn't paying attention either. he said as he walked off and saw Kia and Lenny beating on a prinny with bats.-sigh- some people have wierd ideas of fun. he said as he walked off to find his sister

Etzolix wrote:[19:52:18 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : I LOVE DICK
[19:52:19 10/09/13] @ Etzolix : wait FUCK.

Kia wrote:[19:15:02] Kia : What do you expect Cool?
[19:15:11] Kia : We are SAIKOUS after all.

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on May 4th 2013, 3:57 pm

We both of them striking the power of both of their attacks on the stomach finally got the prinny hanged up to cough up the candy from its tiny body. Thankfully they didn't have enough bodily fluids to really make any of it gross and most of the candy was still in its wrapper. Lenny took off his blind fold once he heard the prinny cough and untied him from the top of the tree. His friends then went for the dropped treats eating them lack a pack of phrinas while the pineyata.

"Thanks again master Lenny dood! I feel much better And thank you miss for helping too Dood!"

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on May 5th 2013, 11:02 pm

Once Kia heard the prinny cough she also took off her blindfold, Lenny untied the prinny from the tree and it thanked her and Lenny, "You're welcome~! I help anyone in need." She said with a smile, she handed the bat and the blindfold back to the prinnies and walked over to the punch table. She heard little footsteps follow her and it was the same prinny from before. "Why are you following me, dear?" She asked while pouring her and the prinny some punch. "Your hair is really pretty, dood!" he said. Kia giggled and blushed and handed him a cup of punch"Thank you! My hair isn't like this out of Hallloween Town. It is a curly long light brown which I can't comb and.." She rambled on about her hair to the prinny who was listening to her without looking bored.

Later on a slow creepy melody came on, "Oooh! What is throwing a party for without dancing? Dance with me, little one!" She said picking up the confused prinny and running to the center of the party, She wasn't good at dancing but she twirled around carrying the prinny in her arms like she was dancing with a handsome prince.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 10th 2013, 6:03 pm

As tyler heard the song come on he looked over to the center of the dance floor and saw Kia dancing with a prinny Lucky Prinny... he thought as he admired how Kia was dancing while staying as innocent-looking and beautiful as she was normally Tsk, I guess I should find someone to dance with... he mumbled as he looked around for someone to dance with, his thoughts though kept drifting back to Kia....

Yima (Talking about The site) wrote:As for the place I perceive it as a zombie; it's never truly dead xD.
Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 10th 2013, 6:28 pm

While Tornado stuffed his face with candy corn and chocolate bars Cool stood there for a few seconds looking around to get familiar with his surroundings. Then he walked over to the punch bowl and poured himself a drink, taking a swig out of it. He sighed as it seemed like there was no rum at the party but then again maybe it was a good thing since whenever he went out to drink it almost always ended with a hangover. Looking behind him he noticed Joe had followed him and was jumping up, trying to get himself some punch. The warrior poured him a glass of it, then they toasted and began to drink up.

"Playing hero gets you nowhere if you aren't ready to act."

Kingdom Hearts RPG Moderator
Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 10th 2013, 8:12 pm

After a few minutes Tyler knew he wouldn't be able to get his mind off of dancing with Kia Well, here goes nothing... he thought as he walked over to Kia and tapped her shoulder as the song changed (the song is now Ice Dance) Umm, excuse me, but may I have this dance? he asked her, the blush on his face becoming more visible with each passing second

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on May 10th 2013, 8:22 pm

After Kia was horribly dancing with the prinny the song changed into something slow, She was now a bit dizzy and was laughing while the prinny looked like he was about to pass out. She turned around when she felt a tap on her shoulder and slowly turned around. It was the boy who hosted the party and he asked her to dance, She placed the prinny down on the ground. "Don't even think about dancing with her, dood!" He said as he ran off with his little friends. Kia giggled and looked at Tyler with her pink eyes, "I would be delighted." She answered. She took his hand but drew back when she felt an electric shock. "Sorry I shocked you." She said, blushing. The girl has never shocked anyone before, did this mean something? She took a deep breath and took his hand, She shocked him again but didn't let go.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 10th 2013, 9:01 pm

As Kia took his hand Tyler felt a small shock, she must have felt it too because she drew back her hand quickly and apologized for accidentally shocking him, but he knew that it wouldnt change her mind, he was right,she took a deep breath and grabbed his hand again, shocking him again, but this time he didn't care, because he was getting ready to dance with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Hold on tight. he said with a smile as thier feet left the ground and they started to float.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on May 10th 2013, 9:17 pm

Before Kia could get comftorable with this guy he warned her to hold on tight to him, She was confused at first but obeyed and held on tight to him. She felt her feet leaving the ground, She made the mistake to look down and gasped and held on to Tyler tighter. As they floated, her eyes gazed into Tyler's and flushed with bright red, "I haven't noticed, but you have.. um, really pretty eyes.." She said, biting her lower lip and keeping up with the pace.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 10th 2013, 10:02 pm

Thank you!he told her as he held on to her tighter and made a floor underneath them out of air I think your very pretty yourself he told her as they danced in the sky. Don't be scared, I won't drop you he said with a smile as he noticed that Kia was biting her lip

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on May 10th 2013, 10:22 pm

Kia blushed when he said she was pretty. "Thanks." She said, She realized she was dancing on the air with him. She nodded and smiled when he said he won't drop her, She has never actually danced with a boy before and she was trying to avoid stepping on his feet. The young witch closed her eyes and laid her head on his shoulder, enjoying every moment of this.

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 10th 2013, 10:30 pm

As Kia laid her head on his shoulder Tyler started smiling, but his heart started racing, he was certain it had skipped a beat when she put her head on his shoulder -sigh- This is almost perfect.... he said as he heard the song drawing to close, he knew he only had a few minutes left with her so he decided to go Almost all in and tilted her head towards his and kissed her on the cheek as he took them down to solid ground Now it's perfect he said with a smile as they touched down on solid ground.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Harumi/Blossom on May 10th 2013, 10:51 pm

Kia sighed sadly when the song was over, Once she lifted her head off of Tyler's shoulder he kissed her on the cheek and said it was perfect. "W-wow.." She whispered as they hit the ground. She cupped her left hand around the cheek he kissed, I am not going to wash this cheek for a long time.. She thought with a smile. She lifted her wrist and stared at it as if there was a clock there. "Oh look at the time, I have to check on my partner." She said to him. She didn''t want to leave the party.. or Tyler but she had to see if Kotaro didn't harm any of the Castle of Dreams residents. "Well, this party was enjoyable, Tyler. Thanks for a great party and I will see you around!" She said grinning at him. "Well, bye everyone! Bye Blanket!" She called the prinny who liked her hair 'Blanket. She didn't know why, She turned around and walked to her Gummi Ship, She looked back and glanced at Tyler and then walked away quickly.

(Topic Exit)

Harumi/Blossom
Harumi/Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi on May 10th 2013, 10:59 pm

Goodbye Kia... he whispered after he couldn't see her anymore, a single tear rolling down his face at the loss of the one person he wanted more than anything. What'd you do Ty? That girl looked like she had seen a real ghost... she said as her brother walked past her and started staring off into space by the gate.

Takeshi
Takeshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on May 11th 2013, 2:11 am

Lenny was on the dance floor riding a prinny that barley was able to lift him up to begin with. Poor thing happen to just be the same one that offered him the bat to help out their friend a little while ago. He had on a large amount of ribbon now that tied his head to the outfit he started to claw off himself also while holding up a questionable drink in his hand and blushing a nice crimson.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on May 13th 2013, 11:28 pm

(Sorry for the...neglect, Mr. Topic. here is a post to ease your worries.)

Lea had been watching the exchange, getting his ear yakked off by this dammable bird, while watching some newcomers enter, as well as a lot more prinnies. she'd watched a man and a young girl beat a penguin, but she couldn't hear the reasons why these two did such a thing, even if she had no problem with it. she looked up at the cheshire cat, which was chilling on the fountain, cheshire grin in tow. this fact made the wonderlander smile, as she'd known many a cheshire's grin over the years, Lea had never actually seen one.

Lea watched more of the scene before her, and had a cheshire grin of her own, hidden in the jacket she had on as she watched as the man who introduced himself as Tyler, was wooing a girl...who sported a rather large blush as well, and they danced for a while, while her view changed to a more amusing one. a prinny had been holding up a man, and seemed to be struggling.

Lea also noticed, that the man was a bit scarlet in the face. the girl chuckled slightly to herself, little bells on the jester hat jingling, which brought the cheshire cat over to curiously inspect them. the prinny was still talking, but was showing signs of knowing the girl was no longer listening, in which the girl heard a sharp complain, "Aren't you listening, dood?!" the prinny whined, which both the cheshire cat and the wonderlander ignored, leaving the prinny to pout.

Her views changed when she eyed tyler and the girl exchange goodbyes, and a grin that could rival a veteran cheshire cat crossed her face. Looks like we have a bit of romance here, don't we? the girl played in her head. despite Leas best efforts, the grin she had been sporting had no intention of leaving. she watched on, curious of the events that might play further...
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 14th 2013, 6:09 pm

Cool sighed as he drank away at the punch. Though he wouldn't dare say it as he didn't want to be rude, this party was boring as hell... Well at least to him. Maybe it was because Shirou's party had be legendary and had raised his expectations far too high but he honestly couldn't say it to himself. So he and Joe continued to down the entire punch bowl and in a few seconds it was empty.

Crap it's empty. I should really go to Yen Sid's Tower and learn the summoning punch spell... Wait does that exist?"

Pretty soon he let out a sigh of boredom while Joe simply hummed a tune while tapping his foot to it. "Wanna go get drunk at a nearby tavern?" The warrior would ask Joe and the prinny would instantly beam up even more and jump into the air with glee! "Hell yeah dood!" He would reply back to the warrior as the two would slip away to the nearest tavern. Hopefully nobody would notice them and they could both slip back in intoxicated. Meanwhile Tornado continued to shove marshmallows into his mouth unaware of what was going on around him and lost in the delicious flavor that surged through his taste buds.

[Topic (Temporarily) Exit for Cool, Tornado Still Remains.]

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenneth on May 15th 2013, 9:34 pm

He went off for a drink a little, knocking the bartender away with a light giggle after getting his drinks Lenny roared back into the rest of the party. A few shots given out while his workers were doing their thing. Lenny went back onto the floor with some of his demons birds dancing at the music he had brought while in the midst of his own groove.

The La Vaeas of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Artless Artist on May 16th 2013, 8:52 pm

Lea had gotten tired of sitting there, watching the party, and began to explore the dark world she found herself in. she left and went into the street, wondering what might be around the next corner, and took her cheshire cat (which she now named Tach.) and the Wonderlander Prinny, (which is now known as Lan) and went off away from the party, and going into the darkness...
Artless Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari on May 19th 2013, 6:49 am

~Short Version~

Cool and Joe came back wasted. "Cool you're drunk, go home." Tornado would say and they all went home because Cool was drunk and crap.

~Not Crappy Version~

Cool and Joe would stumble out of the door from the tavern as the world spun around them. "I'm so high dood!" The prinny would exclaim as they walked back into the party intoxicated. Yes they were already drunk... Like seriously it had been five seconds, somebody go call Guinness I'm pretty sure that's a world record. Oh they don't accept demon penguins and keybladers, that's a shame. Anyways back to the story. Tornado would suddenly take a break from shoving marshmallows and candy bars down his throat only to realize his two friends were drunk and that this probably would end with them embarrassing themselves.

"Cool you're drunk, go home." Tornado would say and then lead his companion as well as the demon penguin that followed back to their own gummi ship, taking the liberty of piloting the plane since the warrior was far too intoxicated to do so.

[~Topic Exit~]

Resident Asshole
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2